Author Topic: Sarah Palin = WINNING.  (Read 70012 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I never saw it at 1.30 anywhere in FL. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I never saw it at 1.30 anywhere in FL. 

Got down to about 1.79 in NY. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Sarah Palin Destroyed By Conservatives
Cenk Uygur breaks down a Politico article that shows the right wing is trying to take down Sarah Palin before the 2012 Republican primaries, including a Weekly Standard writer that said she was "becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition".

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Funny - she still gets you communist little pukes in a snit.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I bet her trip didnt cost taxpayers tens if not hundreds of millions a day. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Palin International
The Washington Times ^ | March 17, 2011 | Jennifer Harper

Pollsters and pundits who declare Sarah Palin a political has-been and Republican irritant should curb their appetites. Mrs. Palin has bypassed localized rants and gone to the global forum. The possible presidential contender will spend her weekend in India and Israel, accompanied by powerful company and a star-struck international press - savvy strategy for someone seeking positive buzz, sensational photo-ops and foreign policy credentials.

Friday and Saturday find Mrs. Palin at the side of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh; she is the keynote speaker for a massive business and culture conference studded with Bollywood stars and power players, staged at the swank Taj Palace Hotel in New Delhi. Mrs. Palin’s speech is titled “My Vision of America.” And India? She has deemed it “the world’s largest democracy,” a source says.

On Sunday, she journeys to Israel, culminating in a meeting with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to discuss “key issues facing his country, our ally Israel,” Mrs. Palin says. Critics already are dismissing the visit as a maneuver to court Jewish voters or raise campaign funds. Those conclusions are premature.

Besides, her peers have been there, done that. Mike Huckabee - in the company of actor Jon Voight - plus Mitt Romney and Haley Barbour also have made recent visits to Israel.

“The appeal of Sarah Palin as a GOP nominee is not just about domestic resentments. It is also about foreign policy revanchism. And it seems rash to dismiss the importance of this. There is something about an attractive woman wielding military force that reaches those parts of the psyche that ‘no-drama Obama‘ never will or can,” observes The Atlantic columnist Andrew Sullivan.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: The Official Sarah Palin 2012 and beyond Appreciation Thread
« Reply #506 on: March 19, 2011, 12:00:27 PM »
Sarah Palin Says “It’s Time A Woman Became President of the United States”
gateway pundit ^ | 3/19/2011 | Jim Hoft

Sarah Palin is the first Republican leader to speak at the event in New Delhi. Sarah was invited to speak on her Vision for America.

Today’s tea party is a strong and vibrant movement in the US. The former VP candidate is emphasizing energy challenges. “We all face energy challenges in the international arena.” ENERGY is the key. My vision for a free and prosperous America involves an emphasis on energy.

On green energy– I am in favor of an “all of the above approach” to energy. Unfortunately, though some have stymied responsible drilling. It means we continue to transfer hundreds of millions of American dollars to foreign regimes. Everything is touched.

As government locks up land – they try to tell us that green jobs are our future. “A recent British study found that for every green job, 4 jobs were lost.” This is social engineering.

Americans can tap into our own natural resources. And natural gas- green and efficient. Natural gas is an ideal “bridge fuel” to the future. It’s a false fairy tale for government to interfere and for Americans to believe that we don’t need oil and gas.

“Big government ideas are once again being thrown into the ash heap of history – but they’re not going quietly.”

The future lies with us. There are few limits to what India and America can do together. We both want to expand trade and investment with allies.

It is our people who are driving this relationship.

Our ties and our bonds are deep. They’re not driven by a free people and a free markets not by conclaves.

We will lead because we are on the side of people to make decisions for themselves. We are on the side of religious tolerance and women’s rights. I admire India’s history of strong women leaders.

I supported South Carolina’s first Indian governor Nikki Haley. I support the tea party a vibrant and growing movement.

On social media- We should look at this as an opportunity to advance freedom.

This hunger for freedom is not just American. We have such a connection. Half a world apart but connected by this. We can lead by example.

On trade with India– Sarah Palin: We are thankful for the free trade agreements throughout the world.

On foreign policy- Sarah Palin: There would have been more decisiveness. We have a rich tradition on being on the side of those who seek freedom. “Less dithering and more decisiveness.”

