Author Topic: Real Pilots Speak Out on 911  (Read 25037 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Real Pilots Speak Out on 911
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2010, 06:14:49 AM »

Who: The illuminati.

How: Using evil spirits and then systematically eating everyone on both planes in a secret satanic worship ritual during the annual bilderberg meeting in Europe.

Why: Because why does a secret group of criminals do anything?

Where+ When : Planned at the Counsel of Foreign Relations over the course of two months. Also, Osama Bin Laden doesnt really exist. The illuminati superimposed an arab man with a beard into several pieces of news footage and manipulated/ created a voice to fool everyone into believing the illuminati was not to blame.

Ok-- That concludes the dumbunking of all 911 myths forever. The illuminati did it. They also invested all of their money in gold, so after the alleged terror attacks occured, they tripled their money. Then after convincing everyone 911 was an act of international terror, they recieved billions more in government contracts. The twin towers were actually destroyed two uranium core wind machines that was placed in the lower level parking garages of both towers. The planes actually hitting the towers never happened. It was advanced CGI which fooled everybody. The illuminati owns hollywood, so they have access to this technology.   

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2010, 07:23:50 AM »
it's so stupid it's almost unbelievable that two retards can post bullsh8t theories find a minority of "experts" and take hearsay statements ::) then claim it's truth.  What fools.  I honestly can not fathom believing this is an inside job, i can't understand the delusion you would have to be under to take such an idea with all the evidence pointing otherwise and skew it to what you believe.  Only in this day and age where information is so free and available do we have so many idiots following each other.  the downside of information exchange i guess.   
The old saying if you throw enough bullsh!t against a wall some of it eventually sticks. This is where the "drive bye media" term came from. They throw out accusations and leave it up to the victim to proove them wrong. But, I thought it was the other way around?? I guess not.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2010, 07:29:50 AM »

And what exactly constitutes "advanced" research on this CT?  Farmer's analysis of light and shadows relating to Sgt. Lagasse??  ::)

Or perhaps it's just more of you CT'rs desperately wanting to depict yourselves as being "in the know".

Ah...now the commissioners are honest?  But wait, a whole part of the CT is that the commission itself is in on the conspiracy.  Afterall, members like Kean, Hamilton, Zelikow are supposedly Bush puppets who helped cover everything up.  So they helped cover everything up, but since they found some aspects of the investigation troubling (with regards to getting data from other gov't agencies), that makes them credible? 

Which is it?  Are they part of the grand plot or not?  Or is it just more convenient to apply a CT when it fits your needs and dismiss it when it doesn't?
But people like you call Bush a complete idiot?? So what is it? Is he an idiot, or did he perpetrate the bigeet coverup and conspiracy of our time?? I think the person who is the idiot are the CT's. Oh yeah, I got a call from Elvis yesterday... he's hanging with Jimmy Morrison and they want to start a dead celeb union with the help of Jimmy Hoffa...  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2010, 07:33:14 AM »
Who: The illuminati.

How: Using evil spirits and then systematically eating everyone on both planes in a secret satanic worship ritual during the annual bilderberg meeting in Europe.

Why: Because why does a secret group of criminals do anything?

Where+ When : Planned at the Counsel of Foreign Relations over the course of two months. Also, Osama Bin Laden doesnt really exist. The illuminati superimposed an arab man with a beard into several pieces of news footage and manipulated/ created a voice to fool everyone into believing the illuminati was not to blame.

Ok-- That concludes the dumbunking of all 911 myths forever. The illuminati did it. They also invested all of their money in gold, so after the alleged terror attacks occured, they tripled their money. Then after convincing everyone 911 was an act of international terror, they recieved billions more in government contracts. The twin towers were actually destroyed two uranium core wind machines that was placed in the lower level parking garages of both towers. The planes actually hitting the towers never happened. It was advanced CGI which fooled everybody. The illuminati owns hollywood, so they have access to this technology.   

You forgot the Jews and Mossad in there. I'm sure you can lump them into the Illuminati, though.

666 - Mark of the BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\m/ \m/

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2010, 07:41:32 AM »
well, then you missed the 4+ years of me and cav22 and berserker(hugo) and others going rounds over and over on this.  Drawing diagrams, debating until 4 am.  In the end, we didn't change much of anything, and I think we all realized it's not worth the time to debate it.  we're going to believe what we're going to believe.
What is your background to be such an expert on this?
So if you really don't know about the hole size differnce, the lack of wing imprint, and most importantly the perfeectly round hole slashed thru 3 outer rings of the pentagon followed by a big object carried out under a blue tarp, then do your own research.  Google is full of site devoted to pointing out oddities in the official story, with plenty of sites to mock those that point it out. The lack of a wing imprint makes sense due to the construction of the pentagon. For example, they tested a nuclear containment vessel in France many years back by flying 707 aircraft into it via remote control to sim. an accident or attack. The test conducted showed that this aircraft could not take down the concrete and reinforced steel building, some 12 feet thick is places, except create a small 6" hole through it at the center of impact. There was no "wing imprint", or anything of the sort you are sooo dying to see. So, in your mind, does this suggest the french shot it with a missle?
can believe whatever you please.  I can tell you this... RARE is the person who has spent a few hours looking at the 911 Qs that doesn't believe something stinks.  Yes, you'll have getbiggers saying "i've read it ALL, and none of it makes sense...".  Well, they're full of it.  They can't tell you five of the most basic Qs about 911.  But they claim to have read them all.

