Author Topic: Sarah Palin = WINNING.  (Read 70081 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: The Official Sarah Palin 2012 and beyond Appreciation Thread
« Reply #550 on: May 29, 2011, 08:00:41 PM »
3333333= Sarah Palin's unofficial campaign manager for the getbig vote.
 :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #551 on: May 29, 2011, 08:07:03 PM »
3333333= Sarah Palin's unofficial campaign manager for the getbig vote.
 :)

I have always liked her and make no apologies for it.  She is far from perfect, but compared to Obama, newt, huck, Romney, pelosi, Reid, McConnell, boehner, mclame, et al, I will take her any day. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: May 29, 2011, 08:33:19 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Sarah Palin: Of the People, By the People, For the People
SarahPAC ^ | Sunday May 29, 2011 | Sarah Palin
Posted on 05/29/2011 8:12:21 PM PDT by Bigtigermike

Took an incognito tour of our beautiful national monuments tonight. We met some great everyday citizens who were also "taking it all in" in honor of the greatest nation on earth. One couple we met traveled from Michigan to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary in our nation's capital, and they expressed how thankful they were to live in this land of great opportunity. We were also privileged tonight to get to thank a member of the greatest generation for his service in WWII. This fine patriot was surrounded by his large, extended family that had pooled together to send their patriarch from Oklahoma to DC this Memorial Day weekend to see the breathtaking WWII memorial built to honor that generation's tremendous sacrifice. Meeting him and his caring family made my heart soar with pride for the honor so many show our military vets.

Tonight, as the sun set and we gathered to read the eternal words of President Lincoln at the majestic memorial in his honor, we were shown more reasons why Americans can feel great pride in our exceptional nation. The Lincoln Memorial reminds us that ours is to be a government "of the people, by the people and for the people" and it's with gratefulness for past generations that we can commit ourselves to living out the promises and values etched on those memorial walls.

And that's what this tour is all about.

- Sarah Palin

roccoginge

« Reply #553 on: May 30, 2011, 01:51:37 AM »
I have always liked her and make no apologies for it.  She is far from perfect, but compared to Obama, newt, huck, Romney, pelosi, Reid, McConnell, boehner, mclame, et al, I will take her any day. 
I thought you were a bit more intelligent than this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: May 30, 2011, 06:04:50 PM »
Sarah Palin Arrives in Gettysburg
 Fox43.com ^ | May 30, 2011 | Nic Moye

UPDATE: Former Alaskan Governor and Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin is in Gettsyburg. Her patriotic themed bus is parked outside the Gettysburg Courtyard hotel arriving late Monday afternoon. Palin is not releasing a public schedule, but a crowd is gathering at the battlefield in anticipation she'll make a public appearance Monday evening. Palin is traveling with her husband and daughter on a "One Nation" tour which she began in Washington, D.C.

(Excerpt) Read more at fox43.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: May 30, 2011, 06:36:38 PM »
Sarah Palin: Greetings from the road in Maryland!
 SarahPAC ^ | May 30, 2011 | Sarah Palin

Mount Vernon was amazing, really something special.

I’ve said before that George Washington is my favorite Founding Father because he was reluctant to serve, and yet he rose to the great challenges before him. I can certainly see why he dreaded leaving his home on the Potomac. His servant's heart is an inspiration to us all.

When Piper laid the wreath at George Washington's tomb this afternoon, I wished that every American school student could be here to see and feel the spirit of our nation's first father. Even Piper was able to grasp the significance of being in the presence of our first President - who had such diverse interests - when she told me later "how hard he must have worked to keep that farm going!" And then she added, "And can you believe he was a commercial fisherman, from DC?!"

There's so much to learn and absorb at Mt. Vernon. Washington was a very busy man who had a healthy reluctance to serve as President after having dedicated so many precious years in service to others while he lead the military. When he accepted the call to be our nation's first chief executive, he served for the right reasons. Though he loved his home at Mt. Vernon so much, this self-taught, "non politician" was willing to sacrifice his passion for farming, fishing, trade and commerce in order to answer another call of to lead the new nation.

