Author Topic: What would you change about yourself.  (Read 10429 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: What would you change about yourself.
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2020, 12:49:33 PM »
Much larger penis

Thicker hair

Say more, broskie?  ;D ;D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2020, 12:50:26 PM »
In my next life, I want to be oversexed....like the proverbial teenager who gets hard all the time for no reason. It would be a nice change. Also along with being oversexed, I want a huge penis and a heavy sack but not so big that folks don't know what to do with it or that it scares them.

But, are you sexual?
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2020, 01:56:05 PM »
Say more, broskie?  ;D ;D

My tiddler is fucking tiny in its flaccid state mate, which has led to several embarrassing real life incidents like the time at a drunken house party I was minding my own business taking a piss then the bathroom door bursts open and my lifelong friend fat brads runs in and begins pissing the the sink right next to me and looks over and says without even a hint of embarrassment  “Henda, me and you have got tiny cocks” a fact I couldn’t even begin to deny

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2020, 02:04:11 PM »
In my next life, I want to be oversexed....like the proverbial teenager who gets hard all the time for no reason. It would be a nice change. Also along with being oversexed, I want a huge penis and a heavy sack but not so big that folks don't know what to do with it or that it scares them.

In your 70s typing this on the internet...trust that denotes your current life is "oversexed".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2020, 02:17:17 PM »
My tiddler is fucking tiny in its flaccid state mate, which has led to several embarrassing real life incidents like the time at a drunken house party I was minding my own business taking a piss then the bathroom door bursts open and my lifelong friend fat brads runs in and begins pissing the the sink right next to me and looks over and says without even a hint of embarrassment  “Henda, me and you have got tiny cocks” a fact I couldn’t even begin to deny

So, you’re a grower, not a shower?
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2020, 02:24:38 PM »

Hahaha that’s hilarious  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2020, 02:27:38 PM »

Sounds like a traumatising experience Henda.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2020, 02:30:32 PM »

Hahahha that’s fucking great.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2020, 11:27:15 PM »

;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2020, 11:42:27 PM »
Much larger penis

Thicker hair on my chest

Would need even more barbecue sauce then to roll around in it!
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2020, 04:29:44 AM »

Henda, don’t be down on yourself.

It really does not matter how big it is when it’s flaccid. All that really matters is the size of it when it’s  erect.

Plus, I am sure it’s very handsome like yourself.
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2020, 05:06:45 AM »

It really does not matter how big it is when it’s flaccid. All that really matters is the size of it when it’s  erect.

I wish mine was slightly smaller, blood flow can be a bitch, sometimes it doesn’t get all the blood in their entirely so I am half erect like pee jay wtf!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2020, 09:05:13 AM »
I wish mine was slightly smaller, blood flow can be a bitch, sometimes it doesn’t get all the blood in their entirely so I am half erect like pee jay wtf!!!

Imagine how Vince feels!
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2020, 09:11:16 AM »
Imagine how Vince feels!

massive kielbasa, confidence through the roof etc.! (no homo)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2020, 09:23:33 AM »
Imagine how Vince feels!

Vince should bring the penis gourd look to Carolina. Who'd argue with Vince rocking this? -

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2020, 09:26:06 AM »

why do you want a heavy sack?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2020, 10:51:14 AM »

Haha thank you for your kind comforting words my friend

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2020, 12:47:42 PM »
But, are you sexual?

I'll leave that for others to say. What do you think?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2020, 12:49:56 PM »

He was coming on to you.  :)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2020, 01:16:12 PM »
Much larger penis

Thicker hair
If you had a much larger penis you probably would have never started lifting weights.