Author Topic: FST-7 Drug Protocol Explained  (Read 24361 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: FST-7 Drug Protocol Explained
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 12:17:19 PM »
Well, Dante said he always gave credit to Parillo whereas Hany gave no credit to anyone.

bullshit - he has argued with me for years and denied stealing parillos ideas, and mentzers, even though his training system could have been taken word for word from mentzers first books.
175lbs by 31st July

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 12:25:44 PM »
Yes, I'm listening.

Show me a bb who improved his weak muscles with oil. Maybe Ronnie and his calves? :D It works pretty good for guys when they use it in their already outstanding muscle groups. Flex's arms, Ruhl's arms (for a while), Heat's arms, etc. A big and full muscle belly can take it... for a while.

Then you look at guy's like Alves, calves all fucked up.
Thing is, Heath had stated in his first DVD, something along the lines of, "It's good you are seeing me dieting down, to see that there are no lumps and bumps in my arms....No stating any names"

Heath's arm shape has looked the same since he first began, and when dieted down, are detailed and very striated, especially the tris. Any oil, whether mixed with anabolics would show up, unless we are talking deep within the muscle tissue.

I think this boils down to speculation as to who is doing what, and taking that as truth, including me.

It's like Shawn Ray's accusation of Flex Wheeler having implants, come to find out Shawn Ray made it up, but still to this day, people take it as the truth.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 01:25:28 PM »
bullshit - he has argued with me for years and denied stealing parillos ideas, and mentzers, even though his training system could have been taken word for word from mentzers first books.

I don't know what he's said to you, but I saw Dante say that when he complained about Hany.

Anyway, point was that this whole idea is nothing new.

Any oil, whether mixed with anabolics would show up, unless we are talking deep within the muscle tissue.

That's what I was referring to when I said it works best in muscles that are genetically strong with a full muscle belly. You can hit it real deep and the shape doesn't get distorted as easily as it does for example when all the black bodybuilders do their calves. Martinez, Darrem etc, etc.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2010, 01:56:47 PM »
phil heath has grown tremendously well these past few years.

even his lake trout width is expanding  :o

Your not so narrow yourself fatpanda

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 02:20:17 PM »
who is the monster in the 3rd pic?

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 03:29:04 PM »
who is the monster in the 3rd pic?

That's FatPanda ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 03:36:14 PM »
Your not so narrow yourself fatpanda

i like your style gimmick - you don't give up.

however i do detect something familiar .......
175lbs by 31st July

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 03:37:13 PM »
i like your style gimmick - you don't give up.

however i do detect something familiar .......

Like What FatPanda? ;D

I'm not a gimmick account. This is my only account. As my other one died in time-out

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 03:38:11 PM »
Like What FatPanda? ;D

I'm not a gimmick account. This is my only account. As my other one died in time-out
:D yes i'm sure it is....

it will come to me.
175lbs by 31st July

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 03:42:57 PM »
:D yes i'm sure it is....

it will come to me.

Can you post some recent pics stud... :-X

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2010, 04:20:03 PM »
Van, Hany, is about consistant as a broken clock.Its only one time twice per day.
He is just a short, guy who in public is a nobody, but he parades around Bodybuilding shows like he is royalty.He tried bodybuilding, failed ,so he figured he will make $ off bodybuilders.Dante forgot more about bodybuilding then Hany knows.
I know When Troy Alves worked with Hany he looked his worst.
So did Manny Torres who just got 3rd at the USA.When he worked with Hany, he got 15th,On his own, with a lil help with me he got 3rd.Both these athletes have phenomonial genetics, so to make them look bad You would have to really be mentally off.
I knew a guy who was 5'11" and was 290lbs at 10% bodyfat, he was lean.He was going to do a National show.Hany put him on 100-150 grams of carbs 8 months out.I saw the diet, and I said your kidding me.The diet didnt make any sense.Then we he wanted him to take anabolics wise was insane.
Thank god the guy dropped Hany.The top gurus are Chris Aceto, Art Atwood,George Farah,Dorian Yates,Frank Hildabraund, Milos, Dante, and I myself
The most Dangerous Chad, Hany, Oscar, Kamali

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2010, 04:30:22 PM »
Can you post some recent pics stud... :-X

ladies first stud  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2010, 04:31:57 PM »
Van, Hany, is about consistant as a broken clock.Its only one time twice per day.
He is just a short, guy who in public is a nobody, but he parades around Bodybuilding shows like he is royalty.He tried bodybuilding, failed ,so he figured he will make $ off bodybuilders.Dante forgot more about bodybuilding then Hany knows.
So did Manny Torres who just got 3rd at the USA.When he worked with Hany, he got 15th,On his own, with a lil help with me he got 3rd.Both these athletes have phenomonial genetics, so to make them look bad You would have to really be mentally off.
I knew a guy who was 5'11" and was 290lbs at 10% bodyfat, he was lean.He was going to do a National show.Hany put him on 100-150 grams of carbs 8 months out.I saw the diet, and I said your kidding me.The diet didnt make any sense.Then we he wanted him to take anabolics wise was insane.
Thank god the guy dropped Hany.The top gurus are Chris Aceto, Art Atwood,George Farah,Dorian Yates,Frank Hildabraund, Milos, Dante , and I myself

