Author Topic: Paid sex = cheaper than free sex  (Read 17150 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Paid sex = cheaper than free sex
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2010, 06:58:17 PM »
 Chasing women and seducing women gets old after a while. The same old shit over and over...... It becomes more of a formality and a chore after doing it hundreds of times.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2010, 08:21:39 PM »
Lot of whoremongers in this thread.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2010, 10:09:17 PM »
Not really.  Take Thailand for example.  There are literally hundreds of thousands of prostitutes, I might even venture to guess they could be in the millions as Thailand's population is 60+ million.  There aren't nearly enough men to fuck every one of them every single day so many go for a while without having customers, some go weeks.  Average cost of one, if you aren't in a town with lots of tourists is typically 300 baht, which is about $10.00.  They will hang out with you all day, fuck you as many times as you want, treat you like they would a BF etc.  Usually you find one you like that speaks good English and they'll just hang out with you without getting paid.  Of course you want to be kind and throw them some money here and there, but it's cheap as fuck.  It's even cheaper if you go to the Philippines or Vietnam and there are some really gorgeous young women.
[/quot
]

shit,i gotta go there,,is that a expensive air flight,i was with a fillapino before,she was very tiny and had beautiful exotic smooth dark skin,damm

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2010, 10:11:44 PM »
Chasing women and seducing women gets old after a while. The same old shit over and over...... It becomes more of a formality and a chore after doing it hundreds of times.
Yep you got that straight.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2010, 10:16:09 PM »
shit,i gotta go there,,is that a expensive air flight,i was with a fillapino before,she was very tiny and had beautiful exotic smooth dark skin,damm

From California it's about $1200 for a coach seat.  Philippine chicks are a lot of fun, most don't have that round pie face a lot of Asian chicks have due to the Spaniard blood in them.  They have that Latin fire in them and can be a little crazy, but super sweet as well.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2010, 10:20:17 PM »
From California it's about $1200 for a coach seat.  Philippine chicks are a lot of fun, most don't have that round pie face a lot of Asian chicks have due to the Spaniard blood in them.  They have that Latin fire in them and can be a little crazy, but super sweet as well.
yes youre rite,they dont have that teeth sticking out like chinese,and yea more of a latino asian mix

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2010, 10:38:06 PM »
The only reason I hesitate to try out a prostitute would be STD's. Anyone ever catch anything? I’ve always assumed the odd are good that you will get something…

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2010, 04:30:50 AM »
The only reason I hesitate to try out a prostitute would be STD's. Anyone ever catch anything? I’ve always assumed the odd are good that you will get something…

;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2010, 06:32:16 AM »
Hey Game Time! One could say dat I've had ma fair share of ho's while here in poland. An honest assesment would be in the number of 200 different females, and never once have I caught any STD's. But me thinks dat polish hos and polish girls in general have a much lower rate of STD's than their American counter-parts.                      And as far as Sal's statement and the whole game and chase BS, well that's just too fvcking annoying and brutal for me to go through all dat sh!t, plus I'm just too much of a sensitive and thin-skinned guy to go through all the constant rejections and game playing with no piece of ass at the end of it. I know a french dude and a norway dude, and they both chase the ladies like crazy, and in a typical evening they will try at least 5 or 10 females and never get a first nite fvck unless the girl is average and/or fat, and sometimes arrange some future date where the female pulls a no-show. I've made decent cash betting wit fellas dat girls dont show for date

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2010, 07:02:03 AM »
while i have nothing against using a "hooker", I have NEVER used one

Granted, it is the EASIEST sex you can get.  However, I truly feel that one of the best parts of sex is that is that is the Climax of the build up caused by the courting process

What I mean is that sex with "non-pro" is like killing a animal when you go out hunting.  You go out in a field, you find your target, you bait it and the climax is the kill.  And that "kill" is so great because all the work and anticipation you put into it.

Using a hooker is just like going to a market and buying a steak

So, yes, a hooker is way cheaper in the long run but that "rush" isn't quite there

x2

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2010, 07:56:26 AM »
"MAAHG" is legendary poster who attains 18 y/o fineass hoes, the falcon worships him
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2010, 08:05:04 AM »
you can't go rubberless on a hoe tho. GF on the pill is much better.
A

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2010, 11:07:09 AM »
you can't go rubberless on a hoe tho. GF on the pill is much better.

also couldn't you get crabs and herpes even with a rubber with hoes?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2010, 11:13:17 AM »

You can get that from any girl.  Thinking that just because you fuck a girl you went out with on a date there's a less chance of getting something than if you had just paid her to fuck is just naive.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2010, 11:16:19 AM »
You can get that from any girl.  Thinking that just because you fuck a girl you went out with on a date there's a less chance of getting something than if you had just paid her to fuck is just naive.

