Author Topic: UFC 121 - Brock Lesnar - the freight train has arrived  (Read 20316 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Brock got his ass beat to hell, the referee was paid off, should have called the fight about a minute and a half before the round ended...bullshit.

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
They both suck.
They built their careers on MIr.
Lesnar was pathetic in the first round. His standup
is the worst in the HW division.
Turtle up like Bob Sapp.

Carwin with a 5minute gastank.
He had such bad cardio any HW could beat him in the 2nd,
he could barely move.
UFC hyped them as #1 and #2 in the world lol.

They looked really bad.
Many Hw's like Cain, Werdum, Fedor, Overeem, JDS can beat Carwin and Brock.

B

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the fight seemed to go further than other's if they were in the same position - brock wasnt really defending himself.

it doesnt matter - THE WORLD AND THE OTHER FIGHTERS KNOW THAT FEDOR IS STILL THE BEST.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
uh swede, carwin gave him that submission.  no telling how much dana paid him for that.

Moron. Utter and complete moron that knows absolutely nothing about MMA.

pellius

• Getbig V
Brock was curled up like a little baby. I can't think of the last time I've seen a fighter do that and not have the fight stopped.

Some fighter.  ::)

Get into a real fight once, just once, and then come back and comment on MMA.

The fact that he came back and won shows how wrong you are.

So many idiots on this board commenting on something they know absolutely nothing about.

pellius

• Getbig V
All the fights were scripted. Nothing is real. Not even Dana White is real. Underneath the mask and costume lurks a small green man from outer space who has come to conquer the earth through staging fake fights  ::)

LOL! Listening to these clueless morons you're right on the money.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
nice fight

pellius

• Getbig V
Leben is fast becoming one of my favorite fighters, thats got to be one of the toughest MF'ers out there. (Although he wouldn't stand up with my boy Jay Silva and beat him on take downs) >:(

Leben is a tough dude and I speak from experience. He trains here in Hawaii now. What is also amazing was he just fought in the UFC two weeks ago. That's insane and that's tough. Damn tough. The physical and especially the emotional drain after training and fighting in the UFC is far beyond most people -- and then getting a call a few days later to do it again.

No one has ever done that before and most, understandably, wouldn't.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Leben is a tough dude and I speak from experience. He trains here in Hawaii now. What is also amazing was he just fought in the UFC two weeks ago. That's insane and that's tough. Damn tough. The physical and especially the emotional drain after training and fighting in the UFC is far beyond most people -- and then getting a call a few days later to do it again.

No one has ever done that before and most, understandably, wouldn't.

maybe leben used winstrol AGAIN to recover.

lets see the test results in about a week..........
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

pellius

• Getbig V
Brock got his ass beat to hell, the referee was paid off, should have called the fight about a minute and a half before the round ended...bullshit.

I like you. You're a cool dude. But can you see how moronic your statement is? The fact that survive the beating and came back to submit Carwin proves you're wrong. Why isn't that obvious? But instead the ref got paid off and Carwin got paid off. Maybe you have no honor and are easily "paid off" but don't think that everybody else is. Any work is eventually found out even when you have the Yakuza breathing down your throat.

pellius

• Getbig V
They both suck.
They built their careers on MIr.
Lesnar was pathetic in the first round. His standup
is the worst in the HW division.
Turtle up like Bob Sapp.

Carwin with a 5minute gastank.
He had such bad cardio any HW could beat him in the 2nd,
he could barely move.
UFC hyped them as #1 and #2 in the world lol.

They looked really bad.
Many Hw's like Cain, Werdum, Fedor, Overeem, JDS can beat Carwin and Brock.

If Brock beat Cain, Werdum or anyone you just mentioned will you be man enough and honorable enough to admit you were wrong? If Brock gets beat by Werdum or Cain I will.

Brock is not the most skilled fighter but he's phenomenal athlete and tough as nails. The kind of toughness you don't see much anymore. And he'll only get better. 

lester

• Getbig II
  • disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!
Get into a real fight once, just once, and then come back and comment on MMA.

The fact that he came back and won shows how wrong you are.

So many idiots on this board commenting on something they know absolutely nothing about.