Visiting Washington's home today with fellow citizens from all across the country, including Maryland, Oklahoma, Michigan, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Idaho reminds us of our common bond. That bond can be summed up in Washington's prayer that you can find at his tomb. It reads in part, "I now make it my earnest prayer, that God would have the United States in his holy protection...to dispose us all to do Justice, to love mercy...which were the Characteristics of the Devine Author of our blessed Religion, and without an humble imitation of whose example in these things, we can never hope to be a happy Nation. Amen." (June 8, 1783)

And amen!

I encourage every American to travel east to Mt. Vernon. Beautiful. Educational. Inspiring. Worth it. And the caretakers and tour guides there are superb. They're so proud that the estate, museum and gardens are privately operated and funded. Their patience with visitors and care for Washington's land and possessions is a testament to their passion for restoring a part of America's strong foundation. Their conscientious work is another reason to be proud to be American!

The Archives and Mount Vernon. Can you tell I'm fired up?!

- Sarah Palin

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: May 30, 2011, 07:18:46 PM »
Sarah Palin Gets It Right
 The Baltimore Sun ^ | Tuesday, May 31, 2011 | House Editorial

Just when you thought the Republican presidential field was getting set, up pops the most mischievous force in American politics, Sarah Palin. The former Alaska governor — the real deal this time, not actress Julianne Moore channeling her for the filming in Maryland of the movie "Game Change" — dropped by Ft. McHenry on Monday in a non-campaign stop in her non-campaign bus on her (wink wink) non-campaign tour of the East Coast, which ends, in what must be pure coincidence, in the first primary state, New Hampshire.

While in Baltimore, according to a Los Angeles Times reporter who was able to keep up despite the lack of a public schedule, Ms. Palin read a manuscript of the "Star Spangled Banner;" hoisted a 36-pound cannon ball; briefly upbraided President Obama for referring to the U.S. Military during a Memorial Day observance as "one of the finest fighting forces in the world," as opposed to the finest; and in a particularly mavericky touch, paid a compliment to another non-candidate governor, Rick Perry of Texas.

All this action from the Fox News commentator, plus her recent purchase of a home in Arizona, which could be a perch in the Lower 48 from which to launch a presidential run, has delighted all ends of the political spectrum. In fact, it's hard to tell who's more excited, Governor Palin's many fans or the Democrats who think she'd be easy to beat.

SNIP

It's rare that we agree with something Ms. Palin says, but she had it absolutely right when she said at Ft. McHenry "Competition breeds success. I would hope there is gonna be vigorous debate and a lot of aggressive competition even in our primary so that our voters have a good choice." We couldn't have said it better ourselves.

(Excerpt) Read more at baltimoresun.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: May 31, 2011, 09:45:21 AM »
Palin: Eliminate All Energy Subsidies
RealClearPolitics ^ | Tuesday May 31, 2011 | Scott Conroy

DILLSBURG, Pa. -- Asked Tuesday whether she supports the federal subsidy of ethanol, an always critical issue in the presidential nominating cycle, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin went one step further and called for the elimination of all energy subsidies.

"I think that all of our energy subsidies need to be relooked at today and eliminated," Palin told RCP during a quick stop at a coffee shop in this picturesque town tucked into the south-central Pennsylvania countryside. "And we need to make sure that we're investing and allowing our businesses to invest in reliable energy products right now that aren't going to necessitate subsidies because, bottom line, we can't afford it."

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: May 31, 2011, 03:04:28 PM »
Sarah Palin's 'real Americans'
The Washington Examiner ^ | May 31. 2011 | Christopher Taylor

Not so long ago, Sarah Palin gave a speech in which she praised small towns as the "real America" and as bastions of "pro-America" attitudes. She was roundly criticized and attacked by the left for her statements, and she later issued an apology stating that if people thought she meant some parts of the nation were not "real" Americans, "I don't want that misunderstood, if that's the way it came across, I apologize."

Still, the left holds this against her, angry that she might think some parts of the country are more genuinely American than others, and that some might be more pro-American than others. Not long before Palin's speech, President George W. Bush remarked that vacationing on his ranch helped him stay in touch with real Americans, and the same sort of outrage erupted. How dare he say people in Washington DC aren't real Americans!

