Author Topic: Mel Gibson - Tapes and did Oksana lie?  (Read 11856 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: What did MEL GIBSON tell the bitch with the two black eyes?
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2010, 09:45:24 AM »
Its getting deep now....
http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/16/oksana-grigorieva-mel-gibson-dentist-photo-doctored-teeth-domestic-violence-punch/
Oksana's Dentist: The Photo is Doctored
29 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Sources connected with the dentist who treated Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ the dentist believes "100% the photo circulating on the Internet has been altered."

We're told Dr. Ross Shelden is saying, "The nose is not hers.  The lips are not right.  It's not a true and accurate picture.  It has definitely been altered."

We're also told the doctor says the teeth are in fact Oksana's, reaffirming that the teeth are intact, but one veneer was damaged and one was broken.

We have specific information about the dentist's observations ... and they raise serious questions about the nature of Oksana's alleged injury.  We will be posting that story shortly.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Its getting deep now....
http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/16/oksana-grigorieva-mel-gibson-dentist-photo-doctored-teeth-domestic-violence-punch/
Oksana's Dentist: The Photo is Doctored
29 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Sources connected with the dentist who treated Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ the dentist believes "100% the photo circulating on the Internet has been altered."

We're told Dr. Ross Shelden is saying, "The nose is not hers.  The lips are not right.  It's not a true and accurate picture.  It has definitely been altered."

We're also told the doctor says the teeth are in fact Oksana's, reaffirming that the teeth are intact, but one veneer was damaged and one was broken.

We have specific information about the dentist's observations ... and they raise serious questions about the nature of Oksana's alleged injury.  We will be posting that story shortly.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
It is this kind of stuff that this bitch is doing that will make Mel come out of this okay.  Once the public sees this bitch is faking and lying about anything people will start supporting Mel again.  Good for that
No Worries 4 me

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Well the fact she obviously set him up with the recordings means she was out to get him so can't say I'm surprised.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/16/dentist-oksana-grigorieva-mel-gibson-teeth-knocked-out-doemestic-violence/

Dentist's Story In Direct Conflict with Oksana
11 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The dentist who treated Oksana Grigorieva does not believe she was struck in the mouth as she claims ... and his evaluation raises serious questions about her injuries ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with Dr. Ross Shelden's medical charts, photos and examination notes tell TMZ ... Dr. Shelden saw no evidence Oksana was struck in the mouth.  TMZ broke the story ... Oksana told Sheriff's deputies Mel Gibson struck her in the mouth twice, knocking one tooth out and chipping another.

Although Dr. Shelden sees no evidence of a strike to the mouth, he does have a different scenario.  We've learned Dr. Shelden believes Oksana was struck in the left temple, which caused her to bite down so hard, one veneer was completely knocked out and another was damaged.  The charts reflect that Oksana's teeth were fully intact.

Dr. Shelden observed a bruise on Oksana's left temple, however, we know the photos he took in his office show no such bruising.  The doctor's explanation -- Oksana was reluctant to have her picture taken and covered up the bruising with her hair and makeup -- plus she was looking off to the side.

As for the mouth area, Dr. Shelden's charts reflect two bite marks on the inside of the lower lip.  The doctor says there was no swelling or bruising consistent with a punch to the mouth but believes instead the bite marks are consistent with "a chain reaction" after allegedly being hit in the temple.

There is nothing in the records indicating whether the doctor believes Oksana's wounds may have been self-inflicted. 

Sources connected with Mel Gibson tell TMZ the actor did not strike Oksana.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2010, 10:19:59 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/16/dentist-oksana-grigorieva-mel-gibson-teeth-knocked-out-doemestic-violence/

Dentist's Story In Direct Conflict with Oksana
11 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The dentist who treated Oksana Grigorieva does not believe she was struck in the mouth as she claims ... and his evaluation raises serious questions about her injuries ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with Dr. Ross Shelden's medical charts, photos and examination notes tell TMZ ... Dr. Shelden saw no evidence Oksana was struck in the mouth.  TMZ broke the story ... Oksana told Sheriff's deputies Mel Gibson struck her in the mouth twice, knocking one tooth out and chipping another.