What sinks is the time spent on this issue when NOTHING TRULY suggests an inside job. This is a slap in the face to all those lost in this tragi event comitted by islamic thugs. But, you wiill believe whatever you want.
A lot of people in our govt believe the story stinks.  A whole lot of people around the world believe it.  Are they all loony?  maybe.  I guess you'll have to do your own research and reach your own conclusions.  Good luck with it... really man.  I don't have time to argue the stuff anymore, but I would hope, like any topic, you'd research it before just dismissing it as crazy nonsense by a bunch of Bush haters.  Remember - I voted for Bush twice and Dole, and I hated clinton with a passion.  I tried to start a fight with some prick who said inside job. When I looked at the info to prove him wrong... well... I went from being the loudest bush supporter quite the obama kneepadder... didnt ya ever wonder why? lol  Good luck man.
That is 2% of the country believe in your hoax. Sorry...  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2010, 08:00:36 AM »
Until some of the 911 CT'ers like 240 can explain how logistically their theories could be pulled off, I just shake my head that in 10 years they still dont have anything new. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2010, 08:28:30 AM »
The fact that they rotate among a dozen changing theories, all equally absurd, makes them lose all credibility with me. Are we supposed to take someone seriously when they claimed that gigantic holograms were used? I mean, come on.  ::)

Tonymctones liveleak link does a great job debunking the Pentagon bullshit. Unless all those aircraft parts were planted.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2010, 08:29:43 AM »
The fact that they rotate among a dozen changing theories makes them lose all credibility with me.
And most Americans.
BTW, Who is the cutie dancing away on your signature??

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2010, 08:31:46 AM »
And most Americans.
BTW, Who is the cutie dancing away on your signature??

Shay Laren. There are lot of pics and a few videos of her floating around the internet. I think she robbed Hugo Chavez at a photoshoot or something, too.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2010, 08:59:50 AM »
Shay Laren. There are lot of pics and a few videos of her floating around the internet. I think she robbed Hugo Chavez at a photoshoot or something, too.
aahhh... I will have to take a peek..

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2010, 09:08:14 AM »
my problem like 333's is that you dont have a credible story all you have are "oddities" that occur "oddities" that can be explained by others even if you dont buy that explanation. What, who, why?

I just spent 30 mins listening to those vids and I gotta tell you the loose change dudes come out on the short end of that stick, did you watch those videos 240?

you see you have to have an objective view point going in many ct'ers dont they are looking for something to believe in and they find it even if there are explanations for them. The loose change guys obviously arent objective while the popular mechanics guys is obviously simply stating what they found and what it points to.

p.s why did you write beserker(hugo)? you think huggy has a gimmick?
I heard they are changing their name to "loose screws"... baa dum dum!!  ;D

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2010, 09:12:02 AM »
Regarding the 'pull it' video, it's been acknowledged that the sound byte is taken out of context.  I.E. what the whole discussion was about.  Pull it refers to firefighters being pulled out of an unsurvivable building, the it is the fire fighting team.  Gosh these people have such stupid evidence.  Like the guys explained most of the CT comes from directly after when people don't know sh*t, don't know what they saw, heard etc.  Oh one guy said it was a bomb but thousands say it was a plane, well lets believe the one guy  ::)
Abandon every hope...

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2010, 09:13:05 AM »
since no one answered me ... why isn't there more outrage on the pentagon hiding the surveillance tapes? if there was nothin to hide then they'd show it. this should be the starting point ... what was on the tapes. once we know that we can go forward. until then this is a fucking pissing match  >:(

Maybe because it shows a severe vulnerability in the structure when you hit it with an airplane of that size AND they do not want this to get in the hands of terrorists?? It sounds logical, no? But that's just me.  ::)

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2010, 09:14:16 AM »
Regarding the 'pull it' video, it's been acknowledged that the sound byte is taken out of context.  I.E. what the whole discussion was about.  Pull it refers to firefighters being pulled out of an unsurvivable building, the it is the fire fighting team.  Gosh these people have such stupid evidence.  Like the guys explained most of the CT comes from directly after when people don't know sh*t, don't know what they saw, heard etc.  Oh one guy said it was a bomb but thousands say it was a plane, well lets believe the one guy  ::)
You beat me to it. I watched Silverstein's interview on TV. But of course, the CTr's will never believe him because he too is part of the conspiracy...

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2010, 09:16:36 AM »
Yes the surveilance photos show an explosion. Nobody is saying there wasn't an explosion.

However the surveilance photos / videos don't prove that a plane hit the building at all. Can you make out a plane?