At the time, New York Times columnist Paul Krugman growled: "And what are those of us who live in New Jersey -- chopped liver?"

What Krugman, and most, misunderstand is that this isn't about urban versus rural or big city versus small towns. When Sarah Palin or President Bush (or your average conservative) says something like this, the point is not "Americans only live in rural areas" it is more "the lawyers, lobbyists, and politicians in Washington DC aren't real Americans."

And by "real Americans" he's not saying these folks are somehow un-American - although they might be - he was pointing out that they don't represent the country at-large. That they are out of touch and in their own little isolated world. It doesn't really matter how many people live in what part of the country. It matters that the slice of particular people that are being referred to are unrepresentative.

There are slices like that all over: Manhattan's uber-socialite set, Hollywood's trendy cliques, white supremacists in Idaho, La Raza reconquistas in Los Angeles, and so on. They are little pockets of unreality, people who are out of touch with the nation at-large.

It is particularly true that people who are insulated from the general public to the degree that politicians often are start to form their own little cultures, largely out of touch with the rest of the country - in particular the people they are supposed to represent.

So referring to the "real America" is more a compliment to the hard working regular folks in the United States, than a slam on others. Real Americans are the people who drive the country's economy, who deliver goods, work in factories, grow food, teach schools, drive cabs, raise families, and all the other millions of activities that make up the American culture.

People who don't fall under this category are people that exist outside this core of the nation, people who live isolated from the way things get produced and delivered in the country. The super rich who never have to go shopping, for whom food simply shows up on the table; the billion dollar contractor who flies around the world and lobbies Congress but who never has time to get back home to his family; the superstar actress that can't figure out how to use a credit card, to whom everything is handed as a gift.

And yes, that includes Washington, D.C.'s political class, but that group comprises only a very small portion of the city, in its pinnacle where everything is made of marble and nobody has to scrape by a living on food stamps and dodge gangs.

It isn't that these people cannot understand America or have some connection with it. Some do, but most do not, simply because they become increasingly isolated and insulated from the rest of the country the more time they spend in office.

Those of us who work out here in America - wherever that may be - are almost alien to this sort of person, and in turn, they are somewhat alien to us. They don't make up the heart of America, even though they are Americans. So, in a way, they aren't "real" Americans.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #559 on: May 31, 2011, 03:34:17 PM »
you must be going to see her on her "please don't stop looking at me tour"  :D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #560 on: May 31, 2011, 04:03:00 PM »

She seems to be aging quickly.  She needs to take a break and chill for a while - also wear sunscreen regularly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #561 on: May 31, 2011, 05:33:56 PM »
You guys nominate her in 2012, and you deserve all 1,440 add'l days of obama bullshit.

You'll have earned it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #562 on: June 04, 2011, 01:19:48 PM »
I agree with this. 

Palin For President Not In The Stars

Rick Hamada
By Rick Hamada
Wednesday - June 01, 2011

Sarah Palin presents her keynote speech May 2 during the grand opening of the Golden Eagle Arena at West Hills College Lemoore, in Lemoore, Calif. AP photo/The Fresno Bee, John Walker, File

Sarah Palin will not win the GOP nomination for president because she cannot win against President Barack Obama.

Now, for all you Palin supporters, I hope you will continue reading even though your teeth are gnashing and this column is about ready to become kitty litter liner.

First of all, I admire former Gov. Palin. I believe that she is the most compelling and influential political personality today - yes, that includes everybody. She has cultivated an impressive following from the day she was introduced as John McCain’s running mate in 2008.

Her shrewdness in remaining in the public spotlight with her books, FOX News punditry and pointed statements regarding the president has served her well. A recent poll of GOP members finds that Palin is second in support for the Oval Office slightly behind former Gov. Mitt Romney.

There is no doubt that among Republicans and, especially tea party members, she is a rock star.

But the ultimate objective is to win, to be elected. Palin simply will not be elected president.

Please, don’t insult our mutual intelligence by saying my conclusion is based on Palin being a woman. Is America ready for a female president?

