Author Topic: Mayor Bloomberg: "Obama is the most arrogant man I have ever met"  (Read 6872 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Mayor Bloomberg: "Obama is the most arrogant man I have ever met"
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2010, 12:37:56 PM »
What makes you think Thune is viable?  Haven't heard his name mentioned much.  He's not showing up on straw polls.  Media isn't really talking about him.  From a small state.  No money.   

I love the clips you have posted of Christie, but I'd like to know more about him, and hear more from him, before really jumping on the bandwagon. 

I'm o.k. with Huck. 

You tell me:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2010, 12:42:08 PM »
You tell me:

I've listened to him speak and he sounds good, but so do a lot of people.  Takes a whole lot more than that to be a contender.  Sometimes luck.  The right state.  Lots of money. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2010, 12:42:50 PM »
Thune is the sleeper.  This guy would utterly decimate, slice, dice, and disembowel obama.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2010, 12:43:59 PM »
I've listened to him speak and he sounds good, but so do a lot of people.  Takes a whole lot more than that to be a contender.  Sometimes luck.  The right state.  Lots of money. 

He can united all the factions of the GOP easily.  pro life - pro-gun, pro business, pro drilling, etc etc. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2010, 12:46:11 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2010, 12:46:44 PM »
at the  Values voter summit, Mike Pence beat out Huck.  You never know who will emerge.  Sometimes the most "viable" candidate ends up being just plain mediocre in the spotlight.

Mccain looked like a confused old man in the debates against Obama.  Ron Paul - totally not viable by Hannity and friends - would have looked america in the eye and he would have won over most voters, had he won the nomination.

But, dont worry... you geniuses will hear hannity tell you once again that palin is 'viable' and thune and pence are not, and you'll giftwrap another Obama win.  

Again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2010, 12:51:09 PM »
He can united all the factions of the GOP easily.  pro life - pro-gun, pro business, pro drilling, etc etc. 

He'll need lots of money.  Not sure what kind of fundraiser he is? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2010, 12:53:15 PM »
He'll need lots of money.  Not sure what kind of fundraiser he is? 

Look it up - he raises money like you can't imagine.  He is a Chamber of Commerce type and is well supported by all factions of the GOP.  Pro-Gun, Pro-Life, Pro Business,  not gaffe prone at all, does not need a teleprompter.

And sadly -

The ladies will vote for him due to his looks.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2010, 01:11:50 PM »
Look it up - he raises money like you can't imagine.  He is a Chamber of Commerce type and is well supported by all factions of the GOP.  Pro-Gun, Pro-Life, Pro Business,  not gaffe prone at all, does not need a teleprompter.

And sadly -

The ladies will vote for him due to his looks.   

Found this (below). That's good, but the Republican nominee will hundreds of millions. 

South Dakota Republican Sen. John Thune raised over $1 million in his first quarter, despite facing no Democratic opposition in his race for reelection this year. That brings Thune's cash-on-hand total to $6.5 million — a huge sum in South Dakota, even for a candidate in a more competitive race than Thune's. The 2012 angle: that money can be rolled over to other federal campaigns, assuming it's not all spent to crush the senator's token opposition.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/35842.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2010, 01:18:04 PM »
Found this (below). That's good, but the Republican nominee will hundreds of millions. 

South Dakota Republican Sen. John Thune raised over $1 million in his first quarter, despite facing no Democratic opposition in his race for reelection this year. That brings Thune's cash-on-hand total to $6.5 million — a huge sum in South Dakota, even for a candidate in a more competitive race than Thune's. The 2012 angle: that money can be rolled over to other federal campaigns, assuming it's not all spent to crush the senator's token opposition.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/35842.html

I have been eying Thune for well over a year now and even put 240 on to this guy.   

i think he can clobber obama in the midwest, down south, and pick off a few western states like CO, NV, enough to win the electoral college. 

All he has to say is this "Look, we tried Hope & Change, we tried Rock star obama, it did not work, now lets back to old school values thatt he nation is built upon"   

DONE - CASE CLOSED - OBAMA GOES HOME.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2010, 01:32:21 PM »
Sorry guys.

But in 1 year, you will all be trying to re-sell the palin turd as the most experienced, professional, intelligent, and "viable" option for voters.

because your hannity and beck will tell you to.

Enjoy the time now... cause you'll later parrot what the tv tells you.  I know this because you did it last time.  how "viable" did mccain look wandering in front of cameras and hiding the VP nominee from reporters?  Oh brother.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2010, 01:35:52 PM »
I have been eying Thune for well over a year now and even put 240 on to this guy.   

i think he can clobber obama in the midwest, down south, and pick off a few western states like CO, NV, enough to win the electoral college. 

All he has to say is this "Look, we tried Hope & Change, we tried Rock star obama, it did not work, now lets back to old school values thatt he nation is built upon"   

DONE - CASE CLOSED - OBAMA GOES HOME.     

I do think the Republican nominee will probably beat Obama in 2012.  Not sure Thune is going to be the guy.  I guess what I'm not ready to say is he will be a frontrunner for the Republican nomination.  He very well could be, but I haven't seen or heard enough to lead me to that conclusion yet.  Not talking about his message.  Talking about name recognition, money, etc.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2010, 01:42:21 PM »
I do think the Republican nominee will probably beat Obama in 2012.  Not sure Thune is going to be the guy.  I guess what I'm not ready to say is he will be a frontrunner for the Republican nomination.  He very well could be, but I haven't seen or heard enough to lead me to that conclusion yet.  Not talking about his message.  Talking about name recognition, money, etc.  

