Author Topic: I'm doing my part to get this bill passed  (Read 4338 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: I'm doing my part to get this bill passed
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2010, 02:29:51 PM »
Fine, you two can sit together in the DMV waiting for a doc while the 5 illegals before you get treatment and spit at you. 

I've actually been in ER's in Cali quite a lot in the past several years.  Don't remember illegals in there.  No  one was spitting on any one for sure. 

Now, in a DMV in cali they are always over crowded (ratio of suspected illegals in the last 5 or 6 times i been there was 1 illegal to 5 citizens) and under staffed.  But spending more money to staff them isn't good right 33333 because that would be stealing from you.  DMV's should be in business for themselves.  In fact, all roads also should be maintain and owned privately right?  (actually heard a guy from England propose that on the radio, and he had some good arguments)

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2010, 02:32:51 PM »
OzmO you need to get out of Solano and come over here to the Valley. The ERs are literally PACKED with illegals who need free medicine for their sniffles.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2010, 02:35:30 PM »
I've actually been in ER's in Cali quite a lot in the past several years.  Don't remember illegals in there.  No  one was spitting on any one for sure. 

Now, in a DMV in cali they are always over crowded (ratio of suspected illegals in the last 5 or 6 times i been there was 1 illegal to 5 citizens) and under staffed.  But spending more money to staff them isn't good right 33333 because that would be stealing from you.  DMV's should be in business for themselves.  In fact, all roads also should be maintain and owned privately right?  (actually heard a guy from England propose that on the radio, and he had some good arguments)

If we simply deported and denied benes to illegals most would leave on their own. 

They commit crimes, take up space in the er, take up space in the DMV, their anchor bombs take up space in the schools, etc. 

I live in the Bronx, NY and will not be lectured by anyone on this issue.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2010, 02:36:10 PM »
OzmO you need to get out of Solano and come over here to the Valley. The ERs are literally PACKED with illegals who need free medicine for their sniffles.

Fair enough.   I was in a ER in Oakland late on a Friday night a few years back.  It was like a dam war zone lol.

You know I am for sealing the border, and kicking anyone out who doesn't speak English.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2010, 02:40:40 PM »
If we simply deported and denied benes to illegals most would leave on their own. 

They commit crimes, take up space in the er, take up space in the DMV, their anchor bombs take up space in the schools, etc. 

I live in the Bronx, NY and will not be lectured by anyone on this issue.   

Chill out dude.  Who's lecturing you?  I'm just pointing out that you are being inaccurate when you say they are spitting on people.

Face facts, they ain't leaving because FREE ENTERPRISE BIG BUSINESS wants them here. 

And remember, I live in the United Hispanic Peoples of California State.  And even though, i live in Solano County which isn't overrun by illegals, I still deal with it every day.   

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2010, 02:46:28 PM »
"If we simply deported and denied benes to illegals most would leave on their own."

100% accurate.  >52% of illegals are on some sort of pubic assistance, be it WIC, TANF, food stamps, section 8, etc.

Funny how people think a household of 8 lives on a tomato pickers wages. It's that 'ignoring the elephant in the room' thing...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2010, 03:02:22 PM »
Chill out dude.  Who's lecturing you?  I'm just pointing out that you are being inaccurate when you say they are spitting on people.

Face facts, they ain't leaving because FREE ENTERPRISE BIG BUSINESS wants them here. 

And remember, I live in the United Hispanic Peoples of California State.  And even though, i live in Solano County which isn't overrun by illegals, I still deal with it every day.   

Last night I was in Bronx Small Claims Court on a case and was probably 1 of the only people speaking English.   I am sick of this garbage by these people.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2010, 03:23:12 PM »
I am with you there.  But I'm sure they didn't spit on you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2010, 03:28:27 PM »
I am with you there.  But I'm sure they didn't spit on you.

I am no one to be messed with.  i look like a cop and am ready to throw down at the drop of a hat.  I give off that vibe too so no one messes me either. 

What choice do I have?   I am always one of the only white people no matter where I go and know how to handle myself in almost any situation. 

newmom

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2010, 03:33:00 PM »
I am no one to be messed with.  i look like a cop and am ready to throw down at the drop of a hat.  I give off that vibe too so no one messes me either. 

What choice do I have?   I am always one of the only white people no matter where I go and know how to handle myself in almost any situation. 

well you live in the BOOGIE DOWN..don't know if you ever been in the er in the bronx, but notice the state insurance welfare people have their doos done, nails and hair..

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2010, 03:36:45 PM »

So what you are saying is they never spit while you are around, but when you leave the spitting starts?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2010, 03:38:09 PM »
well you live in the BOOGIE DOWN..don't know if you ever been in the er in the bronx, but notice the state insurance welfare people have their doos done, nails and hair..