I believe this nation has been ready for a woman president. I truly don’t believe gender is an issue.

It all boils down to one question: Is she the right candidate?

Supporters claim Palin’s record will resonate with the American people, and that she has a great story to tell.

I don’t disagree. People are aware of her record. Her tenacity in defeating a longtime incumbent to win the governorship is the fodder of political lore. Unfortunately, her opponents and the press will remind everybody that she also resigned from the job she so doggedly pursued.

And let’s talk about the press. There is a reality in this country that, although it may not be conspiratorial, there is a liberal, left-leaning bias in major media. If you deny it, then you are not being genuine in your commentary.

And you can count on creative hit piece ads targeting Palin that will be shrill and borderline obscene.

I am not certain that any contemporary candidate would be able to weather such an assault and survive.

Despite the machinations of present-day politicking being the cause of the demise of a Palin candidacy, her influence and stature can grow and ultimately benefit her party.

The same celebrity that would instigate such a brutish response from media and partisan operatives is the very reason why GOP and tea party loyalists love her.

Palin has an uncanny ability to infuse excitement, energy and, I daresay, a Hollywood element into a party that oftentimes comes across as stern and professorial.

Whoever Palin would ultimately endorse as the Republican presidential candidate, the chosen one will receive a huge boost toward become the Republican presidential nominee.

Combined with her unwavering conservative message, Palin’s role in the 2012 presidential election will serve the GOP best not as a star player, but as star maker.

http://www.midweek.com/content/columns/ace_article/palin_for_president_not_in_the_stars/

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #563 on: June 04, 2011, 01:50:33 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: June 04, 2011, 02:32:49 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   GOP Club
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Howard Dean warns Sarah Palin could beat Obama in 2012
The Hill ^ | June 4, 2011 | Alexander Bolton
Posted on June 4, 2011 4:38:35 PM EDT by 2ndDivisionVet

Howard Dean, the former Democratic National Committee chairman who helped Democrats capture the White House in 2008, warns that Sarah Palin could defeat President Obama in 2012.

Dean says his fellow Democrats should beware of inside-the-Beltway conventional wisdom that Obama would crush Palin in a general-election contest next year.

“I think she could win,” Dean told The Hill in an interview Friday. “She wouldn’t be my first choice if I were a Republican but I think she could win.”

Dean warns the sluggish economy could have more of a political impact than many Washington strategists and pundits assume.

“Any time you have a contest — particularly when unemployment is as high as it is — nobody gets a walkover,” Dean said. “Whoever the Republicans nominate, including people like Sarah Palin, whom the inside-the-Beltway crowd dismisses — my view is if you get the nomination of a major party, you can win the presidency, I don’t care what people write about you inside the Beltway,” Dean said.

Dean spoke to The Hill the same day the Labor Department revealed the national economy added only 54,000 jobs in May and the national unemployment rate had risen to 9.1 percent.

Last month the private sector created 83,000 jobs, about a third the average for the previous three months.

Dean said he doesn’t think Palin will win the GOP nomination or would have the advantage over Obama in 2012. But he warned it is dangerous for Democrats to dismiss her.

Palin said Friday that she was "still weeks away" from making a decision about a presidential campaign.

“Anybody who gets the nomination could win the presidency,” he said. “Do I think she’s going to get the nomination? No. But that process is so difficult and really tests candidates in ways that no other process can."

Dean knows the rigors of presidential primaries first hand. In 2004, his unconventional campaign briefly put him in contention for the Democratic nod before the eventual winner, Sen. John Kerry (Mass.), pulled away.

“Anybody who survives the process can win the presidency,” he added.

Dean said Republicans made the mistake of underestimating Bill Clinton in the rest of the Democratic field in 1991 when former President George H.W. Bush seemed to have a strong advantage but the economy was still mired in recession.

“I can remember Bill Clinton, I think, was one of the seven dwarfs,” Cain said. “This goes on every four years and I think it’s best not to pay attention to that kind of talk.”

Bruce Cain, a political science and public policy professor and director of the University of California Washington Center, subscribes to the prevailing view that Palin would be a weak opponent against Obama.

