Author Topic: Sarah Palin Takes Stupid To A New Level With Glenn Beck!!  (Read 28533 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sarah Palin Takes Stupid To A New Level With Glenn Beck!!
« on: January 17, 2010, 05:41:47 AM »

Sarah Palin wants to buy a vowel "Can I have an R?"Is she getting dumber? Where would Sarah Palin be now if she looked like Big Momma----just asking. :D :D :D 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Sarah Palin Takes Stupid To A New Level With Glenn Beck!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 06:21:31 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 06:38:04 AM »
Blacken, you are truly an embarassment to man-kind and getting worse by the hour as you spend most of your time at DU. 

She gave a correct answer and obviously if you ever read a history book other than the Communist Manifesto you would know that her answer on George Washington and his reluctance to serve was factually correct. 

So go back to DU with your fellow travelers in the DUmpster. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 07:10:09 AM »
Blacken, you are truly an embarassment to man-kind and getting worse by the hour as you spend most of your time at DU. 

She gave a correct answer and obviously if you ever read a history book other than the Communist Manifesto you would know that her answer on George Washington and his reluctance to serve was factually correct. 

I'm getting off this ship.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 07:14:14 AM »
Beck would be a MUCH better candidate for VP, to be completely honest.

He is a highly intelligent man.  he's immature and emotional, but who isn't?

he seriously knows his shit.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 07:23:48 AM »

Beck, with all his temper tantrums, would be a most excellent choice for the republican party.

The reason why: He puts the Republic first.

Regardless of party, Palin is an absolute disaster. A shame of a candidate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 07:37:36 AM »
You know, if palin runs in 2012 - I predict SHE WILL NOT engage in those town hall discussions.  You know why?  Because supporters of Rudy, Thune, Mitt, and anyone else (not to mention lots of libs!) would show up and ask her simple questions about history.

And despite her love for the USA and down-folksy nature, she wouldn't get them right.  We all know she couldn't have named 5 of the founding fathers if Beck has asked.  Which do you admire most? "All of them!"  That was like Couric asking her what newspapers she read.  Even beck called "Bullcrap!"  The, choosing washington because "he was the leader~" is poor.

In a true town hall, she would perform very poorly.  Fred Thompson was a frontrunner in 2007/2008 until people realized he didn't know much about much, and started playing trivia with him.  He just wasn't smart enough.

That being said, it's time for her to just become another fox news face, and let's focus the GOP on some kickass candidates - one who would mentally run circles around Obama/Biden, preferably. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 07:58:56 AM »
333386 did you watch the video she just repeated washington because beck said it first you could tell she was lost in space, but you would not see that because all you see is her looks. :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 08:17:28 AM »

I'm still waiting for Blacken and all these other Palin bashers to produce this official presidental qualifications list, to show exactly why Palin is supposedly unqualified to be Prez; whereas, Barack "tax-and-spend-stimulus-flopping-not-closing-Gitmo-on-time-weak-on-national-defense-hiding-like-a-punk-on-healthcare" Obama is qualified to be president.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 08:24:45 AM »
hey dummy we don't need a list to tell she is to fucking stupid to be pres.,but maybe a moron like yourself does :D :D :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 09:06:39 AM »
hey dummy we don't need a list to tell she is to fucking stupid to be pres.,but maybe a moron like yourself does :D :D :D :D :D

And you make this "brillian" assertion, based on what?

What exactly makes her "stupid" with regards to running this country, especially since the Harvard grad (currently in office) almost literally can't balance a checkbook?

Put your money where your mouth is, instead on mindlessly posting boneheaded YouTube video, which feebly mask your inability to put any legitimate coherent thoughts together.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 07:43:19 PM »
Blacken:  I am still waiting for you to play the msnbc clip of Mika B. calling Abe Lincoln her favorite founding father.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 09:07:22 PM »

Beck is not an intelligent man

his job is to appeal to the large amount of borderline mental patients and retards that watch TV

he's a fucking train wreck but in comparison to Palin he has moments where he appears otherwise

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 09:23:56 PM »
Beck is not an intelligent man

his job is to appeal to the large amount of borderline mental patients and retards that watch TV

he's a fucking train wreck but in comparison to Palin he has moments where he appears otherwise
but olbeirman is intelligent, right straw?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 09:41:49 PM »
hahahahahaha... Fucking priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 09:49:32 PM »
That interview was seriously embarrassing.  The things Beck would say, and the "oh my god why did I take this interview" look on Palin's face.  hahahaha....  it was hard to watch.  total train wreck.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 09:57:06 PM »
but olbeirman is intelligent, right straw?

relative to Palin or Beck I'd say yes

he's not a genius but he's no dummy either

I'm still not sure if Palins profound stupidity outweighs Becks very average intelligence + manic depressive energy

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 11:11:14 PM »
333386 did you watch the video she just repeated washington because beck said it first you could tell she was lost in space, but you would not see that because all you see is her looks. :D :D :D

Are you saying that Sarah Palin is a political siren, leading men and the Rupublican party to be dashed upon the rocks off the shore of the American Meltdown?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2010, 05:28:23 AM »
Are you saying that Sarah Palin is a political siren, leading men and the Rupublican party to be dashed upon the rocks off the shore of the American Meltdown?