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
175lbs by 31st July

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2010, 04:36:05 PM »
Thank god the guy dropped Hany.The top gurus are Chris Aceto, Art Atwood,George Farah,Dorian Yates,Frank Hildabraund, Milos, Dante, and I myself

Kamali is a guru? haha

Who paid him for steriod cycle advices.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2010, 04:46:49 PM »
Stick with Esiclene..lots better!  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2010, 07:59:05 PM »
some of these pro's look great,but bbing overall is in a sad state of affairs .

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2010, 08:03:26 PM »

you really are delusional old fuck arent you ::) ::) ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2010, 08:59:34 PM »
I love the pseudo scientic garbage terms like "FST-7 protocol" which is actually some gym monkey doing a bunch of high rep finishing sets and pumping his muscles full of oil.  ::)

great post, spot on.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2010, 09:12:52 PM »
The latest, most popular fad to hit the bodybuilding scene is the "FST-7" training protocol which basically states that for each muscle group, 7 isolation sets in the ~15 rep range should be performed at the end of the workout. The idea behind this is the blood volume expands the muscle fascia, allowing for more growth. Now, if you know anything about human physiology, you would understand this makes very little sense. If our muscles were created out of such maleable fibers that an intense pump from a few sets of bicep curls over the course of a few months could actually expand the muscle fascia beyond its genetic potential then 75 percent of young males would have 18+ inch arms. Unfortunately, most people lack the insight to sit down and realize that something else must be going on for this training protocol to work - so instead they apply it to their own natural protocol, see zero results but thanks to the placebo effect and cognitive dissonance, trick themselves into thinking its working and spread the word to other natural beginner lifters - and the cycle repeats.

Here is the truth about FST-7.

Yes, the protocol calls for about 7 high rep pump sets isolating a muscle group at the end of the workout. But there is a lot more to it. The key to the FST-7 protocol of expanding the muscle fascia involves regular site injections of a mixture of site enhancement oils and anabolics, injected into the specific muscle - usually a relatively high cc quantity. This is the primary mechanism of what actually causes the stretching of the muscle fascia - the high rep pump sets to induce blood volume are for site specific nutrient shuttling and secondarily, to increase long term expansion already induced by the large quantity of oil.

Furthermore, another key component ot FST-7 is localized IGF-1 injections as well as very high dose insulin usage immediately after the muscle has been completely engorged.

The FST-7 protocol works, but only for advanced drug users. If you are natural, or just on anabolics it wont do anything at all.

We already have a gh15....you can go away now

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2010, 08:39:48 AM »
John since you threw your name in who did you turn pro?

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2010, 03:45:41 PM »
....but there does seem to be anabolic effect to shooting directly into a muscle.

If that was true, my ass would be as big as a house.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2010, 10:31:51 PM »
If that was true, my ass would be as big as a house.

When was the last time you checked?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2010, 06:38:06 AM »
The latest, most popular fad to hit the bodybuilding scene is the "FST-7" training protocol which basically states that for each muscle group, 7 isolation sets in the ~15 rep range should be performed at the end of the workout. The idea behind this is the blood volume expands the muscle fascia, allowing for more growth. Now, if you know anything about human physiology, you would understand this makes very little sense. If our muscles were created out of such maleable fibers that an intense pump from a few sets of bicep curls over the course of a few months could actually expand the muscle fascia beyond its genetic potential then 75 percent of young males would have 18+ inch arms. Unfortunately, most people lack the insight to sit down and realize that something else must be going on for this training protocol to work - so instead they apply it to their own natural protocol, see zero results but thanks to the placebo effect and cognitive dissonance, trick themselves into thinking its working and spread the word to other natural beginner lifters - and the cycle repeats.

Here is the truth about FST-7.

Yes, the protocol calls for about 7 high rep pump sets isolating a muscle group at the end of the workout. But there is a lot more to it. The key to the FST-7 protocol of expanding the muscle fascia involves regular site injections of a mixture of site enhancement oils and anabolics, injected into the specific muscle - usually a relatively high cc quantity. This is the primary mechanism of what actually causes the stretching of the muscle fascia - the high rep pump sets to induce blood volume are for site specific nutrient shuttling and secondarily, to increase long term expansion already induced by the large quantity of oil.

Furthermore, another key component ot FST-7 is localized IGF-1 injections as well as very high dose insulin usage immediately after the muscle has been completely engorged.

The FST-7 protocol works, but only for advanced drug users. If you are natural, or just on anabolics it wont do anything at all.

QFT of the year!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2010, 06:44:25 AM »

you really are delusional old fuck arent you ::) ::) ::)
Yeah, Art Atwood as a great guru, all he really did was have Jason Huh up the doage and gain 30 un needed pounds.