Author Topic: The good old days.  (Read 41936 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The good old days.
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2010, 11:26:38 AM »

Seems that 20 grams of protein per day is working out well Vince........all carbs and fat!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2010, 11:53:10 AM »
i had a discussion on here with Chick a few years ago about the difference between 'FIXING' contests and giving competitors 'GIFT' placings in the IFBB.  he actually called me a fool for not knowing the difference. he clearly stated that the IFBB does not 'FIX' contests, but certain competitors are 'GIFTED' wins in the IFBB pro division. i said i wasn't aware of that as i don't have an IFBB rulebook. i guess i am a fool, as i still don't comprehend the difference.

this discussion was here on Getbig back in May 2007 in a thread about Milos if anyone wants a chuckle, i mean to learn the facts of the IFBB judging system.

Roland Bones

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2010, 11:58:00 AM »
Chick you toupee toting troglodyte, you mash you way into this thread, bulbous head first in hopes of stirring up the pot and rain on a bday thread only to find out quickly that to a compellingly cretinous cocksmooches dismay such as yourself, the plan turns out to be, sorta whats fulla milk swinging with a half dollar sized gyno induced nipple in tow, to-and-fro, from his saggy perma tanned frame - a bust.

Peddling BSN products to pre-teens with that cheshire cat smile and disfigured thumbs up pose, feeding at the bottom of a two bit lifestyle, gobbling up others leftover gags and feces in order to sustain the meager thing you eek out daily called life is apparently your way, Chick, you fucking scrapped scrub.

You fail to realize you're a fucking degenerate dung heap and you wouldnt get the point if you jab your Enanthate enhanced jerky into a pencil sharpener....take your egg whites and fuck off in this thread

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2010, 11:59:40 AM »
Chick you toupee toting troglodyte, you mash you way into this thread, bulbous head first in hopes of stirring up the pot and rain on a bday thread only to find out quickly that to a compellingly cretinous cocksmooches dismay such as yourself, the plan turns out to be, sorta whats fulla milk swinging with a half dollar sized gyno induced nipple in tow, to-and-fro, from his saggy perma tanned frame - a bust.

Peddling BSN products to pre-teens with that cheshire cat smile and disfigured thumbs up pose, feeding at the bottom of a two bit lifestyle, gobbling up others leftover gags and feces in order to sustain the meager thing you eek out daily called life is apparently your way, Chick, you fucking scrapped scrub.

You fail to realize you're a fucking degenerate dung heap and you wouldnt get the point if you jab your Enanthate enhanced jerky into a pencil sharpener....take your egg whites and fuck off in this thread

This.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2010, 12:14:50 PM »
Happy birthday.

Once a great physique and still good arms.
Vince earned his blue stars!

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2010, 01:03:14 PM »
Hey Chick how many private sesions are you doing at the Mirage this weekend?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2010, 01:06:08 PM »
Trying to figure out why you guys are piling on Chick?

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2010, 01:14:29 PM »
Trying to figure out why you guys are piling on Chick?

It's Vince's birthday thread and he can keep their feud going on another thread. That's about it.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2010, 01:25:20 PM »
Chick sure has turned into a douchebag over time.

A guy who was best "buddies" with Tom Prince and Kamali shouldn't throw stones from within their glass house/mirage hotel suite.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2010, 05:06:01 PM »
I sure didn't think I was going to win this contest and since we had the trophies at our place I got Roz to take a photo of me holding the Mr Canada trophy just for fun. I still have that trophy but gave all the others away to family and friends.

It saddens me to see dorks like Bob Chick involved in running bodybuilding. Look at how that jerk shits on former champions like me. Why on earth would anyone enlist him to represent professional bodybuilders? Well, the unvarnished truth is he represents the Pro League and his job is to get the musclemen to tow the line and not make any trouble. They got the right guy to do that because this former cadet deputy sheriff is good at enforcing rules.

dustin

« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2010, 05:26:09 PM »
Happy belated birthday you masochistic old fuck.

Ron, give this man some fucking blue stars.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2010, 05:31:41 PM »
Do you really want blue stars, seriously? Who truly gives a shite about blue stars? Anyone?
U

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2010, 05:33:41 PM »
Happy Birthday Vince!

Oh brother, what a name!  This 'Butterbean' sounds like the kind of 'special' guest who wears a helmet to the park and spends his spare time moderating a pet board.  Gayer than humanitarian aid!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2010, 05:39:08 PM »

post of the year.

On a side note, why ask those you despise, to give you "blue stars" on an internet messageboard, especially when you re 70 yo ... I mean it makes no sens at all. Dont you have something better to do at your age?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2010, 05:42:32 PM »

your quite the melodramatic little pantywaist arent you..............did chick roll through your town during convention season and fuck your old lady :-\ :-\

relax little girl, its only bodybuilding....... 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2010, 05:50:21 PM »
Here is the list of the judges. Not sure if this is the complete list because the simple program was made days before the show. You can see most of the judges were past bodybuilding champions and that is about as good as it gets for a judging panel.

