Author Topic: Dorian Yates - overrated!  (Read 254660 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian Yates' physique is ugly as fuck
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2010, 02:42:34 PM »
no shit. but ND is in clueless land and agrees with the judge.. ::)

As usual you can NOT counter my point  ;) I agree with the judges ALL the time not when it suits my purposes

and clueless land? Dorian lost the 1993 Mr Olympia LMFAO

I can come into any thread you're in and just utterly destroy you in two seconds , it presents NO challenge what so ever

I can post a quote from you agreeing that I'm smart , funny you can't do the same  ;)

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2010, 02:43:06 PM »
it should have been, thats the point.

but to ND, all is well LOL ::)

Exactly.

And its funny that I didn't even mention Ronnie in this thread and ND's first reply to my post was that I was a hypocrite for overlooking his calves.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2010, 02:44:44 PM »
because he is an idiot.

Irony alert , says the guy that claimed Dorian lost in 1993 , thanks for playing stupid  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2010, 02:46:33 PM »
Exactly.

And its funny that I didn't even mention Ronnie in this thread and ND's first reply to my post was that I was a hypocrite for overlooking his calves.

It doesn't matter the point stands , you're a Ronnie guy anyway so again the point stands again.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2010, 02:47:51 PM »
Yes, we've seen that before. As long as its a judges' decision or written in a bb magazine he agrees. ;D

I agree with the judges all the time NOT when it just suits my point , either all contests are correct or they're all fixed you can't have it both ways

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2010, 02:56:56 PM »
no you don't , not for a moment you've already proven this. I'm not the only one who knows how contests are judged just one of the very few. I'm not the ultimate master on how contests are judged but unlike you and stupid Hulkster I know how they are judged and aren't drawing my own conclusions based on ignorance , preference all the while being a hypocrite

You surely think high of yourself don't you. ::)

You just claimed you know how contests are judged yet you're asking questions on why or how Dorian was or wasn't marked down , if you really knew how contests are judged , then you'd know he could have very well been marked down . however Mr I know how contests are judged , the high & low scores are tossed out so Dorian could have technically been scored down for his torn bicep and still won with straight firsts  ;) like I said you don't know how contests are judged

I knew about the procedure of tossing out the scores, that is the only reason Dorian won in 97 with perfect scores. In my opinion it shouldn't be like that because it does not reflect reality.
You just said a few posts back that the judges didn't think the torn biceps made a difference, meaning not a flaw. But now you say it was marked down as a flaw?

Ronnie's calves were much worse than Dorian's biceps and why? they're oddly shaped , insert high , and lack proportionate size in relation to his quads and lack detail and development

As bad as Ronnie's calves might have been, so were Dorian's biceps.
Dorian's biceps were oddly shaped too, one of them torn. They lacked proportionate size in relation to his massive torso and back development. They definitively lacked detail and separations too.
As you see they were just as "bad" or worse than Ronnie's calves.

under NO circumstances are they symmetrical , NOTHING in nature is symmetrical and they don't even remotely resemble one another , so as usual WRONG on all points

Yes, nothing is truly symmetrical as there is no "perfect" bodybuilder. If Ronnie's calves have a symmetry flaw in them, Dorian's biceps had the exact same problem and with the injury it got worse.

Lervone has the second most contests wins in the history of the IFBB and he tore his pec early on in his career so ask yourself did he suffer for it?  ;)

Interesting, I didn't know it was Levrone. He never suffered for it as you said, but I never saw a pic or video of Levrone having an oddly shaped pec or unsymmetrical pecs.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2010, 02:59:51 PM »
ND getting his ass handed to him by much smarter people in yet another thread.

just another normal day on getbig.. 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2010, 03:10:20 PM »

I knew about the procedure of tossing out the scores, that is the only reason Dorian won in 97 with perfect scores. In my opinion it shouldn't be like that because it does not reflect reality.
You just said a few posts back that the judges didn't think the torn biceps made a difference, meaning not a flaw. But now you say it was marked down as a flaw?

Dorian's biceps were oddly shaped too, one of them torn. They lacked proportionate size in relation to his massive torso and back development. They definitively lacked detail and separations too.

Yes, nothing is truly symmetrical as there is no "perfect" bodybuilder. If Ronnie's calves have a symmetry flaw in them, Dorian's biceps had the exact same problem and with the injury it got worse.

Interesting, I didn't know it was Levrone. He never suffered for it as you said, but I never saw a pic or video of Levrone having an oddly shaped pec or unsymmetrical pecs.