“I stand with conventional wisdom that she’s way too flawed,” Cain. “Polls show that many women and independent voters aren’t happy with her.”

Cain believes the national economy must sink back into recession and unemployment swell to double digits before Palin becomes dangerous to Obama.

“If unemployment soars back up to double digits, voters will tune out any personal differences and be desperate for an alternative,” Cain said.

Dean thinks former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, Jr. (R), who recently finished serving as the Obama administration’s ambassador to China, would be the president’s most dangerous general-election opponent in 2012, a view shared by many Democrats.

“He is an independent. He is a moderate on some social issues and has a strong record as a governor and also has international experience that I think is lacking in every other candidate,” Dean said, comparing Huntsman to the rest of the GOP field.

Dean, however, doubts Huntsman, who has little national name recognition, could win the GOP primary.

Cain, of the University of California, said Dean’s view of Huntsman matches up with the conventional wisdom of many Democrats.

He says Huntsman would be especially strong in the general election if unemployment and growth numbers fail to improve.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #565 on: June 05, 2011, 10:41:20 AM »
Palin doubled down on her Paul Revere gaffe this morning.

She is a strange bird.

http://www.newser.com/story/120239/sarah-palin-i-didnt-mess-up-paul-revere-question.html

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: June 08, 2011, 11:39:49 AM »
Reuters/Ipsos Poll: Governor Palin Leads the 2012 Primary Race
Conservatives for Palin ^ | Ian Lazaran

She’s up 22-20 on Romney according to Reuters/Ipsos. Paul and Cain are tied for third at 7%. Today’s Quinnipiac poll appears to be a pretty major outlier when you consider that the Governor and Romney have been within four of each other in every other credible poll.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: June 08, 2011, 11:45:41 AM »
she's still ten points behind romney VS OBAMA - that is what matters.  Romney would probably defeat obama if the election was held today.  Palin would probably not defeat obama, if the election was held today.

You tie your boat to the longer shot.  You support the one who would have to overcome a 12 point deficit just to TIE obama in the presidential race.  Cause she has boobies, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: June 10, 2011, 09:56:19 AM »
Palin Ties Obama in Key Swing States: OH, NC, NV, MO, PA
Poll Insider ^ | June 10, 2011 | pollinsider

________________________ ________________________ __________

In 2008, Obama won 3 swing states that George w. Bush won twice (OH, NV, NC), almost took out another (MO), and expanded margin of victory in one more (PA). Today, we briefly look at these states and their current polling status.

+ All data comes from Public Policy Polling crosstabs. Their published results show large margins of victory for Obama because they do not weight their data to reality. In each of the 5 polls below, Democrats were polled at much higher rates than in any turnout when compared to 2010, 2008, 2006, or 2004. We use 2010 turnout models as history has shown that turnout occurs in 2-3 cycle spurts.

+ In these 5 swing states, Obama leads Palin by about 3% on pure data. However, this is good news for Palin because most of the Democrats have made up their minds in the data, and 4 times as many Republicans and Independents refused to give an answer (this is a result of Incumbency vs. Primary Candidates). Incumbent parties usually have higher % of Yes/No answers because their candidate is set whereas challengers have a lower % of Yes/No answers because the candidate in question might not be their first primary choice and they choose not to answer. This leaves a pool of 10-15% of people who did not answer who are mostly Republicans, followed by some Independents, and very few Democrats. Making assumptions and factoring in these numbers would have the races flipped in many cases.

+ Forget National polls. Swing State polls is where it is at. Like in most elections, a dozen states will decide who the President is, and the rest will vote for the party they always vote for. These are 5 of those swing states, and Obama won 4 of them in 2008. In 3 of the polls, Palin takes in more Democrats than Republicans. In another 3, Palin wins more Independents than Obama (reversal vs. McCain from 2008).

