Author Topic: 1-3 dimethylamylamine  (Read 15644 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: 1-3 dimethylamylamine
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 02:23:33 PM »
just for the record....i take this stuff with a ass load of ephedra, and caffien........

bench

Just for the record...I'm not surprised.

;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 03:02:35 PM »

Just for the record...I'm not surprised.

;D
i am making the most out of my 1-2 month diet........i got to my goal BF% really fast(less than a month).......was only going to do the diet for a month....but now it might be 2-3 months just for my own curiosity ;D

bench

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 03:08:12 PM »
You are a "god" among insects.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 03:15:44 PM »
You are a "god" among insects.
nah....just a dumbass who cant forget anything he has ever read, and a gluten for punishment ;D

bench

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 03:21:16 PM »
Same difference.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2010, 03:24:09 PM »
Same difference.
if i die because of this diet. i will have all of my supplements mailed to you.....make us proud ;D

bench

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 01:55:44 PM »
just for the record....i take this stuff with a ass load of ephedra, and caffien........

bench

I like the cut of your jib! This shit sounds nice, think I'll pick some up.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 02:11:21 PM »
I like the cut of your jib! This shit sounds nice, think I'll pick some up.
it gives you great result....but try to eat as you take this combo...cause its strong..

about the 3rd week in you will start getting very cold during very intense workouts.....that when you stop taking it for a few weeks ;D

bench

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 03:03:15 PM »
it gives you great result....but try to eat as you take this combo...cause its strong..

about the 3rd week in you will start getting very cold during very intense workouts.....that when you stop taking it for a few weeks ;D

bench

Woah!

I like a stim to use on top of my fat burner to make an early moring workout more fun.  Something to motivate me to crawl out of bed so I can catch a little buzz and feel like a rock star when lifting.   8)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 04:24:38 PM »

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2010, 04:34:35 PM »
Bulk nutrition has it cheaper

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=12644
the stuff works...just drink enough fluids..

bench

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2010, 04:45:27 PM »
the stuff works...just drink enough fluids..

bench

Dude, just found out its the secret ingredient from the original Ergopharm AMP!  :o

That shit got me high.  ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2010, 05:17:23 PM »
Dude, just found out its the secret ingredient from the original Ergopharm AMP!  :o

That shit got me high.  ;D
it makes me really focused....my gym has tv's on the ellipticals....and at time a was running as fast as i could but still had a overwhelming urge to start punching the litlle tv, and smash the machine ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2010, 10:16:23 PM »
Just ordered some from Bulk Nutrition. 21 buks is a sweet deal. I'll let people know how it goes.  8)

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2010, 12:57:01 PM »
I bought the powered version of 1-3 dimethylamylamine. and mixed it in a half gallon of water.... so basically a tablespoon is 25 mg. So I'm outside doing yard work and I wanted a glass of water. I started gulping down some "water" out of this half gallon. long story short it was my mix of 1-3 dimethylamylamine. i freaked out my g/f but it in the fridge and I just consumed about 8-10 oz. I made myself throw up but not much came up. So i went outside and picked a place on the lawn to die... but I didn't.... I had the best high I've had since my drug days.

Anyway I didn't eat for 2 days and I couldn't urinate just as if I was on x.

What a trip.

Potent stuff ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2010, 05:28:24 PM »
I bought the powered version of 1-3 dimethylamylamine. and mixed it in a half gallon of water.... so basically a tablespoon is 25 mg. So I'm outside doing yard work and I wanted a glass of water. I started gulping down some "water" out of this half gallon. long story short it was my mix of 1-3 dimethylamylamine. i freaked out my g/f but it in the fridge and I just consumed about 8-10 oz. I made myself throw up but not much came up. So i went outside and picked a place on the lawn to die... but I didn't.... I had the best high I've had since my drug days.

Anyway I didn't eat for 2 days and I couldn't urinate just as if I was on x.

What a trip.

Potent stuff ;D

Fuckin-A!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2010, 05:48:10 PM »
I believe the stuff is used in NZ as a "party pill."

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2010, 04:54:22 AM »
I think it is one of the many ingredients in x.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2010, 04:47:48 PM »
So I just bought Hemo Rage...the concentrated one that is designed like Jack3d and has 1-3 dimethylamylamine in it.