On China- Sarah Palin: China has a choice. We need to be sure and India needs to be sure that we are clear with their expectations… We say they manipulate their currency. They accuse us of the same. …What’s with the military buildup? We have concerns… Again we look forward to see them making the right choice.

On the tea party movement- Sarah Palin: The tea party patriots just want the Constitution to be followed. It’s smaller smarter government. It’s too good to have a leader.

On campaigning for VP- Sarah Palin: You can’t really trust the media. You have to have the boldness and courage of setting the record straight. Especially when they have made their choice… I’m not just going to sit back and take it. I’ve learned you can’t just trust the media to set the record straight. Republicans have the fighting instinct of sheep sometimes. I don’t play the victim card when they do choose to set the election straight.

On losing election- Sarah Palin: Obama was a change agent. Question: But so were you. Sarah Palin: But I wasn’t on the top of the ticket.

Sarah Palin: It’s time a woman became president of the United States of America. (Applause)

Sarah Palin: I am a strong supporter of peace through strength… If we want a more peaceful world India and America must work more closely together.

Her role in Republican Party- Sarah Palin: I’m pretty independent and some people don’t like that… I’m a mom and I just don’t have the time to play some of the games the guys want to play.

On reviving American economy- Sarah Palin: It’s common sense free market principles. Cutting spending.

Last question – Will you husband be called the first man? Sarah Palin: First dude.

Closing statement: When I was waiting for your speech I was talking to an official and he said he was looking forward to her speech. I asked him why and he said, “Because Sarah Palin is a a friend of India.”

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #507 on: March 19, 2011, 12:34:06 PM »
Michelle bachmann appreciates palin's endorsement.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #508 on: March 19, 2011, 05:59:15 PM »

If Palin were president
By: CNN's Rebecca Stewart

(CNN)-Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin slammed the Obama administration for "dithering" on Libya and accused fellow Republicans of "having the fighting instinct of sheep" while speaking overseas in India on Saturday.

While Palin's prepared remarks outlined her vision for America, her sharpest comments came during a Q-and-A session where she entertained 'if you were president'-style hypotheticals.

Palin was invited to deliver the keynote address at the India Today Conclave, an annual gathering of India's elite including business leaders, politicians and academics. It is sponsored by an Indian Communications company and named for the India Today magazine.

The potential presidential candidate addressed the importance of energy and the influence of India's relationship with the United States in prepared remarks titled "My Vision of America." But when she sat down for the question-and-answer session with the editor-in-chief of India Today, Aroon Purie, her attention turned to topics of a presidential nature.

She was asked how she would respond to certain events if she were president, including financial assistance to banks and Libya. On Libya she said "It would have been different." Remarking that the U.S. has a tradition of not criticizing the president's foreign policy on "foreign soil," she continued, "Certainly, there would have been more decisiveness, more commitment to those that are freedom fighters, that they know that America is on their side.

"There would have been more decisiveness, less dithering," Palin stated.

And of financial assistance given to banks she said that she'd rather "free markets decide who the winners and who the losers would be" instead of politicians.

"I don't think it was such a tough situation that it had to lead to the bailouts that our U.S. government engaged in," she stated. "What it led to is more debt."

Calling the Tea Party "a grassroots movement from the ground up" that is a "beautiful movement" that will grow and be more influential, Palin asserted that the Tea Party movement will "hold our politicians accountable."

She also shared lessons from the 2008 campaign trail, where she learned "You can't necessarily trust the mainstream media to accurately report on your record…your values...Not when those in the media already have their chosen one...You have to have the boldness and courage to set the record yourself."

Palin remarked that her approach is different than that of her GOP peers. "Too often Republicans have the fighting instinct of sheep and you know they're just going to sit back and take it…I don't have that within me…I will put my foot down and I will state the truth so that people have correct information and they can make decisions for themselves," she declared.

Palin also described herself as "independent" saying that "some Republican players within the Republican hierarchy don't really like that." And she revealed that "Todd Palin is not even registered with the Republican Party [in Alaska] because he's such an independent."

When asked why she lost the election, Palin joked that it was "because the media," but continued on to provide her insight on the views of the electorate saying "Candidate Obama had a strong campaign, he was the agent of change and though he was inexperienced and relatively unknown people so desired that change."

