Author Topic: UFC 121 - Lesner vs Cain tonight!... who ya got & why  (Read 37477 times)

spinnis

Re: UFC - Lesner vs Cain tonight!... who ya got & why
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2010, 01:34:34 PM »
Calling bullshit on this!

lol. I could hate brock and still understand that thats probably the last guy you would wanna piss of  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2010, 01:35:12 PM »
He said he'd slap Brock in the face and Brock wouldn't do shit...........I'd actually like to see that.

Would love to see that as well, choed is a little bitch, now that he got popped for juicing he loses all credibility
and will go back into obscurity where he's remained for the last 4 years.

spinnis

« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2010, 01:56:00 PM »
Swede do you have canal plus? I think they might show the fight tonight, it says its gonna show ufc 121 anyway.. looks like I might not need a stream
[/quote

its 04.00 though and I dont have the channel, could find a stream but I rather DL it tomorrow =)

spinnis

« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2010, 01:58:04 PM »
hahaha swedish mafiaaa  ;D

jeg har fått høre så mye piss fra kompiser om søstra mi i mange år, hu er pen så jeg bare ga opp å bli irritert etterhvert

Jag är en snäll kille och lugn men Inte när det kommer till familjen hehe. Men alla mina kompisar vet vart min gräns går  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2010, 02:09:02 PM »
Haha, alle har sin grense  ;D..

I think I'm gonna be up till 4 for the fight today, it's saturday.. if I weren't working earlier I'd be out drinking anyway

Im not even gonna visit any other site then Piratebay before Ive watched it lol.
If someone accidenntally texts me about it or something. I might have murderus meltdown  ;D

you lived in oslo correct? its a shame my bestemor lived soo damn far up

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2010, 02:11:59 PM »
the black guy will win...

bench

spinnis

« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2010, 02:21:37 PM »
Yeah man I live in Oslo.. if you're ever visiting let me know, we could smoke some ganja or destroy some tequila

I get nuts on alcohol so fuck that. But some ganja destroyment is most def in our future lol.

norwegians are probably one of the few people you cannot brag about swedish women to. Norwegian woman are stunning also. at least the times when ive been there.
They all like to get fucking SHITFACED before going out though lol!  Do you guys actually drink at the bars?  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2010, 02:25:18 PM »
I get nuts on alcohol so fuck that. But some ganja destroyment is most def in our future lol.

norwegians are probably one of the few people you cannot brag about swedish women to. Norwegian woman are stunning also. at least the times when ive been there.
They all like to get fucking SHITFACED before going out though lol!  Do you guys actually drink at the bars?  ;D

Swede whats a usual weekend for you? Do you go out with a bunch of friends or do you stay at home and watch the fights. Seems like Sweden is a little bit different. We all go out and get drunk and watch the fight at the bars.

w8m8

TVU stream link for UFC 121 ?
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2010, 02:27:55 PM »
please ? .. anyone ?

:)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2010, 02:32:24 PM »

Apparently alcohol is insanely expensive in Swe/Nor that's what  I heard from friends who've been there, that might explain why..no?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2010, 02:32:30 PM »
ginger Swede, what would you do if Brock wanted to "make sexy time with you"?
I

spinnis

« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2010, 02:33:16 PM »
Swede whats a usual weekend for you? Do you go out with a bunch of friends or do you stay at home and watch the fights. Seems like Sweden is a little bit different. We all go out and get drunk and watch the fight at the bars.

Barley have any friend that even likes mma. And I think I know One bar that airs fights, and I doubt they even do, the air others sports however.
Im not your average dude though, I love being alone. Going out drinking Always fucking results in problems for be also and AWLAYS contains a bunch of drama UNNECESSARY drama. from guys acting like pussywhipped retards which I cant stand. your average joe pisses me of soooo much. I went out every weekend drinking when I was like 16-18 then got sick of it. Nowdays im more of a nice company and watch a movie type of dude (might be boring to some but Im doing exactly what I want). Im just so over all the drama lol.

Every now and then I enjoy going out though but faaaaar from often. Most parties (spell) here suck dick. was alot more fun when you were younger.
Everytime I go out and it suck every one is like "But its usually alot more fun" bla bla bla.
And I still have a bunch of friends that loves to get shitfaced every weekend and then be like "Im never drinking that much again" and its the same the next weekend and the next and the next. So If I Wanted I could go to a partry right now, But I dont feel the "need" to or whatever you wanna call it.

And I only have 1-2 friends that I can smoke weed with, and that sucks. its still the "DEATH DRUG" to most sadly. Especially in the north of sweden. One joint and youre a worthless junkie for the rest of your life. (I used to think exactly the same about people)

spinnis

« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2010, 02:34:28 PM »
Apparently alcohol is insanely expensive in Swe/Nor that's what  I heard from friends who've been there, that might explain why..no?

at the bars its Nuts. One 50cl beer it at least 10$. and the drinks are even more retarded.

spinnis

« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2010, 02:42:49 PM »
Average beer about 65kr
Average drink 80kr

Prices at "vinmonopolet" aka wine monopoly, the only place where you can buy alcohol over 5%:

1L Stolichnaya 395kr
1L Absolut 399kr
1L Bacardi Superior 399kr
70cl Johnnie Walker Black Label 425kr
70cl Grey goose vodka 540kr

1USD = 5.8kr

just some random prices

and just move the " , " one step to the left to get Euro basically. So 395kr 39.5 euros if thats easier

Denmark is nuts though, everythings cheap as fuck, and you can drink at 16 and tattoos at 15. remember getting my eyebrow (was cool back then lol) pierced there at 16 on a schooltrip haha.