Seriously you are an idiot if you believe a plane crashed into the building. Did you look at the video at the beginning of the thread? How the hell could a plane make such a small hole? Don't tell me it's because the Pentagon walls were indestructible. If it was a plane traveling at high velocity it would have left a huge opening. The opening only became larger after a few minutes when the wall collapsed.

You and everyone that believe this is what happened are being made the bitches of the elites that planned this terror attack. How does it feel to be someone's bitch? Do you like to be the ape in the room? The people that perpetrated this crime are laughing at you in your face and your mind has been raped by this lie. Go on and believe it you would not know the truth if it was right in front of you. How anyone could even argue that a plane was anywhere near the Pentagon at this point is simply ridiculous.
The video wont if it captures stills and not rolling video. With a plane flyingat that speed it is highly possible to miss the image. However, there were many eyewitnessess on the highways that saw the plan flying towards the Pentagon. Are they lying?? Seeing a UFO?? a MISSLE WITH WINGS??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2010, 09:18:07 AM »
My problem with the CT's is that they are not even plausible in a real world situatuion.

Controlled Demo?  Ok - who did it - a private company or a govt?  If a private company how did they buy the explosives without a permit?  Did none of the workers think this was insane and bolt away and go to authorities?   No one saw them doing this?  no janitors, no security, no workers, no one?  No security cameras, no cell phones, nothing?    

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2010, 09:19:43 AM »
Yes the surveilance photos show an explosion. Nobody is saying there wasn't an explosion.

However the surveilance photos / videos don't prove that a plane hit the building at all. Can you make out a plane?

Seriously you are an idiot if you believe a plane crashed into the building. Did you look at the video at the beginning of the thread? How the hell could a plane make such a small hole? Don't tell me it's because the Pentagon walls were indestructible. If it was a plane traveling at high velocity it would have left a huge opening. The opening only became larger after a few minutes when the wall collapsed.

You and everyone that believe this is what happened are being made the bitches of the elites that planned this terror attack. How does it feel to be someone's bitch? Do you like to be the ape in the room? The people that perpetrated this crime are laughing at you in your face and your mind has been raped by this lie. Go on and believe it you would not know the truth if it was right in front of you. How anyone could even argue that a plane was anywhere near the Pentagon at this point is simply ridiculous.
YOU WROTE: Did you look at the video at the beginning of the thread? How the hell could a plane make such a small hole? Don't tell me it's because the Pentagon walls were indestructible. If it was a plane traveling at high velocity it would have left a huge opening. The opening only became larger after a few minutes when the wall collapsed.
This shows me where your ignrance comes from as you know nothing about structural engineering, or anything of the technical field whatsoever. Thus, explains why this nonsense has lived for 10 years in the feeble minds of the ct'rs.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2010, 09:21:26 AM »
My problem with the CT's is that they are not even plausible in a real world situatuion.

Controlled Demo?  Ok - who did it - a private company or a govt?  If a private company how did they buy the explosives without a permit?  Did none of the workers think this was insane and bolt away and go to authorities?   No one saw them doing this?  no janitors, no security, no workers, no one?  No security cameras, no cell phones, nothing?    
It's what they want to believe. There is no changing their minds. It's the big goverment conspiracy that MUST have happened. They don't want to let facts get in the way of thir story.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2010, 09:25:28 AM »
The govt screwed up wars, katrina, the oil spill, the borders, the xmas day hijackers, the times square bomber, etc etc.

Yet, they brilliantly somehow pulled this off without any trace whatsoever?   ::)  ::)

Here is another gem that 240 refuses to acknowledge: 

KSM has admitted to being the mastermind behind this.  What better way to add insult to injury and bring down the US govt than to prove himself that the US Govt did it?  Surely, if he or his attorneys believed that they would profess their innocence, demand discovery and prove the govt did it in court. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2010, 09:26:26 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=618_1252533350&comment_order=newest_first

It's funny how this video has been ignored by every CTer in this thread. Why is that? Oh that's right, because it's not refutable.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2010, 09:29:33 AM »
That video was really good. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2010, 09:30:09 AM »
That video was really good. 

I'd love to hear a plausible explanation for why all those pictures are fake.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2010, 09:40:17 AM »
The govt screwed up wars, katrina, the oil spill, the borders, the xmas day hijackers, the times square bomber, etc etc.

Yet, they brilliantly somehow pulled this off without any trace whatsoever?   ::)  ::)

Here is another gem that 240 refuses to acknowledge: 

KSM has admitted to being the mastermind behind this.  What better way to add insult to injury and bring down the US govt than to prove himself that the US Govt did it?  Surely, if he or his attorneys believed that they would profess their innocence, demand discovery and prove the govt did it in court. 

Good point. The gov't can't get Cash For Clunkers correct and we expect them to pull this off??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2010, 09:59:42 AM »
So I guess the airline company is in on the CT too right?  

To believe the 9/11 CT you literally have to include probably 200 - 500 people.  

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2010, 10:12:29 AM »
So I guess the airline company is in on the CT too right?  

To believe the 9/11 CT you literally have to include probably 200 - 500 people.  
No. Just 3 to 4 brain cells.