Author Topic: RELIGIOUS Faith KILLING Babies  (Read 4095 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: RELIGIOUS Faith KILLING Babies
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2010, 02:07:43 PM »
North Carolina is a great state.  If TA spewed his rhetoric in 90% of the state, he would get curb stomped.....much like chaos would if he came to NC and talked so much shit about it, like he does on here...... ;D
I thought of you....... ;D

I've been through North and South, great people and very polite, it's weird coming from SoCal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2010, 02:10:15 PM »
I thought of you....... ;D

I've been through North and South, great people and very polite, it's weird coming from SoCal.

;D   You know you would be welcome in that 90% I mentioned.    I went thru culture shock when my first duty station as an 18yr old was near Boston.....wow!!!  I eventually just wanted to punch all of them as a greeting.... 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2010, 02:36:10 PM »

;D   You know you would be welcome in that 90% I mentioned.    I went thru culture shock when my first duty station as an 18yr old was near Boston.....wow!!!  I eventually just wanted to punch all of them as a greeting.... 8)
I was in Rock Hill(?) SCarolina and had lunch at a fast food chicken joint....I was impressed with how polite the staff were and the manager was walking around bringing condiments and making sure everything was OK.

In SoCal you get your food and gtfo.....NEXT!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2010, 03:15:44 PM »
It's an interesting discussion.  My point of view is that doctors believe in prayer and miracles.   Your meltdown elementary school posts can't refute this fact.  Whether it actually works is a different issue, but I doubt you picked up on that.

You ought to go to school.  It might help you.  I mean other than getting schooled on this board.   :)

what fact?

your point of view?

how can your "point of view" be a fact other than the fact that it is your point of view

I'm sure that SOME doctors believe in miracles but "my point of view" is that many more probably don't believe in miracles

Some doctors also believe in reincarnation and out of body/near death experiences too

I'm sure some doctors also believe in extraterrestrials and bigfoot

If it's any consolation a lot of dead heads believe in miracles too

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2010, 04:00:37 PM »
I'm against abortion as a form of birth control, however in the case of a young girl or rapes I fail to see how their mental and physical well being is less important than an undeveloped fetus.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2010, 04:39:49 PM »
Fucking animals.