Author Topic: Amount of Protein?  (Read 6798 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Amount of Protein?
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2010, 09:24:34 AM »
shiner black is good....i haven't really drank since that day. i have taken the shiner tour a few times..shiner has a "tasting room"...you can drink as much as you want for free..but as soon as you sit down, they cut you off......i stood for 2 hours before thanksgiving ;D

i ate at BJ's brewhouse in pearland town center last week, and sampled the microbrew's...they have a damn good blond, Irish red, black, wheat..everything.....i am definitely going back to that place..the food was really good too...

bench
Id really like to take the shiner tour too, I want to take the saint arnolds tour I hear they give you like 3 tokens each good for a beer but you can buy a stein from their gift shop and use that as your cup and they sell some big ace steins  ;D

Ive heard about that BJ's brewhouse its a little ways from me but Ill have to make my way down there one weekend and try it out.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Amount of Protein?
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2010, 09:25:25 AM »
I personally have used #5.  I used to work on cars with my dad and that was one of his things.  I might just try it today as I have a little crud on my battery.  I'm not so sure I want all that sticky sugar everywhere tho  :-\
let us know how it works out, you gotta use regular coke though