Author Topic: Sarah Palin = WINNING.  (Read 70063 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: The Official Sarah Palin 2012 and beyond Appreciation Thread
« Reply #625 on: September 06, 2011, 10:44:05 AM »
Bro - you voted for Obama and posted pics of him like brokeback mountain - trust me - the joke is on you many times over.   

Palin 2012 thread...errrrrrrr Trump 2012 thread...errrrrrr Bachman 2012 errrrrrrr....
Whos next chump... keep your mouth shut

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #626 on: September 06, 2011, 10:45:57 AM »
Palin 2012 thread...errrrrrrr Trump 2012 thread...errrrrrr Bachman 2012 errrrrrrr....

All of those three would be, and could be, and will be, far better than the One Term mistake named ZERO. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: September 06, 2011, 11:46:55 AM »

LMFAO. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #628 on: September 06, 2011, 12:15:44 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: September 06, 2011, 12:17:16 PM »
ground breaking story

Truth - we are used to Obama's denigrating and defiling the flag. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #630 on: September 06, 2011, 12:19:40 PM »
dude..your shit is weak

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: September 06, 2011, 12:21:06 PM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #632 on: September 06, 2011, 12:22:15 PM »
awesome

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: September 06, 2011, 12:23:16 PM »
awesome

Are you going to Flash Mob when he loses next year?   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #634 on: September 06, 2011, 12:25:01 PM »
Are you going to Flash Mob when he loses next year?   

na.. i dont really give a shit.. dude im Malcolm.. i rock..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #635 on: September 06, 2011, 12:34:07 PM »
na.. i dont really give a shit.. dude im Malcolm.. i rock..
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: September 09, 2011, 02:24:05 PM »
September 9, 2011
Some of Sarah Palin's Ideas Cross the Political Divide
By ANAND GIRIDHARADAS

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/10/us/10iht-currents10.html?_r=2&pagewanted=print

CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS — Let us begin by confessing that, if Sarah Palin surfaced to say something intelligent and wise and fresh about the present American condition, many of us would fail to hear it.

That is not how we’re primed to see Ms. Palin. A pugnacious Tea Partyer? Sure. A woman of the people? Yup. A Mama Grizzly? You betcha.

But something curious happened when Ms. Palin strode onto the stage last weekend at a Tea Party event in Indianola, Iowa. Along with her familiar and predictable swipes at President Barack Obama and the “far left,” she delivered a devastating indictment of the entire U.S. political establishment — left, right and center — and pointed toward a way of transcending the presently unbridgeable political divide.

The next day, the “lamestream” media, as she calls it, played into her fantasy of it by ignoring the ideas she unfurled and dwelling almost entirely on the will-she-won’t-she question of her presidential ambitions.

So here is something I never thought I would write: a column about Sarah Palin’s ideas.

There was plenty of the usual Palin schtick — words that make clear that she is not speaking to everyone but to a particular strain of American: “The working men and women of this country, you got up off your couch, you came down from the deer stand, you came out of the duck blind, you got off the John Deere, and we took to the streets, and we took to the town halls, and we ended up at the ballot box.”

But when her throat was cleared at last, Ms. Palin had something considerably more substantive to say.

She made three interlocking points. First, that the United States is now governed by a “permanent political class,” drawn from both parties, that is increasingly cut off from the concerns of regular people. Second, that these Republicans and Democrats have allied with big business to mutual advantage to create what she called “corporate crony capitalism.” Third, that the real political divide in the United States may no longer be between friends and foes of Big Government, but between friends and foes of vast, remote, unaccountable institutions (both public and private).

In supporting her first point, about the permanent political class, she attacked both parties’ tendency to talk of spending cuts while spending more and more; to stoke public anxiety about a credit downgrade, but take a vacation anyway; to arrive in Washington of modest means and then somehow ride the gravy train to fabulous wealth. She observed that 7 of the 10 wealthiest counties in the United States happen to be suburbs of the nation’s capital.