I am afraid you are wasting your breath.  The only fight the "dorm room shut in" has is the little tiffs he has with his bottom bitch roommate fighting over the tissues and vaseline.

pellius

• Getbig V
I am afraid you are wasting your breath.  The only fight the "dorm room shut in" has is the little tiffs he has with his bottom bitch roommate fighting over the tissues and vaseline.

You know, you're right. What was I thinking. I just got home after watching the fight and hanging out and GetBig was up on my computer. I should know better than to talk about MMA on a bodybuilding board.

Always a voice of sanity my friend. And always bringing the funny to this board. Fuck, it's after 2:00 am here in Hawaii and I'm wasting my time here.

Good night! Do want to give a shout out to Swede. Nothing wrong with being a fan. People drizzle cum over Ronnie and Dorian but gives the Swedemeister a hard time for relishing the comeback of Lesnar. People forget that the man almost died. But I'm sure they think he was paid off to put on an act to drum up excitement for his fight. Everyone is in on the conspiracy and pay offs but nobody is saying anything ever. LOL!

spinnis

:)

http://uk.ufc.com/index.cfm

Post fight interview if you click on his face

pellius

• Getbig V
If Brock beat Cain, Werdum or anyone you just mentioned will you be man enough and honorable enough to admit you were wrong? If Brock gets beat by Werdum or Cain I will.

Brock is not the most skilled fighter but he's phenomenal athlete and tough as nails. The kind of toughness you don't see much anymore. And he'll only get better. 

I want to take back this response. You may very well be right. I jumped the gun here after reading so many lame and uniformed comments. I thought your post was a bit too extreme and harsh but I best reserve comment until we see how things go. Both these guys, considering their record, were way over hyped. And then on the other hand we have some saying how Fedor was "exposed" after going undefeated for ten years. He has fought some cans but also some tough guys. Brock and Carwin's record can't compare but they were touted as the best HWs.

spinnis

Swede, do you agree that the beating he took in Round1 has taught him more than his loss to Mir? Its shown that he cant just bully everyone around the cage. But i have a feeling it wont be happening again!

Probably woke him up to the fact that he really needs to work on the standing up part.
I think being nervous and goinst again the heaviest striker in mma had something to do with it though.

He finally won the first fight after almost dying Before and during the match and STILL managed to pin carwin even in tne end of round one.
THat not only KILLED carwins gas tank but also his confidence.

Brock can Only become better from now on, especially when he has this first fight out of the way

spinnis

After watching it again without screaming like a mother effer, lesnar really kept moving and defending himself all the time. wans't really as dramatic as one first though.

And boom just stood back up

if 7min2sec would have connected, Shane would have been Out

clued-up

• Getbig V
If Brock beat Cain, Werdum or anyone you just mentioned will you be man enough and honorable enough to admit you were wrong?

LOL at questioning the manhood and honor of a person posting anonymously on the net.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
just watched the fight. Amazing comeback by Lesnar.

spinnis

I think im gonna get high and then order a Family Pizza. Its hyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ge and is supposed to feed an entire family lol

spinnis

spinnis

Swede what are you smoking these days? You know you COULD send me a gram in an envelope with no return adress!! (im kinda broke now :(..)

actually marijuana at this point.

And heeeeeeeeeeell no, took me forever to find a new dude with some good shit lol.

jag ska fan strax beställa en familjepizza till mig själv haha

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
3 points:

1)  Lesnar was not defending at all at several points during the fight and if it had been anyone else, the fight would have been stopped.

2)  If Carwin had a gas tank, Lesnar would have been crushed.

3)  Lesnar won fair and square, and to say the fight was fixed or anything like that is bullshit.  Rogan was saying Carwin was in no danger because he wasn't at the time.  Then Brock tightened it down and no way in hell anyone was getting out at that point.

spinnis

1)  Lesnar was not defending at all at several points during the fight and if it had been anyone else, the fight would have been stopped.

Have you seen the replay?

Once I did that it became obvious that 99% of the time brock was moving, grahhis his wrists, and trying to kick away...

But it was close.

The Title fights should NEVER be stopped too early.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
Have you seen the replay?

Once I did that it became obvious that 99% of the time brock was moving, grahhis his wrists, and trying to kick away...

But it was close.

The Title fights should NEVER be stopped too early.

At least 4 times.  I agree that title fights shouldn't be stopped early, but at the point the fighter isn't defending, the fight is usually stopped.  There were plenty of times he wasn't defending.