Author Topic: Staying on  (Read 9597 times)

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Staying on
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2010, 08:04:29 PM »
nothing I am just pretty irresponsible with my own use

"do as I say, not as I so" defines me well

time will tell when I will want to have kids  :-\
Don't sweat it, plenty of ppl have kids on and off gear. Chick just wrote in one of his posts that he knocked up his wife while he was on and he was close to 40.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2010, 10:38:25 AM »
BUMP..

Then how come MANY IFBB PROS had kids while on the peak or the end of their career?

Victor, Marcus, shawn and many other TOP guys have kids..

HOW?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2010, 11:43:35 AM »
20 Y/O.... and staying on  ::)  ::)

Sorry I value my natural HPTA and I'm 24.

To each their own.

lesaucer

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2010, 02:33:17 PM »
20 Y/O.... and staying on  ::)  ::)

Sorry I value my natural HPTA and I'm 24.

To each their own.

im off now but only because I wanted to see what going off was. So far PCT sides are; lethargy feeling that I counter with ECA, less libido (ALOT lot lot lot less), some acne, 10 pounds loss in weight but thats because of water loss+i started cutting

I decided to get ripped before my next cycle, I know its a bad idea to start cutting right after a cycle but I wanna start the next cycle very lean cause test+deca+dbol is gonna bloat me up a bit so I dont wanna look too fat. Right now I can see my abs pretty well and as soon as I see my abs and shoulders veins without having to pump them up, im starting my next cycle..which should be in like one month.. started dieting and taking ECA 2 weeks ago and jesus its crazy how im getting shredded fast

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2010, 05:56:29 PM »
Keep the weights heavy

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2010, 08:44:24 PM »
im off now but only because I wanted to see what going off was. So far PCT sides are; lethargy feeling that I counter with ECA, less libido (ALOT lot lot lot less), some acne, 10 pounds loss in weight but thats because of water loss+i started cutting

I decided to get ripped before my next cycle, I know its a bad idea to start cutting right after a cycle but I wanna start the next cycle very lean cause test+deca+dbol is gonna bloat me up a bit so I dont wanna look too fat. Right now I can see my abs pretty well and as soon as I see my abs and shoulders veins without having to pump them up, im starting my next cycle..which should be in like one month.. started dieting and taking ECA 2 weeks ago and jesus its crazy how im getting shredded fast

IMO, if you use AAS, dieting without AAS makes no sense...I've never understood why some people do this.

lesaucer

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2010, 09:23:14 PM »
IMO, if you use AAS, dieting without AAS makes no sense...I've never understood why some people do this.

hmmmmmm..lose some fat..lose some muscle too, but get it back in not even 3 weeks when on?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2010, 07:15:46 AM »
hmmmmmm..lose some fat..lose some muscle too, but get it back in not even 3 weeks when on?

If you diet for any length of time, lets say you're not on anything, once you get back on cycle the muscle you lost is not going to come back in a matter of wks...doesn't work that way. A lot of people equate weight gain to muscle tissue and a little water when truth be told it's a lot more water than they realize. You don't always see all the water in terms of bloat so people automatically assume the weight gain is muscle tissue.

2nd thing, if you want to get actually ripped, being "ON" makes that so much more possible.

lesaucer

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2010, 11:55:14 AM »
If you diet for any length of time, lets say you're not on anything, once you get back on cycle the muscle you lost is not going to come back in a matter of wks...doesn't work that way. A lot of people equate weight gain to muscle tissue and a little water when truth be told it's a lot more water than they realize. You don't always see all the water in terms of bloat so people automatically assume the weight gain is muscle tissue.

2nd thing, if you want to get actually ripped, being "ON" makes that so much more possible.

okay thanks buddy, but I never equate the scale weight gain to muscle tissue gain, I judge everything with what I see in the mirror.
No shit being 'on' is gonna get me ripped faster, better and bigger, lol. but dont worry, now is the very last time in my life that ill be 'off'... its a pain in the ass for nothing. pretty sure its worse for my body to unbalance hormones by going off and take all these pct shits than to just cruise on some test between cycles.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2010, 12:30:38 PM »
okay thanks buddy, but I never equate the scale weight gain to muscle tissue gain, I judge everything with what I see in the mirror.
No shit being 'on' is gonna get me ripped faster, better and bigger, lol. but dont worry, now is the very last time in my life that ill be 'off'... its a pain in the ass for nothing. pretty sure its worse for my body to unbalance hormones by going off and take all these pct shits than to just cruise on some test between cycles.
ask the guy in your avatar if he "cruised" or not.

