Author Topic: TO ZACK KAHN: Paco challenges you about measuring arms!!  (Read 11678 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: TO ZACK KAHN: Paco challenges you about measuring arms!!
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2010, 03:15:36 AM »
Zack has 23.5" arms then!
Q

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2010, 03:25:36 AM »
Not really. Hardness and conditioning are among the best, maybe the best. But that long midsection is way to wide, crushes his pecs. He's the type of guy that can't escape with a gut. You'd expect also a bigger shoulder width with that mass he's carrying around. Legs and upper body don't match somehow. Strange physique, probably nothing he can do about it. Look at the forearm/upper arm ratio, looks like it belongs to two different people (I have the same problem on a much much lesser scale lol).
Overall, you are right. But he dont have a distented stomach.
About wide waist, we try to cover it by increasing way more delts size and upper pec size(Actualy he is changing that drasticaly now).
And we are trying to get more muscle separation now.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2010, 03:28:24 AM »
About wide waist, we try to cover it by increasing way more delts size and upper pec size(Actualy he is changing that drasticaly now).

are you pacos trainer?  ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2010, 03:49:34 AM »
are you pacos trainer?  ::)
Ask him. ;)
Maybe he says no, maybe he says yes. ;)

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2010, 03:50:57 AM »
Ask him. ;)

I had a dream about you this night kymou!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2010, 03:54:25 AM »
I had a dream about you this night kymou!
Dancing Again!?

spinnis

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2010, 03:58:39 AM »
Dancing Again!?

I cant really remember everything, I know you were in my team in a football match ("soccer") that was about to happen in like 1 hour, but we didn't know were it was!

And we were both hungry as hell, so we needed to find a place to eat before we rushed of the find the game lol!.

Anyway, we ended up in a back resturant in a local "supermarket" and you ordered something that had ALOT of ketchup in it,

So we sat there and ate and all of a sudden 2 dudes walked up to you, strangly enough I sat a little but away from you lol,

He sad "get out of my seat" and you refused, and he took the ketchup on your plate plate and smeared it over your face, and right then I took a leep across the room and punched him in the face, and then the other dude, his friend jumped you, and a big brawl ended up erupting haha.

cant remember anymore then that =(

I littarly did a 20feet superman punch, hillarious ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2010, 04:02:05 AM »
I cant really remember everything, I know you were in my team in a football match ("soccer") that was about to happen in like 1 hour, but we didn't know were it was!

And we were both hungry as hell, so we needed to find a place to eat before we rushed of the find the game lol!.

Anyway, we ended up in a back resturant in a local "supermarket" and you ordered something that had ALOT of ketchup in it,

So we sat there and ate and all of a sudden 2 dudes walked up to you, strangly enough I sat a little but away from you lol,

He sad "get out of my seat" and you refused, and he took the ketchup on your plate plate and smeared it over your face, and right then I took a leep across the room and punched him in the face, and then the other dude, his friend jumped you, and a big brawl ended up erupting haha.

Kymou with protection from Swede and Paco he has his back covered for sure ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2010, 04:04:40 AM »

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2010, 04:26:23 AM »

Damn, after this, Kyomu will never feel threatened again.
BTW, Swede, how the hell do you remmeber that much of your dreams? Shit, I just get a kind of reminiscence of the overall feel. The rest vanishes fast. On purpose I think. Most of my dreams could be cataloged as nightmares I think.

spinnis

« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2010, 04:32:12 AM »
Damn, after this, Kyomu will never feel threatened again.
BTW, Swede, how the hell do you remmeber that much of your dreams? Shit, I just get a kind of reminiscence of the overall feel. The rest vanishes fast. On purpose I think. Most of my dreams could be cataloged as nightmares I think.

well, I just got up a few hours ago and I always dream about people when I "oversleep" lol.

Its as you say Super easy to forget about the dreams, alot more happened but cant remember lol.

90% of my dreams I actually realise its a dream and then I can do whatever the fuck I want to lol, but when I figure it out its really hard to stay in the dream though =(

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2010, 04:37:44 AM »
well, I just got up a few hours ago and I always dream about people when I "oversleep" lol.

Its as you say Super easy to forget about the dreams, alot more happened but cant remember lol.

90% of my dreams I actually realise its a dream and then I can do whatever the fuck I want to lol, but when I figure it out its really hard to stay in the dream though =(

"Dream interruptus" you should call it. Freud would have loved you so much he would have kept you locked up.

spinnis

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2010, 04:41:18 AM »
"Dream interruptus" you should call it. Freud would have loved you so much he would have kept you locked up.
Its been like that my entire life, I think about 5 times in total I could stay in the dream fow how long I wanted, and the rest of the times its always been cut a bit short, but you're always enable to leave the dream whenever you want to hehe =)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2010, 04:46:58 AM »
Its been like that my entire life, I think about 5 times in total I could stay in the dream fow how long I wanted, and the rest of the times its always been cut a bit short, but you're always enable to leave the dream whenever you want to hehe =)
Now, have had it where where you dream has actually happened in real life? Sadly, winning the lottery and a new car weren't in mine. But a high school incident and losing a woman did, right down to every detail.

spinnis

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2010, 04:50:33 AM »
Now, have had it where where you dream has actually happened in real life? Sadly, winning the lottery and a new car weren't in mine. But a high school incident and losing a woman did, right down to every detail.

yes 3-4 times, just small random things though, nothing special,

I once got stuck right in the awakening state, Which I felt like I had woken up, but couldn't move to save my life,

it was the most horrible thing ever.

glad it only happened once ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2010, 05:04:39 AM »
Kymou with protection from Swede and Paco he has his back covered for sure ;D
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I am a VIP, i need good body guards! ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2010, 05:32:41 AM »
whats true about that rumour paco is donating Haiti 400.000 dollars Kyomu?

spinnis

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2010, 05:33:46 AM »
I just linked this thread to Zack, hopefully he can make a clip without weider budging in

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2010, 06:16:47 AM »
Ask him. ;)

im just picking you..  ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2010, 06:28:14 AM »
im just picking you..  ;)
Telling the truth.
He dont follow anybody. Just he picks up opinion of any eprson if its logic for him.
I am same kind of person.
For ex, one day, i offerd the way of upper pec training to him since he told me that my upper pecs has improved a lot.
And he began to try my style and he made significant gain on his upper pecs right now.
Just we say opinion each other and we fix each other.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2010, 07:57:51 AM »
Telling the truth.
He dont follow anybody. Just he picks up opinion of any eprson if its logic for him.
I am same kind of person.
For ex, one day, i offerd the way of upper pec training to him since he told me that my upper pecs has improved a lot.
And he began to try my style and he made significant gain on his upper pecs right now.
Just we say opinion each other and we fix each other.

as far as poundages of Paco.

at 0:23 hes inclining 315.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2010, 08:18:55 AM »

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2010, 08:35:39 AM »
Paco gets screwed all the time... >:(

Jesus christ, Holy Maria. I don't think anyone can beat that arm right now. And that Robert guy, I think he is taller than both Paco and Zack.

Kyomo, do u know how tall Paco is?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2010, 08:38:54 AM »
as far as poundages of Paco.

at 0:23 hes inclining 315.

Its second or third exercise for him.
Or, he shifted his style(Power to feeling).
Anyway, hardly lift heavy anymore.

Dont treat him like Phil Heath who has lifted weights only for 10 years or so.
Remember, he started lifting in 1987.
He did every style of training. And He had been natural for long time at first and won several titles here.

lesaucer

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2010, 12:18:42 PM »
did he got that gyno fixed?