Nah, I'd say there is definetly "less chance" of contracting just based off of the numbers, which is what it all comes down to...  of course there is always a risk, but certainly much higher with a whore.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2010, 11:22:58 AM »
Thats why you don't chase women...

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2010, 11:44:00 AM »

i paid for sex once, a decade ago.  this latina had the most unbelievable body i'd ever seen and i caved to temptation.  wore a dome and it didn't break or anything, but i was still somewhat stressed afterwards that some std could've penetrated the latex haha.  i can laugh now because the rubber fully protected me, but one time with a pro was enough for me.    

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2010, 11:47:31 AM »
EVERY guy pays for sex,whether its straight up cash or dinner,flowers,the movies....we all end up paying.

.....some of us even get married and pay for it for the rest of our lives.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2010, 11:57:54 AM »
Nah, I'd say there is definetly "less chance" of contracting just based off of the numbers, which is what it all comes down to...  of course there is always a risk, but certainly much higher with a whore.

You've obviously never fucked a girl in LA =)

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2010, 12:15:48 PM »
I'm feeling all rejuvenated right now, I had the good pleasure of fucking a prosty for 300 pesos (only cuz she liked me), around $7. She was good conversation, amazing in bed, she orgasmed twice and gave me a free massage on top of everything. She was sad when it was time for her to go, she hinted she wanted to be my gf.

Contrast that with me spending 80 x 2 on 2 drinks for this bitch and 160 for calamares (squid) for her last Saturday night, total cost 320 and the cucking funt wouldn't even go home with me. Had to talk to her no-personality dumbass for 2 hours, annoying as fuck.

A good prostitute, is worth her weight in gold. Can't believe I waited this long and went through months of depression cuz of no pussy. Got her number and will call her once a month. Once I get laid I'm good for a month before the depression starts kicking in, looks like I found my antidote.  8)
;D  :)
amen brother
amen

I came back from thailand in 2002 and had to reorient to usa women for a year or more, probably still re orienting!
You want me to see you and pay for shit 5x then maybe sex? Maybe not? Why do I pay then? Ask them to and eye roll they think you a scoundrel!
How about we fuck on first date and then go dinner if I like it?
Normal dating is risky - low reward.
Same with bars.
Men are hunters, so supplies for affection is so natural.
Marraige is insane to me, a woman saying you only get to fuck me as I get old, have tude,  fat n blast kids out, then you slave for rest of life, and if anything wrong I take all yer shit and maybe what you might make in future? Why?
World will be fuckd as  long as marriage is normal.
I love asking girl early on for sex or to  go home right away
they get flibby
then call back in 4 days and come over.
or are gone
great both ways
$7 is outstanding
I wana goto TJ now

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2010, 12:18:58 PM »
EVERY guy pays for sex,whether its straight up cash or dinner,flowers,the movies....we all end up paying.

.....some of us even get married and pay for it for the rest of our lives.

well said
difference is risk: with prosty 100% sure, without 1%

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2010, 12:30:56 PM »
YOU FUCKING TRICK !!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2010, 12:31:08 PM »
;D  :)
amen brother
amen

I came back from thailand in 2002 and had to reorient to usa women for a year or more, probably still re orienting!
You want me to see you and pay for shit 5x then maybe sex? Maybe not? Why do I pay then? Ask them to and eye roll they think you a scoundrel!
How about we fuck on first date and then go dinner if I like it?
Normal dating is risky - low reward.
Same with bars.

Men are hunters, so supplies for affection is so natural.
Marraige is insane to me, a woman saying you only get to fuck me as I get old, have tude,  fat n blast kids out, then you slave for rest of life, and if anything wrong I take all yer shit and maybe what you might
make in future? Why?
World will be fuckd as  long as marriage is normal.
I love asking girl early on for sex or to  go home right away
they get flibby
then call back in 4 days and come over.
or are gone
great both ways
$7 is outstanding
I wana goto TJ now

There was a vid posted here last yr, it was a dude on Dr. Phil. It shows him going into bars, in short, he said getting sex is far quicker than dating. You don't "date" for sex..

And as you said, men are hunters, so a $7 dollar whore is the equivalent to .25 cent gumball...no hunting, no skill, and always readily available---that is what you get when you have poor countries, with low educational standard for men and women alike.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2010, 12:41:21 PM »

I wouldn't underestimate just how many people have STD's:

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2010, 12:50:33 PM »

Exactly, tallgerman, take notes, and stop wasting your Money