Thankfully i have not had to go there, but I have had to drive friends there and have had to bail out friends from the jail and the tombs. 

Its totally crazy down there.  Like nothing you have ever seen in your life. 

newmom

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2010, 03:40:10 PM »
Thankfully i have not had to go there, but I have had to drive friends there and have had to bail out friends from the jail and the tombs. 

Its totally crazy down there.  Like nothing you have ever seen in your life. 

ooooooooooooooooo yes I have..and my ob/gyn was in the chelsea area, daughter was born at bellevue and during pregnancy, had to be hospitalized with ecoli so I have seen some horrific things living in the city

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2010, 03:45:23 PM »
So what you are saying is they never spit while you are around, but when you leave the spitting starts?

In court they cant away with that, on Grand Conrcourse, Webster Ave., Jerome Ave., etc, its crazy.  Because I look like a cop, they think I am a cop.  

However, I have friends whose property has been trashed by these people, etc.  At the DMV, its awful and I cant believe this is America anymore sitting there with this lot of bums.    

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2010, 03:50:44 PM »
In court they cant away with that, on Grand Conrcourse, Webster Ave., Jerome Ave., etc, its crazy.  Because I look like a cop, they think I am a cop.  

However, I have friends whose property has been trashed by these people, etc.  At the DMV, its awful and I cant believe this is America anymore sitting there with this lot of bums.    

That's all terrible and I agree its a problem and something should be done.  

But you said, if you go to a DMV or ER they spit on you.  Now, I still haven't see or heard of any instance of people spitting on anyone in ER's or DMV's.

So is it safe to say your statement about spitting is inaccurate?

Because if there's spitting going on, someone needs to get thumped.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2010, 03:53:59 PM »
That's all terrible and I agree its a problem and something should be done.  

But you said, if you go to a DMV or ER they spit on you.  Now, I still haven't see or heard of any instance of people spitting on anyone in ER's or DMV's.

So is it safe to say your statement about spitting is inaccurate?

Because if there's spitting going on, someone needs to get thumped.

Let me put it to you this way, speaking English, I am far in the minority, not only sitting in there, but with those working there as well.  The spanish speaking people get taken first and wheel and deal all while English speaking people are walking arounsd looking for answers.  Its awful. 

These illegals all have their wives and their anchor bombs in toe and take over the joint. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2010, 03:56:15 PM »
Let me put it to you this way, speaking English, I am far in the minority, not only sitting in there, but with those working there as well.  The spanish speaking people get taken first and wheel and deal all while English speaking people are walking arounsd looking for answers.  Its awful. 

These illegals all have their wives and their anchor bombs in toe and take over the joint. 

Once again, I agree with all that, understand all that.

What about the spitting?  Is it safe to say your spitting comment was woefully inaccurate?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2010, 03:58:26 PM »
Once again, I agree with all that, understand all that.

What about the spitting?  Is it safe to say your spitting comment was woefully inaccurate?

On a widespread scale, you are probably right, but I have seen illegals abuse regular citizens and trash them before. 

I have worked as an election day fraud monitor in the Bronx before and you cant believe what goes on.  You would be shocked. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2010, 04:00:33 PM »
On a widespread scale, you are probably right, but I have seen illegals abuse regular citizens and trash them before. 

I have worked as an election day fraud monitor in the Bronx before and you cant believe what goes on.  You would be shocked. 

I don't doubt it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2010, 04:02:36 PM »

I don't doubt it. 

I was a fraud monitor in 2000 when Hillary and Gore ran and you really would think I was lying if I told you what went on.  I went home demoralized seeing the craziness that went on. 

It was like Gangs of New York and worse. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2010, 06:15:30 PM »
I was a fraud monitor in 2000 when Hillary and Gore ran and you really would think I was lying if I told you what went on.  I went home demoralized seeing the craziness that went on. 

It was like Gangs of New York and worse. 

it's obvious by your antics as of late, that you won't recover from being demoralized.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2010, 06:22:53 PM »

it's obvious by your antics as of late, that you won't recover from being demoralized.

I guess a coke head like yourself thinks its perfectly fine for illegals to vote in elections and voter fraud to occur. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2010, 07:01:38 PM »
I guess a coke head like yourself thinks its perfectly fine for illegals to vote in elections and voter fraud to occur. 

I guess you didn't complain when G W. Bush stole the election for US president, cause of voter fraud in the state of Florida..Which his douche brother just happened to be governor of?  When G W Bush subsequently single handily destroys the worlds financial system in the next 8 years..

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2010, 07:10:46 PM »
single handily?

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2010, 07:12:52 PM »