Author Topic: Fedor no longer in top 10 P4P!!!!  (Read 3223 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Fedor no longer in top 10 P4P!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2010, 06:24:52 AM »
You moron, re-read my post, I said they could get back into dana's good graces by sacking Fedor, pushing him out of top 5 and 10 lists

this would be a great way for sherdog to get back into the UFC's good graces...get it !?!

Why would Sherdog need to be in Dana's good graces....they have/do operate just fine regardless?

What about all the other ranking that have taken Fedor's #1 status away...are they fixed too?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2010, 06:57:28 PM »
Why would Sherdog need to be in Dana's good graces....they have/do operate just fine regardless?

Up until this year they were banned from attending UFC events and denied press credentials, and also the site was banned from showing UFC multimedia.  Now they are in Dana's good graces, Why would they want to jeapordize that?  Nutthuggers like you froth at the mouth for UFC related stuff on sherdog, that's the source of your so called "knowledge".
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2010, 07:20:38 AM »
Up until this year they were banned from attending UFC events and denied press credentials, and also the site was banned from showing UFC multimedia.  Now they are in Dana's good graces, Why would they want to jeapordize that?  Nutthuggers like you froth at the mouth for UFC related stuff on sherdog, that's the source of your so called "knowledge".

So what do you have to say about the other rankings from multiple sources that have Fedor not ranked top HW or even in the top 10 P4P?

Are those fixed too? :o

Tell us your thoughts.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2010, 10:00:18 AM »
So what do you have to say about the other rankings from multiple sources that have Fedor not ranked top HW or even in the top 10 P4P?

Tell us your thoughts.

hey did you notice muhammad ali isn't ranked anymore ::)

E
E

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2010, 11:49:23 AM »

Tell us your thoughts.

I'm just commenting on your ignorance of what has been going on between sherdog and the UFC the last few years which you clearly know nothing about. 
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 11:54:23 AM »
I'm just commenting on your ignorance of what has been going on between sherdog and the UFC the last few years which you clearly know nothing about. 

You tried to insinuate that the rankings were favoring the UFC's fighters to stay on Dana's good side.

Am I wrong?

Have you come to terms with the fact that the UFC has the best HW? and has most of the best P4P in multiple rankings?