Author Topic: 240, when did North Korea fire ICBMs at America?  (Read 4284 times)

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!
Re: 240, when did North Korea fire ICBMs at America?
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2010, 10:49:55 AM »
sorry - they waited til a space shuttle launched on the 4th of july and fired missiles into our direction which had the capability to reach american soil, according to our intelligence agencies.

But since they didn't hit anything, I guess it's cool?

Fuck it.  man up. Team america, you cuuunnnts.  You set off nukes, talk shit, wait til our country's birthday when we're celebrating a shuttle launch - and you fire a half dozen missiles with the capability to hit us, toward us...

and you soft ass, no-gut libs want to say "hey, they didn't hit us, why so serious"?

Fuuuukk that.  that's an act of war, whether the missiles hit or not.  And to do it on our birthday?  Shit, do you guys think the oil we paid them to cut it out was a good idea too?  hahah oh sister...

240 is Da Man! Great post!
FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2010, 10:53:03 AM »
sorry - they waited til a space shuttle launched on the 4th of july and fired missiles into our direction which had the capability to reach american soil, according to our intelligence agencies.

Your statement was that they fired at Hawaii.  So, you think they launched a legitimate attack on us, but just messed up?
Y

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2010, 10:54:35 AM »

Fuck it.  man up. Team america, you cuuunnnts.  You set off nukes, talk shit, wait til our country's birthday when we're celebrating a shuttle launch - and you fire a half dozen missiles with the capability to hit us, toward us...

and you soft ass, no-gut libs want to say "hey, they didn't hit us, why so serious"?

Fuuuukk that.  that's an act of war, whether the missiles hit or not.  And to do it on our birthday?  Shit, do you guys think the oil we paid them to cut it out was a good idea too?  hahah oh sister...

america only picks on DEFENSELESS nations. we're chickenshit bullies plain an simple.
FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 10:56:38 AM »
240, nobody here is siding with north korea except samson and mons lol.  we fire test missiles into the pacific all the time, all of them probably headed toward someone else.

It's not just the firing of test missiles.

It is the fact they threatened cali before that.
It is the fact they set off a nuke Oct 2005.
It is the fact they did it on our national birthday.

Personally, I'd prefer to not wait until they decide to tie a warhead (which they prove works) to a missile (which our agencies confirm can reach our soil) and blow up some part of this country I love.  But there are some people out there who prefer to just pay them and beg them not to hurt us.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 10:58:04 AM »
Your statement was that they fired at Hawaii.  So, you think they launched a legitimate attack on us, but just messed up?

sorry, I got it wrong.  They fired missiles which our agencies confirm could have reached US soil.  They failed before they hit our soil. 

I guess on 911, if the bad guys had crashed the planes into the ground before they hit the towers, we could have avoided all those flag pins and wars, right guys? 

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 10:59:26 AM »

Personally, I'd prefer to not wait until they decide to tie a warhead (which they prove works) to a missile (which our agencies confirm can reach our soil) and blow up some part of this country I love.  But there are some people out there who prefer to just pay them and beg them not to hurt us.

america has no interest in fighting nations with the capability to respond.

FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2010, 11:01:02 AM »
240  - do you believe Obama will use this to divert attentin away from his domestic disasters? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2010, 11:01:02 AM »
240, nobody here is siding with north korea except samson and mons lol.  we fire test missiles into the pacific all the time, all of them probably headed toward someone else.

If we decided to test fire 5 missiles toward China that failed...
After threatening to vaporize them....
After setting off a nuke to prove we could do it....
And we did it on their national holiday...

We could expect a million barrels of free oil to be sent over ASAP as a peace offering, right guys?  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2010, 11:01:57 AM »
240  - do you believe Obama will use this to divert attentin away from his domestic disasters? 

Of course he will.

Much the same way you are now diverting this thread from NK's actions, to Obama's political moves, my shiny headed friend :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2010, 11:03:12 AM »

This is a lot of spin. Do you or do you not have any proof that they fired missiles at us?

I don't care about their nukes, or that it supposedly happened on July 4. You claim they fired missiles at us, which would be an egregious act of war. Claims like that are usually backed up with evidence, not just hearsay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2010, 11:06:15 AM »
This is a lot of spin. Do you or do you not have any proof that they fired missiles at us?

I don't care about their nukes, or that it supposedly happened on July 4. You claim they fired missiles at us, which would be an egregious act of war. Claims like that are usually backed up with evidence, not just hearsay.

What spin?  These are facts.  They fired missiles that sank in the ocean.  In our direction.  On july 4th.  After threatening california.  After setting off a nuke.

All facts.  Now, one can utilize a liberal, pacifist position of "look mister, until you vaporize an american city, there's no point in getting upset!".... or one can say "you're a clear and present danger, you've made threats, and you fired missiles toward the direction of my country on my country's birthday, after setting off a nuke and threatening to nuke me... Time for your ass to go..."

Me, I'm not a pacifist.  But I do respect the beliefs of those who are.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2010, 11:06:53 AM »
america only picks on DEFENSELESS nations. we're chickenshit bullies plain an simple.

