Author Topic: Can Americans be murdered by the Israeli government with impunity?  (Read 4748 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Can Americans be murdered by the Israeli government with impunity?
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2010, 09:34:41 AM »
America has never been at war with Israel.  America has overwhelmingly supported  Israel.  Yet, on June 8, 1967, The USS Liberty was attacked first by Israeli war planes, and later by Israeli torpedo boats.
•The Israelis jammed the ship's transmissions on American, not Egyptian frequencies (watch video below)
•The USS Liberty's hull bore markings in English, not in Arabic script (video)
•The Liberty was more than twice as large as El Quseir (video)
•Various Israeli pilots had identified the ship as the Liberty several times before the attack (video)
•While lightly armed, the Liberty did not return fire during the first attack, and only fired fearing a second attack (video)

sheesh 20 minutes later and a clearly marked American vessel and STILL the attack continues. Nice allies.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2010, 09:44:44 AM »
Neither side is innocent. This is common knowledge.

However, Muslims have been, and continue to, murder Americans every day.

1983 Beirut Barracks Bombings -  In the attack on the American Marines barracks, the death toll was 241 American servicemen: 220 Marines, 18 Navy personnel and three Army soldiers, along with sixty Americans injured, representing the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States Marine Corps since the Battle of Iwo Jima of World War II, the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States military since the first day of the Tet Offensive during the Vietnam War, and the deadliest single attack on Americans overseas since World War II. 58 French servicemen also killed.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2010, 11:19:55 AM »
America has never been at war with Israel.  America has overwhelmingly supported  Israel.  Yet, on June 8, 1967, The USS Liberty was attacked first by Israeli war planes, and later by Israeli torpedo boats.
•The Israelis jammed the ship's transmissions on American, not Egyptian frequencies (watch video below)
•The USS Liberty's hull bore markings in English, not in Arabic script (video)
•The Liberty was more than twice as large as El Quseir (video)
•Various Israeli pilots had identified the ship as the Liberty several times before the attack (video)
•While lightly armed, the Liberty did not return fire during the first attack, and only fired fearing a second attack (video)

sheesh 20 minutes later and a clearly marked American vessel and STILL the attack continues. Nice allies.

Just wait and see what your Ashkenazim friends have in store for you next....There is a good reason they refer to you all as CATTLE/GOYIM...

All I can say is I CAN SAY IS I TOLD YOU SO
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2010, 11:46:49 AM »
Just wait and see what your Ashkenazim friends have in store for you next....There is a good reason they refer to you all as CATTLE/GOYIM...

All I can say is I CAN SAY IS I TOLD YOU SO

And yet it's the Koran that specifically refers to Christians and Jews as "apes and swine".

"O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies: they are but allies of one another and whoever of you allies himself with them becomes, verily, one of them; behold, God does not guide people who are unjust. (Quran 5:51)"

The world is waking up to the islamofascist menace that you and your Muslim cohorts pose to the Western world. How did you say it? "Trouble is all you will know"?  

Better get your Sharia Law implemented now because as soon as the oil runs out you and your brethren will fade into the ashes of history and be sent crashing back to your antiquated, bedouin lifestyles.  :D