As i have read you are not competing and want to "stay on" forever? spend the next "few" decades thinking about your next "cycle", spending money on drugs of questionable quality, pinning yourself in the bathroom while your parents and brothers sisters are eatting dinner and "waiting" for you ? and youre 20, thats pretty stupid.

Im 21-22 myself and competing, im seriously thinking of comming off a lot of months....not only for my own health but for the longevity in this sport. i want to clear my mind from "juicing" and worrying if i wake up one day in pain and rushed to hosspital

For how long will you "pin" your asscheeks and living in all this agony of whats going on inside you? you might look good from the outside but from the inside its the opposite.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2010, 12:35:34 PM »
i prefer sitting those 6 months and actually STOCKING on goodies....then i will blow up again and shock the cuunts in the gym who will laugh at the size i will lose...it will make them feell good i know lol :D..i know i look good either on or off. it has to stop one day. i cant be "living the dream" forever.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2010, 12:55:26 PM »
ECA is king for fat loss.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2010, 01:00:13 PM »
People don't realize what this shit does to your arteries and blood vessals...long periods of time with fucked up cholesterol and high blood pressure...it definitely will put u in a higher risk later on in your life...it definitely builds up plaque much faster than if your never used...

lesaucer

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2010, 01:13:24 PM »
ask the guy in your avatar if he "cruised" or not.

As i have read you are not competing and want to "stay on" forever? spend the next "few" decades thinking about your next "cycle", spending money on drugs of questionable quality, pinning yourself in the bathroom while your parents and brothers sisters are eatting dinner and "waiting" for you ? and youre 20, thats pretty stupid.

Im 21-22 myself and competing, im seriously thinking of comming off a lot of months....not only for my own health but for the longevity in this sport. i want to clear my mind from "juicing" and worrying if i wake up one day in pain and rushed to hosspital

For how long will you "pin" your asscheeks and living in all this agony of whats going on inside you? you might look good from the outside but from the inside its the opposite.

wow relax and take your pills. competing or not who give a fuck, I do this for myself only, not to expose my body in a thong to homos to win a plastic trophy. I live alone, no family waiting for me to pin my ass before eating, stop thinking whats happening in your shitty life happens also to other guys of your age.

Gear is only a little support for me to enjoy life as much as possible, if I can feel better psychologically, look better physically, be stronger, without any sides, only by shooting some oils in my ass a few times a week before going to sleep, why not do it ?
The gym+gear is only a hobby for me, the only things I really care about and will spend the next decades thinking about is 1.my family 2.my career 3.friends.    Feel free to 'focus' on winning the war on stage in a thong with homos cracking one off in the audience if you want, and 'impress' the bros at your gym by blowing up after being small for 6 months, who will only tell to each others in your back: that guy's only know how to use a needle,fuck this dude

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2010, 02:00:59 PM »
No side effects? How often do you even get blood work done? Do you even know what your lipid profile numbers are? Never coming off at your age is a disaster waiting to happen...some people will never know how to put hardwork in naturally and need to rely on steroids because they are soft...if your competing its a different story...I'm your age also and if you value your natural testosterone output, you'll come off and go back to normal

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2010, 06:28:08 PM »
Staying on has advantages and disadvantages,  a personal choice that depends upon what you place value in..   (in a lot of cases the decision boils down to the age old "quantity vs quality" in regards to quality of life vs. Duration of life)

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2010, 09:36:17 PM »
deep thread.  :'(

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2010, 12:02:38 AM »
wow relax and take your pills. competing or not who give a fuck, I do this for myself only, not to expose my body in a thong to homos to win a plastic trophy. I live alone, no family waiting for me to pin my ass before eating, stop thinking whats happening in your shitty life happens also to other guys of your age.

