Author Topic: HCG and hurting balls  (Read 23794 times)

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Re: HCG and hurting balls
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2010, 12:51:47 PM »
that's why the always bring you a small potatoe when you order steak...

bench

It actually because the meat is so large they no no one can finish a large potato.  ;D
All Gas!

4thAD

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2010, 07:58:18 AM »
4thAD is technically correct..although HCG does stimulate endogenous testosterone production, it does not help in re-establishing the normal hypothalamic/pituitary testicular axis..the hypothalamus and pituitary are still in a refractory state after prolonged steriod useage, and remain this way while HCG is being used, because the endogenous testosterone produced as a result of the exogenous HCG represses the endogenous LH production. Once the HCG is discontinued, you still must go through a re-adjustment period..it is merely delayed by HCG use..and that is the reason you have to take clomid following HCG use.....but back to the original question..HCG definitley brings your balls back to normal size, because right now, mine are raisins and I do have HCG and clomid when I stop, I take 5000iu first week and 2500iu for last 2 weeks followed by clomid at 100mg for 5 weeks and it does the job, but I do read that some people say that they don't get atrophy, which is weird to me..mine always atrophy when I start any cycle of anything..and yes I do sometimes get shooting pain in my balls, it seems to be related to being atrophy and or using HCG, so it seems related to you endogenous testosterone lowering or increasing at a significant rate

Thanx for this. Great post bro.

yeah man I remember reading a thread about nuts size recovery on the other board by biggin. could not find it  :-\  but in conclusion I think i remember that hcg=a little bit of size. nolva/clomid=good size recuperation.  also 4th what dosage do you recommend with hcg pre-pct? 500iu e3d or e5d good? 
stavios painful balls is normal when they are getting changes, mines were hurting so bad in the beginning of my cycle around 4-5 weeks, I was feeling the pain up in my stomach too so I thought it was my liver getting fried by the dbol...lol...it was not. fucking nuts. now im 9weeks in and my balls are smaller by like only a third..only makes my dick look bigger. haha

500iu e3d will work wonders. I love HCG while on cycle. I feel 100% better when using it and there is a school of thought out that HCG use while on cycle may help keep the prostate healthy as you are still making natty test.

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2010, 05:06:11 PM »
update on my balls:

ok so after giving myself if I remember well, 1 shot of 5000 IU, then 2 shots of 2500 IU, I started doing 500 IU every 3 days or so.
clomid 50mg a day also (might be useless but I had a bottle sitting on my desk so why not)
( I am still on cycle)

my balls got bigger, not full size but about half way there.

my libido came back ?
I still had ok libido but now I am horny all the time like I used to be so I don't know why the fuck it happened but I am glad it did

I'll continu shooting 500IU of hcg every 3 days for a while

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2010, 09:31:58 PM »
^ Good for you!

BTW: don't underestimate clomid it's a solid and proven drug and most likely the cause of your new found libido...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2010, 10:02:03 PM »
^ Good for you!

BTW: don't underestimate clomid it's a solid and proven drug and most likely the cause of your new found libido...

yeah but I tought it wouldn't do shit while on cycle

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2010, 01:48:21 AM »
yeah but I tought it wouldn't do shit while on cycle

Sure it does, allways did to me. Actually I'll propably add it to mine shortly since I'm not planning to come off, at least anytime soon...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2010, 05:27:05 AM »
Sure it does, allways did to me. Actually I'll propably add it to mine shortly since I'm not planning to come off, at least anytime soon...

yeah I'll continu to use it for a few more weeks, can't hurt to try

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2010, 06:20:26 PM »
5000iu!

1000iu!

Fuck, why!!!  If you insist on using the stuff then you dont need anywhere near that amount.

I never touch the stuff and never have any probs with bloods and the like.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2010, 08:07:02 PM »
5000iu!

1000iu!

Fuck, why!!!  If you insist on using the stuff then you dont need anywhere near that amount.

I never touch the stuff and never have any probs with bloods and the like.

it was just to shock them, they looked like dried raisins

a well known doctor who work with bodybuilders around here have people take a shot of 10000 IU

2 shots of 10000 IU sometimes to restart them

so 5000 won't kill me, I only did 1 shot

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2010, 08:57:11 PM »
Just beware of the high doses...300iu shots will get the job done..

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2010, 03:10:05 AM »
Doses that high will throw your natty levels even more out of sync in the long run.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2010, 10:09:14 AM »
desensitization doesnt occur with one, two or three doseages. that takes consistant high doseages over a period of time.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2011, 01:33:10 AM »
Hey stavios is everything ok now?

I have like 3 weeks into hcg and my balls hurt too..is it normal? lol

sometimes I feel a sensation like im going to cum or something like a tickle in my balls going through the dick. lol it sounds funny but its not.  :-X

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2011, 04:27:43 AM »
I am still on cycle, but my balls are so fucking attrophied that they look like 2 peanuts.

Did you notice a link between dose and ball atrophy? I've never gone beyond ridiculously low doses and mine are always pretty full. Always used Proviron during cycle so maybe that helped.

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 06:26:37 AM »
Hey stavios is everything ok now?

I have like 3 weeks into hcg and my balls hurt too..is it normal? lol

sometimes I feel a sensation like im going to cum or something like a tickle in my balls going through the dick. lol it sounds funny but its not.  :-X

haha my balls are tiny as shit bro, 2 shrunken raisins  8) ;D

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 06:27:34 AM »
Did you notice a link between dose and ball atrophy? I've never gone beyond ridiculously low doses and mine are always pretty full. Always used Proviron during cycle so maybe that helped.

I always use high doses so hard to say  8)

honnestly, I have no balls. Tiniest balls in the history of earth

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 06:29:31 AM »
I am still on cycle, but my balls are so fucking attrophied that they look like 2 peanuts.

They have been this way for a while, so I decided to shoot some HCG until they get huge as fuck once again and then I'll use 500mg every week all the time while on cycle so that it doesn't happen again

I shot 5000 IU last week to give them a shock (a doctor around here have my fellow competitors shoot 10 000 IU when their balls are too small, but I think that's a bit exessive ?

I noticed nothing from the 5000 IU, I shot 2500 IU yesterday and today my balls hurt a bit like something sting my left testicule

I think I'll shoot 2500 in 5-6 days again and then shoot 500 IU every week until they get to their full size, what do you guys think ?

Just wanted to keep everyone updated about my testicules, hope you guys enjoyed it
shooting all this shit into your body is madness....why go through this shit

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2011, 07:36:04 AM »
I always use high doses so hard to say  8)

honnestly, I have no balls. Tiniest balls in the history of earth
haha me too man, what can be done for this?  :-\ :'(

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2011, 06:52:36 AM »
Spread hair removal cream on youf ball sack, leave for 20 mins, wash off...not only does this remove unwanted hair, it also causes your balls to swell to the size of mangos and give off more heat than saudi's flip flop

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2011, 11:43:05 AM »
Spread hair removal cream on youf ball sack, leave for 20 mins, wash off...not only does this remove unwanted hair, it also causes your balls to swell to the size of mangos and give off more heat than saudi's flip flop

does using clomid alone do anything for libido?