spinnis

« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2010, 02:45:37 PM »
That doesn't work here bro, Norwegian crown is a bit stronger than the Swedish you know :D

1€ = 8.1 nok

Say NOK instead of SEK then  ;D

well just subtract a few %  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2010, 02:55:59 PM »
Haha yes I fucking love Denmark, when we were 15/16 we went there to play Dana Cup (soccer tournament), after the games we went drinking and it was great buying vodka @ 16, my first true love? ;D

haha, I remember the teachers "No drinking or you're paying for your trip home right away!"

we put on sun glassed and went out drinking right away lol. And we also managed to get into the amusement park for free a bunch of times lol. Made out with this hot danish chick that didnt even speak enlgish and I didnt understand a fucking word of what she was saying but we ended up on the "love boat"  ;D good times lol.

OHH thats when I got my dick sucked at the train hahahaha.

thats a funny ass story which no one will believe. she pretty much sucked my dick only becuuse my annying friend mentioned I had ripped abs. you know in sleeping parts of the trains its like 3  "beds" stacked on each side on top of each other (2 sides ofc) in each room so 6 people per "room" and they were in the room besides us, they/we started baning on the wall, and me and my friend ended up going over there just right next to our "room" to check out who they were because we heard girl voices. And he mentioned I had abs (I was a SKINNY FUCK with crazy abs" And of of them were like " Really?!?!" "Let me touch!" I let her, and the next thing I know I was laying in the top bunk with her that night in my "room" with 5 of my friends Extremly close while she was sucking my dick, and I haden't mastubated in a few days (I used to do it like 4 times a day just to stay sane) so I almsot jizzed right away embarising haha. she left a little bit after that and I ignored her the next day hahahaha
Next day when we got of the train she stood there with her friend as we walked by and looked at me like she wanted me to come over and talk a bit and I just kept waking hahaha

Also remember getting a bit paranoid about not being able to last for more the 30 sek until I had sex when I got home lol.
good fucking times haha

fuck I wonder where all the denmark photos are :/

spinnis

« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2010, 03:04:57 PM »
Haha great story bro.. I was actually in Denmark last year, me and 11 friends rented a house right next to Århus, I have to say man.. you won't regret partying in Århus - great party street with the river in the middle bars/clubs on both sides and fucking full of danish hot chicks. Our trip wasn't that great tho lol, the house was too far from the city and living with 11 other guys was fucked up, like a frat house only worse because it was exclusively drinking, no school 100% chaos all the time

we stayed in some random hotel that also had other "backpackers" in it super hot norwegians, they left the next day though. I remember almost getting kicked out the first night for making too much noise haha out Room made too much noise haha.

spinnis

« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2010, 03:14:27 PM »
I had great abs back then though. all 110 pound of me lol

spinnis

« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2010, 03:16:23 PM »
hahaha that reminds me of my sisters wedding, the wedding was at the marriott hotel in east lansing michigan, some college dudes from michigan state were partying on the floor under us and they were ALL thrown out of the hotel all their clothes and shit was in the hallway the next day lol, they had been partying really loud all night and smoking lots of weed in their rooms XD

hahaha, I remember my friends bed was pretty close to the bathroom, so I started the shower and hosed him with water like a Jackass while he was sleeping and he went NUTS. He Attacked our other friend in the room that didnt do anything while I was standing there holding the showerhead hahahaha. I had to jump over there to him and hold him down and explain I did it  ;D

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: TVU stream link for UFC 121 ?
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2010, 03:51:56 PM »
Get your lube out and just imagine.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2010, 03:53:48 PM »
at the bars its Nuts. One 50cl beer it at least 10$. and the drinks are even more retarded.

Average beer about 65kr
Average drink 80kr

Prices at "vinmonopolet" aka wine monopoly, the only place where you can buy alcohol over 5%:

1L Stolichnaya 395kr
1L Absolut 399kr
1L Bacardi Superior 399kr
70cl Johnnie Walker Black Label 425kr
70cl Grey goose vodka 540kr

1USD = 5.8kr

just some random prices

HOLY SHIT... that's nuts..considering you guys make a lot less (salaries are smaller) then what we do here (in N.America)
that's insane.. here a .5l of beer is around $5 and an average salary is around $45,000 a year, with university education around $60,000-80,000 , etc.

Bottle of Absolut is around $24

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2010, 04:08:20 PM »
No we do not make less than you.

45 grand a year is 261 000 NOK a year lol, a teacher here makes 340 000 NOK a year which is about 58k

Somehow I doubt that... most European countries don't make anywhere near what people make over here..

but whatever, either way that's a lot to pay for alcohol

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2010, 04:08:56 PM »
please ? .. anyone ?

:)

why do you care ?

you would be better off watching nascar - more chances of reliving your youth.

175lbs by 31st July

spinnis

« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2010, 04:10:01 PM »
Somehow I doubt that... most European countries don't make anywhere near what people make over here..

but whatever, either way that's a lot to pay for alcohol

they make ALOT in norway. alot more then your average swede. thats why Alot of swedes travel to norway over thee summer etc to work. But then again everything is expensive in norway also.

americans would probably shit their pants if they had to cough to 10$ for a double burger with some fries and a coke lol.  ;D
You wouldnt have FAT EPIDEMIC then though  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2010, 04:11:24 PM »
why do you care ?

you would be better off watching nascar - more chances of reliving your youth.

Strange how you always pick on the chick..........I guess fat, weak willed slobs like yourself aren't used to interacting with members of the opposite sex......your virginity is showing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!