Author Topic: would It be Hit by You?  (Read 10365 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: would It be Hit by You?
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2010, 02:08:24 PM »

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!  WHO THE FUCK IS THAT? :o :o :o :o :o
Vanity Wonder, and apparently she is 5'0-5'2

I had to go search in my Smooth Magazines, and she was there, I knew I heard that name before and seen that booty before
http://www.thisis50.com/m/profiles/profile/show?id=VanityThe8thWonder&xg_source=activity

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2010, 02:08:58 PM »
That's actually too much...It doesn't look right...I'd have to crush a couple times before I give my final opinion... ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2010, 02:11:06 PM »
That's actually too much...It doesn't look right...I'd have to crush a couple times before I give my final opinion... ;D

In the 333386 world - a little too much is bette than too little.  but thats' me.   ;D

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2010, 02:11:19 PM »

that pale bitch on the right is ample hot & can handle cock all night like a champ
DAWG

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2010, 02:12:56 PM »
Oh yes  :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2010, 02:15:07 PM »
that pale bitch on the right is ample hot & can handle cock all night like a champ
Yessir! I'd use her as a trampoline all night.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2010, 02:15:07 PM »
Of course Mr. 3....Can you imagine the unwanted attention you'd get as her man...fuck that...not worth it...I'd have to fight off negroes everyday...not worth it...I'd pay 1g to fuck her though...That's nuts...look at Parker's link at the pics...she's skinny with sign of a six pack with that ass...def has this disorder...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »
Of course Mr. 3....Can you imagine the unwanted attention you'd get as her man...fuck that...not worth it...I'd have to fight off negroes everyday...not worth it...I'd pay 1g to fuck her though...That's nuts...look at Parker's link at the pics...she's skinny with sign of a six pack with that ass...def has this disorder...

My GF says there are only three types of guys who like her body style - blacks, puerto ricans, and me.   ;D  ;D

She was acting all stupid one day - so I took her to Orchard Beach in the Bronx to walk around, blah blah.  I said look around and tell me what you see. 

She said "I can't believe some of these women in bikini's are so comfortable with themselves"  .  I said what else.    she did not get it. 

I said - every one of these women has a man on the towel with them - now STFU and just appreciate what you got.  Ha ha ha ha.     

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2010, 02:18:23 PM »
Big butts rule
O

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2010, 02:18:44 PM »

Ass like that tends to have a mind of it's own, I knew a woman like that who liked to have her ass rubbed, and it was a mass that solid yet moved in diff directions, she had a 24 inch waist, about 5'3, but the booty was about as big as hers, thighs were thick, but solid as a oak desk. And when she brought it down, reverse cowgirl--oh shit, she was tryna punish a brotha

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2010, 02:21:08 PM »
Ass like that tends to have a mind of it's own, I knew a woman like that who liked to have her ass rubbed, and it was a mass that solid yet moved in diff directions, she had a 24 inch waist, about 5'3, but the booty was about as big as hers, thighs were thick, but solid as a oak desk. And when she brought it down, reverse cowgirl--oh shit, she was tryna punish a brotha

She's 32-23-43....WTF...NO too much.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2010, 02:23:02 PM »

Any port in a storm bro. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2010, 02:24:42 PM »

You can fuck her while standing up and pounding that ass while your protein shake sits on her ass!! Need a break, just take a drink of protein and keep going!!!  ;D ;D ;D
D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2010, 02:29:12 PM »
If you read the youtube comments most people are repulsed and a few say it's a tranny and a lot say the ass is fake.

Did have a rather deep voice actually.
O

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2010, 02:29:24 PM »
Wiggs, as I look at her booty in those pics, it may be fake. Too round, too perfect, and her thighs---hams don't match up. Any girl that short with a booty that big is gonna have a drop to it, and the thighs are gonna be big to correspond with the added fat...she got small girl thighs, with a in shape round, non-drop having, no cellulite ass, just like Pebblez...
The key is the walk and the look, Buffie The Body has a ass that wobbles, jiggles and such, this chica won't do it, because she knows it ain't real and she'll expose herself, plus there are no old pics of her...
I rest my case until proven otherwise, her ass is fake...

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2010, 04:09:23 PM »

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2010, 04:10:40 PM »

epic_alien

« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2010, 04:22:19 PM »

why do you guys think thats real?

try and use your brain for second, wake up out of your pussy drunk coma, it doesnt look real, cause it isnt,

skinny legs, skinny arms,  skinny everywhere except a big shelf of a ass on the back? i dont think so

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2010, 04:29:17 PM »
why do you guys think thats real?

try and use your brain for second, wake up out of your pussy drunk coma, it doesnt look real, cause it isnt,

skinny legs, skinny arms,  skinny everywhere except a big shelf of a ass on the back? i dont think so
We agree on something? Fuck, the world is coming to an end...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2010, 04:30:00 PM »
We agree on something? Fuck, the world is coming to an end...

I just wanna believe that it is real..... :'( :'( :'(
D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2010, 04:33:53 PM »
I just wanna believe that it is real..... :'( :'( :'(
And I want to believe Jessica Rabbit is real, and that there is black version as well, who is not getting porked by a insecure rabbit with ADD...
But sadly, she is not...

This woman is just like Pebbelz (Pebblez), and has the ass just like her, and you know what, Pebs had a nice ass before, don't know why black women are doing this...