Author Topic: Mel Gibson - Tapes and did Oksana lie?  (Read 11859 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Mel Gibson 5th Tape released
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 04:41:26 PM »
C.u.n.t!I Own YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
WHAT?!!!?!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2010, 05:04:50 PM »
Mel Gibson is not flaming out he is a fantastic actor showing his range in acting skills, maybe is his practicing for a new movie roll?? if he isn't he should be writing one up right now the The Shining part 2 where the husband kicks in his wife's 2 front teeth when she falls asleep before meeting her husband in the Jacuzzi for a blowjob session
Bro I love him as an actor. He's still very talented, I would think your acting skills get better with age if anything. I just think he sounds kinda, no def a little crazy on those tapes. Leave it to a women to bring that out in a guy. And I am not one of those idiots who thinks actors are rolemodels or something. I will still see a movie of his of course.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2010, 08:07:41 PM »
i love his line about just smile and blow me, however he said it
TEAM Nasser

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2010, 10:53:34 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2010, 11:36:32 PM »
cant believe this guy had to sell his laker boxseats..it cant be that bad..

whats worth more front row or box seats?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 12:45:47 AM »
cant believe this guy had to sell his laker boxseats..it cant be that bad..

whats worth more front row or box seats?
I image when he sees the Lakers play, he imagines them as a pack of #### hitting off his wife...must be a fantasy of his.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2010, 01:14:12 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2010, 02:51:20 AM »
Hahaha, Mel has proven that, yes "Its still trickin if you have it."
he got to eff her, and he spent money on her, he's a trick. Plain and simple, and he's mad because he now realizes it. It has hurt his ego that he's a trick. Game recognize game, Mel, and his game was lame.

Let this be a lesson to all of us.

False...If you look at it that way than every man is a trick and every woman is a whore and we both know that aint true.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2010, 03:02:06 AM »
False...If you look at it that way than every man is a trick and every woman is a whore and we both know that aint true.
You got it! In a sense. Mel knew the score (5 million), he was trickin', period. He paid for this, he paid for that. He fronted money for her album, studio time, etc. He didn't have to, but he was trickin. She could have done it on her dime. Now he is pissed because he has poor money and anger management skills, and he got played, which hurt his fragile ego. 

You are going to always give up something, nothing is free, unless it's air, and they charge for that at the gas station.

There is a rule that he broke somewhere, i have to get my 48 laws of the Game out.

You talk to a female, you have to give up your time, you listen to her bs, just to seem like you care (or don't care). You scheme to get the drawls (wasting precious brain power). We all give up something in this crazy game called modern mating (dating)...

At least be glad you are not a Bower Bird. Imagine spending all that time and effort collecting  blue objects, wood, back, glass, flowers,etc, just to make a Bower, and all the female Bower Birds pass you by :'(

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2010, 06:28:38 AM »
did sasha from the lakers fuck her?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Mel Gibson threads
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2010, 06:43:31 AM »
Nothing. He already told her twice. HAHAHAHA  She deserves it.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: What did MEL GIBSON tell the bitch with the two black eyes?
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2010, 06:44:47 AM »
This thread is Sean Connery approved.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2010, 07:30:18 AM »
shit, Mel should have had better taste than to pick this Russian Whore. I'm sure Mel wouldn't have any problem picking beautiful babes. and to get that bitch Pregnant on top of that made shit worse
Get Big, or Die Trying

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 07:33:13 AM »
did sasha from the lakers fuck her?
No. Sasha is her son by her ex, former James Bond star, Timothy Dalton.   Mel hates her son.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Law Enforcement: No EVIDENCE of damage from Mel: Oksana did it herself.
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 07:47:35 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/15/oksana-grigorieva-mel-gibson-custody-hearing-audio-tapes-photos-wounds-teeth-veneers-video/

Photos, Video Raise Questions About Oksana's Story
43 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Sources connected with the Mel Gibson investigation say the photos and video of Oksana
Grigorieva's alleged injuries are raising "serious questions" about her story that Gibson struck her.

Law enforcement sources who have analyzed the pictures and video -- yes, we've learned she had video shot as well -- tell TMZ there is "no evidence of external or internal damage," making it inconsistent with being punched in the face.

