Author Topic: Will the cause of homosexuality ever be figured out?  (Read 24939 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Will the cause of homosexuality ever be figured out?
« on: August 03, 2010, 04:00:50 PM »
Ok I'm sitting here watching Tyra Banks and half the crowd has Gay t-shirts on and the other half have gay t shirts on.  One homo got up and said that his father beat him or tried to beat the gayness out of him.  I got me thinking about this whole homosexual issue once again.  First off government needs to get the fuck out of marriage.......it's not something they should be having anything to do.  For most marriage is a personal, secular, religious matter not a governmental one. 

So I haven't research the whole nurture vs. nature issue on homosexuality.  But I used to think it was a combination of both genetic and psychological factors i.e. how you were raised etc.  I find the psychological factor very evident in lesbians.  Many of them are very staunch man haters which to me tells me that in their life some man has done something to them.  Anyways, why don't someone settle the homosexual issue with some sort of study where they take gay parents and straight parents.  Hundreds of them.   They raise kids.  If the kids turn out to be gay then it's obviously a psychological issue.  If they turn out to be straight than it's genetics and society can move forward in preventing and eliminating it.  Or is it something more sinister..........maybe a way to curb the world population brought about like the emasculation of men.  Would some of the board homosexuals please way in on this issue?  We know schmoeness is a direct result of bodybuilding.  But what about gayness?  What causes gayness?  Nurture or nature?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Will the cause of homosexuality ever be figured out?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 04:07:22 PM »
the current thought is that homosexual men are caused by mothers with an excess of "man-loving gene".. whatever that might be.

it was discovered that homosexual men tend to come from families with large amounts of children. that is to say, they come from mothers who get pregnant alot. this might indicate that the mothers of homosexual men have something about them that makes them desire men, and sex with men, more than the average woman. a so called "man loving gene". and this can be passed down to one of the male offsrping.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 04:31:40 PM »
the current thought is that homosexual men are caused by mothers with an excess of "man-loving gene".. whatever that might be.

it was discovered that homosexual men tend to come from families with large amounts of children. that is to say, they come from mothers who get pregnant alot. this might indicate that the mothers of homosexual men have something about them that makes them desire men, and sex with men, more than the average woman. a so called "man loving gene". and this can be passed down to one of the male offsrping.

LMAO!!! WTF?  Is that shit real? 

Anywho, I think it nature and a little nuture...The little nuture are the people out there that think it's cool to be gay.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 04:34:18 PM »
Ok I'm sitting here watching Tyra Banks and half the crowd has Gay t-shirts on and the other half have gay t shirts on.  One homo got up and said that his father beat him or tried to beat the gayness out of him.  I got me thinking about this whole homosexual issue once again.  First off government needs to get the fuck out of marriage.......it's not something they should be having anything to do.  For most marriage is a personal, secular, religious matter not a governmental one. 

So I haven't research the whole nurture vs. nature issue on homosexuality.  But I used to think it was a combination of both genetic and psychological factors i.e. how you were raised etc.  I find the psychological factor very evident in lesbians.  Many of them are very staunch man haters which to me tells me that in their life some man has done something to them.  Anyways, why don't someone settle the homosexual issue with some sort of study where they take gay parents and straight parents.  Hundreds of them.   They raise kids.  If the kids turn out to be gay then it's obviously a psychological issue.  If they turn out to be straight than it's genetics and society can move forward in preventing and eliminating it.  Or is it something more sinister..........maybe a way to curb the world population brought about like the emasculation of men.  Would some of the board homosexuals please way in on this issue?  We know schmoeness is a direct result of bodybuilding.  But what about gayness?  What causes gayness?  Nurture or nature?

This will pretty much answer every question you have....when did you first discover you were attracted to women?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 04:41:18 PM »
LMAO!!! WTF?  Is that shit real? 

yup

In 2004, Italian researchers conducted a study of about 4,600 people who were the relatives of 98 homosexual and 100 heterosexual men. Female relatives of the homosexual men tended to have more offspring than those of the heterosexual men. Female relatives of the homosexual men on their mother's side tended to have more offspring than those on the father's side. The researchers concluded that there was genetic material being passed down on the X chromosome which both promotes fertility in the mother and homosexuality in her male offspring. The connections discovered, would explain about 20% of the cases studied, indicating that this is a highly significant but not the sole genetic factor determining sexual orientation

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 04:43:05 PM »
to the op, are there things? sorry this is getbig and i couldnt resist (no homo)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 04:53:56 PM »
they say fetishes are developed at a very young age when the mind is developing and absorbing everything around them

like when a baby is masturbating (yes they masturbate) they notice their mothers pantyhose and end up associating their arousal with pantyhose, creating a pantyhose fetish

maybe while a baby masturbated at one point, their same sex parent was changing in the room causing them to associate their sexual arousal with that type of appearance

just a theory :)

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 05:05:12 PM »

If you look at a ahem, certain population, that has huge number of single mothers with male children, you see a significant number of the men are gay, or exhibit effeminate qualities. For instance, how Kanye West acts all emotional and throws temper tantrums, well he was raised by a woman, most of the time he was around women, so he takes on some of their attributes. Even some of these thugs, they "over react" to certain situations just like a female would.

