Author Topic: Dorian said "Ronnie would probably win, I don't know"  (Read 124293 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Could Dorian beat this?
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2010, 03:08:45 PM »
Really.

Make me a list of the peoples who opinions matter versus those that don't, just so we all know  ::)

I'll make a very short list for you

the judges matter and everyone else does NOT  ;)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2010, 03:11:35 PM »
Gunter is the best bodybuilder ever next to Arnold.

:D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2010, 03:12:03 PM »
I'll make a very short list for you

the judges matter and everyone else does NOT  ;)

OK...then so when you quoted Peter Horton , Peter Mcgough and various other writers and industry hacks...you were just talking out of your ass and you admit that it's just another opinion ??

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2010, 03:16:50 PM »
OK...then so when you quoted Peter Horton , Peter Mcgough and various other writers and industry hacks...you were just talking out of your ass and you admit that it's just another opinion ??
Oh.

I see what you did there.  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2010, 03:23:06 PM »

Well compared to the judges YES compared to people who never even seen any of these guys live like Hulkster NO

some people's opinions carry more weight than others , on the subject of whose better there honestly is NO right and wrong because people like them for different reasons so no one is right or wrong in this context

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2010, 03:31:01 PM »
Well compared to the judges YES compared to people who never even seen any of these guys live like Hulkster NO

some people's opinions carry more weight than others , on the subject of whose better there honestly is NO right and wrong because people like them for different reasons so no one is right or wrong in this context

That's all I've been saying dude...glad to see you realize it too

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 03:34:08 PM »

Release The Kraken ND!    ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 03:35:14 PM »
i just saw the Clash of the Titans. I liked it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2010, 03:38:06 PM »

Boom two-two today  ;D

you sir have a ' rapist wit '

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2010, 04:03:48 PM »
i just saw the Clash of the Titans. I liked it.

Ditto. Very entertaining and the action scenes were great. No complaints about the female casting either.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2010, 04:27:13 PM »
1995 would walk all over 2000  ;D

Man Ronnie is crushing Yates in that back shot

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2010, 04:29:37 PM »
Man Ronnie is crushing Yates in that back shot

Whoa not even close , Ronnie's back is huge and wider and soft and holding water , Dorian's the epitome of conditioned mass and Ronnie looks a few weeks out in comparison

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2010, 04:32:19 PM »
Whoa not even close , Ronnie's back is huge and wider and soft and holding water , Dorian's the epitome of conditioned mass and Ronnie looks a few weeks out in comparison

Not in the shot you posted, he looks just as soft and has skin folds on his lower back.

I know there are better pics of Dorian...don't bother  ;D

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2010, 04:34:07 PM »
Not in the shot you posted, he looks just as soft and has skin folds on his lower back.

I know there are better pics of Dorian...don't bother  ;D

you couldnt find any lat spread pic of Dorian that could beat that pic of Ronnie

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2010, 04:41:01 PM »

I know there are better pics of Dorian...don't bother  ;D

just as soft? dude get to a eye doctor post haste! and loose skin? that magically disappears when flexed? that's an oxymoron

this is from the same contest NO ' loose skin ' his name isn't Cutler , the lower back is one area Yates never held any fat or loose skin if that were the case his x-mass tree would be obscured and you can clearly see it's not

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2010, 04:43:57 PM »
you couldnt find any lat spread pic of Dorian that could beat that pic of Ronnie
I can find 10  ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2010, 04:50:22 PM »
To anyone saying Dorian has loose skin in his lat spread, if you notice on the vids when he hits a RLS after he spreads his lats, he rocks his torso back, the way a RLS is supposed to be hit, and when you lean back, its gonna cause the skin on your lower back to be a little loose. It has too, its the way skin works. Just like BB when they bend over the skin on there abs gets loose. Its just the way it is.

Ronnie when he hits it, hes hunched forward and it causes the skin to be tight on his lower back. Dorian actually leans BACKWARDS after he hits the pose, ever single time. He pullse his arms back, grabs his waist, spreads his lats, and then leans back on his legs. Just watch the vids and youll instantly see what im talking about. I figured everyone with eyes could see that.  ::)

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2010, 04:50:48 PM »
none of those shots beat that shot of Ronnie...Ronnie best back lat spread of all time...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2010, 04:55:04 PM »
none of those shots beat that shot of Ronnie...Ronnie best back lat spread of all time...
from the waist up?  ;D

Ronnie needs more to compare to Dorian from head to toe

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2010, 05:02:05 PM »
Dorians back is thicker, more complete, and im pretty sure wider than Ronnies, drier, just frankly better EVERYWHERE. The only back pose that could be debated is the RDB, simply because Ronnie has such amazing arms, however Dorians back is still thicker, harder, and denser than Ronnies. Ronnie does have those crazy deep separations tho.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2010, 05:02:59 PM »
from the waist up?  ;D

Ronnie needs more to compare to Dorian from head to toe

Ronnies calves look way better from the back than from the front...obviously nowhere near Dorian but Ronnie more than made up for it in his conditioning throughout the lower back, glutes and hams.  Dorian was great, but his back lat just wasnt as good as Ronnies due to conditioning, insertion and shape, and if there was a pic to compare against Ronnie it would be the one from the 93 O cause Dorians conditioning was insane that year.  He got wider from the back as he kept winning but lost conditioning, and anyone who was not in top condition from the rear was blown away by Coleman.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2010, 05:06:01 PM »
Dorians back is thicker, more complete, and im pretty sure wider than Ronnies, drier, just frankly better EVERYWHERE. The only back pose that could be debated is the RDB, simply because Ronnie has such amazing arms, however Dorians back is still thicker, harder, and denser than Ronnies. Ronnie does have those crazy deep separations tho.

I'm sorry but Ronnie doesn't beat this pose either no way , not in separation not in thickness , density , detail , dryness , balance , proportion , completeness NO WHERE except symmetry ( small waist & hips and joints ) and biceps

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2010, 05:09:08 PM »
Ronnies calves look way better from the back than from the front...obviously nowhere near Dorian but Ronnie more than made up for it in his conditioning throughout the lower back, glutes and hams.  Dorian was great, but his back lat just wasnt as good as Ronnies due to conditioning, insertion and shape, and if there was a pic to compare against Ronnie it would be the one from the 93 O cause Dorians conditioning was insane that year.  He got wider from the back as he kept winning but lost conditioning, and anyone who was not in top condition from the rear was blown away by Coleman.

The pic I posted of Ronnie in the rear lat spread was from 2000 his conditioning sucked that year  ??? and Dorian's conditioning is eons better , I understand that you feel Ronnie is better due to shape and insertions ( that's a matter of preference ) but conditioning is one area Dorian isn't lagging behind especially compared to Ronnie in 00

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2010, 05:09:33 PM »
Wrong.
Dorians conditioning in 93 was amazing, 95 was even better. Shape you can have, but Ronnie is not as conditioned as Dorian. That is not subjective, it is fact. 98 was the closest he came.
Dorian in 93 was like 253 or 257, Ronnie in 98 was like 245 or something.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2010, 05:12:55 PM »
The pic I posted of Ronnie in the rear lat spread was from 2000 his conditioning sucked that year  ??? and Dorian's conditioning is eons better , I understand that you feel Ronnie is better due to shape and insertions ( that's a matter of preference ) but conditioning is one area Dorian isn't lagging behind especially compared to Ronnie in 00

agree to disagree. I just feel from the rear Colemans conditioning was just sick and Yates was as well but not like Ronnies.