Author Topic: Interesting, barack obama's real name barry soetoro  (Read 12432 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Interesting, barack obama's real name barry soetoro
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2010, 04:45:16 PM »
if i choked you adonis you would tell me what i wanted to hear , trust me little man  ;)

You are an idiot , no doubt .

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2010, 04:45:53 PM »
Where is Richard Nixon when you need him?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2010, 04:53:53 PM »
ROFLMAO@ Paintcan thinking Hannity never lies.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2010, 04:58:36 PM »
ROFLMAO!

Fuck off you pseudo intellectual left-wing girl.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2010, 05:02:10 PM »
Fuck off you pseudo intellectual left-wing ####.
Meltdown, you muscleless backwoods trailer-dweller.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2010, 05:13:38 PM »

Hey TA, Obama was out playing golf when that Muslim went on a shooting spree on that military base....after he heard about it, he kept right on playing. Any thing else you'd like me to own you on? Oh wait, jobs report came out today........ANOTHER 18,000 jobs LOST!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2010, 05:16:11 PM »
ROFLMAO!

Hey TA, I can pull up the original transcript of that if you would like instead of a cut up left wing youtube. What do ya say?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2010, 05:16:43 PM »
Hey TA, Obama was out playing golf when that Muslim went on a shooting spree on that military base....after he heard about it, he kept right on playing. Any thing else you'd like me to own you on? Oh wait, jobs report came out today........ANOTHER 18,000 jobs LOST!
I don`t care that Bush was playing golf, I was just pointing out the revisionist history that pervades FauxNoise.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2010, 05:17:36 PM »
Hey TA, I can pull up the original transcript of that if you would like instead of a cut up left wing youtube. What do ya say?
Sure go ahead.  Be sure to highlight any differences when you do so.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2010, 05:18:29 PM »
TA, I don't know where in the hell your info is getting their info, but its NOT $250k in profit but rather $250k in gross reciepts/sales. Quit trying to spin this. You got owned when this clown was elected.

Hey TA, you never commented on this....care to recant?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2010, 05:19:36 PM »
Sure go ahead.  Be sure to highlight any differences when you do so.

When I pull up just f**king read it, do I have to do everything?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2010, 05:23:16 PM »
When I pull up just f**king read it, do I have to do everything?
You are making the claim that there is a difference so I want you to highlight it or don`t bother posting it or don`t bother making the claim if you are not willing to prove it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2010, 05:24:45 PM »
Hey TA, you never commented on this....care to recant?
There is nothing to recant whatsoever.  2 percent of Small business will be affected with the other 98 percent faring better in taxes than the previous year.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2010, 05:29:45 PM »
Meltdown, you muscleless backwoods trailer-dweller.
Im taller, better looking and soon will have more muscle than you. Go down on Obongo's cock you little turd.

Here is a good video, unlike the shit you posted.  8)  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2010, 05:49:28 PM »
Im taller, better looking and soon will have more muscle than you. Go down on Obongo's cock you little turd.

Here is a good video, unlike the shit you posted.  8)  :D

Why is that a better video?  You do realize what happened in Germany?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2010, 05:50:57 PM »

Here is a good video, unlike the shit you posted.  8)  :D

Furthermore, how does the Third Reich glorify your standing as white trash?  How do you benefit in other words?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2010, 05:59:14 PM »
the economic recession is is global, world wide. Has nothing to do with Obama dumbass. Things went to shit long before he got to be president..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2010, 06:04:26 PM »

this was on the show today actually, its not like they are not airing this stuff. he gave an explanation about it today, he stood by his claim Today actually and also went into it in further detail
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2010, 06:05:59 PM »
No. I would probably tell you what you WANTED to hear and not the truth.

thats exactly  my point!

if he told me what i "wanted to hear" i would seek out his response and check for terrorists in A and B locations, if he was incorrect or lieing i would torture him till he told me the truth

this is what god will do to you if you lie to his face  :)
A

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2010, 06:07:33 PM »
Dimethylformamide

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2010, 06:08:43 PM »
the economic recession is is global, world wide. Has nothing to do with Obama dumbass. Things went to shit long before he got to be president..

no we, the american people are in debt to the world orchestrated by our government

obama has increased the debt 1 trillion thats 999 billion in one year
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2010, 06:11:16 PM »
its said that the national debt if everyone were to take there fair share it would be 40,000 per person, to me thats cupcakes sure some hardwork but id help pay my fair share in a few years spread out easily but the thing is this debt doesnt have to be there  if we get the government for the people and by the people and stop buying into the hype and debt machine that is oboma and his silly followers who want to pay more debt, for what reason? they forget they are riding obamas jock for no reason
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2010, 06:16:55 PM »

STFU stupid........

By Tom Granahan
FOXBusiness

Related Content

* Initial Claims Rise 8,000 to 480,000
    * Jobless Taxpayers May Be Missing Key Tax Breaks, Costing Themselves Money
    * Job Hunting Could Help cut Your Taxes

Claims for jobless benefits unexpectedly rose last week, a disappointing read on the economy in front of tomorrow’s monthly employment report.

The Labor Department said Thursday morning that seasonally adjusted initial claims came in at 480,000 for the week ended Jan. 30, an increase of 8,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 472,000.Economists were looking for a decrease of about 10,000.

The four-week moving average was 468,750, an increase of 11,750 from the previous week's revised average of 457,000. The largest increases in initial claims for the week ending Jan. 23 were in Oregon (+4,336), Puerto Rico (+2,439), and Hawaii (+18), while the largest decreases were in California (-22,674), Michigan (-11,757), North Carolina (-9,546), Georgia (-7,588), and Missouri (-7,577).

The four-week moving average also increased last week, rising by 11,750 to 468,750 from the previous week's revised average of 457,000.

Tomorrow’s jobs report is expected to show an unemployment rate of 10.1%, according to economists, a shade higher than the 10% posted in December. Nonfarm payrolls are seen essentially flat versus the decrease of 85,000 jobs in December.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2010, 06:19:19 PM »
STFU stupid........

By Tom Granahan
FOXBusiness

Related Content

Claims for jobless benefits unexpectedly rose last week, a disappointing read on the economy in front of tomorrow’s monthly employment report.

The Labor Department said Thursday morning that seasonally adjusted initial claims came in at 480,000 for the week ended Jan. 30, an increase of 8,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 472,000.Economists were looking for a decrease of about 10,000.

The four-week moving average was 468,750, an increase of 11,750 from the previous week's revised average of 457,000. The largest increases in initial claims for the week ending Jan. 23 were in Oregon (+4,336), Puerto Rico (+2,439), and Hawaii (+18), while the largest decreases were in California (-22,674), Michigan (-11,757), North Carolina (-9,546), Georgia (-7,588), and Missouri (-7,577).

The four-week moving average also increased last week, rising by 11,750 to 468,750 from the previous week's revised average of 457,000.

Tomorrow’s jobs report is expected to show an unemployment rate of 10.1%, according to economists, a shade higher than the 10% posted in December. Nonfarm payrolls are seen essentially flat versus the decrease of 85,000 jobs in December.

adonis doesnt want jobs he wants more taxes and people to fall into the oboma trap. All oboma has done is shift more jobs to governement while reducing jobs overall.

wtf cant adonis see this as a problem lol what a douche~

government jobs just flush money down the drain, and budget drainers

Examples of public sector activity GOVERNMENT JOBS
range from delivering social security(BEYOND BROKE), administering urban planning(LMAO URBAN PLANNING WHAT DO THESE GUYS DO LOL)

more on the public sector wich is GOVERNMENT JOBS/CONTROL/ WHAT LIBS WANT LIKE OBAMO
Direct administration funded through taxation; the delivering organization generally has no specific requirement to meet commercial success criteria, and production decisions are determined by government.

in other words ILL EXPLAIN WHAT THAT MEANS UNLIKE YOU ASSHOLADONIS, THAT MEANS THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR A GOVERNMENT JOB TO MAKE A PROFIT OR BEING EFFICIENT.

You see the private sector as apposed to public sector are regular BROTHERS like me and you are the private sector and can run a buisness much more efficiently than a government could DONT U THINK BRO
Thus the PEOPLE have potentially more capabilities to devise great things and great inventions like tesla if as long as we stop giving power to the fucking government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2010, 06:24:18 PM »
STFU stupid........

By Tom Granahan
FOXBusiness

Related Content

what does that prove? like i said unemployment rate is higher all over the world. Same in Sweden 9% or so