Author Topic: The Difference Between American Playboy and Brazilian Playboy...  (Read 50071 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Parker

• Getbig V

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: The Difference Between American Playboy and Brazilian Playboy...
« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2010, 07:44:12 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2010, 07:56:45 AM »
what chick?  repost.

brah...none of those links work. 
Try them again, they work on my iPhone, I posted them from it. The chick I'm talking about was the one in the YouTube vid in he white dress and were filling up a glass case with water, and she was in it. Like it was some game show.  By the way, women who do capoeira tend to have a lean look to them, athletic, but without the ass.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2010, 10:32:44 AM »
Try them again, they work on my iPhone, I posted them from it. The chick I'm talking about was the one in the YouTube vid in he white dress and were filling up a glass case with water, and she was in it. Like it was some game show.  By the way, women who do capoeira tend to have a lean look to them, athletic, but without the ass.

man...those links are like the special iphn addition.  they dont even work on my blackberry.  do u mean afrogara...which isnt afro?  it's drown like answer the questions correctly or tube continues to fill. Hence…bunda like life preserver keeping them a float.

Gracy n Faby – u already know from posts

Claudiane – I don’t know her.

yeah...she moves her hips well but doesnt seem to have mastered the art form of capoeira.

btw...there was the 12 yr old girl that was manhandling boys at least 50lbs heavier than her in a jj tournament.  

oh...the fat dude is like some dirk clark character.  i dont remember his name.  gracie knows for sure.  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 06, 2010, 10:39:53 AM »
man...those links are like the special iphn addition.  they dont even work on my blackberry.  do u mean afrogara...which isnt afro?  it's drown like answer the questions correctly or tube continues to fill. Hence…bunda like life preserver keeping them a float.

Gracy n Faby – u already know from posts

Claudiane – I don’t know her.

yeah...she moves her hips well but doesnt seem to have mastered the art form of capoeira.

btw...there was the 12 yr old girl that was manhandling boys at least 50lbs heavier than her in a jj
tournament.  

oh...the fat dude is like some dirk clark character.  i dont remember his name.  gracie knows for sure.  
got ya...