Purie noted that Palin "could have been a change too," and she responded, "I wasn't the top of the ticket. Remember? I'm not saying I should've been."

And when the conversation turned to the 2012 ticket, she quickly stated the she hasn't made a decision on whether to run. Observing that "there's plenty of time to deliberate," Palin affirmed that she is still thinking about a presidential candidacy.

She's also thought about Todd Palin's title if she became president. When asked if he would be called the "first man," Palin responded "Probably the first gentleman."

"Man, that's getting way ahead of ourselves, isn't it? Yes, it is," she said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/19/if-palin-were-president/#more-150854

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #509 on: March 19, 2011, 08:38:25 PM »

If Palin were president
By: CNN's Rebecca Stewart

(CNN)-Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin slammed the Obama administration for "dithering" on Libya and accused fellow Republicans of "having the fighting instinct of sheep" while speaking overseas in India on Saturday.

While Palin's prepared remarks outlined her vision for America, her sharpest comments came during a Q-and-A session where she entertained 'if you were president'-style hypotheticals.

Palin was invited to deliver the keynote address at the India Today Conclave, an annual gathering of India's elite including business leaders, politicians and academics. It is sponsored by an Indian Communications company and named for the India Today magazine.

The potential presidential candidate addressed the importance of energy and the influence of India's relationship with the United States in prepared remarks titled "My Vision of America." But when she sat down for the question-and-answer session with the editor-in-chief of India Today, Aroon Purie, her attention turned to topics of a presidential nature.

She was asked how she would respond to certain events if she were president, including financial assistance to banks and Libya. On Libya she said "It would have been different." Remarking that the U.S. has a tradition of not criticizing the president's foreign policy on "foreign soil," she continued, "Certainly, there would have been more decisiveness, more commitment to those that are freedom fighters, that they know that America is on their side.

"There would have been more decisiveness, less dithering," Palin stated.

And of financial assistance given to banks she said that she'd rather "free markets decide who the winners and who the losers would be" instead of politicians.

"I don't think it was such a tough situation that it had to lead to the bailouts that our U.S. government engaged in," she stated. "What it led to is more debt."

Calling the Tea Party "a grassroots movement from the ground up" that is a "beautiful movement" that will grow and be more influential, Palin asserted that the Tea Party movement will "hold our politicians accountable."

She also shared lessons from the 2008 campaign trail, where she learned "You can't necessarily trust the mainstream media to accurately report on your record…your values...Not when those in the media already have their chosen one...You have to have the boldness and courage to set the record yourself."

Palin remarked that her approach is different than that of her GOP peers. "Too often Republicans have the fighting instinct of sheep and you know they're just going to sit back and take it…I don't have that within me…I will put my foot down and I will state the truth so that people have correct information and they can make decisions for themselves," she declared.

Palin also described herself as "independent" saying that "some Republican players within the Republican hierarchy don't really like that." And she revealed that "Todd Palin is not even registered with the Republican Party [in Alaska] because he's such an independent."

When asked why she lost the election, Palin joked that it was "because the media," but continued on to provide her insight on the views of the electorate saying "Candidate Obama had a strong campaign, he was the agent of change and though he was inexperienced and relatively unknown people so desired that change."

Purie noted that Palin "could have been a change too," and she responded, "I wasn't the top of the ticket. Remember? I'm not saying I should've been."

And when the conversation turned to the 2012 ticket, she quickly stated the she hasn't made a decision on whether to run. Observing that "there's plenty of time to deliberate," Palin affirmed that she is still thinking about a presidential candidacy.

She's also thought about Todd Palin's title if she became president. When asked if he would be called the "first man," Palin responded "Probably the first gentleman."

"Man, that's getting way ahead of ourselves, isn't it? Yes, it is," she said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/19/if-palin-were-president/#more-150854
::) I feel sorry for anyone who wasted their time reading that pablum.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: March 20, 2011, 12:52:23 PM »
The Eagle Has Landed… SARAH PALIN Arrives in Israel – Visits Wailing Wall
http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/03/the-eagle-has-landed-sarah-palin-arrives-in-israel/ ^ | 3/20/11 | Jim Hoft

Her first stop – The Wailing Wall.

