Author Topic: UFC BallHuggers Explain  (Read 10641 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: UFC BallHuggers Explain
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2010, 09:36:01 PM »
What shift do you work at the UFC headquarters cleaning the toilets.  Cause your information reeks of bullshit.  Honestly are you retarded or "special" or something. 

Who cares what I do...If I do/did have a job at the UFC, what is wrong with that?

One thing is certain, you are destined to be a fat ass the rest of your life.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2010, 09:38:22 PM »
Why do you keep saying "we" like if mindspin/stoolpshr counts as more than one person?  You have an invisible army of supporters in your delusional TUF fanboy world.  You can tell who really trains on this forum by the way they isolate techniques in their analysis, or opinions, or experiences for that matter.  You have yet to do anything outside of complaining endlessly about strikeforce and blind use of MMA math to support your ignorant and biased TUF assbag disease you suffer from.  You'd think you'd realize by now since the majority of the active posters on this board have spoken out against your bitching and nutthugging at one point or another in the last few days.  

You failed to answer my question....why did you stop posting your trinkets and pics.

Are you afraid or something?

Are you also telling me that you have to train to be a fan or knowledgeable about the sport?

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2010, 09:59:02 PM »
Why do you keep saying "we" like if mindspin/stoolpshr counts as more than one person?  You have an invisible army of supporters in your delusional TUF fanboy world.  You can tell who really trains on this forum by the way they isolate techniques in their analysis, or opinions, or experiences for that matter.  You have yet to do anything outside of complaining endlessly about strikeforce and blind use of MMA math to support your ignorant and biased TUF assbag disease you suffer from.  You'd think you'd realize by now since the majority of the active posters on this board have spoken out against your bitching and nutthugging at one point or another in the last few days.  

b/c this chump is obviously one in the same...which is absolutely pathetic imo.

wouldn't know a front kick from a push kick (when they are all the same) ..just pathetic. But wants to claim.

cockPSHR YOU ARE MY B*TCH!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2010, 10:00:53 PM »

wouldn't know a front kick from a push kick (when they are all the same) ..just pathetic. But wants to claim.

agreed...

bench

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2010, 10:01:55 PM »
You failed to answer my question....why did you stop posting your trinkets and pics.
Are you afraid or something?
Are you also telling me that you have to train to be a fan or knowledgeable about the sport UFC?

I can post a picture of Dana White teabagging you and you'll still deny you love his nuts.  I'm telling you your bitching is one dimensional, there is no depth to your whining.  You spend all of your time on this board poorly  defending yourself against numerous people who are rational enough to see that you're just an ignorant newbie TUF'er.  You don't have to train or be knowledgable about the sport to be a fan, but it does help when you go on a MMA board talking all kinds of shit and instigating arguments that usually end with the majority of the posters on that board cornering you raping you verbally.  Earth to StoolPSHR, no one likes you here.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2010, 10:02:21 PM »

I see you are posting your collection tonight...Nice defense old man.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2010, 10:05:12 PM »
I can post a picture of Dana White teabagging you and you'll still deny you love his nuts.  I'm telling you your bitching is one dimensional, there is no depth to your whining.  You spend all of your time on this board poorly  defending yourself against numerous people who are rational enough to see that you're just an ignorant newbie TUF'er.  You don't have to train or be knowledgable about the sport to be a fan, but it does help when you go on a MMA board talking all kinds of shit and instigating arguments that usually end with the majority of the posters on that board cornering you raping you verbally.  Earth to StoolPSHR, no one likes you here.

So where is the rest of your collection.

FYI...I don't look to the internet for approval or friends. I also have no need to brag about any shitty defunct boxing club that I used to train at in Texas :o

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2010, 10:14:22 PM »
So where is the rest of your collection.
FYI...I don't look to the internet for approval or friends. I also have no need to brag about any shitty defunct boxing club that I used to train at in Texas :o

I know it's obvious, your a child molester who's obsessed with Dana White and you get off on starting arguments that end up with you on all fours getting verbally gangbanged.  
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2010, 10:23:12 PM »
I know it's obvious, your a child molester who's obsessed with Dana White and you get off on starting arguments that end up with you on all fours getting verbally gangbanged.  

Tell us more about your defunct boxing club?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2010, 07:45:36 AM »
Tell us more about your defunct boxing club?

You know you're getting it balls deep when you're trying that hard to change the subject.  I don't own a boxing club and the one I go to is doin just fine.  Any other acts of subterfuge you want to throw out?
Predictions
 40/61

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2010, 08:56:04 AM »
man fudgepacker is getting his ass handed to him in this thread.
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2010, 08:57:14 AM »
Who cares what I do...If I do/did have a job at the UFC, what is wrong with that?

One thing is certain, you are destined to be a fat ass the rest of your life.

Again i outed you.
No Worries 4 me

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2010, 09:32:23 AM »
he has hardly posted from his cockspin account after being outed
I dont like twinks.