NO you do  ;) , out of the two of us , I know what I'm talking about , you don't

again YOU don't know how contests are judged which is why you keep coming to your own conclusions. it's like that FYI because it reduces the chances of blatant bias. And an IFBB said Dorian's injury made no OVERALL difference and you have poor comprehension skills as well I never said it was marked down as a flaw , I did say it could have technically been marked down and he could still have won with a perfect score , I don't know if it was either way so hence the ' technically ' comment

Ronnie's calves are much worse ( as are his abdominals ) I could argue the point but it's moot anyway , even with the flaws they both were so good it made no overall difference in relation to whom they were competing with

Then if you agree with me nothing is truly symmetrical then don't bring the topic up because it can be thrown right back in your face. Ronnie's abdominals weren't symmetrical either but I don't bring that up as a negative by itself , and symmetry means a fuck of a lot more in the context of bodybuilding than right/left exactness but seeing you're so savy I'm sure you know this already  ;D

Levrone's pec tear is visible albeit not to bad but it's apparent you need to open your eyes , a torn muscle doesn't mean the end of a career , Levrone tore his in early 1993 I believe and did very well for himself after that fact

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2010, 03:15:33 PM »
ND getting his ass handed to him by much smarter people in yet another thread.

just another normal day on getbig.. 8)

Hahahahaha says the guy who claims I run from him all the time now I'm getting my ass handed to me like another normal day on Getbig , can't keep track of your bullshit huh kid  ;)

Hulkster in another Dorian Yates thread bitching & moaning about me and Yates , just another normal day on GetBig

Hulkster typing ad hominem attacks in another Dorian Yates thread , just another normal day on GetBig

Hulkster getting exposed for the ignorant troll he is in yet another Dorian Yates thread , just another normal day on GetBig

Again keep proving me right with each post kid , we all can see how stupid you are with each one  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2010, 04:59:28 PM »
whats really sad is here you are claiming I am an ignorant troll, yet everyone on here is disagreeing with you and proving you wrong.

its everyone with a brain ganging up on Mr. Delusion.

and he says I am the troll LOL

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2010, 05:03:24 PM »
whats really sad is here you are claiming I am an ignorant troll, yet everyone on here is disagreeing with you and proving you wrong.

its everyone with a brain ganging up on Mr. Delusion.

and he says I am the troll LOL

You're a troll because you're in the millionth Dorian Yates thread crying like the little bitch you are

WHO is everyone? WHO? you and the gimmicks? great proof  ::) and I just got here and only the gimmick and you are disagreeing .  how could  ' everyone ' disagree with me and prove me wrong dumbass? epic backfire in your appeals to the masses

Hulkster = troll known fact

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2010, 08:27:30 PM »
 ND is calling all the people owning him besides me 'gimmicks'..

what a loser.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2010, 08:59:52 PM »

what a loser.

yes but not all of them because he never called me a "gimmick" :D

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2010, 09:03:24 PM »
Obsessed with Dorian much? The dude has been retired for 11 years or so, let him shrink in peace

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2010, 05:16:58 AM »

what a loser.

Oh what happened to everyone? never addressed that point did you? again who is everyone? I just started posting in this thread the only idiots who disagree with me are you ( troll ) and the gimmick and both of you just got corrected

you're a troll and a stupid one at that , keep proving me right

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2010, 05:19:42 AM »
 Dorians left arm looked like it got caught in a meat grinder. His right arm must be like two inches bigger, and it's not even that big.

People just like Dorian because he's a white guy and he's a man's man. But his physique was shit for a top level bodybuilder.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2010, 05:23:30 AM »
Dorians left arm looked like it got caught in a meat grinder. His right arm must be like two inches bigger, and it's not even that big.

People just like Dorian because he's a white guy and he's a man's man. But his physique was shit for a top level bodybuilder.

Says the gimmick

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2010, 05:25:16 AM »
Says the gimmick

Gimmick? What are you talking about you stupid cunnt? This is my only account here.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2010, 05:29:31 AM »
Gimmick? What are you talking about you stupid cunnt? This is my only account here.

Oh we're gonna act stupid? you registered in March of this year and already have 889 posts , you average 22 a day , you're a gimmick plain and simple , who cares if you can't come back under your old names it changes nothing you're in good company with Hulkster the troll

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2010, 05:33:02 AM »
Oh we're gonna act stupid? you registered in March of this year and already have 889 posts , you average 22 a day , you're a gimmick plain and simple , who cares if you can't come back under your old names it changes nothing you're in good company with Hulkster the troll

No actually this is my only account here.

I had one account before this, but it only had like 100 posts so this is basically my first one. Besides that the last time I came to Getbig was about 10 years ago.

Posting on internet forums is a bad habit of mine these days, I do it too much.

Now run along and jack off to your Dorian Yates posters, you shmoe bitch.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2010, 05:35:19 AM »
No actually this is my only account here.

I had one account before this, but it only had like 100 posts so this is basically my first one. Besides that the last time I came to Getbig was about 10 years ago.

Posting on internet forums is a bad habit of mine these days, I do it too much.

Now run along and jack off to your Dorian Yates posters, you shmoe bitch.

Thanks for proving my point troll gimmick  ;)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2010, 05:42:03 AM »
Thanks for proving my point troll gimmick  ;)

You seem like you're a total bitch and a total shmoe.

Am I right on this people???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2010, 05:59:49 AM »
You seem like you're a total bitch and a total shmoe.

Am I right on this people???

wow an ad hominem attack and an appeal to the other trolls and gimmicks , boy you're really making ground here

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2010, 06:02:08 AM »
wow an ad hominem attack and an appeal to the other trolls and gimmicks , boy you're really making ground here

Eh, suck my dick, bitch.

How was that? Did I make ground there?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2010, 06:30:39 AM »
ND getting owned. have fun working at your gay flowershop today.
Flower Boy Ran Away