Author Topic: Caption this pic of Biden  (Read 10498 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Caption this pic of Biden
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2010, 09:11:07 AM »
I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say.  This post doesn't have any relation to the post I originally made. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H

Welcome to having a conversation with 333.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2010, 10:06:33 AM »
 ::)  33 is a good addition to the board.  He provides more substantive information and comments than any other poster on the board. 

And people attacking someone for not being white enough is hands down one of the stupidest things I've ever read on this board. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2010, 11:41:36 PM »
::)  33 is a good addition to the board.  He provides more substantive information and comments than any other poster on the board. 

And people attacking someone for not being white enough is hands down one of the stupidest things I've ever read on this board. 
I never attacked him for that dumbass. ::)  That would be like saying I attacked a rock because I said it was a rock.  Stick to shit you know about BB, race is not exactly your strong suit.  You run around telling everyone that Obama is white and not african American. lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2010, 04:51:42 AM »
I never attacked him for that dumbass. ::)  That would be like saying I attacked a rock because I said it was a rock.  Stick to shit you know about BB, race is not exactly your strong suit.  You run around telling everyone that Obama is white and not african American. lol

Moron.  Obama is 1/4 African American in the sense we think about it.  Other than skin color, Obama shares very little traditional experience of most african americans in this country.  Once again you display your utter ignorance of the fraud YOU DONATED MONEY TO, and attack BB for saying something factually correct?  Go figure - attacking others while displaying ignorance is par for the course for most obama voters.  No surprise at all.     

He was born in Hawaii, allegedly, to a bi-racial family and raised by his white grandparents after his parents abandoned him.  He was schooled in muslim maddrassas in Indonesia and attended private schools.  in fact, he never even set foot in mainland america until he was 17.  His entire "black" shtick is a complete lie and farce to sucker in gullible dupes and fools to buy into a false narrative.  You not only bought into to it, YOU DONATED MONEY TO THIS LIE, so before attacking  BB, go read a book and educate yourself.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2010, 05:36:32 AM »

You haven't read much of your own postings then.

No one attacked him for now being white enough. He claimed to be white,  he was corrected.  Case closed.

I like how you consider "insipid whining" and "constant crying" and "gross exaggeration" to be "substantive information".  Try again with a better defense.

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2010, 05:53:52 AM »

No one attacked him for now being white enough. He claimed to be white,  he was corrected.  Case closed.

I like how you consider "insipid whining" and "constant crying" and "gross exaggeration" to be "substantive information".  Try again with a better defense.

If i am not white - what box do I check off on the forms I usually have to fill out for the govt, etc? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2010, 07:02:01 AM »
 ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2010, 01:49:41 PM »

::)  I've read plenty of yours.  Probably more than half of what you post on the board is ad hominem crap. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2010, 02:22:22 PM »
::)  I've read plenty of yours.  Probably more than half of what you post on the board is ad hominem crap. 

Obviously you haven't read the insipid drivel you post on here then.

Come back and try again.  Or just stick with the typical  ::) response.  It's generally more in depth than anything you else you post.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2010, 02:27:30 PM »
He was born in Hawaii, allegedly,

allegedly? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2010, 02:36:46 PM »
Obviously you haven't read the insipid drivel you post on here then.

Come back and try again.  Or just stick with the typical  ::) response.  It's generally more in depth than anything you else you post.

lol.  Did I say more than half?  I should have said 75 to 90 percent.   :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2010, 03:29:42 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2010, 06:28:15 AM »

Lurker - being dead serious - I can't remember the last time you posted anything but an attack on somene else as opposed to giving an opinion on an issue or article of reference. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2010, 05:20:35 PM »
Lurker - being dead serious - I can't remember the last time you posted anything but an attack on somene else as opposed to giving an opinion on an issue or article of reference. 

You seem to confuse the truth about you with being an attack.  I didn't know it hurt that bad.

I guess instead I will just have to stick with making up stories, gross exaggeration, pathetic made up acronyms, non-stop crying and whining and looking like a complete tool.  No wait... I think I will just leave that to you instead.  Carry on.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2010, 05:26:21 PM »
LOL!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2010, 05:26:58 PM »
You seem to confuse the truth about you with being an attack.  I didn't know it hurt that bad.

I guess instead I will just have to stick with making up stories, gross exaggeration, pathetic made up acronyms, non-stop crying and whining and looking like a complete tool.  No wait... I think I will just leave that to you instead.  Carry on.

Case closed.  Go away troll.     

newmom

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2010, 05:31:10 PM »

:o :o :o ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2010, 05:38:13 PM »

Don't you want to fall back on your gay comment schickt?
That's the only thing missing here.  Other than substance from your end.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2010, 05:42:31 PM »
Don't you want to fall back on your gay comment schickt?
That's the only thing missing here.  Other than substance from your end.

Case closed again - go away troll.  You have me playing with house money exposing your uber-troll status. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2010, 05:47:28 PM »
Pointing out your consistent childish behavior on here makes one a troll? 
Then what does it make one who whines nonstop, lies, cries like a little bitch, and gets slapped in nearly every thread?  Oh... I know... a loser.
Try again child.  Maybe better time would be spent trying to come up with that .jpg. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2010, 05:53:18 PM »
Pointing out your consistent childish behavior on here makes one a troll? 
Then what does it make one who whines nonstop, lies, cries like a little bitch, and gets slapped in nearly every thread?  Oh... I know... a loser.
Try again child.  Maybe better time would be spent trying to come up with that .jpg. 

Three times makes a charm?  Keep going for it troll.  Maybe you just might eclipse blacken and benny the way you are going.   

BTW - the letter is at the office dipshit. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2010, 06:05:03 PM »
Still whining and excuse making I see.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2010, 08:30:28 PM »