Author Topic: Any comments on this.  (Read 24777 times)

spinnis

Re: Any comments on this.
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2010, 05:43:09 AM »
If you "fronted" any of these guys some shit...

how long do you think it would take to get paid back? ::)

not any longer then if you would to quincy taylor  ::)

;D ;D

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2010, 05:49:46 AM »
If you "fronted" any of these guys some shit...

how long do you think it would take to get paid back? ::)

I fronted a guy tried to compete in that european "pro" division some IGF that cost around $1000... this was back in 2008... to this day i'm getting the "i'm getting paid next week and i swear i'll pay you back... i swear man... and i can't thank you enough" for the billionth time

... true story  ;D

all crooks

axioma

• Getbig I
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2010, 06:31:59 AM »
Notice also how much better they all look before the fake tan gets put on.When i used to compete you built up a base tan with using the sunbed then used a single coat of sudden tan,nowadays the shit they use for tanning seems to fill in all the gaps.

I have to agree with this...I looked hard and dense pre-tanner, however the multiple coats seemed to thicken my skin.  Might be bs, just me fucking my load or something, but the shit made me feel like I was in an oven, almost hyperventilate...
ultrafit360.com

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2010, 06:49:59 AM »
I have to agree with this...I looked hard and dense pre-tanner, however the multiple coats seemed to thicken my skin.  Might be bs, just me fucking my load or something, but the shit made me feel like I was in an oven, almost hyperventilate...
I started competing in the early 80s and everyone did what i basically did,sunbed a few weeks then a coat of tan,you had a goldenish look that stood out on the street,but looked great under stage lights.The first person i saw use the dreamtan was in 1996 at the NABBA universe,a guy called Oliver Ripert,he`s the only guy i`ve seen who the tan looked good on.Its as though your seperation in the muscles gets filled in with the tan,almost like using grout in between tiles.You see pics of guys a few days out and in the gym with no tan and they look great,they slap the fake tan on and the speration disappears.Also what makes it worse is the typical bodybuilder attitude to everything,if 1 is good 3 is 3 times as good and they slap layer after layer on not wanting to give any edge to the other competitors.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2010, 07:33:45 AM »
as has been said many times before,todays pro bodybuilding is a joke.  the physiques look like shit. there are thousands of bodybuilders (competitive and non competitive) who look better than the current mr olympia.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2010, 01:16:22 PM »
for the record, to those that don't know, buselmo is one of the only honest peeps on that whole board apart from big A himself who'll call a spade a spade. he keeps it real. a down to earth cat who is no bullshit.

Agreed. Great poster.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2010, 01:22:57 PM »
Typical back in the day diet:

No salt
No fat
Moderate to high protein
Low carbs
Zero water 2-3 days out
Volume training
Total Spartanlike suffering

What`s old is new again!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2010, 01:26:13 PM »
I fronted a guy tried to compete in that european "pro" division some IGF that cost around $1000... this was back in 2008... to this day i'm getting the "i'm getting paid next week and i swear i'll pay you back... i swear man... and i can't thank you enough" for the billionth time

... true story  ;D

all crooks

Good to see you posting here bro.

Great post on pro muscle........Im surprised they allowed them over there. Then im even more surprised that Gene or Bboy didnt come in and try to call bullshit because you were speaking the truth and not pushing an agenda like so many others on that board do.

Kudos for speaking the truth.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2010, 01:28:19 PM »
I started competing in the early 80s and everyone did what i basically did,sunbed a few weeks then a coat of tan,you had a goldenish look that stood out on the street,but looked great under stage lights.The first person i saw use the dreamtan was in 1996 at the NABBA universe,a guy called Oliver Ripert,he`s the only guy i`ve seen who the tan looked good on.Its as though your seperation in the muscles gets filled in with the tan,almost like using grout in between tiles.You see pics of guys a few days out and in the gym with no tan and they look great,they slap the fake tan on and the speration disappears.Also what makes it worse is the typical bodybuilder attitude to everything,if 1 is good 3 is 3 times as good and they slap layer after layer on not wanting to give any edge to the other competitors.
Dream Tan = spackle!!  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2010, 01:58:35 PM »
Buselmo, great post over there man...stick around here...Tell us more stories and stuff about Middle Eastern bodybuilding...