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin arrives at the Western Wall tunnels in Jerusalem’s Old City March 20, 2011. Palin began a private visit to Israel on Sunday, her first to the Jewish state, and planned to meet Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and tour holy sites. (REUTERS/Ronen Zvulun)

Sarah Palin arrived in Israel today, her first trip to the Jewish state. She plans on meeting with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and an Israeli settlement leader during her visit. The Jerusalem Post reported:

Leading US Republican Sarah Palin began a private visit to Israel on Sunday, her first to the Jewish state, and planned to meet Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and tour holy sites.

Palin, a 2008 vice presidential candidate, is a potential White House contender in 2012 and a leading light in the fiscally conservative Tea Party movement.

“As the world confronts sweeping changes and new realities, I look forward to meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu to discuss the key issues facing his country, our ally Israel,” Palin, who flew in from India, said in a statement on her website.

Israeli media described her trip as a bid to show support for Israel, whose standing is strong among US voters, and gain more experience in international affairs ahead of a possible presidential run.

Palin, who is keeping her supporters guessing on whether she will run for the presidency, made no comment to reporters on arrival at Tel Aviv’s Ben-Gurion airport for the two-day visit.

Palin was scheduled to have dinner with Netanyahu and his wife on Monday after visiting holy sites in Jerusalem, including Judaism’s Western Wall.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: March 21, 2011, 08:47:11 PM »
'Palin Asked: Why Apologize to the Muslims?'
Arutz Sheva, Israel National News ^ | March 21, 2011 / 15 AdarII, 5771 | Gil Ronen

Posted on Monday, March 21, 2011 9:39:17 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

Popular conservative politician Sarah Palin understands the importance of the Temple Mount to the Jewish people, according to MK Danny Danon (Likud), who accompanied her on a visit to the Kotel Sunday.

Danon told Arutz Sheva's Hebrew-language service: "When we toured near the Kotel and in the tunnels near the Holy of Holies, she told me clear things without hesitating. She understands the importance of the place for the Jewish People and even asked me 'Why do you keep apologizing to the Muslims all the time?'"

"I explained to her the mistakes made by [then-Defense Minister] Moshe Dayan in 1967 and our mistakes in not fulfilling our rights in the Temple Mount and the Old City," Danon said. He was referring to Dayan's decision to hand back the keys to the Temple Mount to the Muslim Waqf immediately after the liberation of the Mount in the Six-Day War.

Danon noted that Israel has large-scale support in the Christian world but "we are afraid to take advantage of it. It's as if we are ashamed about ourselves. But there is great support and I felt it in the tour yesterday."(continued)

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: March 21, 2011, 08:48:34 PM »
Palin promises to come back for a week (Bibi refused to meet liberal group; chose Palin)
Jerusalem Post ^ | Monday March 21, 2011 | GIL HOFFMAN

Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her husband Todd concluded their brief first visit to Israel on Monday by meeting Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara at his official residence in Jerusalem.

Ahead of the meeting, Netanyahu’s office checked with Palin to see whether they could expand it to a full reception for her with other politicians and aides, but she politely declined.

[....]

In private conversations, she vowed to return soon – for a full week – and said she would meet with more politicians and the media then.

J Street officials, who are in Israel for a meeting of the Knesset Diaspora Affairs Committee, complained on Monday that Netanyahu had refused a request to meet with them but had chosen to meet with Palin.

The left-wing American lobby’s president, Jeremy Ben-Ami, said he had wanted to meet with Netanyahu “to introduce ourselves and explain how we can work together as allies.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: April 06, 2011, 05:52:32 AM »
Fey: Ridiculing Palin Hurt My Show's Ratings
NewsMax ^ | April 5, 2011

Tina Fey’s caricature of former vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live may have caused a dip in viewership of her current show, “30 Rock,” she suggests in her new memoir.

In her book “Bossypants,” the comedian and actress refutes criticisms at the time that she was exploiting Palin to her own advantage with her Emmy-winning, winking portrayal of the ex-governor of Alaska.

“Some may argue that exploiting Governor Palin and her family helped bring attention to my low-rated TV show, 30 Rock,” she writes. “I am proud to say you are wrong…. My TV show still enjoys low ratings. In fact, I think the Palin stuff may have hurt the TV show.”

