Author Topic: Do you think Big Ach is natural?  (Read 63329 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Do you think Big Ach is natural?
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2010, 03:39:13 AM »
No way! Na-a. He's very narrow dude, but that can't be helped with steroids. Those arms scream steroids. It's not possible for someone to have chest that full of striations and still have that arm fullness naturally.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2010, 03:54:16 AM »
Great guy,great physique,no roids,period.  8)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2010, 04:12:35 AM »
Great guy,great physique,no roids,period.  8)
hi big ach

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2010, 04:56:45 AM »
His engineering acumen is most impressive.
I hate the State.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2010, 05:52:20 AM »
his gums certainly aren't...

LOL fuck you hahaha  ;D

Ok I just woke up, nice to see that there are some people here that do believe I'm natural!

No way! Na-a. He's very narrow dude, but that can't be helped with steroids. Those arms scream steroids. It's not possible for someone to have chest that full of striations and still have that arm fullness naturall

;)

So because I know how to get ripped for shows and the separation I can achieve, thats why you guys have come to the conclusion that I'm on the sauce?  What kind of steroid handbook has stated that deep muscle density and chest striations are indicators of steroid use?  Please guys LOL This isn't the first time i've heard this stuff.  A bunch of my college buddies were juicers and I was bigger than one of them so he always accused me of taking massive amounts of test and he went around behind my back telling people he was CERTAIN  I was on stuff, I fucking cracked up!

You have taken substances that when ingested convert into active anabolic steroids.  You are not natural.  This is a fact independent of whether you pass the particular rules for being considered natural in a bodybuilding organization.  

The NGA allows for OTC designer steroids and pro-hormones.  By openly allowing legal anabolic steroids this makes their shows non-natural.  The OCB banned most pro-hormones and some legal designer steroids in 2005.

MMC78, I have Always openly admitted to the use of pro-hormones in the past, never hid that.  In ten years of training, I have tried pro-hormones twice, If you want to go ahead and call me not natural, thats fine, I don't blame you.  But like I said ANY natural organization in existance can and will let me compete, to them I am natural - so thats the definition of natural that matters to me!  After all, There are some people out there that consider supplement use not natural, they think creatine is cheating.... So where do you draw the line?  To me (and the natural competitions that I compete in), the use of illegal ANABOLIC STEROIDS, GH, INSULIN is NOT natural - And thats the only definition that will ever matter to me!

I got nothing against the concept of using juice and the people who use, some of my bestest friends are juicers....  But its not for me, I'm happy with where I've come without them and look forward to seeing how far I can go without them!  Thats all!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2010, 05:54:55 AM »
I think you are mostly natural (apart from your prohormone usage); personally your engineering accomplishments are more impressive to me than your bbing ones but that is just my opinion.

LOL fuck you hahaha  ;D

Ok I just woke up, nice to see that there are some people here that do believe I'm natural!

;)

So because I know how to get ripped for shows and the separation I can achieve, thats why you guys have come to the conclusion that I'm on the sauce?  What kind of steroid handbook has stated that deep muscle density and chest striations are indicators of steroid use?  Please guys LOL This isn't the first time i've heard this stuff.  A bunch of my college buddies were juicers and I was bigger than one of them so he always accused me of taking massive amounts of test and he went around my back telling people he was CERTAIN  I was on stuff, I fucking cracked up!

MMC78, I have Always openly admitted to the use of pro-hormones in the past, never hid that.  In ten years of training, I have tried pro-hormones twice, If you want to go ahead and call me not natural, thats fine, I don't blame you.  But like I said ANY natural organization in existance can and will let me compete, to them I am natural - so thats the definition of natural that matters to me!  After all, There are some people out there that consider supplement use not natural, they think creatine is cheating.... So where do you draw the line?  To me (and the natural competitions that I compete in), the use of illegal ANABOLIC STEROIDS, GH, INSULIN is NOT natural - And thats the only definition that will ever matter to me!

I got nothing against the concept of using juice and the people who use, some of my bestest friends are juicers....  But its not for me, I'm happy with where I've come without them and look forward to seeing how far I can go without them!  Thats all!
I hate the State.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2010, 05:58:16 AM »
I think you are mostly natural (apart from your prohormone usage); personally your engineering accomplishments are more impressive to me than your bbing ones but that is just my opinion.

Thanks bro!  Engineering is a bitch and a half - glad to have gotten through that stuff, and still fighting in the PhD lol  I've learned more at work though than I did in school - guess it just gives you a base and a way of thinking like they say!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2010, 06:05:17 AM »
What did prohormones do for you Ach? Were they any good?

How old are you? Are you at university?
I hate the State.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2010, 06:06:24 AM »
its a good compliment for a natural bb to be accused of steroids, that means that you are doing something ritght with your training

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2010, 06:10:17 AM »
What did prohormones do for you Ach? Were they any good?

I tried some of those Andro Poppers by pinnacle back in the day lolll - those Didn't do SHIT!  I also tried M1T and I BLEW up on that, that shit WORKS.... but a few weeks after getting off that and using 6-OXO, I went back to my normal size!

its a good compliment for a natural bb to be accused of steroids, that means that you are doing something ritght with your training

Yup Yup!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2010, 06:10:46 AM »
I hate the State.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2010, 06:13:58 AM »
My own thread YAAAY!  ;D  You just made my day!

You haven't arrived until you've had at least five threads about you:  Alex23, arvilla, Bay, Howard, sevastase . . .  8)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2010, 06:14:55 AM »
You haven't arrived until you've had at least five threads about you:  Alex23, arvilla, Bay, Howard, sevastase . . .  8)

LOL - when I grow up I wanna be just like Bay (But straight LOL)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2010, 06:16:15 AM »
Ja.. www.bi.no

Business....hmm. I guess it's a good choice.
I hate the State.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2010, 06:47:34 AM »

DK check your PM!

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2010, 06:53:45 AM »
how big is his cock?   ???

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2010, 06:55:34 AM »
how big is his cock?   ???

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2010, 06:56:31 AM »

Good, because in life, that is what is truly important. ;D
I hate the State.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2010, 07:00:15 AM »
M1T is a very powerful oral steroid, not a 'pro-hormone'.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2010, 07:07:46 AM »
M1T is a very powerful oral steroid, not a 'pro-hormone'.

Okay

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2010, 07:23:13 AM »
Okay

One would think you would have researched the compound a little more thoroughly before trying it, what with you being a lifetime natural 'n all.  :D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2010, 07:25:16 AM »
One would think you would have researched the compound a little more thoroughly before trying it, what with you being a lifetime natural 'n all.  :D

Researched it plenty.... and hasn't effected my competitions in anyway, since I'm still competing in natural organizations and am totally open with them about what I've used in the past!  ;)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2010, 07:26:05 AM »
Researched it plenty....

...except you thought it was a pro-hormone.  :-\

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2010, 07:27:03 AM »

how much for an hour, big boy?