Author Topic: Nasser's Torso was too long.  (Read 11847 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Nasser's Torso was too long.
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 02:00:57 PM »
ND, you seem to have alot of pics of guys on your Hard Drive and some of us are starting to worry about you.  :-\ :-\

Are you sure you are straight?  :-\ :-\

Have you went to the Dark side?

HAHAHAHA I have hundreds  :-X  :-X  :-X

in all seriousness I am straight , sorry fellas  :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2010, 02:01:51 PM »
HAHAHAHA I have hundreds  :-X  :-X  :-X

in all seriousness I am straight , sorry fellas  :D

:-\ :-\

D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 02:02:31 PM »
I wondered how quickly you'd respond. It's like your personal quest to respond negatively to any positive posts about Nasser in record time. No surprise that you reply with a picture of one of your many hard-drive saved white-boy jerk-off pics.

I personally like Reeves but he had 1/10th the mass of Nasser. Keeping the kind of proportion that Nasser had whilst holding mind-boggling amounts of mass is an extraordinary feat. It's not really worth comparing but, yes, Nasser had a classic mesomorph physique right down to the size of torso to the development of his quads.

YOU really should wipe the cum from your eyes and stop drooling over your invariably white idols for just a moment. I'll leave you to "study" your pics of Reeves and Yates. ;D

like I said don't say anything bad about Nasser for his fanboys will get their used manties in a bunch , thanks for proving me right by the way.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2010, 02:04:26 PM »
Lol.
The quote about the dumbells was just me fucking around, you worthless Fatpanda gimmick. After watching you throw yourself at his defense in the other thread, its obvious youre either a Panda gimmick, or just someone desperate to try and find his dick under al that flab.  ::)
Why dont you go jerk off to the "beautiful man full of oil" some more?

the irony of any Nasser calling anyone gay  :-X the guy panders his used underwear to men for money and we're the gay ones?

by the soiled thong of Nasser I cast three out homosexual demons

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2010, 02:26:59 PM »
His proportions were perfect imo. His incredible eight pack abdominals served to further enhance his aesthetics for such a mass monster. He has the classic mesomorph physique to a tee.

Great quad taper as well.

Oh, and those epic dumbbells are because he is warming up for the Olympia. That's what successful bodybuilders do - they warm up with v.light dumbbells , pushups, bands etc.

HugeAl on the money again.

For one thing that picture in that position will make anybody's torso look longer. You can always find a position where a certain part is accentuated or diminished. Just watch any YouTube vid of the beautiful man with glasses and what leaps out at you is certainly not a man with overly long torso. What leaps out at you is how huge he is.

But if you don't like someone your perspective will always be skewed to see them at their worse. Nasser did not have a weak back when you compare it to others of that era like Leverone or Shawn Ray. It's just that compared to the rest of him it didn't jumped out. Of course, Coleman and Yates had  better backs but those are probably two of the best backs of all time. Maybe only Stubbs is on par. Nasser certainly had better calves and abs than Coleman (not in any way to imply he was better than Coleman. No one beats a prime Ronnie). And I think Nasser was better than Yates in his later years after the injuries and muscle tears.

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 02:36:31 PM »
hes also kinda chunky n fat

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2010, 02:41:23 PM »
torso too long.....stubby legs.......terrible back.....full of oil.....it's easy to see why Yates destroyed him

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2010, 02:42:47 PM »
Nasser was very good .. I personally am not a huge fan of his blown up loook on 12000 mg a week ..but better than today nonetheless

When Yates loks more streamlined than you you know u got issues

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2010, 02:49:21 PM »
I dont think there is such a thing as a torso too long. Even if accompanied by midget legs...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2010, 02:53:07 PM »
HAHAHAHA I have hundreds of thousands  :-X  :-X  :-X

in all seriousness I am straightNO COMMENT , sorry fellas  :D

fixed

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2010, 02:58:49 PM »
fixed

If I were gay people would know about it , I don't think there is anything wrong with being gay and please remember where you are a website devoted to men in thongs , it's the guys who try and act like that's not where they are flooding Bay's private message box  ;)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2010, 03:04:06 PM »
If I were gay people would know about it , I don't think there is anything wrong with being gay and please remember where you are a website devoted to men in thongs , it's the guys who try and act like that's not where they are flooding Bay's private message box  ;)

I am pretty old and shit but Bodybuilding looked better when Arnold, Sergio, Frank, Sergio were competing. Bodybuilding today is just.....weird as fuck.
D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2010, 03:12:41 PM »
HugeAl on the money again.

For one thing that picture in that position will make anybody's torso look longer. You can always find a position where a certain part is accentuated or diminished. Just watch any YouTube vid of the beautiful man with glasses and what leaps out at you is certainly not a man with overly long torso. What leaps out at you is how huge he is.

But if you don't like someone your perspective will always be skewed to see them at their worse. Nasser did not have a weak back when you compare it to others of that era like Leverone or Shawn Ray. It's just that compared to the rest of him it didn't jumped out. Of course, Coleman and Yates had  better backs but those are probably two of the best backs of all time. Maybe only Stubbs is on par. Nasser certainly had better calves and abs than Coleman (not in any way to imply he was better than Coleman. No one beats a prime Ronnie). And I think Nasser was better than Yates in his later years after the injuries and muscle tears.
Clearly you missed the point.
The whole thread was a joke making a worthless thread ala Tallgermanhomo. I know his torso is long but I was just being rediculous. lol.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2010, 03:21:18 PM »
I dont think there is such a thing as a torso too long. Even if accompanied by midget legs...

Of course, anything can go too far but I think it's much better to have a torso on the longer side. It gives your body a much more stream line effect. You also have to consider that the thongs bodybuilders wear are hung so low that it does make you waistline seem longer than you are use to seeing. Some people use to say that Bob Paris' torso was too long. But it does matter how you are standing and what position you are in for the exact second in time.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2010, 03:44:59 PM »
Fatpanda/Alex23 gimmick

ND

Nasser

great thread.

I'll start one next titled "Alq Gurley's shins are to short"  :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2010, 03:46:27 PM »
I agree with Pellius to be honest. I think it gives a more athletic appearance.
Trans Milkshake.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2010, 05:28:18 PM »
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2010, 05:45:48 PM »
Clearly you missed the point.
The whole thread was a joke making a worthless thread ala Tallgermanhomo. I know his torso is long but I was just being rediculous. lol.

Oh, in that case, never mind.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2010, 05:49:55 PM »
the irony of any Nasser calling anyone gay  :-X the guy panders his used underwear to men for money and we're the gay ones?

by the soiled thong of Nasser I cast three out homosexual demons
selling his dirty underwear? Damn.
A

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2010, 12:37:20 AM »
The saddest thing is as blocky as Nassoil looks he would still destroy our current Olympia Jay "The Fridge" Cutler. That`s some regression, folks.