The Mr Pacific Northwest was also staged with the Mr Canada contest. This was supposed to be for Washington and Alaska as well as BC and Alberta. The Washington State bodybuilders didn't show up so what can I say? John Mikl on the left was the best junior and came second. I think that is George Fletcher on the right who came third. Ken Rivard didn't enter this contest because he was confident he would win the Mr Canada title. In the background is Walter Milner who won the Mr Canada a few years later and was a great champion from Moosehorn, Manitoba. John Mikl won Mr Canada as well and sang professionally as Thor. The lad in the back in trousers had polio but was allowed to compete as a favour to give him some encouragement. Joe Hing is partly hidden but was a popular lad from Fiji. I will have to find the Mr Canada photos and post some here.

Roland Bones

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2010, 06:42:22 PM »

your quite the melodramatic little pantywaist arent you..............did chick roll through your town during convention season and fuck your old lady :-\ :-\

relax little girl, its only bodybuilding.......  

"~UN_$ung~, why you incessantly clobber your nut-butter encased keyboard with your cro-klingon forehead, flooding peoples entire screen with imbecilic incarnations of nonsense, failed witty retorts, and saucy-wet brain farts is anyone's guess, geek. Did I miss the cue for mongoloid mobile to pull up and lower its ramp so you can furiously wheel down and smash your stubby cerebral palsy stricken digits in disdain for exposing Chick? Pipe down, Chester before I scissor-kick your muskrat mangina hard enough for my size 13 to dislodge itself and go flying towards your jabbering jawbone, kicking it closed yet again. Now, while I appreciate you tap dancing into this thread decked out in your Freddie Mercury autographed rhinestone leggings and Ishtar nipple tassels lisping out "Look at me everyone!", I would suggest you back-peddle your tricycle right back into the fire engine red clown-mobile from which you sprung, Jackass-in-the-box style from before or I'll be forced to verbally tiger uppercut your fluttering fairy wings, sending you into a prattle-powered tailspin every time you muster up the courage to address me in that nerd-bird of a chirp you so nasally deliver, gimp.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2010, 06:49:27 PM »
"~UN_$ung~, why you incessantly clobber your nut-butter encased keyboard with your cro-klingon forehead, flooding peoples entire screen with imbecilic incarnations of nonsense, failed witty retorts, and saucy-wet brain farts is anyone's guess, geek. Did I miss the cue for mongoloid mobile to pull up and lower its ramp so you can furiously wheel down and smash your stubby cerebral palsy stricken digits in disdain for exposing Chick? Pipe down, Chester before I scissor-kick your muskrat mangina hard enough for my size 13 to dislodge itself and go flying towards your jabbering jawbone, kicking it closed yet again. Now, while I appreciate you tap dancing into this thread decked out in your Freddie Mercury autographed rhinestone leggings and Ishtar nipple tassels lisping out "Look at me everyone!", I would suggest you back-peddle your tricycle right back into the fire engine red clown-mobile from which you sprung, Jackass-in-the-box style from before or I'll be forced to verbally tiger uppercut your fluttering fairy wings, sending you into a prattle-powered tailspin every time you muster up the courage to address me in that nerd-bird of a chirp you so nasally deliver, gimp.

Roland Bones

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2010, 06:57:45 PM »

Looks like another limp wristed rat faced roach with busted bucked teeth sashayed  into the thread in his clown shoes ready to get trounced like a skinny, Hasidic jew at a Public Enemy concert riot.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2010, 07:03:30 PM »
Looks like another limp wristed rat faced roach with busted bucked teeth sashayed  into the thread in his clown shoes ready to get trounced like a skinny, Hasidic jew at a Public Enemy concert riot.

Uh oh.  Are you going to hit me with your thesaurus?

Roland Bones

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2010, 07:17:48 PM »
Uh oh.  Are you going to hit me with your thesaurus?

Na son, enjoy surfing 4chan forums to find more "caption pics" clad in your leopard jock-strap/propellor cap get-up while in your parents wood panel walled basement, this of course after finishing fingerpainting fairly warm feces across the part of the your walls that arent "A.C Slater" postered.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2010, 07:29:16 PM »
Vince sadly bob chicorooo will never know how prestegious your award is over his gift he got.  You are an amazing bber, that was in the classic times like Arnold, Bob grew up in a diff generation one that doesn't respect their elders, he will never learn sadly.  You are wise beyond bob could ever be, lift on my friend.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2010, 07:36:22 PM »
Na son, enjoy surfing 4chan forums to find more "caption pics" clad in your leopard jock-strap/propellor cap get-up while in your parents wood panel walled basement, this of course after finishing fingerpainting fairly warm feces across the part of the your walls that arent "A.C Slater" postered.

Brevity is the soul, 'dad.'  You'll get the hang of it.  

Practice on Bob some more.  It's like shooting fish.

Stavios

« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2010, 07:44:01 PM »
I am starting to think that Basile is a gimmick account.

nobody can be THAT retarded

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2010, 07:54:36 PM »
When you get degrees you obviously are not retarded. I did teach mentally handicapped children one year.