As we have already reported, Oksana's teeth were not damaged -- they were intact.  The dentist has submitted a sworn declaration saying one veneer was out and one was cut in half, but the teeth were not damaged.

Furthermore, several experts who have examined the photos and video say there is no evidence of any soft tissue damage, which would be present if someone were struck in the mouth, and it would be "highly irresponsible" for the dentist to so quickly replace Oksana's veneers.

We're told law enforcement is investigating the scenario that the damage to the veneers could have been self-inflicted.  We're told at least one expert who has evaluated the photos and video believes it's a self-inflicted injury.

As we first reported, Gibson's lawyers will make a presentation to the Sheriff's Department ... in part arguing that Oksana made false statements to authorities.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
This is kind of like Saopl`s story on here of his girlfriend beating herself up.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Bitch.   >:(

saopl

• Getbig III
wow, bitches are fucking evil.

go team mel!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2010, 08:08:42 AM »
 :o

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/15/oksana-grigorieva-mel-gibson-custody-hearing-audio-tapes-photos-wounds-teeth-veneers-video/

Photos, Video Raise Questions About Oksana's Story
43 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Sources connected with the Mel Gibson investigation say the photos and video of Oksana
Grigorieva's alleged injuries are raising "serious questions" about her story that Gibson struck her.

Law enforcement sources who have analyzed the pictures and video -- yes, we've learned she had video shot as well -- tell TMZ there is "no evidence of external or internal damage," making it inconsistent with being punched in the face.

As we have already reported, Oksana's teeth were not damaged -- they were intact.  The dentist has submitted a sworn declaration saying one veneer was out and one was cut in half, but the teeth were not damaged.

Furthermore, several experts who have examined the photos and video say there is no evidence of any soft tissue damage, which would be present if someone were struck in the mouth, and it would be "highly irresponsible" for the dentist to so quickly replace Oksana's veneers.

We're told law enforcement is investigating the scenario that the damage to the veneers could have been self-inflicted.  We're told at least one expert who has evaluated the photos and video believes it's a self-inflicted injury.

As we first reported, Gibson's lawyers will make a presentation to the Sheriff's Department ... in part arguing that Oksana made false statements to authorities.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2010, 08:22:11 AM »
i think everybody who s listened to the tapes will take side with mel and not her. I see a huge backfire coming her way. Everyone knows she's a manipulative goldigger now. Gibsons comments in the tapes actually did more damage to her than it did to him.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2010, 08:25:50 AM »
Mike Tyson has been dethroned as King of ALL sound bites. Mel now wears the crown and he wears it quite well, this fucker is bat shit crazy fo sho.

By the way, the guys who make him out to be some kind of hero are the ones that you KNOW are not getting any pussy.

Nobody getting laid or at the very least getting his jimmy waxed on a regular could have that much anger towards women OR relate to Crazy ass Gibson in any way, shape or fashion. :P

tendonitis

• Getbig V
That lying whore needs to be sent to the Gulag.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2010, 08:34:16 AM »
Mike Tyson has been dethroned as King of ALL sound bites. Mel now wears the crown and he wears it quite well, this fucker is bat shit crazy fo sho.

By the way, the guys who make him out to be some kind of hero are the ones that you KNOW are not getting any pussy.

Nobody getting laid or at the very least getting his jimmy waxed on a regular could have that much anger towards women OR relate to Crazy ass Gibson in any way, shape or fashion. :P
Wrong. My girlfriend, Jezebelle, is also on Team Gibson.  She hates women mostly and recognizes them for the overly dumb and petty trash that most are.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Happens all the time.

I had a girl try to pull that on me and it cost me 15k to get out of it.

I even told my lawyer, "if i had punched her, it would have been much worse than that". The bitch even clawed herself on the arms in the wrong direction proving that it was self inflicted.

Stupid gold diggers these days.

8)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2010, 09:16:04 AM »
i think everybody who s listened to the tapes will take side with mel and not her. I see a huge backfire coming her way. Everyone knows she's a manipulative goldigger now. Gibsons comments in the tapes actually did more damage to her than it did to him.
the thing is, she was the one recording it. Plus know there say it was might be edited.
A