Author Topic: I was country when country wasnt kool  (Read 22777 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: pictures
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2010, 10:37:39 PM »
look slacker,...truthfully

you could be 120 pound twink or a 355 pound fatass, saying you are oh so big and strong is meaningless

you drag this picture thing on and on and now its just redundant.  Theres just less than zero reason to believe you even lift weights, let alone what you claim to be.  Not posting even a shot with the head blotched out is the most obvious sign that you are not a person who possesses any muscular size whatsoever. And thats fine, Im just pointing out that the picture game is over.  Be like me, we both dont look good, but Im fine.  You dont look good but hide.

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2010, 10:37:50 PM »
So excuse because I am new here but I have to ask. What is the attraction to slacker?  Everyone wants his picture and I wonder why does everyone care what he looks like so much.  I am not ready to post my pictures yet but I will after another 6/8 weeks

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2010, 10:39:21 PM »
what?
i cant tell if its the sun or if your skin was naturally red
i respect people of all cultures and lifestyles.

I'm just busting on you. Come on Marty, it's me, Pellius.

Nah, I live in Hawaii in the rural area and I'm out in the sun a lot. Dead by 55 from malignant melanoma.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2010, 10:41:12 PM »

Nah, I live in Hawaii in the rural area and I'm out in the sun a lot. Dead by 55 from malignant melanoma.

cool  8)
sounds like your living the life

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2010, 10:44:29 PM »
look slacker,...truthfully

you could be 120 pound twink or a 355 pound fatass, saying you are oh so big and strong is meaningless

you drag this picture thing on and on and now its just redundant.  Theres just less than zero reason to believe you even lift weights, let alone what you claim to be.  Not posting even a shot with the head blotched out is the most obvious sign that you are not a person who possesses any muscular size whatsoever. And thats fine, Im just pointing out that the picture game is over.  Be like me, we both dont look good, but Im fine.  You dont look good but hide.

Truthfully, I don't know why you bag on yourself so much. Even in those pics you don't look like a fat pig. You're big but it's not like flab is spilling everywhere. You look better than Fedor. And in clothes you probably look like football player. Also, I remember you posting some more recent pics where you drop a few pounds and you were looking like a playa in his late twenties early thirties (no homo)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2010, 10:45:17 PM »
So excuse because I am new here but I have to ask. What is the attraction to slacker?  Everyone wants his picture and I wonder why does everyone care what he looks like so much.  I am not ready to post my pictures yet but I will after another 6/8 weeks

I follow MMA and he said if you follow the sport you will know who he is.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2010, 10:47:03 PM »
Truthfully, I don't know why you bag on yourself so much. Even in those pics you don't look like a fat pig. You're big but it's not like flab is spilling everywhere. You look better than Fedor. And in clothes you probably look like football player. Also, I remember you posting some more recent pics where you drop a few pounds and you were looking like a playa in his late twenties early thirties (no homo)

ahaha thanks man
Im a chunky guy
but I like looking big in clothes and I will never be a pretty boy with a six pack. I can live with that. I like moving heavy weights and I like buying 3xl shirts.  Its who I am and I kinda like it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2010, 10:50:01 PM »
ahaha thanks man
Im a chunky guy
but I like looking big in clothes and I will never be a pretty boy with a six pack. I can live with that. I like moving heavy weights and I like buying 3xl shirts.  Its who I am and I kinda like it.

You're not as disturbed as you think. Certainly not anymore than the rest of us, except CalvinH. He's disturbingly well grounded.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2010, 10:50:16 PM »
ahaha thanks man
Im a chunky guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmEJbq-4xFQ
I

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2010, 10:52:51 PM »

i was in Honalulu last week

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2010, 10:55:32 PM »
i was in Honalulu last week

That explains the reports of a veined out reptilian hybrid being spotted off the Pali Lookout. Where's a Winged Lion when you need one.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2010, 10:57:03 PM »
That explains the reports of a veined out reptilian hybrid being spotted off the Pali Lookout. Where's a Winged Lion when you need one.

haha!  maybe on the golf courses.  i played every day.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2010, 11:04:46 PM »
haha!  maybe on the golf courses.  i played every day.

Hawaii turns out a disproportionate amount of good golfers. I don't know why that is.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2010, 11:09:05 PM »
facebook

steve arce

dustin

« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2010, 11:24:30 PM »
Down to 180lbs after H1N1 and a bout of oral ulcers. Will get back to 300lbs with abs after I finish a course of Plasmosis though.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2010, 11:40:45 PM »
the question is 'how do i get rid of them?'

Easy: increase your bodyfat, lower your blood pressure, and back of the shit.

They almost have that varicose look... that's O.K though, I gots em' too.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2010, 11:56:49 PM »
Down to 180lbs after H1N1 and a bout of oral ulcers. Will get back to 300lbs with abs after I finish a course of Plasmosis though.

You look like BJ Penn with muscles. Very impressive. Now if you could only scratch the top of your head with your toe then the Heavyweight UFC title is yours for the taking.

dustin

« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2010, 12:12:46 AM »
You look like BJ Penn with muscles. Very impressive. Now if you could only scratch the top of your head with your toe then the Heavyweight UFC title is yours for the taking.

BJ is ridiculous. I think I smoke as much weed as him but I'm no where near the athlete he is. :D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2010, 01:40:28 AM »

I soooooo didnt expect that

you are fuking hilarious  ahahhaahaha

larry33

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2010, 02:20:27 PM »
BTW: using wrist straps for curls causes a more intense focus on biceps, especially if you let your wrists back a hair.  Old school lifters use that.  Same as using straps for back work (lat cable pull down, as well as rows).  It has nothing to do with using too much weight for grip or sparing forearms.  More directly focus and hit muscles being worked. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2010, 02:34:13 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2010, 02:34:53 PM »
Great physique WES ,  

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2010, 02:36:23 PM »
Regmac getting down for the babes at the Cal. :D
((-::

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2010, 02:36:37 PM »
Thanks Che........I`m hoping to look much better this year at 55.

Getting older is a great motivator! :(

dustin

« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2010, 02:38:13 PM »
wes, no idea you looked so good. Thick and veiny as a meat rod. Cockspeed, old man!