Although Dr. Shelden sees no evidence of a strike to the mouth, he does have a different scenario.  We've learned Dr. Shelden believes Oksana was struck in the left temple, which caused her to bite down so hard, one veneer was completely knocked out and another was damaged.  The charts reflect that Oksana's teeth were fully intact.

Dr. Shelden observed a bruise on Oksana's left temple, however, we know the photos he took in his office show no such bruising.  The doctor's explanation -- Oksana was reluctant to have her picture taken and covered up the bruising with her hair and makeup -- plus she was looking off to the side.

As for the mouth area, Dr. Shelden's charts reflect two bite marks on the inside of the lower lip.  The doctor says there was no swelling or bruising consistent with a punch to the mouth but believes instead the bite marks are consistent with "a chain reaction" after allegedly being hit in the temple.

There is nothing in the records indicating whether the doctor believes Oksana's wounds may have been self-inflicted. 

Sources connected with Mel Gibson tell TMZ the actor did not strike Oksana.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2010, 10:36:21 AM »
The man crush you guys have on this misogynist nut job is quite telling. The phone calls were great for laughs but ole boy has a real problem and his hatred for women(and apparently everyone else) is not not exactly something to be praised.

Your hero worship is really misplaced!

saopl

• Getbig III
first time i've ever heard of someone bitting down hard enough to break their own teeth.  ::)

saopl

• Getbig III
obviously she needs more calcium in her system.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2010, 10:53:00 AM »
Team Mel Gibson is about to self-destruct!  :D
X

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
dumb bitch + conniving bitch + Russian bitch = Oksana bitch
K

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2010, 12:00:47 PM »
Man feeling need to punch small woman = lame

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
I guess Mel wasn't too far from the center of the dart board after all.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Looks like Mel is paying some people off. The dentist has to say that or he could be brought up on charges and lose his practice for not reporting "domestic violence".

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Happens all the time.

I had a girl try to pull that on me and it cost me 15k to get out of it.

I even told my lawyer, "if i had punched her, it would have been much worse than that". The bitch even clawed herself on the arms in the wrong direction proving that it was self inflicted.

Stupid gold diggers these days.

8)

You are American right? I love the system, only lawyers win.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
fucking pig whore...........you can tell she is a cold calculating evil kunt

notice NOWHERE in the tapes does it ever come out why he is mad at her,. she edited that out..............she just sits there arrogantly egging here on, reading from her script

i hope this woman gets raped by the devil in hell

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2010, 01:13:39 PM »
He gave her the last word but she couldn't leave it alone.

~

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fucking stupid whore! God damn women so know how to manipulate the system. I was saying how crazy Mel sounded on those tapes but now I know why. Evil bitch was setting him up and he knew it.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2010, 01:47:59 PM »
The man crush you guys have on this misogynist nut job is quite telling. The phone calls were great for laughs but ole boy has a real problem and his hatred for women(and apparently everyone else) is not not exactly something to be praised.

Your hero worship is really misplaced!

It's the backfire from feminism. Nothing new or shocking, to be expected.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Does it matter if there was no evidence of damage? Mel will always be remembered as the one who abused her and the stain is gonna be on him forever so the mudslinging achieved its purpose.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Woman is an unscrupulous pig.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Couldn't she be prosecuted for wire tapping ?  I thought both parties had to consent to being taped in CA?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
That Mel Gibson crap has to stop!
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2010, 02:13:07 PM »
It's getting old after just one day.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: That Mel Gibson crap has to stop!
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2010, 02:16:42 PM »
 :o

R

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: That Mel Gibson crap has to stop!
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2010, 02:19:32 PM »
:o

STella, if you weren't married and Mel called you tonight and ask you out, would you go?