In that case I think you should pack your shit and leave immediately for a non bully nation
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2010, 11:10:04 AM »

Fuck it.  man up. Team america, you cuuunnnts.  You set off nukes, talk shit, wait til our country's birthday when we're celebrating a shuttle launch - and you fire a half dozen missiles with the capability to hit us, toward us...

Fuuuukk that.  that's an act of war, whether the missiles hit or not.  And to do it on our birthday?  Shit, do you guys think the oil we paid them to cut it out was a good idea too?  hahah oh sister...

So you're saying that it wasn't a missile test, it was an organized attack on America that didn't quite make it far enough?

You understand that there is a VERY big difference between the two, right?  

*EDIT*  You've admitted you're wrong and that it was a test that never had any intention of landing on American soil.  There wasn't even an attempt to actually fire the missiles that distance, regardless of what the direction was. 

You're wrong on the nuclear bomb stuff now two.  Unless you understand nuclear technology and the process of enriching Uranium to create viable fission bombs, I'd suggest you cut your losses and go find a thread to mention Sarah Palin in. 

Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2010, 11:14:10 AM »
So you're saying that it wasn't a missile test, it was an organized attack on America that didn't quite make it far enough?

You understand that there is a VERY big difference between the two, right? 

Hey, like I said... there are 2 ways to do things.  You can stop the terrorists before they actually kill americans by pinkmisting them while they're still in the "testing" phase with confirmed WMD and functional missiles.  Or you can wait for a smoking gun in the form of a mushroom cloud on US soil.

I'm just one of those old-fashioned guys who prefers to take out the bad guys with nukes and shooting missiles BEFORE they develop the capacity to hit us.  Other people are more "modern" and wish to bribe them to play nice.  We're just different that way, I suppose.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2010, 11:16:24 AM »
Hey, like I said... there are 2 ways to do things.  You can stop the terrorists before they actually kill americans by pinkmisting them while they're still in the "testing" phase with confirmed WMD and functional missiles.  Or you can wait for a smoking gun in the form of a mushroom cloud on US soil.

I'm just one of those old-fashioned guys who prefers to take out the bad guys with nukes and shooting missiles BEFORE they develop the capacity to hit us.  Other people are more "modern" and wish to bribe them to play nice.  We're just different that way, I suppose.

What do you think is North Korea's nuclear technology currently? 
INCLUDING the newly discovered enrichment facilities? 
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2010, 11:22:45 AM »

What do you think is North Korea's nuclear technology currently? 
INCLUDING the newly discovered enrichment facilities? 

I dunno.  4+ years ago, they successfully set off a nuclear weapon.

I'm guessing at the very least, they have the ability to do that again. 

To me, that's not acceptable.  however, some appeasers think bribing them to not nuke us is the way to go.  I am of the ilk that you can't negotiate with terrorists.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2010, 11:23:47 AM »
I dunno.  4+ years ago, they successfully set off a nuclear weapon.

I'm guessing at the very least, they have the ability to do that again. 

To me, that's not acceptable.  however, some appeasers think bribing them to not nuke us is the way to go.  I am of the ilk that you can't negotiate with terrorists.

Did you want GWB to invade NK?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2010, 11:31:07 AM »
Did you want GWB to invade NK?   

I believe NKorea fit the criteria we applied to Iraq, TEN TIMES OVER.

Iraq let us search saddam's bathrooms - there was a very small % chance they had real WMD.  NKorea, on the other hand, detonated a nuke.  100% chance they had nukes.

I believe if Iraq was about removing a dangerous dictator and liberating an oppressed people - then NKorea was an equally worthy cause.

So yes.  Apply the same standard.  Don't pay them off.  Imagine the shitstorm on getbig should Obama pay off Kim Jung Il to stop being mean.  You guys would call him every name in the book.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2010, 11:32:53 AM »
Oh Lord. 

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2010, 11:33:17 AM »

Iraq let us search saddam's bathrooms - there was a very small % chance they had real WMD.  NKorea, on the other hand, detonated a nuke.  100% chance they had nukes.

I believe if Iraq was about removing a dangerous dictator and liberating an oppressed people - then NKorea was an equally worthy cause.

So yes.  Apply the same standard.  Don't pay them off.  Imagine the shitstorm on getbig should Obama pay off Kim Jung Il to stop being mean.  You guys would call him every name in the book.

dude, n korea will fight back. we don't pick THOSE fights.  ;)
FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2010, 11:37:50 AM »

240- do u ever tire making a fool of 333567?

FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2010, 11:40:53 AM »
240- do u ever tire making a fool of 333567?

::)  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2010, 11:46:31 AM »

what do you think of my argument?

Do you believe a nation that lets us search their commodes for WMD (and none are found) is a greater threat than a nation with ICBMs, proven nukes, and plenty of threatening statements?

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2010, 11:49:50 AM »

Do you believe a nation that lets us search their commodes for WMD (and none are found) is a greater threat than a nation with ICBMs, proven nukes, and plenty of threatening statements?

3333567 backed in a corner! can't wait for his Obama response
FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2010, 11:56:09 AM »

I think you are so full of fucking shit - that you are doing anything to cover yor ass off of the beating you have been taking the last 2 months.