Author Topic: Im Sorry Hazbin  (Read 13142 times)

spinnis

Re: Im Sorry Hazbin
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2010, 07:30:24 AM »
Holy crap...

sidenote: you guys still believe no one can look like a pro because they are 'magical creatures' ?!?

Hazbin proving idiots like gaybgm wrong.

there is a difference in looking big and looking Big and GOOD in contest conditioning while on stage, thats were the true genetics shows.. =)  (not talking about hazbin though he looks great on stage also)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2010, 07:35:52 AM »
 He kind of looks like he's trying to act bad.

Where's the smile at dude?

He looks like he's pissed off about something.

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2010, 07:40:13 AM »
He kind of looks like he's trying to act bad.

Where's the smile at dude?

He looks like he's pissed off about something.

this is one of those thread no one should try and provoke in, Hazbin never bragged about himself, never talked shit about Anyone, never even mentioned how filthy rich he is, and helped out a fellow getbigger.

Hazbin is Set in life. So move onto another thread :)

Swede Approved.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2010, 07:43:43 AM »
this is one of those thread no one should try and provoke in, Hazbin never bragged about himself, never talked shit about Anyone, never even mentioned how filthy rich he is, and helped out a fellow getbigger.

Swede Approved.

Is he God? We can't say anything bad about this guy?

He seems like a cool guy and all that shit. I'm not saying anything disrespectful here.

But he looks really pissed off in that pic. Just a fact. Some guys just never smile, I guess he is one of them.

Alex23

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2010, 07:46:27 AM »

Swede Approved.

QFT.

'ShitBukakke' needs to be taught some manners. When not bashing on our great military, the "guy" bashes on generous good hearted getbigger....

no wonder a Marine kicked his ass and stole his girl

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2010, 07:48:42 AM »
Is he God? We can't say anything bad about this guy?

He seems like a cool guy and all that shit. I'm not saying anything disrespectful here.

But he looks really pissed off in that pic. Just a fact. Some guys just never smile, I guess he is one of them.

You'd be pissed off to if you had Dorian following you around the expo begging to take a pic with you.  Dorian's lucky Haz finally took one with him.
No Worries 4 me

spinnis

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2010, 07:50:46 AM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2010, 07:51:30 AM »

I do appreciate BB.

I started lifting in 1995, taken lots of breaks though. And I used to follow it closely and be totally driven and disciplined about it.

Now i've learned it's gay, shady, all drugs and full of big egos and total idiots. I've learned a lot more about the mindset of the typical bodybuilder, and it's pretty damn dismal.

Most of all. I learned what it takes to get that big. Extreme amounts of food and gear, being very, very unhealthy. Doing very unnatural things to your body.

The glamour is all gone for me. When I see a huge dude I can appreciate what he did to get that big. But let's face it, it's 95% drugs.

It's just a drug game.

Anyway don;t mind me, i'm not trying to hijack the thread. Just making some observations.

To be a pro? Yes. To have a impressive build that turns heads, no way! If you think diff you're genetics suck. Have you been lifting straight since '95? As far as the gay shit and everything else, nobody told you to make these guys your idols. I will clue you in on something all sports figures do fucked up shit. DWI's, drugs(not steroids but coke, dope, pills), raping women.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2010, 08:00:14 AM »
QFT.

'ShitBukakke' needs to be taught some manners. When not bashing on our great military, the "guy" bashes on generous good hearted getbigger....

no wonder a Marine kicked his ass and stole his girl

I'm not bashing anyone.

You're just being a overly PC sissy, and a cock rider for your buddies here.

And about that story........

I was in a club in Seoul, South Korea with 4 other people, 3 women, 1 guy. None of the women were my girlfriends, but I was flirting with a couple of them and trying to get something going. But they weren't anything special to me.

We were all sitting in a row at the bar and this drunk army guy walks up to one of the women, basically picks her up out of her seat making her stand up, grabs her ass, pulls her close to him and starts forcing a kiss on her.

She didn't want it at all. She was slapping him and fighting him as hard as she could. And the guy was just kind of laughing like a sadistic asshole. And holding her in this bear hug with her arms pinned against her sides and she was thrashing her head around to get away and screaming.

So I ran up and punched him as hard as I could in his temple. While he was reeling from it I punched him a few more times and then slammed an elbow right into his eye. And that mother fucker was knocked out. He fell down under the bar stools in this really awkward position with his mouth hanging wide open.

Then his buddies starting yelling at me. My my friend and a few other guys in the bar got my back and we started argueing and yelling. Everyone in the bar was backing me up basically because the guy had it coming. Then after about 10 seconds of this yelling me and the people I was with all left quickly, jumped in a taxi and got out of there real quick.

So there's the story. I don't know why you want to keep bringing it up. I didn't look foolish or do anything wrong in that story, so why are you mentioning it? In fact I feel like what I did was proper justice and a bit heroic if anything.

Alex23

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2010, 08:01:36 AM »
I'm not bashing anyone.

I was in a club in Seoul, South Korea with 4 other people, 3 women, 1 guy. None of the women were my girlfriends, but I was flirting with a couple of them and trying to get something going. But they weren't anything special to me.