When you see the food fight between romney, huck, palin, and newt, and then see THUNE, case closed - i think he gets it. 

The only thing that worries me about him is the fire in the belly thing.    I know in places like NY, CA, VT, MA, he wont fly, thats cool, but I think he more than anyone can steamroll the marxist obama in in MO, CO, NV, NM, OH, etc.   

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2010, 03:46:01 PM »
presidents have to arrogant,,,look at bush clintion reagon all arrogrant do you really think bush even wondered about the milanos he favored only whites whiel in presidentiecy some are weakensss that become exposed some people dont care,,,,
clinton-arrogrant thinking he can get any women
bush-arrogrant that whites are supeior to any race
reagon-arrogrant actor who acted as president
obama-arrogrant to the rich,,,

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2010, 04:03:35 PM »
LOL @ the source on this one!!

A guy runs the anti-obama network... and bloomy just "happened" to make this comment to him personally.

oh brother...

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2010, 04:07:41 PM »
LOL @ the source on this one!!

A guy runs the anti-obama network... and bloomy just "happened" to make this comment to him personally.

oh brother...
if you do enough searches on the internet,,,such as 333 you will find what your looking for that favors your thought of mind and what you believe in,,,,believe in flying,,,google it and people will tell you they flown with their arms before

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2010, 04:17:36 PM »
presidents have to arrogant,,,look at bush clintion reagon all arrogrant do you really think bush even wondered about the milanos he favored only whites whiel in presidentiecy some are weakensss that become exposed some people dont care,,,,
clinton-arrogrant thinking he can get any women
bush-arrogrant that whites are supeior to any race
reagon-arrogrant actor who acted as president
obama-arrogrant to the rich,,,
my goodness youre a fuking moron...

i bet you have every kanye album ever released and not because you think he is a good rapper...

Look at mike myers and chris tucker when that idiot mumbles the ignorance you just did LMFAO

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2010, 05:16:01 PM »
my goodness youre a fuking moron...

i bet you have every kanye album ever released and not because you think he is a good rapper...

Look at mike myers and chris tucker when that idiot mumbles the ignorance you just did LMFAO

BEING IRNGORANT FELLA IS LISTENING TO WHAT THE MEDIA TELLS YOU,,,NOT WHAT YOU CONJURE UP IN YOUR MIND  :-X
I can post videos also,,and google and search the internet all day like some people on tthis board such as 333 the only person with a mind of his own is 240 and big mal who can think for their own without the media and doing seraches

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2010, 06:17:19 PM »
I believe Murdoch. You people act like Bloomberg is some poor schmoe who couldnt go buck for buck with Murdoch. He also has a ton of clout both politically and within the media. If he didnt say it, Im sure he would have come out and said so by now.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2010, 06:37:38 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2010, 08:36:23 PM »
BEING IRNGORANT FELLA IS LISTENING TO WHAT THE MEDIA TELLS YOU,,,NOT WHAT YOU CONJURE UP IN YOUR MIND  :-X
I can post videos also,,and google and search the internet all day like some people on tthis board such as 333 the only person with a mind of his own is 240 and big mal who can think for their own without the media and doing seraches
no offense to either b/c i actually like both of these guys

but 240 is a straight up tool again no offense  :D he is only a tool b/c he tries to be

and mal for all his good qualities is often widely misinformed on topics...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2010, 10:03:32 PM »
im so suprised

So you're saying the multi billionare mayor of NYC (one of the most liberal cities in one of the most liberal states in America), who has his own television and radio network and for at least the next two years is going to have to work with Obama, stood by and allowed someone else to attribute a false and insulting quotation that he made about the President? ::)

Why? Let me guess- Is it because of Sarah Palin, George Bush or maybe this week it's because Pete Rose never really bet on baseball.

Take off the blinders dude. You're living in another universe.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2010, 06:36:05 AM »
I can only imagine how embarassed Bloomberg was discussing economics with Obama on the golf course that day. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2010, 06:41:09 AM »
I can only imagine how embarassed Bloomberg was discussing economics with Obama on the golf course that day. 

i'm sure he'll spill his emotions to a guy like murdoch or breitbart.  You know, if anyone can keep a secret, it's the head of anti-obama news organizations.

LMAO... it's like Chris Mathews saying "you know, Palin whispered to me that she hates America".... and morons repeating it on message boards without evaluating the source haha...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2010, 06:45:32 AM »
i'm sure he'll spill his emotions to a guy like murdoch or breitbart.  You know, if anyone can keep a secret, it's the head of anti-obama news organizations.

LMAO... it's like Chris Mathews saying "you know, Palin whispered to me that she hates America".... and morons repeating it on message boards without evaluating the source haha...

Murdoch and Bloomberg are friends No 1., Number 2, Bloomberg hates a lot of the obama genda and has said so publicly.  Number 3, Bloomberg is saying what almost everyone else who delas with Obama says, and Number 4, Bloomberg has not denied this even though it has been getting aired everywhere. 

If he later denies it to save face fine, but if it was a lie, he would have said so by now.