Her second point, about money in politics, helped to explain the first. The permanent class stays in power because it positions itself between two deep troughs: the money spent by the government and the money spent by big companies to secure decisions from government that help them make more money.

“Do you want to know why nothing ever really gets done?” she said, referring to politicians. “It’s because there’s nothing in it for them. They’ve got a lot of mouths to feed — a lot of corporate lobbyists and a lot of special interests that are counting on them to keep the good times and the money rolling along.”

Because her party has agitated for the wholesale deregulation of money in politics and the unshackling of lobbyists, these will be heard in some quarters as sacrilegious words.

Ms. Palin’s third point was more striking still: in contrast to the sweeping paeans to capitalism and the free market delivered by the Republican presidential candidates whose ranks she has yet to join, she sought to make a distinction between good capitalists and bad ones. The good ones, in her telling, are those small businesses that take risks and sink and swim in the churning market; the bad ones are well-connected megacorporations that live off bailouts, dodge taxes and profit terrifically while creating no jobs.

Strangely, she was saying things that liberals might like, if not for Ms. Palin’s having said them.

“This is not the capitalism of free men and free markets, of innovation and hard work and ethics, of sacrifice and of risk,” she said of the crony variety. She added: “It’s the collusion of big government and big business and big finance to the detriment of all the rest — to the little guys. It’s a slap in the face to our small business owners — the true entrepreneurs, the job creators accounting for 70 percent of the jobs in America.”

Is there a hint of a political breakthrough hiding in there?

The political conversation in the United States is paralyzed by a simplistic division of labor. Democrats protect that portion of human flourishing that is threatened by big money and enhanced by government action. Republicans protect that portion of human flourishing that is threatened by big government and enhanced by the free market.

What is seldom said is that human flourishing is a complex and delicate thing, and that we needn’t choose whether government or the market jeopardizes it more, because both can threaten it at the same time.

Ms. Palin may be hinting at a new political alignment that would pit a vigorous localism against a kind of national-global institutionalism.

On one side would be those Americans who believe in the power of vast, well-developed institutions like Goldman Sachs, the Teamsters Union, General Electric, Google and the U.S. Department of Education to make the world better. On the other side would be people who believe that power, whether public or private, becomes corrupt and unresponsive the more remote and more anonymous it becomes; they would press to live in self-contained, self-governing enclaves that bear the burden of their own prosperity.

No one knows yet whether Ms. Palin will actually run for president. But she did just get more interesting.

Join an online conversation at http://anand.ly

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #637 on: September 09, 2011, 02:41:24 PM »
Copy and past more. You are totally convincing everyone.

We read every word.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: September 09, 2011, 02:46:50 PM »
Copy and past more. You are totally convincing everyone.

We read every word.

There is no convincing morons with TBI like yourself of the failures of your messiah. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #639 on: September 09, 2011, 02:48:20 PM »
I thought you were moving to be a chicom.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: September 20, 2011, 07:36:02 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   GOP Club
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Oh my: Palin within five of Obama in new Marist poll
Hot Air ^ | September 20, 2011 | Allahpundit
Posted on September 20, 2011 10:34:07 PM EDT by 2ndDivisionVet

The Palin fans on Twitter were nudging me to post this before I’d even seen it. Now I understand why. Might be the best poll she’s had since the ’08 election.

After trailing Obama by more than 20 percentage points in polls all year, the new national survey, taken Sept. 13-14, found Palin trailing the president by just 5 points, 49-44 percent. The key reason: She now leads Obama among independents, a sharp turnaround…

By a margin of 49 percent to 36 percent, voters said they definitely plan to vote against Obama, according to the poll. Independents by 53 percent to 28 percent said they definitely plan to vote against him…

Obama is neck and neck with Romney, leading by 46-44. Obama had led by 5 points in August, 4 points in June, and 1 point in April. Romney now leads among independents, 44 percent to 40 percent.