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2010, 12:03:50 AM »
LOOOOL

read the whole posts, not just two or three words...
that "next guy" always says their totals are above 2 grams but they don't like test.... i guess if someone said he's using 250 mg of test, 1 gram of eq, 700 masteron, and 700 mg tren plus 100 mg winny and 50 mg halo everyday you'd say "bullshit... no one looks like that on 250 mg test" :)

Where in Saudi are you from?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2010, 12:26:18 AM »
You could, but back in the day I never heard anyone complain about sex drive. I think somewhat a myth. I can never remember a time in my life that I didn't want to fuk. Back then there was no PCT and I also know plenty of guys who had kids who were dumb enough to think that it was OK to not pull out cause they were on.

pct,,  lol only in america lol

what the fuck is pct? fuckin you go off you lose gains period ,,no keepable nothing,,you keep them for a while then lose them after 6 months if not training and even if training you will lose them with or with out oct lol

the body has its own pct ,,you can kick the balls back to size faster with hcg but pct is the most usless phenomenon came to the online bodybuilder ,, you got bunch of pussies sit on boards and talk about pct and talk about it before they even do one cycle of 500 mg test because they are scard theure peepee wont function ,,no wonder no one is growing  arimixed nolvadex prolactin inhibitors lol 

thats the reason you look liek shit all this useless pct and you playing with your estrogen levels so much that your body priduce more estrogen to fight the shit you do to it retards lol

P C T lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2010, 12:27:58 AM »

what the fuck is pct? fuckin you go off you lose gains period ,,no keepable nothing,,you keep them for a while then lose them after 6 months if not training and even if training you will lose them with or with out oct lol

the body has its own pct ,,you can kick the balls back to size faster with hcg but pct is the most usless phenomenon came to the online bodybuilder ,, you got bunch of pussies sit on boards and talk about pct and talk about it before they even do one cycle of 500 mg test because they are scard theure peepee wont function ,,no wonder no one is growing  arimixed nolvadex prolactin inhibitors lol 

thats the reason you look liek shit all this useless pct and you playing with your estrogen levels so much that your body priduce more estrogen to fight the shit you do to it retards lol

P C T lol

gh15 approved

shut up douchenozzle fat ass

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2010, 12:38:01 AM »
reason the guys there have better looking physiqe that RESEMBLE THE EARLY 90S is very simple,,i was asked to talk about it ,,so i will

they use LESS INSULIN and in many times NO insulin

they use less gh and use brand name gh

stricter diet,, the approach in americnaa is ...moment you got gh you can say bye bye diet since you will lose bodyfat anyways but there are different types of fat...

has nothign to do with training ,,we all train the same ,,you can get big and lean by working a bow flex,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2010, 01:27:34 AM »
also another thing you got to understand and this is AGAINT what he coach tell you and other tell you ,,those are NOT NOT NOT 70 AND 80S PHYSIQE,,SOME 80S PHYSIQE WHO EXPERIEMENTED WITH CADAVAR GH FROM RUSSIA RESEMBLE THAT BUT REST ASSURE THAT THOSE FELLAS YOU POINTINT ME TO LOOK AT ARE ALL USING HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE,,AFTER LOOKING AT THE PICTURES I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT SOME OF THEM ABUSE THE SHIT OUT OF THE GROWTH HORMONE AS IN 20-30 UNITS A DAY,, THERE ARE A COMBO OF LOW DOSE GH USERS AND HIGH DOSE YOU CAN TLEL WHO THEY ARE YOURSELF WHEN LOOKING IN THE PICTURES,,BUT THE SKIN COLOR AND TECTURE OF THE WINNER IS FROM S E V E R E ABUSE OF GROWTH HORMONE,, LOOK AT THAT SPACE BETWEEN HIS TEETH ...IF YOU CAN GET PIC OF THIS FELLAS FROM AGE 15 YOULL BE ABLE TO TELL IF IT IS NATURAL OR NOT ,,BODYBUILDERS WHO HAVE THIS SPACE BETWEEN TEETH AS A RESULT OF GH USUALLY USE THE GH AT DOSES OF 20+ UNITS A DAY WITH NO BREAK! FOR VERY LONG TIME

think about it fella ,,lets day you get 100 unit kit gh ,,now you take 20 units a day ...so you have 5 days for 1 kit...you finish 2 vials a day of gh,,very typical at this level,,and just so we sit on the same level here...any one who uses 20 units a day gh will be competing on same stage with this fella,,ANY ONE,,

you guys dont get that gh is the important factor,,every one response to it well,,the aas not so much,,so yes with using doses of 15+ units a day any one can become top amatuer competitor,,now winning the show...thats a diff story

gh15 approved

fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2010, 02:31:39 AM »
reason the guys there have better looking physiqe that RESEMBLE THE EARLY 90S is very simple,,i was asked to talk about it ,,so i will

they use LESS INSULIN and in many times NO insulin

they use less gh and use brand name gh

stricter diet,, the approach in americnaa is ...moment you got gh you can say bye bye diet since you will lose bodyfat anyways but there are different types of fat...

