Author Topic: Before & After 10 weeks....  (Read 11856 times)

dave19

• Getbig III
Re: Before & After 10 weeks....
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2010, 06:46:57 AM »
Good body , great progress.

Lifetime natural ? I don't think so.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2010, 06:48:31 AM »
Yes, lifetime natural.  I've taken supps on and off for about 5 years now but never have taken anything else...

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2010, 07:04:28 AM »
Good body , great progress.

Lifetime natural ? I don't think so.

you tard

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2010, 07:09:34 AM »
Not everything that is sold over the counter is actually a supplement.

Prohormones are steroids and nothing less.

It's not your muscle mass that makes me doubt your natural claim but your traps and delts just shout "juice".

Maybe you are natural indeed and traps and delts are just your strong parts or your endogenous hormone levels are quite high already but as a guy who is very familiar with steroids I have to say that I don't buy it.

Nevertheless a very good achievment , steroids or not.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2010, 07:13:24 AM »
Evidently anyone who looks better than dave19's peerless physique is on steroids.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2010, 07:20:28 AM »
Evidently anyone who looks better than dave19's peerless physique is on steroids.

Hell yeah!
There certainly are some genetic freaks out there who can build a similar physique without the use of gear but it is very rare.
Haven't met one in person though. Even most people on the juice don't look better than I do.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2010, 07:26:30 AM »
You guys are the uttermost fucking idiots in the world.  Nothing about this guys body shouts steroids or even prohormones. That is a very attainable physique for anyone that has worked out for 5 years.  The fact that this dude can dedicate himself to his diet for 10 weeks shows that he's not some slacker that fucks off in the gym, but puts in his time and effort.  If this was a steroid driven physique of 5 years then he should be ashamed for not being bigger.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2010, 07:28:52 AM »
Spike where ya been buddy?

In all seriousness my brother stabbed me in the back with a butcher knife and I had to recoop for 2 weeks - 150stitches on 3 layers - fckn pussy fa**ot

I took 2weeks off then did a 6 week diet so I lost 30lbs - gonna get on stage now

my bro is in upstate new york rotting in some mental facitlity - thank god that fck didnt cut any tendons

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2010, 07:30:54 AM »
Damn Spike that looks nasty.  Why did he stab you ???

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2010, 07:35:28 AM »
Damn Spike that looks nasty.  Why did he stab you ???

cause I pushed the little fag - he's 16months younger than me so he just turned 26 - he lost his job and was just a loser

my parents gave him shit and I told him he was just a liar - he bumped into me in the kitchen and I start walking and he just grabs a knife and stabs me with myy dad holding him back - I didnt even know I WAS stabbed still I bleed ALL OVER my parents house

kid is just plain BAT SHITE crazy - he even went and got another knife I guess to kill me with after the 1st attack but my dad subdubed him - fckn cops charged him as insane so he never even went to jail - just hospital then my parents sent him to upstate NY to live with my uncle

I never hit him, fckd his girl, nothing............just stabs me cause I called him a pussy when he bumped into me

fck em :)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2010, 07:39:17 AM »

Hell yeah!
There certainly are some genetic freaks out there who can build a similar physique without the use of gear but it is very rare.
Haven't met one in person though. Even most people on the juice don't look better than I do.

Shut up loser, you're just all passive-aggressive pissy because he looks better than you even though he's clearly clean and you're not

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=323803.msg4592076#msg4592076

Unless you've been "natural" for the last 20 days ::)

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2010, 08:05:29 AM »
Shut up loser, you're just all passive-aggressive pissy because he looks better than you even though he's clearly clean and you're not

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=323803.msg4592076#msg4592076

Unless you've been "natural" for the last 20 days ::)

Oh brother .. I'm very open about my use and never claimed to be natural.

I'm not aggressive in any way nor am I jealous of his physique. I even gave him props and said that he looks very good - clean or not.

I just have a lot of experience and this makes me doubt his natural status .. that's all I'm saying.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2010, 08:21:29 AM »
Solid transformation, good job.

8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2010, 08:29:04 AM »
Solid transformation, good job.

8)

Yes but unfortunately he required steroids to do it, according to dave19 who has lots of experience scrutinizing the minutia of other men's traps and delts ::)

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2010, 08:58:00 AM »
Not everything that is sold over the counter is actually a supplement.

Prohormones are steroids and nothing less.

It's not your muscle mass that makes me doubt your natural claim but your traps and delts just shout "juice".

Maybe you are natural indeed and traps and delts are just your strong parts or your endogenous hormone levels are quite high already but as a guy who is very familiar with steroids I have to say that I don't buy it.