Obama leads Perry by 50 percent to 41 percent. They split independents 43-43. Obama had led Perry by 19 points in August, as Perry was joining the campaign. Some of what’s going on here, obviously, is utter public exhaustion with Hopenchange and Obamanomics. If I were David Plouffe, that 49/36 split on voters who say they’ll definitely vote against The One would make me wet myself. But some of it’s specific to Palin too:

Look no further than the fact that she now fares better against Obama than Perry does — and actually leads him among independents. That’s an astounding turnaround given the trend in her polling over the past three years and a huge boost for Palinistas vis-a-vis questions about her electability. That said, I’m not sure how to square this with other recent polls showing grimmer numbers for her. When Rasmussen polled her head to head against Obama at the start of the month, he found her trailing by 12 points among likely voters. That was a bigger margin than Romney, Perry, Paul, Cain and even Jon Huntsman faced. And the new NYT/CBS poll published last Friday showing brutal new numbers for Obama also found Palin’s favorables at an all-time low — 20/62, with even a plurality of Republicans saying they view her unfavorably (39 percent, compared to 36 who view her favorably).

Exit question: What explains the sudden surge? Did her attack on crony capitalism in her Indianola speech strike a chord with independents? Or is her amazing name recognition helping her here? The more disgusted the public is with O, the more open they are to voting on “Anybody But Obama” grounds, and thus the more it stands to reason that they’d react favorably to a Republican alternative whom they’re already very familiar with.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: All things Palin Thread
« Reply #641 on: September 22, 2011, 06:18:50 AM »
Explosive Email Shows Anti-Palin Author McGinniss, Random House Likely Published Literary Hoax
by Andrew Breitbart

www.biggovernment.com

The awful launch week for the over-hyped, expected bestseller The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin, by controversial author Joe McGinniss, just got worse. Much worse.

After a week of universally scathing pans from the reflexively anti-Palin establishment media, McGinniss now faces the fight of his literary life: the accusation that he seems to have knowingly submitted a book to his publisher, Crown/Random House, that was filled with unproved “tawdry gossip” and rumors that lacked “factual evidence.”

In the email below, sent in January of 2011, McGinniss reveals that his manuscript, then under legal review at Crown/Random House, could not prove its most headline-grabbing allegations. And yet, many of these “salacious stories” that lacked “proof” (in McGinniss’s own words) ended up in the book, and on televisions everywhere during the author’s current media tour … without proper sourcing, and without any apparent new evidence to support them.

McGinniss’s panicked state is evidenced by the identity of the recipient to whom he sent his email of distress. Jesse Griffin was the author of an obscure, low-rent, and now-defunct anti-Palin blog that obsessed over Trig Palin’s maternity–claiming, without any evidence, that Sarah Palin was not Trig’s mother.

Was Random House aware that its prized author was making a desperate overtime bid to save face? And if so, why did it allow him to come forth with most of those tawdry accusations without proof or proper sourcing?

This would not be the first time McGinniss has found himself in trouble over accusations of unethical journalism. In 1987, McGinniss agreed to pay $325,000 to settle a lawsuit brought by the convicted murderer who was the subject of McGinniss’s book Fatal Vision. He has also admitted to having surreptitiously distributed a competitor’s manuscript about Palin that was handed to him by his own publisher. The leak allegedly damaged the commercial viability of that book.

In 2003, Random House released a larger-than-life, massive bestseller by James Frey entitled A Million Little Pieces. Later, it was revealed that the book was a fantastical literary hoax that made its way past some of the highest-paid and most respected editors and lawyers in the literary world. Doubleday/Random House felt compelled to offer full refunds to those who had bought the book.

Has history repeated itself?

Mr. McGinniss has not responded to multiple requests for comment.

—–

To: Jesse Griffin
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 6:15 PM
Subject: I have to ask you for help

Jesse–

Legal review of my manuscript is underway and here’s my problem: no one has ever offered documentation of any of the lurid stories about the Palins. Shailey Tripp is the latest example.

APD and Sarah have denied that Todd had any involvement with her. To my knowledge, no one has provided any evidence that he did. TheEnquirer cites AlaskaWTF, which in turn cites the Enquirer: what good is that? I’m also told that the Enquirer is preparing to back off this story and save face by denouncing Ms. Tripp as an unreliable source who promised documentation she couldn’t provide.