+ "Personally" people like Barack Obama, but they think he is doing a crappy job. "Personally" people dislike Sarah Palin, or at least the portrayal of Sarah Palin, but rarely complain about her policy stances, probably because they are popular with the American voting public. Looking at all of this information, it is easy to see why so many are still gunning for Sarah Palin, even as the taunt her as irrelevant and unelectable. She is this close today, and she hasn't even begun campaigning, her image has been destroyed, and no one knows who she really is. In reality, they know that Palin is: Genuinely likeable; The most anti-establishment anti-Washington candidate there is; Anti-Special Interests unlike everyone who says they are but are not; Holds positions in agreement with the majority of Americans; Electrifying and can raise serious money and ground game. Most polling is left "untouched" because Democrat pollsters know that random samples heavily oversample and favor Democrats when compared to the actual voting public. But this is reality:

Nevada - Obama 46.5% Palin 43%

In 2008, Obama won Nevada by 12.5%. Today, he would lead Sarah Palin by just 3.5%, a statistical tie.

Sample: 35% D, 33% R, 32% I

Notes: PPP used a 45% D Sample which was 10 points higher than Dem turnout in 2010 and 8 points higher than in 2008. Among Independents, Palin leads Obama by 2 percent, a big swap from Obama's 14% margin over McCain in 2008 among Independents.

Ohio - Obama 46% Palin 43.5%

In 2008, Obama won Ohio by 4.5%. Today, his lead against Sarah Palin would be just 2.5%, a statistical tie.

Sample: 36% D, 36% R, 28% I

Notes: PPP used a 45% D Sample which is 9 points higher than Dem turnout in 2010 and 6 points higher than in 2008. Among Independents, Palin leads Obama by 1%, a group he won by 7% in 2008.

North Carolina - Obama 47.5% Palin 43.5%

In 2008, Obama won NC by <1%. Today, Obama would be in a statistical tie with Palin.

Sample: R 40%, D 39%, I 21%

Notes: PPP used a 48% (!) Dem sample which is 9 points higher than 2010 (est) and 6 points higher than 2008. Poll showed Obama leading among Independents, but there were too few Independents examined for positive reading. In reality, McCain and Bush both won NC independents by double digits. With more accurate Indy data, Palin would lead.

Missouri - Obama 45% Palin 44%

Sample 37% R, 34% D, 28% I

Notes: 97% of Democrats are decided. But as is common, there is 14% undecided among Republicans and 12% with Independents. The Republican undecideds would likely break Palin 8-1 and the Indepents towards Palin 3-2, or 2-2 at worst.

Pennsylvania - Obama 46% Palin 42%

Sample: 37% R, 40% D, 23% I

Notes: PPP had an amazing 51% Dem sample! This is a solid 11 points higher than 2010, 7 points higher than 2008, and 10 points higher than 2004.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: June 10, 2011, 09:57:05 AM »
you deserve another 4 years of Obama for every post you make propping up this moron.

There are 10 capable GOp candidates running, and you're trying to sell her.

BAH!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: June 10, 2011, 10:00:57 AM »
you deserve another 4 years of Obama for every post you make propping up this moron.

There are 10 capable GOp candidates running, and you're trying to sell her.

BAH!

I would for an HIV riddled homeless bum who bathes in the fountain in Cental Park and talks to pigeons over Obama if given the choice.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: June 10, 2011, 10:02:14 AM »
I would for an HIV riddled homeless bum who bathes in the fountain in Cental Park and talks to pigeons over Obama if given the choice.   

The HIV bum might have the self-awareness to say "I don't claim to be an expert on every issue and know it all".

Maybe he could teach "baby girl" this skill.  Her willingness to bullshit her way thru anything is disgusting and embarassing to repubs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: June 10, 2011, 10:04:27 AM »
The HIV bum might have the self-awareness to say "I don't claim to be an expert on every issue and know it all".

Maybe he could teach "baby girl" this skill.  Her willingness to bullshit her way thru anything is disgusting and embarassing to repubs.

;D  ;D

240 - did you rejected in the past by any females resembling sarah?   You seem particularly scornful towards her.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: June 10, 2011, 10:07:38 AM »
240 - did you rejected in the past by any females resembling sarah?   You seem particularly scornful towards her.   

Would you be sexually attracted to this, or would your disgust with the political ideal associated with it just totally kill your boner?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: June 10, 2011, 10:09:06 AM »
Yuck.   Did you date someone like that?