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #514 on: April 06, 2011, 05:56:52 AM »
You cut off the rest of the quote lol.... "50% of the population already thinks we are pinko commies"

Sounds like newsmax is trying to make it sound like Fey is whining by removing that last 10 words.  She's dissing the % of the population that will really scream 'commie pinko' at another american.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #515 on: April 08, 2011, 01:06:37 PM »
Palin simply isn't intelligent enough to be POTUS.

Anyone who thinks otherwise isn't too intelligent him or herself.

End of thread. 
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: April 08, 2011, 01:10:52 PM »
Palin simply isn't intelligent enough to be POTUS.

Anyone who thinks otherwise isn't too intelligent him or herself.

End of thread. 

No its not the end of the thread.  Those of you who foolishly, sheepishly, ignorantly, and stupidly voted for obama in 2008 put us in a situation where in 2012 we have to consider even Palin in 2012 as she is clearly more suited for the job o many levels than the communist traitor and marxist sleeper cell POTUS we have now.   

Thank you for putting this piece of trash in office.  Your contribution is noted.           

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #517 on: April 08, 2011, 01:16:42 PM »
No its not the end of the thread.  Those of you who foolishly, sheepishly, ignorantly, and stupidly voted for obama in 2008 put us in a situation where in 2012 we have to consider even Palin in 2012 as she is clearly more suited for the job o many levels than the communist traitor and marxist sleeper cell POTUS we have now.   

Thank you for putting this piece of trash in office.  Your contribution is noted.           
Sounds like somebody needs to ease up on the Glenn Beck intake.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: April 17, 2011, 08:06:32 AM »
Good job by Sarah.   She went right into the belly of the beast and called out those union pieces of trash and shit.   

Good for her.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: April 17, 2011, 08:30:25 AM »
From 14:00 on she is totally on fire.   

FUCK YOU OBAMA AND EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS YOU AND PLANS TO VOTE FOR YOU IN 2012.  ROT IN HELL YOU COMMUNIST TRAITOR. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #520 on: April 17, 2011, 09:11:45 AM »
From 14:00 on she is totally on fire.   

FUCK YOU OBAMA AND EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS YOU AND PLANS TO VOTE FOR YOU IN 2012.  ROT IN HELL YOU COMMUNIST TRAITOR. 

really... all that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: April 18, 2011, 07:05:43 AM »
really... all that

Yes.   Fuck you obama and anyone who supports him.   He is a sleeper cell all on to himself.    And yes - if you stillsupport this disaster in office - FUCK YOU too.   Havent you seen enough yet from these horrible policies, whether it be massive inflation, horrible economy, new wars, disastrous foreign policy, insults to our allies and home grown citizens, daily lies on every subject, etc?   

Or do you support him for some other reason? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #522 on: April 18, 2011, 07:10:07 AM »
Yes.   Fuck you obama and anyone who supports him.   He is a sleeper cell all on to himself.    And yes - if you stillsupport this disaster in office - FUCK YOU too.   Havent you seen enough yet from these horrible policies, whether it be massive inflation, horrible economy, new wars, disastrous foreign policy, insults to our allies and home grown citizens, daily lies on every subject, etc?   
Or do you support him for some other reason? 

Shut up bitch.. Just because i dont go all Comminist Sleeper cell terroist .. dosent make me a supporter.. i told your bitch ass what i didnt like about obama. But what im not gonna do is jump off the deep end with these comparisons and shit like your rabid, retarded, chicken shit, lying, closet racist, dick breathed, fucktarded, punk ass does. All that shit is just fucking dumn and why you are still viewed as a fuckin joke on this thread. fuckin idiot

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #523 on: April 18, 2011, 09:07:45 AM »
Shut up bitch.. Just because i dont go all Comminist Sleeper cell terroist .. dosent make me a supporter.. i told your bitch ass what i didnt like about obama. But what im not gonna do is jump off the deep end with these comparisons and shit like your rabid, retarded, chicken shit, lying, closet racist, dick breathed, fucktarded, punk ass does. All that shit is just fucking dumn and why you are still viewed as a fuckin joke on this thread board. fuckin idiot

Fixed it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: April 18, 2011, 09:11:09 AM »
Yawn - tell me what in her speech you disagree with?