There is no "silver bullet", no one singular answer, but there are multiple.

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 05:11:27 PM »
I dont think its that complicated at all. Your born liking what you like. My theory it's no different than some people like hamburgers and some don't. Yes, the majority of people like them and there are some that don't. Same with racial preference, some like lighter skin, some like dark, and some don't care. It's whatever floats your boat plain and simple. There are a lot more closet homo's and inter racial folks out there but there are scared of being judged by society so they settle for something other than what they want. Just my opinion.
TEAM LESNAR

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 05:23:40 PM »
I dont think its that complicated at all. Your born liking what you like. My theory it's no different than some people like hamburgers and some don't. Yes, the majority of people like them and there are some that don't. Same with racial preference, some like lighter skin, some like dark, and some don't care. It's whatever floats your boat plain and simple. There are a lot more closet homo's and inter racial folks out there but there are scared of being judged by society so they settle for something other than what they want. Just my opinion.
Aint that simple brah. Society and many other factors plays a huge role. For instance, how light skinned women are view as more attractive and dark skinned women are view as less attractive, and both could have the same features.

As I said before, and this was a siminar I went to on black men and their high incarceration rates and family.
I've seen it with my own eyes, where dude is catered to by his mother, and he can do no wrong (bad boys), once he lives the house, he looks for a female to do the same. If they come from a single parent home, the mother essentially acts like a girlfriend.

Many dudes now act like women, such as sucking their teeth, rolling their eyes, not looking you directly in the eyes, and being manipulative. And getting Into emotional temper tantrums, there is all a reason. Stuff doesn't just "happen". To view it as such is naive simplistic way of thinking.

For instance, in any field name the GOAT... And why do you think so? Well, you give reasons, you just don't say this person is the GOAT and leave it at that...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 05:24:19 PM »

Outed.

Do you think the cause of your homosexuality will ever be figured out?

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 05:28:08 PM »
I suppose if someone is not religious they can make homosexuality and marriage whatever they want to make it.

Personally I am religious and I find the idea that homosexuals are born that way to be ridiculous.  I'm not saying its as simple as a personal choice either.  I'm sure something happens at some point in their life that moves them to that type of behavior.  God made us all in his own likeness and image and with a certain nature and purpose.  As he did with everything else on this earth. Scripture is clear on the issue of homosexuality so to say someone is born into the world like that just doesn't make sense.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 05:30:06 PM »
Outed.

Do you think the cause of your homosexuality will ever be figured out?
Tyra has nice cans, it is the "fantasy" value of watching them jiggle.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 05:30:45 PM »
I suppose if someone is not religious they can make homosexuality and marriage whatever they want to make it.

Personally I am religious and I find the idea that homosexuals are born that way to be ridiculous.  I'm not saying its as simple as a personal choice either.  I'm sure something happens at some point in their life that moves them to that type of behavior.  God made us all in his own likeness and image and with a certain nature and purpose.  As he did with everything else on this earth. Scripture is clear on the issue of homosexuality so to say someone is born into the world like that just doesn't make sense.

Actually, it makes perfect sense...YOUR theory and religious conviction should be the big question mark

As I asked in my last post....when did you first discover you were straight?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 05:33:08 PM »

The scripture is clear in that it forbids homosexuality.  It never addresses it's orgins.  All it says is that man should not lay with man.
So whether or not it's genetic the bible forbids it.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 05:34:24 PM »
Actually, it makes perfect sense...YOUR theory and religious conviction should be the big question mark

i think when i was 5 years old and i stumbled upon my fathers playboy magazines the first sight of Tits and a nappy dugout i produced a massive 7inch erection on me

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 05:39:59 PM »

I was five and there was this blonde hair, blue eye girl named Brandy in my kindergarten class.  This is my earliest memory of liking girls. I remember really wanting to be around her all the time but not knowing why...lol  Obviously, growing up till then with a mother and father played a roll cause I wanted to mimic what they had...well minus the skin color. ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 05:43:27 PM »
I was five and there was this blonde hair, blue eye girl named Brandy in my kindergarten class.  This is my earliest memory of liking girls. I remember really wanting to be around her all the time but not knowing why...lol  Obviously, growing up till then with a mother and father played a roll cause I wanted to mimic what they had...well minus the skin color. ;D
I looked fwd to Kindergarten when I was young, because there were girls there. I had a thing about tickling...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 05:44:57 PM »

Exactly...you "didnt know why"....as it was your natural instinct. JUst as homosexuals dont know why and are attracted to who they are by the same instinct....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 05:47:14 PM »
tbombz and vince goodcum are needed in this thread.