She may be mentally unstable and prone to fabrication, delusion, or both. Her joint may be called Blue Hands Massage (brrrrr!), but she’s no Monica Lewinsky with a blue dress with a semen stain, that’s for sure.

Do you believe that Todd paid her for sex? If so, why do you believe that, other than that you wish it were true?

A lurid, sensational, defamatory story about Todd, based only on the account of a woman charged with prostitution, who is no doubt desperate for money, and who sold her story to the Enquirer, is a gift from heaven for Sarah.

Jesse, you can ridicule Sarah for calling in to the execrable Bob & Mark, but the fact is that as far as this story goes, there’s no there there. And rumors about what might come in weeks ahead are not facts. In fact, they’re garbage.

I’ve neither seen nor heard anything that indicates that Ms. Tripp’s story has any basis in fact. None of the endless crap Patrick posted about her before getting the boot from palingates.com offers any substantiation.

And even you write frequently that you know things you can’t yet post, but that soon “all will be revealed.” This has been going on since I first became aware of your blog, but as far as I know you haven’t substantiated a single claim or provided verification for a single rumor that you’ve posted about Sarah’s personal life, or the personal lives of any Palin family members. Thus, she gets to denounce what she calls “lies.”

Neither from you, the Enquirer, AlaskaWTF, palingates.com or anyone else, have I seen a credible, identified source backing any of the salacious stories about the Palin family.

Thus–as Random House lawyers are already pointing out to me–nothing I can cite other than my own reporting rises above the level of tawdry gossip. The proof is always just around the corner, but that’s a corner nobody has been able to turn. Maybe Jeff Dunn has, in which case I’ll be the first to congratulate him. But frankly, at this point, I’m tired of it, and I’ve run out of time.

No one has ever provided factual evidence that:

a) Todd had sex with a hooker, or with anyone else outside his marriage.

b) Sarah had an affair with Brad Hanson, or anyone else.

c) Track was a druggie who enlisted in the army to avoid a jail term. Or that he vandalized Wasilla school buses.

d) Willow was involved in the vandalism of the empty house in Meadow Lakes. Or that Sarah rushed back from Hawaii to put the lid on that.

e) Trig is not Sarah’s natural born child.

f) Bristol was promiscuous as a high schooler and drank and used drugs, or became pregnant again after Tripp’s birth.

Jesse, you were going on and on about Bristol being pregnant while doing Dancing With The Stars. And, if I recall correctly, at the time of her brief glossy-magazine-payday “reunion” with Levi, you surmised that she was pregnant by Ben Barber, or at least by someone who wasn’t Levi. You’ve recently suggested she’s had an abortion, publishing photographs that show her chubby then and thin now. But doesn’t that seem a little “thin” to you, based on nothing besides magazine pictures?

So much has bubbled at the salacious rumor stage for more than two years, but no one has been able to take even one story further.

Jesse, if you can put me in touch with people who are willing and able to substantiate any of the above, now is the time to do so. Otherwise, I hope you won’t complain that there are no startling new revelations in my book. My publisher and I think it’s damning enough without airing the family’s dirty laundry, but because Sarah’s hypocrisy about her family is one of the things that galls me most, I’d like to be able to publish facts in regard to a) through f) above, but I emphasize facts.

Not malicious speculation or third-hand rumors relayed by those who hold a grudge.

For any or all of those who’ve told you they’ll speak out, but not yet, now is the time. My book represents the last best chance to put the truth about Sarah in front of the American people in a documented, verifiable way. But I need facts that I can rely on. I didn’t live this long and work this hard over so many decades to wind up as AlaskaWTF between hard covers.

as always, and looking forward to seeing you in spring or summer,
Joe

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: September 26, 2011, 07:10:26 PM »
Gov. Sarah Palin Warns Crown/Random House Not to Destroy Documents Ahead of Potential Defamation
Big Government ^ | 9/26/11 | Publius
Posted on September 26, 2011 8:56:49 PM EDT by Nachum

Attorneys representing former Alaska governor Sarah Palin have written to Crown Publishing, a division of Random House, serving notice of possible litigation for defamation in connection with Joe McGinniss’s recent anti-Palin biography, and warning the company not to delete or destroy relevant documents.