It seemed like no matter how much water I drank it wasn't enough.  I was thirsty all day!!!  

I have a pretty solid tolerance to caffeine but ya this stuff def made me focused.  I took it around 5:45 am this morning and was still good by 4pm!!!  

We'll see what it still feels like after a few days...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2010, 04:52:44 PM »
So I just bought Hemo Rage...the concentrated one that is designed like Jack3d. 

It seemed like no matter how much water I drank it wasn't enough.  I was thirsty all day!!! 

I have a pretty solid tolerance to caffeine but ya this stuff def made me focused.  I took it around 5:45 am this morning and was still good by 4pm!!! 

We'll see what it still feels like after a few days...
i build up a tolerance to it...i take it like this

week 1=1 cap a day
week 2=2 caps a day..devided up throughout the day
week 3=3caps a day 2 in the morning, one mid day..
week 4=off
week 5=restart...

bench

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2010, 10:23:09 PM »
Just got 2 bottles delivered. 400 tablets x 25 mg!!  :o

around $ 21 each  :o

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2010, 09:18:40 AM »
i build up a tolerance to it...i take it like this

week 1=1 cap a day
week 2=2 caps a day..devided up throughout the day
week 3=3caps a day 2 in the morning, one mid day..
week 4=off
week 5=restart...

bench

Ya I would imagine like anything else building up a tolerance is inevitable.  I will tell ya this has really reduced my appetite.  That is saying a lot because I am always hungry.  Havnt felt anything have that effect since the good ol days of Ripped Fuel and Xenadrine w/ephedrine.

Not sure if this has been posted but from Anthony Roberts site it looks like this stuff might have caused a positive drug test for some minor league baseball players:

http://www.anthonyroberts.co.za/2010/08/13-dimethylamylamine-geranamine-methylhexanamine-positive-doping-tests/

This may mean that the products days are numbered as something you can purchase OTC.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2010, 11:11:38 AM »
So I've taken this twice, once on a workout date and once on an off day. I think as a preworkout, 25 mg is not quite enough. I't didn't kick in till about 20 minutes into the workout (I had taken it 30 minutes prior to starting, along with the usual fat burners) It wasn't till I really started working out harder that I felt something. By that time I felt great, really wanted to keep going but I had to get ready for work soon. Next time I'll probably take 50mg.

I tried it on my off day, at just 25mg again, and this time the buzz lasted a lot longer. I felt happy, and extremely angy at the same time.  ??? This was not some placebo effect, this was a very noticeable feeling. Had to pull a weekend shift, and maybe I felt a little too focused. Felt some definite rage towards some of my coworkers.   ;D

I think I'll try to use this on workout days only in order to keep my tolerece down.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2010, 06:44:55 AM »
So I've taken this twice, once on a workout date and once on an off day. I think as a preworkout, 25 mg is not quite enough. I't didn't kick in till about 20 minutes into the workout (I had taken it 30 minutes prior to starting, along with the usual fat burners) It wasn't till I really started working out harder that I felt something. By that time I felt great, really wanted to keep going but I had to get ready for work soon. Next time I'll probably take 50mg.

I tried it on my off day, at just 25mg again, and this time the buzz lasted a lot longer. I felt happy, and extremely angy at the same time.  ??? This was not some placebo effect, this was a very noticeable feeling. Had to pull a weekend shift, and maybe I felt a little too focused. Felt some definite rage towards some of my coworkers.   ;D

I think I'll try to use this on workout days only in order to keep my tolerece down.

Huh, I havnt had any issues with anger or anything like that.  A week into this and I cant say I've really felt any negative side effects as of yet.  Yes, tolerance is going up a bit but overall so far so good!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2010, 05:00:15 PM »
I thought long about posting this, but here goes. Buddy of mine came by to play some poker, we hang around for a while waiting for the other guys, anyways he sees my 1-3 dimethylamylamine bottle on the shelf and asks what is it? I tell him the best i can and also that i haven't tryid it myself, yet. Ok, so he tells me that his been tired at work lately and i gave him some. I saw him a week later and he tells me that he had IV:d them! It took a long time to believe him, but finally i did... He told me he did 3 caps the same way he does H and this was one of the best feelings he ever had... ??? That to me sounds as crazy as it gets. I just thought i'd tell you guys this since it's fucked up, but i would never do it myself or think that anyone else should either...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG