Author Topic: Mel Gibson - Tapes and did Oksana lie?  (Read 11858 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Mel Gibson - Tapes and did Oksana lie?
« on: July 15, 2010, 09:30:14 AM »
Team Gibson!!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Mel Gibson 5th Tape released
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 09:57:53 AM »
I love that man, I honestly do.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 09:58:23 AM »
Team Gibson!!

WOW!!!!... Mel is on a roll.. you can see where he gets his acting prowess from!

also, Jack Daniels is a helluva drug! :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 01:39:48 PM »
I just knew it was all Mels wifes fault, It was her FAILED STUPID FUCKING CAREER!! WOW what a cuN T  poor mel had to sell his lakers Box season tix?? Did he just say laker player sasha vujacic trying to fuck his wife?? ???

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 02:00:52 PM »
Stupid bitch better blow him first!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 02:05:36 PM »
That fucker is one heartbeat away from a massive heartattack.

He needs medication indeed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 02:07:30 PM »

Mel does not need medication.  Perhaps you need a bat to the side of the head.  How about that?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 02:16:23 PM »

X2. That's an out of control rant right there, nothing to admire about that. Bitch is getting the better of him

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 02:17:12 PM »
Mel does not need medication.  Perhaps you need a bat to the side of the head.  How about that?
Why you admire a racist ranting nutjob?

DISCUSS

• Getbig I
  • The truth!
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 02:17:53 PM »
Dude is going to get a fucking Heart Attack!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 02:20:28 PM »
Hahaha, Mel has proven that, yes "Its still trickin if you have it."
he got to eff her, and he spent money on her, he's a trick. Plain and simple, and he's mad because he now realizes it. It has hurt his ego that he's a trick. Game recognize game, Mel, and his game was lame.

Let this be a lesson to all of us.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 02:22:22 PM »

WHAT!?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 02:26:21 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 02:40:12 PM »
he got to eff her, and he spent money on her, he's a trick. Plain and simple, and he's mad because he now realizes it. It has hurt his ego that he's a trick. Game recognize game, Mel, and his game was lame.

Jesus fucking christ.  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 02:44:16 PM »
i guess adam found a recent admiration for mel gibson cause his "jazabelle" dumped him finally figuring how much of a loser in every aspects of life he was. Just a thought tho.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 02:49:37 PM »
"bitch, girl, whore and gold digger" hahahahah.

does anyone actually give a fuck about these tapes.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2010, 02:51:51 PM »

X2. Everyone thinking he's Mr. Cool because of all of this is way off. Listen to the tapes. The guy's losing his grip. He sounds insane with his rants. Putting a golddigger or a crazy bitch in her place is fine but the dude is sounding unhinged. Listen to her, she sounds calm and his attempts to insult her and upset her aren't working. Plus she taped his dumbass so the world can hear all his insanity. Score one for the bitch.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 02:52:44 PM »

I'll bury you in the fucking rose garden!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2010, 03:01:16 PM »
X2. Everyone thinking he's Mr. Cool because of all of this is way off. Listen to the tapes. The guy's losing his grip. He sounds insane with his rants. Putting a golddigger or a crazy bitch in her place is fine but the dude is sounding unhinged. Listen to her, she sounds calm and his attempts to insult her and upset her aren't working. Plus she taped his dumbass so the world can hear all his insanity. Score one for the bitch.

Mel Gibson is not flaming out he is a fantastic actor showing his range in acting skills, maybe is his practicing for a new movie roll?? if he isn't he should be writing one up right now the The Shining part 2 where the husband kicks in his wife's 2 front teeth when she falls asleep before meeting her husband in the Jacuzzi for a blowjob session

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2010, 03:05:15 PM »
Jesus fucking christ.  ::)
What? Dude went in thinking this fake Russian chick was going to "treat him like a man"? He says she has no soul, what the hell did he think he was going to find a "soul mate" with a fake chick. He saw her physical attributes. She caught him off guard, he's a trick and he's pissed that. Unhinged. For someone so smart with money, and at his age, he makes terrible decision of the heart. He had a better deal with the wife he left.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2010, 03:05:54 PM »
I think it's pretty obvious Mel Gibson has some very serious, deep seated issues.  He needs some major therapy and anger management.  But if you don't think for a minute this stupid fucking girl bitch of an ex of his who is taping all this shit wasn't married to him for the money and probably way back in the deep recess of her gold diggins sick twisted mind wasn't using him or setting this whole thing up well then you're naive when it comes to women.  I think Mel was a very talented, very passionate, very successful person back in the day.  I think he probably thought all his success and money was going to make him happy.  I don't know why his first marriage didn't work out.  Money destroys people, it absolutely does.  I mean I know some very weatlhy people and NONE of them seem happy.  They are all either workaholics or have fucked up families i.e. divorced, kids are hate them, addicted to drugs.  

I think Mel has been betrayed by this woman and he was a stepping stone for him.  But I mean my god looking at all these older guys in Hollywood that have these younger women........wtf do they expect?  Especially all these foreign younger women.  You can take one look at a woman like her and realize that she will fucking chew you up and spit you out and cut your balls off if you piss her off.  I mean does anyone think for a second that she wouldn't be cussing and yelling and screaming right back at Mel if this crap wasn't being taped?  

I hope it backfires on her bitch ass.  She sounds like a real girl regardless of how he's treating her.  He's a broke old man who lost his family.  The desperatino is so obvious.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2010, 03:09:40 PM »
What? Dude went in thinking this fake Russian chick was going to "treat him like a man"? He says she has no soul, what the hell did he think he was going to find a "soul mate" with a fake chick. He saw her physical attributes. She caught him off guard, he's a trick and he's pissed that. Unhinged. For someone so smart with money, and at his age, he makes terrible decision of the heart. He had a better deal with the wife he left.

You obviously aren't paying attention.  He's NOT smart with money.  Why would you ever think that?  Do you know him personally?  He makes a shit ton but do you realize how many kids he has and how much he probably gives to his ex wife every month?????????  Lots of Hollywood actors are close to broke.  Look at Nicolas Cage.  Just because they pretend to have money and be comfortable doesn't mean they are.  He's probably terrible with money.  I mean the dude has said in these various tapes he's had to choose between paying off the credit card bills and the IRS, sell paintings to get money, sell his Lakers box seats.  LMAO! 

Mel Gibson has always lived on the edge.  It was always evident in his movies.  One of the best actors of all time.  Right up there with Deniro.  I'd say in a league of his own.  He's made some kick ass films.  Mad Max?  Braveheart?  We Were Soldiers? 

Imean he's probably a fucking hard ass in real ife and he married some tart like this? 

lester

• Getbig II
  • disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2010, 04:03:13 PM »
jeezus Mel is insane.  The bitch was doing nothing but setting him up though.  I don't know why these guys get married.  George Clooney is one I can think of off hand that played his cards right.  Fuck marriage when you have money.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2010, 04:08:07 PM »
jeezus Mel is insane.  The bitch was doing nothing but setting him up though.  I don't know why these guys get married.  George Clooney is one I can think of off hand that played his cards right.  Fuck marriage when you have money.

Mel hasn't married the russian bitch. But he went her pregnant, which is just as bad money-wise.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2010, 04:29:10 PM »
"bitch, #girl, whore and gold digger" hahahahah.

does anyone actually give a fuck about these tapes.

C.u.n.t!I Own YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!