Author Topic: The end of Iroman 2  (Read 7710 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The end of Iroman 2
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 12:41:42 PM »
LESAUCER, I THINK that very idea is on one of the major studio's agenda as we speak. ANd I think that your rendition is they very thing they are thinking about too.

Good call or are you in the biz and already know about it?

In fact I recently sent some photos to some of the principals whom I heard might be involved, but other than that ... it's only rumors at present.

No one talks opening about a possible project in La La Land until all the issues are resolved and put in their proper places.

But I think you are on the mark.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 12:45:55 PM »
LESAUCER, I THINK that very idea is on one of the major studio's agenda as we speak. ANd I think that your rendition is they very thing they are thinking about too.

In fact I recently sent some photos to some of the principals whom I heard might be involved, but other than that ... it's only rumors at present.

No one talks opening about a possible project in La La Land until all the issues are resolved and put in their proper places.

Why use retard bodybuilders when you can put a decent actor in a muscle suit like the guy that played the Juggernaut.

lesaucer

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 12:57:08 PM »

nope not in the biz lol just had this idea all of a sudden.. but if they can get decent producer with real pro bodybuilders fights dressed like dball cartoon in crazy ass environment and insane special effects, thats gonna sell like crazy...

just dont put twinks in that movie.. you know when 300 came out? everybody talked about how they had insane physique and LOTS of people especially girls went to see that movie just because of that.. im pretty its one of the main reason why it had so much success.. now if they can do a crazy surrealist movie but with REAL people, real pro bbers that dwarfs the 300 twinks, that would totally shock everyone and everybody is gonna talk about it, everybody's gonna go see it.. +this will get bbing LOTS more attention from the public, gonna motivate them to train and stuff...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 01:12:33 PM »
Hammer, there are a good number of unknown 'bodybuilders' or 'fitness guys and gals' trying to get decent movie roles in Hollywood and they are definitely not 'retarded'. Most are involved in behind the scenes stunt-work because for the most part if you have hopes and plans of becoming a principal actor, you don't want to be 'classified' as a stunt performer.

And I believe that an unknown actor with a bit of acting experience who resembles a super-hero as the artist originally intended would be great for the production as long as he didn't have to recite Shakespeare or battle Al Pacino in the opening sequence.

If you only know 'retarded' bodybuilders, it might be a good idea to change the crowd you hang around with or simply view them from a different perspective.

I have only met two real bodybuilders whom I thought  acted somewhat retarded. One such individual actually wore a Superman costume under his heavy wool suit while going to High School, but many years later I found out how smart "Supe" really was when it came to helping friends in need.

And the other kid who lifted heavy things since he was 12 definitely did have mental deficiencies but has received numerous citations for helping others who are even less fortunate than he himself.

Both these 'Super - Heros' taught me to never judge a book by its' cover because inside that "book' is one heck of a big heart in addition to all that muscle!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 01:12:39 PM »
theres so much potential in doing a dragonball z real life version movie... take real bodybuilders, dress them and do their hair exactly like dball characters, in a cartoon-like, crazy environment. make them fight and put the best special effects ever+do a 3d version. there you go a top box office movie+ will motivate kids to get in shape like the guys in the movie

You know that they DID a Dragonball Z real life version movie right?

It failed on many parts.
Q

lesaucer

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 01:21:56 PM »
You know that they DID a Dragonball Z real life version movie right?

It failed on many parts.

nope, link?  if it failed they didnt do it like i said to do it

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2010, 01:24:45 PM »
Yea, Kwon. Dragonball 2: Reborn with justin Chatwin (Son of Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds)

It's under development now but I don't think they plan to shoot it as Lesaucer has in mind.

I'm not a Dragonball fan but wern't the others all TV series?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2010, 01:49:22 PM »
nope, link?  if it failed they didnt do it like i said to do it

Not even Chow Yun Fat could save it :D

James Marsters as Piccolo was lol

It failed since nobody was built like in the anime, the effects were subpar, acting atrocious etc
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/
Q

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2010, 02:05:09 PM »
Hammer, there are a good number of unknown 'bodybuilders' or 'fitness guys and gals' trying to get decent movie roles in Hollywood and they are definitely not 'retarded'. Most are involved in behind the scenes stunt-work because for the most part if you have hopes and plans of becoming a principal actor, you don't want to be 'classified' as a stunt performer.

And I believe that an unknown actor with a bit of acting experience who resembles a super-hero as the artist originally intended would be great for the production as long as he didn't have to recite Shakespeare or battle Al Pacino in the opening sequence.

If you only know 'retarded' bodybuilders, it might be a good idea to change the crowd you hang around with or simply view them from a different perspective.

I have only met two real bodybuilders whom I thought  acted somewhat retarded. One such individual actually wore a Superman costume under his heavy wool suit while going to High School, but many years later I found out how smart "Supe" really was when it came to helping friends in need.

And the other kid who lifted heavy things since he was 12 definitely did have mental deficiencies but has received numerous citations for helping others who are even less fortunate than he himself.

