Author Topic: who can military press the most?  (Read 11856 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: who can military press the most?
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2010, 12:23:20 PM »
bill march pound for pound 390 lbs perfect form.
F

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2010, 04:31:56 PM »

Manfred. End of thread.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2010, 10:00:01 PM »
Keith looks unreal in that Pic.

Thanks man.  I was about 305 or so.  That sweatshirt was a 10x.  Akebono and the sumo wrestlers from japan came to hawaii and did an exhibition in Honolulu back then.  The tall and big man store at Ala Moana got the biggest shirts they could find and stocked up the store.  I had to buy one.  It was HUGE.  I always wore baggy shirts during the day and at night mostly Polo.
No Worries 4 me

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2010, 01:25:02 AM »

Manfred. End of thread.

Where can I get pants like those?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2010, 03:56:22 AM »
Thanks man.  I was about 305 or so.  That sweatshirt was a 10x.  Akebono and the sumo wrestlers from japan came to hawaii and did an exhibition in Honolulu back then.  The tall and big man store at Ala Moana got the biggest shirts they could find and stocked up the store.  I had to buy one.  It was HUGE.  I always wore baggy shirts during the day and at night mostly Polo.

A 4 or 5XL would have fitted you.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2010, 06:06:09 AM »

What were your best shoulder presses at that weight?

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2010, 06:15:01 AM »
screw deadlifting

Your mom got the "military press" behind the mess tent. repeatedly.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2010, 06:53:40 AM »
I have heard that full range pressing has cured many shoulders.

I've heard sustanon can make you taller.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2010, 07:27:31 AM »
Well, the last thing I want to do is come on here and brag...

but...

I can take two forty-pound dumbbells and press them overhead like they're stinking sacks of dung...
G

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2010, 09:09:31 AM »
Well, the last thing I want to do is come on here and brag...

but...

I can take two forty-pound dumbbells and press them overhead like they're stinking sacks of dung...
Showoff!!!!!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2010, 09:19:51 AM »

I just wore really big shirts around most of the time during the day because I once I was pout of the house I was either at the gym, or movie, or eating or driving around.  I didn't wear anything to impress anyone it was justg for comfort.  Plus I wanted to see what a 10x wore like

What were your best shoulder presses at that weight?

Well I gotta tell you that the video of the guy you posted blows me away.  That fucker is strong as hell and he is one guy I would have loved to train with.  I wouldn't have to take off the plates like I used to when I trained with guys.  I never did that many with 405.  The thing I like about him too is his range of motion.  I usually rest a second at the bottom and press up I do full reps.  He does too.  I hated training with guys who would do 1/4 or 1/2 reps just to say they train with what I used.  It made them feel good though.  I did 405 a few times.  I mostly just did reps with 315.  I think I went as high as 140's for dumbbells I can't remember.  Shoulders I trained alot and when I benched my front delts felt it alot.  I had a great most muscular pose back then.  Veins and striations at 300+ pounds I thought was cool.  I wore that shirt and did laterals and striations all over my delts and upper chest.  I miss those days.  But the dude you posted is very very impressive.

No Worries 4 me

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2010, 09:24:50 AM »
Obviously he was planning for the future......I guarantee that tent fits perfectly now.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2010, 09:30:44 AM »
My traps were alwasy a sgtrong point

Obviously he was planning for the future......I guarantee that tent fits perfectly now.

Well of course we all can't be in the shape you are in ::)  And I wear a 7x now getting ready to go down to a 6x.  My daughter has some clothes of mine back in Hawaii.  She held up a pair of pants and her husband said whose are those and she said mine.  he said no way and even my grandson said Papa is way to fat for those.  Someday I will get back in them.  Someday
No Worries 4 me

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2010, 10:01:55 AM »
Well I gotta tell you that the video of the guy you posted blows me away.  That fucker is strong as hell and he is one guy I would have loved to train with.  I wouldn't have to take off the plates like I used to when I trained with guys.  I never did that many with 405.  The thing I like about him too is his range of motion.  I usually rest a second at the bottom and press up I do full reps.  He does too.  I hated training with guys who would do 1/4 or 1/2 reps just to say they train with what I used.  It made them feel good though.  I did 405 a few times.  I mostly just did reps with 315.  I think I went as high as 140's for dumbbells I can't remember.  Shoulders I trained alot and when I benched my front delts felt it alot.  I had a great most muscular pose back then.  Veins and striations at 300+ pounds I thought was cool.  I wore that shirt and did laterals and striations all over my delts and upper chest.  I miss those days.  But the dude you posted is very very impressive.

thanks for the reply man. That is pretty crazy and yeah Casey is a beast.  I agree on the rom too. My best was 275 for 4 or 5 seated, nothing like you guys.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2010, 12:45:39 PM »
My traps were alwasy a sgtrong point

Well of course we all can't be in the shape you are in ::)  And I wear a 7x now getting ready to go down to a 6x.  My daughter has some clothes of mine back in Hawaii.  She held up a pair of pants and her husband said whose are those and she said mine.  he said no way and even my grandson said Papa is way to fat for those.  Someday I will get back in them.  Someday

strong guy
strong spirit..
choice is an illusion

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2010, 10:05:40 PM »
branch warren has some icresdilbe pressign strength

his dvd shows him reppign with 160kg military press for up to 15 reps i thinkl

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2010, 10:42:48 PM »
One thing about my military is it is basically drug free.  I was doing these weights 8-10 years after I took my last 1cc of test.  I think if I was still on or took what some of these others took I could have done alot more weight.  I lifted for fun not competition
No Worries 4 me