Author Topic: The TRUTH about Pro Bodybuilding and Hormones from an ex national competitor  (Read 49422 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Kinda gay?!?!!?!

well anywhere from kinda to super!

this guy is a newbie to the thunderdome, i was trying to be nice.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
well anywhere from kinda to super!

this guy is a newbie to the thunderdome, i was trying to be nice.

I'm being nice, too.

It's the kinder, gentler Jake. :)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
Nobody ever injected 20+ IUs GH a day, plain bullshit. 8 IUs is in the very high range, guys who exaggerate may go to 10 or 12.
id say 10-12 iu's a day is average amongst pro's.... im not arguing that 10-12 isnt very high, but amongst the pros its just average

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I'm being nice, too.

It's the kinder, gentler Jake. :)

im trying to be more positive, i told ron im gonna do my best to help bring this board back to its former greatness.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
I think we all are getting a pretty good idea what Pros and top amateurs take, but the real mystery to me is why? Why would any rational person take 1000's of milligrams of testosterone a week. Have they ever considered what massive doses of AAS do to cardiac function. Do any of them care that after a few years on juice, they will probably never produce adequate amounts of their own testosterone again. Taking huge doses of Gh is another experiment into the unknown. "Hey, Ronnie Coleman is still Ok, bro." Is he...Most of these guys look terrible with their huge guts, and they waddle when they walk...nothing like the great bodies of the 70's and 80's. What is their big reward for all this physical abuse? A trophy..if they're lucky. A Weider contract..if their 1 in 10 thousand. The money for most doesn't make sense. Even stupider are the guys that never compete..like a certain Vicodin abusing, steroid junkie on this board who proudly exclaims he will "never come off". All so he can be...big.  Maybe one of the juice gurus on here can explain the psychology behind this pathology.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
hIGH,,,HOWARD  ::) gH15 IS GOD

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Nobody ever injected 20+ IUs GH a day, plain bullshit. 8 IUs is in the very high range, guys who exaggerate may go to 10 or 12.
most of the guys i competed with were using 20+ iu....hell, i was on 18...

bench

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
im trying to be more positive, i told ron im gonna do my best to help bring this board back to its former greatness.

Me too!

Was reading a post (before submitting it) in Jan and pretty much decided that's not what I want to put out there. Have toned things down quite a bit since then. I can mess around more on Alpha because everyone there has read my posts for years and know they're mostly jokes.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Hello, I have read this forum for years now and always found it an amusing source of entertainment. lately, though, i have been frustrated with the idiotic misinformation spread by self proclaimed pseudo gurus such as gh15. I'm here to provide a source of realistic knowledge as to the true hormone usage in the upper echelons of competitive bodybuilding.

I was a top 3 placing national competitor in my twenties. I placed second in my weight class (super heavyweight) a number of times at the national level, effectively just missing an IFBB pro card. I stopped competing because I wanted to raise a family in good health. I am still well immersed in the bodybuilding industry, and while I stopped a couple years ago, I spent nearly a decade giving hormone advice to competitors as a "guru."

What do the pros really use?
Despite what some would like to believe, not many guys go over 2-2.5 grams of test per week. The typical hormone amount of a mid-level IFBB pro is about 5-6 grams of injectable hormones per week. In addition add in various cycles of orals (usually just dianabol and anadrol - used both offseason and precontest to 'fill out'). 20+ iu's of gh is common, especially as the insulin usage increases as well. Insulin is the #1 factor in creating the biggest bodybuilders. Most successful pros are scared to eat food without using slin. Most pros are on a shitload of random peptides, not because they do a whole lot but because they want every single miniscule edge that may be possible. That means add in IGF-1, MGF and PGF into the mix. Also, they never came off. "off cycle" means being on test, eq, gh and slin.

How common is synthol?
everyone uses site enhancement oils, almost always in the biceps, calves and delts. I dont know any IFBB pro who hasnt used synthol. the whole fst-7 training protocol that is so popular today is entirely based around the usage of synthol.

What causes the 'GH GUT?'
too much insulin over a short period of time. its not intestinal enlargement pushing out the stomach walls. While there are a host of IGF-1 receptors in the intestines, the localized growth that occurs isnt enough to permanentally stretch the abdominal muscle walls, that is absurd. Excessive insulin usage over a short period of time (usually to put on 20-30lbs 6 months or a year) leads to visceral fat buildup. In addition, the constant contest yo-yo dieting combined with the massive over-eating of "bulking" leads to visceral fat buildup that is never lost because the diets dont last long enough to effect it. Add in carb loading, you will see huge guts with distention.

Is anyone really natural?
very few natural bodybuilders are actually natural. To be a high placing natural bodybuilder (in the natural leagues) you need to be at least using a fair amount of otc prohormones/designer steroids. Superdrol and pheraplex are two favorites among the natural crowd. A fair amount of naturals take 400-500mg's/week of test. These are usually the top, top guys. Anavar is also popular. Of course the guys that have been doing it for a while and still compete/market their natural physique are on 5-10 iu's of gh.