Both these 'Super - Heros' taught me to never judge a book by its' cover because inside that "book' is one heck of a big heart in addition to all that muscle!

Bob Chick is pretty retarded.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2010, 02:42:36 PM »
You know that they DID a Dragonball Z real life version movie right? :D

It failed on many parts.
Didin't know that. Did one "power up" for a fight last half the movie?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2010, 02:56:24 PM »
After the credits , guess what the Feds find in the Nevada desert?

Iron Man 2 was a great movie, as a comedy. Not so much as an action movie.

Still impressed with the shape Robert Downey Jr. has gotten himself into in recent years. He's pretty ripped.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2010, 03:02:44 PM »
Iron Man 2 was a great movie, as a comedy. Not so much as an action movie.

Still impressed with the shape Robert Downey Jr. has gotten himself into in recent years. He's pretty ripped.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the people that didn't like IM2 expected it to be an action flick. Why? Not sure considering the first one wasn't an action flick either.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2010, 03:04:47 PM »
maybe, but at least i don't look like this  :D

as for the hulk vs thorvs sentry  ::)

there is no question - hulk beats them both everytime.

thor despite being a god has been beaten by hulk more times than i can count. not to mention he needs a magic hammer and belt of strength to even last a few mins - without either he'd be killed.

sentry was beaten quite soundly in wwh.

hulk is the strongest one there is - make no mistake.

also if thor was sooo tough why does he always need the avengers to help him take on hulk  ::)

no, you look like this you awful mess

lesaucer

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2010, 05:41:56 PM »
Not even Chow Yun Fat could save it :D

James Marsters as Piccolo was lol

It failed since nobody was built like in the anime, the effects were subpar, acting atrocious etc
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/

wow.. just looking at the pictures, you know its a HUGE fail... these guys doing movies are so fucking retarded

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2010, 06:40:50 PM »
You mean Thor

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2010, 06:43:35 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2010, 07:56:12 PM »
maybe, but at least i don't look like this  :D

as for the hulk vs thorvs sentry  ::)

there is no question - hulk beats them both everytime.

thor despite being a god has been beaten by hulk more times than i can count. not to mention he needs a magic hammer and belt of strength to even last a few mins - without either he'd be killed.

sentry was beaten quite soundly in wwh.

hulk is the strongest one there is - make no mistake.

also if thor was sooo tough why does he always need the avengers to help him take on hulk  ::)

ahahahaha you wish that was me fatbody.

it would make the sting of my words that much less im sure.

but as it stands, you are obese, and i am not.

b

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2010, 08:03:59 PM »
ahahahaha you wish that was me fatbody.

it would make the sting of my words that much less im sure.

but as it stands, you are obese, and i am not.

I used to be into comics as a kid. Thor vs Hercules, issue #130 of the mighty Thor back in the 60's was one of my favorites. All for 12 cents. Those comic book heros got me into training for sports, getting faster, getting stronger.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2010, 03:16:37 PM »
The One-Above-All snaps his fingers, and Hulk is dispersed into atomic matter and vanishes.

Also, those pics aren't "no one". It's ERyanB.
::)oaa

twink.

hulk smash !
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2010, 09:42:54 AM »
Surely you jest, my chubby bear-like acquaintance. You've read enough comics...you know who the OAA is. I'll take it you just like to cheer for the hulk against all odds. I'm ok with that. But he destroys Hulk the way Nasser destroys would-be competitors.

oaa is a twink - hulk is hulk - the strongest one there is.

once you start to claim this twink or that twink is stronger because he has magic hammers  ::) or the power of god  ::) or is god himself you have already lost.

also yes nasser does destroy would be competitors like hulk smashes twinks  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2010, 10:08:24 AM »
How about the Hulk vs. Dr. Strange? Brain vs. Brawn

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2010, 10:28:30 AM »
How about the Hulk vs. Dr. Strange? Brain vs. Brawn

hulk beat him recently.
175lbs by 31st July

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2010, 10:36:42 AM »
Ok, so how about Hulk vs. The Silver Surfer, or Hulk vs. Black Bolt?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2010, 11:44:56 AM »
OAA is god of all marvel universes. So the story line implies that OAA created everything. And all the alternate marvel universes.

So OAA created Hulk, or at least created the circumstances that allowed hulk to be created.

How can a god create something it cannot destroy?

If you can answer that question, philisophically speaking, you will have begun to unravel a key philosophical connundrum that has puzzled thinkers for the ages. Off to work!

Once you answer that question, riddle me this: Why are we here, and for how long? And who created god?

fuck oaa - hulk smash !

hulk smash puny human.

is the only answer you need.
175lbs by 31st July

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2010, 11:48:47 AM »
Ok, so how about Hulk vs. The Silver Surfer, or Hulk vs. Black Bolt?

Seriously, read the Planet Hulk and World War Hulk runs. Or I think there is even an animated flick of it now.