Being raised by a mother without a brother, or with only sisters, or just the mother feminizes boys. Not having father figures AT ALL from early childhood to end of adolescence is a decisive factor. It either gets you paranoid/ prone to affective dependancy with women or plain homosexual. Most delinquants are repressed homosexuals who dont know they are. They need to prove they re men by being violent cause they feel like women deep inside.
I dont know if it has genetical roots. I believe it's only a matter of conditionnings between 6 to 10, which are the most important years. If the feminine influence keeps being reinforced for the whole adolescence it will only get worse.

Basically all cognitivo-behavorial troubles originate in absence of meaning, or wrong, biased meanings put into a child's brain by the surroundings adults suposed to take care of him during the first third of his life. Magical thinking, unrealistic conception of reality. Kids are emotionnal sponges. They absorb everything of what is said, not said and it is engraved in their brains as long as the nonsens doesnt enter in contact with reality. When the nonsensical beliefs are in contact with reality they start feeling depressed. At this point you need to give sens to what makes no sense or the depressive behavior is only going to worsen. You d be surprised at how immature most people are. They might be mature in some things, and completely immatures in others. Any individual is a sum of developments and underdevelopments. Some people are more developed in more areas than others.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 05:47:29 PM »
Exactly...you "didnt know why"....as it was your natural instinct. JUst as homosexuals dont know why and are attracted to who they are by the same instinct....

100% correct.  I don't believe anyone would choose to put themselves through the ridicule and bashing the gays have been put through if it were as simple as just turning it off like a switch.  I happen to be religious but I believe they were born like this. Why is it so hard to believe?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 05:48:47 PM »
Something went very wrong on earth a long time ago where, a once perfect place, had: murder, disease, poverty, disorder, jealousy, anxiety, suffering, and death introduced to it.

The bible says that when Adam and Eve sinned and a curse was the result.

I feel homosexuality (and all sexual sins: child molestation, rape, prostitution, ect..) are a part of a curse

Humans know something is wrong... So humans invented "Religion" .....but "religion" cant save anyone... Only the Creator can save us!!

Faith in Jesus is the only way to "reverse the curse"

Just my opinion

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 05:53:32 PM »
Something went very wrong on earth a long time ago where a once perfect place had: murder, disease, poverty, disorder, jealousy, anxiety, suffering, and death introduced to it.

The bible says that when Adam and Eve sinned and a curse was the result.

I feel homosexuality (and all sexual sins: child molestation, rape, prostitution, ect..) are a part of a curse

Humans know something is wrong... So humans invented "Religion"
but "religion" cant save anyone... Only the Creator can save us!!

Faith in Jesus is the only way to "reverse the curse"

Just my opinion

With all due respect to homosexuals, I do believe being gay is a sort of genetic disorder because it differs from what nature intended.  This is putting it in the most cruel manner.  They do no harm to me so I have no problems.  I do have a problem with this JNN kind of man being the new standard for a hetero man....funk dat...This Metrosexual...

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 05:54:02 PM »
Aint that simple brah. Society and many other factors plays a huge role. For instance, how light skinned women are view as more attractive and dark skinned women are view as less attractive, and both could have the same features.

As I said before, and this was a siminar I went to on black men and their high incarceration rates and family.
I've seen it with my own eyes, where dude is catered to by his mother, and he can do no wrong (bad boys), once he lives the house, he looks for a female to do the same. If they come from a single parent home, the mother essentially acts like a girlfriend.

Many dudes now act like women, such as sucking their teeth, rolling their eyes, not looking you directly in the eyes, and being manipulative. And getting Into emotional temper tantrums, there is all a reason. Stuff doesn't just "happen". To view it as such is naive simplistic way of thinking.

For instance, in any field name the GOAT... And why do you think so? Well, you give reasons, you just don't say this person is the GOAT and leave it at that...
I hear ya Parker as well as everyone's elses thoeries. No one knows for sure. That was just my opinion. I like to keep it simple. I just know I like women and some guys like men. As for the women I like, if I find them hot, then they are hot no matter what color thier skin is.
TEAM LESNAR

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 05:54:17 PM »
Just because you have certain feelings and desires doesn't mean you have to act on them. And as a representative of Team Marty31672, a proud and unapologetic Christian organization, let me remind you that God hates a fag.