The letter (see below) reads, in part:

Enclosed is an e-mail by your author Joe McGinniss. In this e-mail, Mr. McGinniss admits that your own lawyers instructed him that “nothing I can cite other than my own reporting rises above the level of tawdry gossip.”….Indeed, Mr. McGinniss admits that the allegations are false unless he can find someone or something to show they are true. We know from the final book that he was unable to do so.

It is malicious for your company to publish a book wherein it, and the author, admit that they were fully aware the statements in the book were false, intended to be false, and were intended to harm…

Accordingly, since both your company, and the author, clearly knew the statements were false, admitted they had no basis in fact or reality, but decided to publish in order to harm Governor Palin’s family, you and Mr. McGinniss have defamed the Palins. This letter shall serve as written notice under AS.09.30.070 (b) that a claim may be brought against you, your company and Mr. McGinniss for knowingly publishing false statements.

(Excerpt) Read more at biggovernment.com ...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #643 on: September 26, 2011, 08:16:17 PM »
Gov. Sarah Palin Warns Crown/Random House Not to Destroy Documents Ahead of Potential Defamation
Big Government ^ | 9/26/11 | Publius
Posted on September 26, 2011 8:56:49 PM EDT by Nachum

Attorneys representing former Alaska governor Sarah Palin have written to Crown Publishing, a division of Random House, serving notice of possible litigation for defamation in connection with Joe McGinniss’s recent anti-Palin biography, and warning the company not to delete or destroy relevant documents.

The letter (see below) reads, in part:

Enclosed is an e-mail by your author Joe McGinniss. In this e-mail, Mr. McGinniss admits that your own lawyers instructed him that “nothing I can cite other than my own reporting rises above the level of tawdry gossip.”….Indeed, Mr. McGinniss admits that the allegations are false unless he can find someone or something to show they are true. We know from the final book that he was unable to do so.

It is malicious for your company to publish a book wherein it, and the author, admit that they were fully aware the statements in the book were false, intended to be false, and were intended to harm…

Accordingly, since both your company, and the author, clearly knew the statements were false, admitted they had no basis in fact or reality, but decided to publish in order to harm Governor Palin’s family, you and Mr. McGinniss have defamed the Palins. This letter shall serve as written notice under AS.09.30.070 (b) that a claim may be brought against you, your company and Mr. McGinniss for knowingly publishing false statements.

(Excerpt) Read more at biggovernment.com ...

Did you accomplish anything today?

Didn't think so.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: April 17, 2012, 08:32:58 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Dear America, Our Orwellian President Fails on Energy
Sarah Palin Facebook ^ | Tuesday April 17, 2012 | Sarah Palin
Posted on April 17, 2012 9:51:52 PM EDT by Bigtigermike

Last Friday, former energy trader and now Fox News host Eric Bolling and I hosted a Fox special called “Paying at the Pump,” which offered President Obama solutions to reduce prices at the pump and get our country on the path to real energy security.

A genuine “all of the above” approach to energy independence is, of course, a multifaceted plan. It includes conservation and sensible private sector investment in sound alternative energy, and it absolutely must involve unleashing our domestic energy production. We cannot ignore the need to drill, baby, drill; frack, baby, frack; and mine, baby, mine. Those who are concerned about the environment and our dangerous dependence on foreign oil should encourage the development of natural gas as a clean and plentiful bridge-fuel to a more renewable future. We have enough clean, green natural gas in America to be energy independent for many decades—whether we use it for natural gas cars or natural gas power plants. We also need to look at our oil refining capacity and our regulations there. We must cut the job-killing, anti-domestic energy regulations of Obama’s EPA and IRS which create such burdens and uncertainty. Finally, Eric pointed out that we must do something about the Wall Street speculators. I know this is a touchy issue, but Eric’s points are valid. Obama’s Federal Trade Commission and Commodity Futures Trading Commission appear to have no teeth in dealing with this because they haven’t cracked down on the president’s friends on Wall Street who are creating unnecessary oil market volatility. Eric suggested that we could reduce the problem of speculation by raising energy margin requirements.