Nevertheless a very good achievment , steroids or not.

Thanks for your professional opinion...  I have never taken steroids or prohormones, however have been recently looking into prohormones.
My traps are naturally the strongest point of my body, to the point I dont even lift them anymore b/cause they will appear very big..However, my delts are from workin my ass off in the gym!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2010, 09:05:06 AM »

Hell yeah!

have you posted pics?if so put up the link bro...I don't hate on people that use gear I say to each there own...
DAWG

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2010, 09:11:26 AM »
Great progression. 

You should be proud of your accomplishment and discipline.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2010, 10:23:37 AM »
Great progression. 

You should be proud of your accomplishment and discipline.

Thanks bro! ;D

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2010, 10:49:01 AM »
Thanks for your professional opinion...  I have never taken steroids or prohormones, however have been recently looking into prohormones.
My traps are naturally the strongest point of my body, to the point I dont even lift them anymore b/cause they will appear very big..However, my delts are from workin my ass off in the gym!

Alright this should put this discussion to an end. If you say you are clean then there's no real point in arguing about something we can't verify anyway so for now I'll just shut my mouth. Never had any doubts that you're working your ass off .. it shows.

Bottom line is that you have a great body and you can be proud.

By the way, I like your nickname .. you're probably one of the cool dudes on here.

To all the others .. don't expect everybody who takes steroids to be a huge bastard and don't always assume that someone who looks clean actually is clean. Genes are way more important than juice .. and so is discipline.

And yeah .. I still think the number of naturals that could beat me in a bodybuilding contest is very very low... but hey that's nothing to brag about as I'm "all drugs" anyway.

@ big l dawg

Pretty sure that I posted some pics before on here though nothing recent .. too lazy to look for it right now , maybe later on ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2010, 10:52:54 AM »
This is my recent progress...

10 weeks, and a relatively strict diet..

Added Cardo, and a somewhat decent supplement program..

Feedback???

what kind of feedback are you looking for- you never asked anything.

the only 'feedback' you're wanting is attention.

b

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2010, 11:39:17 AM »
what kind of feedback are you looking for- you never asked anything.

the only 'feedback' you're wanting is attention.

HAHA!!  Damn player tell us whats on your mind..

Actually, I would like to get feedback on anything concerning new supps that could be beneficial or anything I can do to change my diet to enhance my look..

And, obviously I am proud of how far I have come too!!  So if that is "wanting attention" then to hell with it, I'll take it! ;)

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2010, 11:46:59 AM »
HAHA!!  Damn player tell us whats on your mind..

Actually, I would like to get feedback on anything concerning new supps that could be beneficial or anything I can do to change my diet to enhance my look..

And, obviously I am proud of how far I have come too!!  So if that is "wanting attention" then to hell with it, I'll take it! ;)

It seems like you're doing a great job already.

As for the supps .. most of 'em are just a waste of money in my opinion.

Protein powder , creatine , amino-acids , caffeine and maybe a no-pump supp .. no need for anything else.

All I really use nowadays is protein powder and caffeine.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2010, 11:58:17 AM »
It seems like you're doing a great job already.

As for the supps .. most of 'em are just a waste of money in my opinion.

Protein powder , creatine , amino-acids , caffeine and maybe a no-pump supp .. no need for anything else.

All I really use nowadays is protein powder and caffeine.

Thx!! Thats exactly what I am on now, and add CLA.. 

What about Prohormones??  Any advice here on good ones on the market?

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2010, 12:09:30 PM »

I don't have any first hand experiences with prohormones and was never too interested in 'em because where I live they are just as illegal as regular steroids but from what I've read and heard there are quite a few out there which are pretty effective. You'll still end up paying more money while might having a worse effect:side-effects ratio. On the other hand if they are OTC you don't have to worry about finding a supplier etc..

I'm sure there are some people on here that could tell you a thing or two about ph

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2010, 12:13:35 PM »
Thx!! Thats exactly what I am on now, and add CLA.. 

Prohormones will do shit than make you bloated, give you acne and bitch tits while dissolving your liver.  It's not worth it. Some people love it because they gain 20 on the bench but still look like shit.  Just ask Alex23 or most fags on getbig.

You are dieting correct?  To be honest you are going to reach a certain point where you are going to have to cut your calories down to nothing before you lose that last layer of fat, especially if you've never been lean.  You might want to look into some T3, Clen and maybe some Anavar to combat the muscle loss from T3.  Take this diet as far as you can though before jumping into anything else and please stay away from prohormones.  they are just toxic bullshit.  The gov actually did people a favor by banning that shit.