has nothign to do with training ,,we all train the same ,,you can get big and lean by working a bow flex,,

gh15 approved

But aren't you the one telling us to eat everything and anything when on high dose gh because you need it grow and you will just get bigger while losing fat? What type of fats are there and how does gh effect that fat?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2010, 06:37:59 AM »
But aren't you the one telling us to eat everything and anything when on high dose gh because you need it grow and you will just get bigger while losing fat? What type of fats are there and how does gh effect that fat?

it's the difference between visceral (or iaf, which you will put on eating the whole buffet) and subcutaneous which you cannot retain on lots of GH. 

amiright GH15?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2010, 06:46:13 AM »
How in the hell do these competitors afford to run 1 kit of gh every fived days. They must be spending 30grand to do a show. It's insane what an expensive sport bodybuilding is.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2010, 06:54:24 AM »
How in the hell do these competitors afford to run 1 kit of gh every fived days. They must be spending 30grand to do a show. It's insane what an expensive sport bodybuilding is.

Believe it or not in some of these Middle East and Asian countries the governments actually give them money for winning medals in regional and international contests, some are given enough money to afford what they need,the rest of them probably do G4P
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2010, 08:57:14 AM »

not when try to go down to 4% bf ,,anything under 6 percent is impossible unless everything is on spot,,what talk about is mid single to 10% where bodybuilding diet is absolitely nto nesasery,,4-5% is very hard to get to ,,it is different animal and the cheating in food done a lot less

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2010, 08:59:18 AM »
it's the difference between visceral (or iaf, which you will put on eating the whole buffet) and subcutaneous which you cannot retain on lots of GH. 

amiright GH15?

yes,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2010, 09:08:37 AM »

P C T lol

gh15 approved

Just the other day this kid that I know was asking me about cycles. I almost never talk about stuff like this but he's a good kid and never done a cycle before. Anyway, he's got some dbol and he says that he doesn't want to start it until he's got everything he needs for PCT. I told him forget PCT it's a waste if time and he looked at me like I had two heads. Right then I could tell that he's been brainwashed by reading all this BS on the boards and I was fighting a losing battle. How ridiculous is it to buy clomid, HCG an anti estrogen and God knows what else just to take a few Dbol.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2010, 09:48:26 AM »
Just the other day this kid that I know was asking me about cycles. I almost never talk about stuff like this but he's a good kid and never done a cycle before. Anyway, he's got some dbol and he says that he doesn't want to start it until he's got everything he needs for PCT. I told him forget PCT it's a waste if time and he looked at me like I had two heads. Right then I could tell that he's been brainwashed by reading all this BS on the boards and I was fighting a losing battle. How ridiculous is it to buy clomid, HCG an anti estrogen and God knows what else just to take a few Dbol.

X2, why waste money on drugs designed for women, clomid and nolvo, when you are using Dbol, when i started gear i only took Dbol, 8 weeks on 4 weeks off then back on again, it worked great i got results had no negative effects, never did PCT, never had libido problems,never lost gains, when i was off i trained and ate the same, i just lowered the weight on some lifts a little but i kept the consistency going, later on i would use Winstrol tabs with Dbol together and that worked even more ;)
Thunderdome approved

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2010, 10:18:20 AM »
A lot of talk on here about if there is any difference in training,dieting,quality of gear,quantity of gear,between Americans and Europeans and middle Eastern guys,so have a read of this,its 4 pages long.
This would have been the best side chest shot in the Olympia.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/66307-touri-mohammed-2010-ifbb-world-amateur-overall-winner.html
terrible no roid gut. can't compete in the usa without one.
F

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2010, 10:25:16 AM »

its just fucking infuriating..........the se  kids get this shit in their head about anit-estrogns (which 99% of the time you dont need, especially if you a beginner taking a couple of dbol).......and PCT shit

the are more worried abut Anti-E's and PCT then the fucking cycle itself

i have just lost all patience for it, trying to de-program these idiots, cause they fucking argue with you, even though they know nothing.............i just tell them "yeah you right"