In his press conference today, President Obama seems to have latched on to Eric’s idea of dealing with speculators. But the president proposed an outrageously expensive “fix,” claiming that he needs a boatload of tax dollars and bureaucrats to merely apply common sense to regulating oil trades and enforcing the authority the CFTC was already granted by the Dodd-Frank bill. This is ridiculous, and it’s not enough. Keep in mind that cracking down on speculation is only a small part of the solution. The key remedy is still drilling.

Basically, President Obama’s idea of an “all of the above” approach to energy is really “none-of-the-above” to the resources we use right now to power our economy. Take for instance the Obama EPA’s war against coal production (which he promised when he was a candidate), which will ultimately leave us with higher electric bills and less electricity. Because his cap and trade legislation got sidelined, Obama is now using his EPA to accomplish the same destructive goals by imposing draconian regulations aimed at crippling the coal industry. According to the Associated Press, Obama’s EPA will soon “force 32 mostly coal-fired power plants to shut down and threatens to close 36 others” and will eventually remove from our power grid enough electricity to power 11 million households. Just ask Californians how much fun “rolling blackouts” are. I suppose we can look forward to more romantic candle-lit evenings ahead as America moves backward with less energy, which must be more of Obama’s “leading from behind” strategy. I hope the folks up North have a hearty wood supply for their fireplace warmth, and that those in the Southwest don’t mind sweltering in the summer heat. Air conditioning takes up an awful lot of electricity; and in Obama’s America, energy will be scarce. As Mark Levin has pointed out numerous times, Obama’s policies will ultimately de-industrialize America.

But we don’t have to look to the future to feel the pain of Obama’s energy policies. Look at our current gas prices. The Obama administration is locking up federal lands to drilling. The EIA reports that production and sale of fossil fuels on federal lands dropped by 6% last year under Obama. Other studies show a 12% decline. When you hear the president boast of all the “new” drilling going on, he’s talking about production on private and state land that was in the works long ago and is not under his control. He doesn’t tell you how his administration has done everything in its power to strangle resource development with regulatory red tape and foot dragging on the permitting and leasing process. We hear his endless claims that we only have “2% of the world’s oil”—sometimes he adds “reserves” to that—but know that the White House is playing games with semantics. The Obama administration is using a subset of “proved oil reserves” to make it sound like America is energy poor! They’re deliberately distorting the true picture of our massive recoverable oil resources—most of which is on federal land that the government has locked up to responsible development. In short, the president is deceiving the public. As I’ve said before, the energy production “facts” and numbers President Obama repeats are skewed, deceptive and downright Orwellian.

Ironically, President Obama likes to remind us that global factors outside of our control affect the price of oil, but he never seems to make the connection that this is precisely why we should increase our domestic supply of oil by drilling here where environmental and worker safety standards are stricter than any foreign country from which we purchase oil, and that our increased domestic supply would put downward pressure on the price of oil. If Obama doesn’t think increasing the supply on the market affects the price at the pump, then why did he ask the Saudis to increase their production? And Brazil? Why did he open our Strategic Reserves last year to lower prices at the pump? Common sense tells you that, of course, increasing the supply of something has an affect on the price.

President Obama refuses to acknowledge this obvious truth because he doesn’t want to do what needs to be done. He isn’t interested in drilling, fracking or mining for the resources we actually use to power our economy. His idea of an energy plan amounts to dumping more of our tax dollars into the bankrupt green energy companies that his campaign donors invested in. It’s crony capitalism on steroids. He’s also in favor of “investing” your tax dollars into algae because he believes pond scum is the wave of the future. He also tells you to deal with gas prices by merely inflating your tires; getting a tune up; and, despite your work needs or the size of your family, ditch your larger vehicle for one he deems acceptably small. But what about the $4 per gallon gas prices that are devastating the budgets of American families, crippling our small businesses, and increasing the transportation costs of all goods shipped in America and thereby increasing the prices of everything we buy? Barack Obama’s answer to your pain is basically, “give me some flexibility here…” because “change isn’t easy.” Well, actually it is. It starts with getting rid of this energy illiterate administration.