I'm saying that this is a completely idiotic focus.  No one has argued that Palin is einstein.  Palin doesnt argue that she is einstein.  That is not her appeal as a person.   

She has been factually accurate on most things that the lunatic leftists bash her about, like this question in particular.  The woman was plucked out of Alaska literally with no notice whatsoever, and now is under the microscope for every shit she takes.  On the policy positions though, and experience in actually doing something, she is far smarter than Obama, Biden, Gore, et al.  Lets go issue by issue and Palin is far ahead of Obama on almost every one of them.  Its sort of like do you really want a brilliant bank robber like Maddoff ("Obama") or an honest bank manager who knows how to keep the cog going take care of basic shit ("Palin")?   

Conversely, I do see people saying that Obama is brilliant, etc yet where is the evidence or proof of that?  The man practically calls himself the messiah for fucks sake?  Yet where is he ever asked a difficult question, ever?  Notice how after his last two press conferences there has not been one press conference?  Guess why that is?  Take a long hard guess? 

One year after the "transformational" messiah was elected, what do we have?  A worsening UE situation, a worsening debt situation, a corrupt health care scheme, massive energy taxes looming, amnesty for illegal aliens looming, increasing wars all over the place, marxist czars and appointments that appear from the Rocky Horror Show, Wall Street too big to fail bailouts and guarantees that threaten our fiscal situation, etc.

So all I am saying is, fine bash Palin, but please GMAFB and realize that there is idiocy from the president on down.  Focusing on Palins' mistakes is fine, but to act like there is not idiocy abound right now is just completely dishonest. 

If I were you, I would be far more worried about what Obama is doing on many fronts undermining our nation on every front than a stupid answer Palin gives to Beck. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2010, 07:49:14 AM »
You don't have to "prove" Palin is stupid.   She confirms and verifies the charges all on her own.  The woman simply has no grasp of anything outside of an 11th grade level and one that was taught by a religious group at that.

She can't help it.  As a person and individual she is doing well for herself, but as a future political leader and POTUS candidate that people are building her up as, she is an utter failure. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2010, 07:52:15 AM »
You don't have to "prove" Palin is stupid.   She confirms and verifies the charges all on her own.  The woman simply has no grasp of anything outside of an 11th grade level and one that was taught by a religious group at that.

She can't help it.  As a person and individual she is doing well for herself, but as a future political leader and POTUS candidate that people are building her up as, she is an utter failure. 

Fine, and I will not argue with you on that. 

For me right now, I like Thune unless something better comes by. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2010, 07:55:39 AM »

And how does she "confirm and verifies" the charges? Against WHAT STANDARD do you measure this, in terms of being able to run this country?

Once again, you, Blacken, and all the other anti-Palin blowhards can't produce the goods, when asked to demonstrate exactly what is required to be President. Why does Palin fall short, yet Obama meet the bill?

Keep in mind that Obama's numbers are plunging like a rock, dipped in lead. And, his healthcare plan is on the brink of being KILLED. His stimulus plan was a collosal FLOP, as was his promise to close Gitmo.

Obama's boneheaded policies are backfiring left and right, leaving the Democrats ripe for a political @$$-whippipng. And, you and your ilk keep talking that mess about how dumb Palin is? PLEASE!!!

Obama's the one with the Harvard degree. What HIS EXCUSE for all this stupidity on his end?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2010, 07:58:28 AM »
With all of that said, I'm beginning to believe Obama truly is the Messiah.

His crackpot agenda and policies have raised the GOP from the dead!!!

Hmmm.....hmmmm....hmmmm. ...Barack Hussein Obama!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2010, 08:02:44 AM »
With all of that said, I'm beginning to believe Obama truly is the Messiah.

His crackpot agenda and policies have raised the GOP from the dead!!!

Hmmm.....hmmmm....hmmmm. ...Barack Hussein Obama!!!

The thing is, its like arguing - "Obama is brilliant, so its ok." 

No its not ok!  His policies suck ass and whether he is einstein or newton, it doesnt matter IMHO.  Everything is is trying has already been tried and failed everywhere it was attempted. 

How brilliant can Obama be if he could not see that his Stimulus Bill was a collosal waste and destined to fail?  I saw that and explained why fron day one.  I did not go to Harvard, yet I knew what was going to happen.  So what good is being considered "brilliant" if everything you do or try has already failed, or is destined to fail from the get go? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2010, 08:06:46 AM »
The thing is, its like arguing - "Obama is brilliant, so its ok." 

No its not ok!  His policies suck ass and whether he is einstein or newton, it doesnt matter IMHO.  Everything is is trying has already been tried and failed everywhere it was attempted. 

How brilliant can Obama be if he could not see that his Stimulus Bill was a collosal waste and destined to fail?  I saw that and explained why fron day one.  I did not go to Harvard, yet I knew what was going to happen.  So what good is being considered "brilliant" if everything you do or try has already failed, or is destined to fail from the get go? 

Again, that's why I've asked these clucking Palin critics here, to break it down here. Show exactly what the qualifications for president are and why Palin supposedly falls short vs. Obama.

For all their yakking, Blacken, Lurker, Straw Man, et. al. can't seem to muster that effort. Is YouTube out of videos, or are their thought-processes on vacation (it is MLK day, after all)?