Author Topic: jay, wolf, phil, branch, dex comparisons - whos winning these shots?  (Read 3592 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: jay, wolf, phil, branch, dex comparisons - whos winning these shots?
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2010, 10:48:33 AM »
wolfs back double bicep is sick.

Wolf for sure has the coolest physique out of anyone put there.  But I also don't think midget height is very appealing.   ::)  Wolf will never win though because the judges like the short stumpy faggy bodybuilders.  

Branch
Branch all the ways. He is the Man at this O.

WTF are you guys smokin? Wolf has no real back detail, and is missing a whole lower back, and Branch has a very shitty back, T-Rex arms that look like  twigs, true branches... detail from the back is shitty, the quality from both these hype monsters is quite pathetic

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2010, 10:50:02 AM »
Cutler's front double bi has always been a disaster. He's got that giant barrel of a torso and his biceps look like they are from two different people.
His rear lat spread has absolutely no detail whatsoever and he's got wrinkles in his lower back.
How he continuously beats better bodybuilders is the biggest joke in bodybuilding.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2010, 10:52:54 AM »
heath i guess has the "prettier" physique, but cutler is the mass monster, freak with conditioning. whether i'm right or wrong, when i see heath i think of "npc nationals/ npc usa winner! i don't think of him as mr.olympia material?! since the last 10 plus years the olympia with the 1 time exception of dexter has always gone to the freakiest, mass monster whether that be yates, coleman or now cutler and it's still cutler.

alot of comments about jay's structure always go back to his "huge wide waist" however, think of the size and mass and thickness cutler has too that no one can touch, in another way, can't someone have "too thin of a waist" as well, wouldn't that be a downside to a physique as well. some of the heath and even dex waist shots, their waist to me almost too small, and not in a good way in that it actually brings down any size and mass and thickness they have.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 10:54:35 AM »
WTF are you guys smokin? [b]Wolf has no real back detail, and is missing a whole lower back,[/b] and Branch has a very shitty back, T-Rex arms that look like  twigs, true branches... detail from the back is shitty, the quality from both these hype monsters is quite pathetic

You exagerate a little here. Wolf's lower back has actually improved and he's in good condition. Cutler looks like he's holding water there, not Wolf. The upper back does miss some detail but the BDB is good though. The most complete is Dex in that back shot. Cutler's arms don't really pop when Wolf(s look great. Upper back detail is Jay's though. But the shoulder/Waiste ratio is Wolf and Dex all the way.

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2010, 10:55:41 AM »
jay
phil
dex
branch

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2010, 10:58:49 AM »
Hard to judge from those pics. Jay doesn't look as good as last year but Heath didn't nail his conditioning as well as at the AC so in the absence of a clear winner in that department, Jay is wider, bigger but less aesthetic. Branch is still fuckin' ripped but proportions are still awful. Interesting to see that Wolf is back, he'll probably be in the top 4. Dex looks like Dex. Can't believe how off Kai is.

Kai didn't get in touch with the universe, which is why he is off. Clearly in discordance with the metaphysical world  ::) ::) He needs to bring this up to the judges.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2010, 11:02:24 AM »
You exagerate a little here. Wolf's lower back has actually improved and he's in good condition. Cutler looks like he's holding water there, not Wolf. The upper back does miss some detail but the BDB is good though. The most complete is Dex in that back shot. Cutler's arms don't really pop when Wolf(s look great. Upper back detail is Jay's though. But the shoulder/Waiste ratio is Wolf and Dex all the way.
After 3 yrs, he's only "slightly" improved his lower back...lazy ass
Kai didn't get in touch with the universe, which is why he is off. Clearly in discordance with the metaphysical world  ::) ::) He needs to bring this up to the judges.
Didn't you hear/ 2012 is around the corner, this is a harbinger of what's to come. Goro spilled over due to fluctuations in the Astral Plane coinciding with a random doorway opening between our world and the spirit realm (Lower Level of the Astral Plane)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2010, 11:04:31 AM »
After 3 yrs, he's only "slightly" improved his lower back...lazy assDidn't you hear/ 2012 is around the corner, this is a harbinger of what's to come. Goro spilled over due to fluctuations in the Astral Plane coinciding with a random doorway opening between our world and the spirit realm (Lower Level of the Atral Plane)

All of them have flaws, Jay's waist is back in wide mode and he's conditioning is not as great as last, year, Heath still looks narrow, etc....All except Dex maybe (calves are still shitty though) and Rockell. It won't be about the most complete Bber.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2010, 12:09:26 PM »
Such different physiques, hard to judge.  Phil is probably my favorite up there to win.  With the added mass, his gut is bigger though...still my favorite.  Jay looks ridiculous, wide, massive but the midsection is a negative for me, thankfully his width still gives him a taper. 

Wolf nailed it this time, interesting he isn't using a guru, just like when he nailed it in 2007.  His back is great, just that his lats don't insert as low as we'd like to see them.  His width is sick but the mid back lags because of the high lats. 

Great to see Rockel up where he belongs and he got better as the pre-judging went on.
The Polish guy is super impressive but the gut is out of hand.
Dexter looks great, very similar. The quads from the front aren't as separated but he'll land 3rd or 4th.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2010, 12:12:33 PM »
Branch Warren ,Hahaha

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2010, 12:15:02 PM »
Branch Warren ,Hahaha

Branch from the rear is a hideous beast.
Jay's lats climb up his back more and more every year, like they're trying to hide in his armpits or something.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2010, 12:20:15 PM »
Branch Warren ,Hahaha

Branch looking very aesthetic.  ;D Top tier "athlete" all the way.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2010, 12:28:39 PM »
Phil Heath is narrow ::) but he is wider than Branch  :D

lowkeyguy

• Getbig I
  • Staying Virtuos in Sin City
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2010, 12:34:11 PM »
# 1 Heath
# 2 Cutler
# 3 Warren
# 4 Jackson

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2010, 12:40:18 PM »
Jay, Branch and Phil. The top 3 right there.

I can't really see who will take the title though.