Today, on Tax Day, our big, wasteful, and largely useless centralized government is taking hard-earned money from 85 million Americans.

The Republican Study Committee reports: “According to the non-partisan Tax Foundation, the country will work 107 days this year just to pay for federal, state, and local taxes. By their calculations, a larger share of Americans’ income will go to taxes than food, clothing & housing combined!”

And what do we get in return on our investment in big government? More marching orders from the faceless bureaucrats in D.C. More crony capitalism for the administration’s favored friends. More expensive conventions, vacations, parties (and Colombian hookers?) for the profligate Obama administration. Less energy security. Less allowance for resource development. More EPA regulations to de-industrialize our country and kill jobs. More opportunities shipped overseas as we allow others to produce for us that which our government refuses to allow us to produce for ourselves!

Aren’t we tired of this by now? Candidate Obama promised us a sensible energy plan to get us to energy independence. President Obama has failed to deliver it.

He fails to understand the fundamental truth that there is an inherent link between energy and prosperity, and energy and security. Oil prices affect everything in our lives, including where we send our sons and daughters in war. Developing resources here grows our economy, decreases our trade imbalance, creates hundreds of thousands of good-paying jobs, and secures our union by eliminating our dependence on dangerous foreign regimes who use our energy insecurity as a weapon against us. Access to secure domestic energy will make us a more peaceful and prosperous nation.

Obama doesn’t understand this—just as he doesn’t understand the dangers of his wasteful spending. Our energy policy is also linked with our fiscal and monetary policies. In light of America’s unsustainable $16 trillion debt, there’s more talk about dumping the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency, which is the currency used to buy and sell oil. If that happens, we’ll feel the pain of inflation everywhere—especially at the pump. That, in turn, will trickle down to everything in our economy. Those living on fixed incomes and retirement pensions and annuities will feel the pain especially hard. So, this is one more reason to get government debt under control with sound monetary policy that doesn’t try to “inflate away” our debt with currency manipulation and gimmicks like quantitative easing.

Obama fails to understand this. He’s failed us as the nation’s stakeholders, and that’s why we must replace our CEO at November’s ballot box. As one audience member in our Fox special said, “I can’t fill my gas tank with hope and change.”

Wake up, America. November is around the corner. Change is easier than you’ve been led to believe.

- Sarah Palin

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #645 on: April 17, 2012, 09:06:13 PM »
hahahahaha you think palin wrote that :D :D :D where is the you bettcha's

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #646 on: April 18, 2012, 07:51:33 AM »
i watched game changer on HBO the other day.. it was awesome

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: April 19, 2012, 07:11:48 PM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/sarah-palin-david-randall-chaney-secret-service-colombia-2012-4

She would have been a far better potus than the slum ghetto communist street thug Obama

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Sarah Palin = WINNING.
« Reply #648 on: April 19, 2012, 08:21:19 PM »
Palin Responds To Secret Service Agent: "Check This Out, Bodyguard -- You're Fired" (video)
RealClearPolitics ^ | April 19, 2012 | Ian Schwartz
Posted on April 19, 2012 11:01:36 PM EDT by i88schwartz

Sarah Palin joined FOX News tonight to discuss the Secret Service prostitution scandal as well as the GSA spending scandal. Palin also reacted to news that broke this afternoon about another Secret Service scandal, this time involving her.

"Well check this out, bodyguard -- you're fired. And I hope his wife sends him to the doghouse. As long as he's not eating the dog, along with his former boss. Greta, you know, a lot of people will just, I guess say that this is boys being boys. And boys will be boys, but they shouldn't be in positions of authority."

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Sarah Palin = WINNING.
« Reply #649 on: April 19, 2012, 08:33:32 PM »
glen rice approved