Gear is only a little support for me to enjoy life as much as possible, if I can feel better psychologically, look better physically, be stronger, without any sides, only by shooting some oils in my ass a few times a week before going to sleep, why not do it ?
The gym+gear is only a hobby for me, the only things I really care about and will spend the next decades thinking about is 1.my family 2.my career 3.friends.    Feel free to 'focus' on winning the war on stage in a thong with homos cracking one off in the audience if you want, and 'impress' the bros at your gym by blowing up after being small for 6 months, who will only tell to each others in your back: that guy's only know how to use a needle,fuck this dude

maybe youre the one that should take your "pills" and "injectables".

Post your "physique", let the world see the results of "staying on".  ::)

do your parents know? or they give you money to study while youre making "sources" even richer.

jesus christ...i wasnt attacking you in my post, i was just trying to give you example of  whats going on irl. i wont put a knife on your throat to "come off" y know, its none of my bussiness. but if you have doctors by your side and gurus telling you exactly what to do (probably not), then its probably ok. good luck.

lesaucer

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2010, 03:38:02 PM »
maybe youre the one that should take your "pills" and "injectables".

Post your "physique", let the world see the results of "staying on".  ::)

do your parents know? or they give you money to study while youre making "sources" even richer.

jesus christ...i wasnt attacking you in my post, i was just trying to give you example of  whats going on irl. i wont put a knife on your throat to "come off" y know, its none of my bussiness. but if you have doctors by your side and gurus telling you exactly what to do (probably not), then its probably ok. good luck.

im not even 'on' now just finished my first cycle one month ago and testing out how well I can recuperate from a cycle and get everything back to normal. anyway why do you always try to bring my family into this why dont you stfu and talk about the topic? As I said everybody doesnt have the same problems as you, if you have to beg your parents for money to buy a vial of test thats your problem, some guys actually work hard..
and for the pic I already posted pics of myself when i was natural a while ago here but I can post recent pics too if you do as well and own your ass!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2010, 03:43:51 PM »
im not even 'on' now just finished my first cycle one month ago and testing out how well I can recuperate from a cycle and get everything back to normal. anyway why do you always try to bring my family into this why dont you stfu and talk about the topic? As I said everybody doesnt have the same problems as you, if you have to beg your parents for money to buy a vial of test thats your problem, some guys actually work hard..
and for the pic I already posted pics of myself when i was natural a while ago here but I can post recent pics too if you do as well and own your ass!

Seriously, if you want to go pro, stay on. If you want to have a good physique, cycle, unless you have absolute shit genetics, kill yourself :D

lesaucer

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2010, 03:58:02 PM »
Seriously, if you want to go pro, stay on. If you want to have a good physique, cycle, unless you have absolute shit genetics, kill yourself :D

ill probably try going pro one day if I have nothing else to do but not now! you need lots of money for the GH+tons of aas and I dont wanna do dirty shit or live in a dump and do lots of sacrifice to get it (steve namat). gotta have my degree first most important objective and start making money and then we'll see if the motivation is there. Got awesome genetics, great physique even when off thats not a problem lol. When Im talking about staying on its not on 1g year round, im talking about cruising on 250mg test a week just to avoid the bullshit of going completely off.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2010, 10:35:30 PM »
ill probably try going pro one day if I have nothing else to do but not now! you need lots of money for the GH+tons of aas and I dont wanna do dirty shit or live in a dump and do lots of sacrifice to get it (steve namat). gotta have my degree first most important objective and start making money and then we'll see if the motivation is there. Got awesome genetics, great physique even when off thats not a problem lol. When Im talking about staying on its not on 1g year round, im talking about cruising on 250mg test a week just to avoid the bullshit of going completely off.

lol!! ok ok.....why didnt you already mention that in couple posts before? we got it now. youre delusional.  ::) :D

lesaucer

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2010, 10:44:21 PM »
lol!! ok ok.....why didnt you already mention that in couple posts before? we got it now. youre delusional.  ::) :D

sure why dont you post your pics so I can compare myself to you, Mr. I can use as much aas I want because I compete...post yours and ill post mine

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2010, 10:46:44 PM »

Nevermind, just found the "pic".

Shitty genetics, that explains the "need" for drugs....

Yes youre natural here, no "doubt". I can imagine you on your "cycle".... ::) a bloated fucking  mess lol!! haha

youre helpless. as for how i look, PM sevastase to give you a link, he knows how i look.