We were all sitting in a row at the bar and this drunk army guy walks up to one of the women, basically picks her up out of her seat making her stand up, grabs her ass, pulls her close to him and starts forcing a kiss on her.

She didn't want it at all. She was slapping him and fighting him as hard as she could. And the guy was just kind of laughing like a sadistic asshole. And holding her in this bear hug with her arms pinned against her sides and she was thrashing her head around to get away and screaming.

So I ran up and punched him as hard as I could in his temple. While he was reeling from it I punched him a few more times and then slammed an elbow right into his eye. And that mother fucker was knocked out. He fell down under the bar stools in this really awkward position with his mouth hanging wide open.

Then his buddies starting yelling at me. My my friend and a few other guys in the bar got my back and we started argueing and yelling. Everyone in the bar was backing me up basically because the guy had it coming. Then after about 10 seconds of this yelling me and the people I was with all left quickly, jumped in a taxi and got out of there real quick.

So there's the story. I don't know why you want to keep bringing it up. I didn't look foolish or do anything wrong in that story, so why are you mentioning it? In fact I feel like what I did was proper justice and a bit heroic if anything.

Chill out bro, we're just busting your chops... plus I'm not reading all that shit... ;D

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2010, 08:03:44 AM »
To be a pro? Yes. To have a impressive build that turns heads, no way! If you think diff you're genetics suck. Have you been lifting straight since '95? As far as the gay shit and everything else, nobody told you to make these guys your idols. I will clue you in on something all sports figures do fucked up shit. DWI's, drugs(not steroids but coke, dope, pills), raping women.

I agree. Lifting weights naturally is a fine thing to do.

When the drugs come into the picture and it gets more elite, that's when the ugly side comes into play.

But seriously, both of he guys in that picture would look very, very ,very different without drugs.

Just a fact.

I'm not trying to hijack this thread or talk shit on the man. Just responding to you all honestly.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2010, 08:05:12 AM »
I'm not bashing anyone.

Then you woke up, looked in the mirror, realized that you're 130 pounds yet fat and raged over the fact that the marine gave your girlfriend the dicking you wish you could.

You're so hardcore, bro!  ::)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2010, 08:11:48 AM »
Then you woke up, looked in the mirror, realized that you're 130 pounds yet fat and raged over the fact that the marine gave your girlfriend the dicking you wish you could.

You're so hardcore, bro!  ::)

I'm not hardcore. I'm a really nice guy and I smile a lot.

You are just a straight up gimmick around here. You were behind that shitty gimmick El Chapo.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2010, 08:13:52 AM »
You're 130 pounds and fat. You aren't beating the shit out of anyone.

How's that massive Napoleon complex treating you? Perhaps projecting your delusions on this forum is a sort of a therapy for you? Maybe your counselor recommended it?  ???

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2010, 08:15:07 AM »
You're 130 pounds and fat. You aren't beating the shit out of anyone.

How's that massive Napoleon complex treating you?  :)

This isn't even worthy of a response.

If you wanna play a game with me. You're gonna have to do better than that.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2010, 08:16:19 AM »

Not playing any game. You're 130 pounds with a tire around your waist and an inferiority complex. Not much more needs to be said.

Alex23

« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2010, 08:18:29 AM »

Why do Koreans eat dogs? Is there like a line not to cross size wise or is it like size doesn't matter "may I have a piece of St-Bernard and a side of mini poodle?"

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2010, 08:19:00 AM »
Not playing any game. You're 130 pounds with a tire around your waist and an inferiority complex. Not much more needs to be said.

I'm almost 170 now.

When I was 130 I was striated and ripped all over.

Where's your picture? ? ?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2010, 08:20:28 AM »
I'm almost 170 now.

When I was 130 I was striated and ripped all over.

Where's your picture? ? ?

You were fat at 130. Can't imagine how big that tire around your waist is now. How intimidating!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2010, 08:23:30 AM »
Why do Koreans eat dogs? Is there like a line not to cross size wise or is it like size doesn't matter "may I have a piece of St-Bernard and a side of mini poodle?"

Why do you eat cows and pigs? Why don't you eat horses and dogs?

Every culture has certain animals they do and don't eat for different reasons. Nobody's way is right or wrong.

In my opinion there's nothign wrong with eating dogs. They eat the shit out of them in Korea, China, and Vietnam and many many other places.

And they eat dogs of all shapes and sizes. All breeds.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2010, 08:24:46 AM »
You were fat at 130. Can't imagine how big that tire around your waist is now. How intimidating!

You really suck at trying to own people.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2010, 08:25:35 AM »
You really suck at trying to own people.

I'm not trying to own you. I'm just calling it as I see it.  :-\

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2010, 08:36:31 AM »
I'm not trying to own you. I'm just calling it as I see it.  :-\

Actually you're just talking out your ass. Because the only pics i've ever posted here were when I was at about 165, and I don't have a spare tire either. You have no idea what I looked like when I was 130 pounds.

You sound like you sniff paint or something. You're a really slow mother fucker.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2010, 08:44:10 AM »
ShipSekki, some people just don't smile in pictures. I don't. Not because I think I'm bad ass, I just don't.
X

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2010, 09:01:19 AM »
My goal in life is to make my cock look like Hazbin's forearms