Hopefully this can clear up any misinformation that circulates on the board. Feel free to ask any questions and I may be able to answer. Finally, despite what clowns like gh15 might tell you; you cannot determine what hormones somebody is on based on what their appearance. Thats retarded. The best you could do is say 'hes watery, bloated and has a red face, maybe hes on anadrol.' Anything more than that is ignorant speculation.

- BFG

::) ::)

how is what your saying ANY different then what GH15 is saying

nothing you said is in conflict with pretty much anything GH15 has EVER said

....total mg amounts between 3 and 6 grams per week

.......20 units of growth

......many other peptides

.........heavy reliance on insulin

.......widespread synthol use even among the guys who people think dont use it

........so called "top level natty" guys employing prohormones/prosteroids, hgh, and fast clearing esters

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT GH15 has been saying all these years...........so what makes him a charlatan and you a genious.........

your just another jonny-come-lately, gh15 did it first, gh15 did it better

everything you just said, is everything he says

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
most of the guys i competed with were using 20+ iu....hell, i was on 18...

bench

What for?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Me too!

Was reading a post (before submitting it) in Jan and pretty much decided that's not what I want to put out there. Have toned things down quite a bit since then. I can mess around more on Alpha because everyone there has read my posts for years and know they're mostly jokes.

yep i had to same type of experience, i was reading some of my old post and just realized i was too negative and didnt have a good thing to say about bodybuilding.

things have changed around here, its not the same as it used to be.....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
my only problem with BMG is the 2-3 grams test and calling gh15 a wannabe who doesn't know anything

I can deal with 2-3 grams ...but to say gh15 is a moron is clear that he might be a dealer who got the shaft or a hater trying to discredit him

that's all

tbombz : stick to anal deep tissue and brewing vicodin ..

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
What for?

many guys use 20 plus iu's of gh pre contest bro! thats not a huge amount.

you're a normal and rational thinking person therefore u wouldnt use those amounts.

but we're talkin about bodybuilders..........th ey are neither rational nor normal, therefore normal rules dont apply to them.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
A trophy..if they're lucky. A Weider contract..if their 1 in 10 thousand. The money for most doesn't make sense. Even stupider are the guys that never compete..like a certain Vicodin abusing, steroid junkie on this board who proudly exclaims he will "never come off". All so he can be...big.  Maybe one of the juice gurus on here can explain the psychology behind this pathology.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I could nitpick on some things as far as what GH15 says, but no need to as he pretty much correct on everything that he says. As far as GH goes people tend to take pretty much what they can afford. 15 to 20 iu's is bout right as far as top level guys.

affeman

• Getbig V
I could nitpick on some things as far as what GH15 says, but no need to as he pretty much correct on everything that he says. As far as GH goes people tend to take pretty much what they can afford. 15 to 20 iu's is bout right as far as top level guys.

This guy posted on a german board very open about his preps and cycles, and said pre-contest he took 3-4 IUs GH most of the time.

I'd love to see a pic of "benchmstr" who took 18 IUs.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
affeman..there is a rumor that bb lie and downplay what they take

affeman

• Getbig V
affeman..there is a rumor that bb lie and downplay what they take

The Test and Tren doses he named were pretty high, so I don't know why he should lie exactly about the Gh? ???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The Test and Tren doses he named were pretty high, so I don't know why he should lie exactly about the Gh? ???
maybe he couldn't afford gh :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This guy posted on a german board very open about his preps and cycles, and said pre-contest he took 3-4 IUs GH most of the time.

Damn, crazy delts  :o
X

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.

more details of boris's cycles please
175lbs by 31st July

affeman

• Getbig V
more details of boris's cycles please

I can't remember, that was years ago. But what I remember regarding GH he said it's more a question of faith. There are Top Pros who only take 3-4 IUs and others who think they need 8 IUs or even more. But he hardly knew anyone who got better effects going higher than 4 IUs. Generally he said GH was way overrated.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
The typical hormone amount of a mid-level IFBB pro is about 5-6 grams of injectable hormones per week

HOLY SHIT

thats fucking insane....and i thought 3 amps of sustanon every 10 days...thats 750mg/ml over 10 days for 4 months ws a massive dose and i got my ass handed to me on getbig for saying so  :-\

carpe` vaginum!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
thanks affe, pity you couldn't remember. boris has a great physique. i learned about him from the hst board.

milos said 2 mr olympia contenders he trained only took 750mg-1g test 600-800deca and some dbol. with some not touching insulin or gh.

was he lying ?

lee priest got his physique with 200mg deca and some winny tabs each week - was he lying  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
thanks affe, pity you couldn't remember. boris has a great physique. i learned about him from the hst board.

milos said 2 mr olympia contenders he trained only took 750mg-1g test 600-800deca and some dbol. with some not touching insulin or gh.

was he lying ?

lee priest got his physique with 200mg deca and some winny tabs each week - was he lying  ;D
:D