Author Topic: Any of you ever given yourself a hot water enema?  (Read 13445 times)

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
Re: Any of you ever given yourself a hot water enema?
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2010, 10:29:13 PM »
There is nothing gay about lubing up a man's asshole, sliding your hard cock in, and pumping until you ejaculate in his ass.
Absolutely!  As long as the balls aren't touching, it's not gay at all. ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2010, 12:51:46 AM »
i poop usually once every other day so i dont think anything is getting stuck
the turds are about 1 and 13/16 inches across and usually between 7 and 5/16 to 8 and 7/16 inches long
the color is always the same (brown)
Marty , that doesn't sound normal.I think you should grab those turds out the toilet and measure them then post pics on here.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2010, 07:13:46 AM »

It's not "fun". It's just healthy to do it once every couple years.

WRONG.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2010, 07:22:06 AM »
Bro believe me, nothing sits in your colon. If something was sitting in your colon, you'd become obstructed and very very sick... If you are shitting every few days, nothing "stays" in your colon. And you probably just dehydrated yourself which is why you think you lost an inch on your waist.

And there is NOTHING healthy about all this colon clensing bullshit... It's all hype. Try again. lol

Very well said.

Nothing sits in your small and large intestines over time unless, like A DUB said, it's due to an impaction of fecal matter that would then lead to abdominal bloating, cramping, constipation, vomiting, pain and even bowel perforation if not resolves over time.

The only objects that can grow within your colon are polyps, which if not closely monitored and removed can turn into cancer.

If you just wanted a large tubular object shoved up your rectum, you should have just asked, instead of masking your true motives by claiming that it was for health purposes and performed by "attractive" women.

If it walks and talks like a duck, well then...
"1"

P.S.  If you guys want to truly promote Colon health, go speak to your local gastroenterologist and see about getting a Colonoscopy, everything else is just garbage.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2010, 08:08:55 AM »
Very well said.

Nothing sits in your small and large intestines over time unless, like A DUB said, it's due to an impaction of fecal matter that would then lead to abdominal bloating, cramping, constipation, vomiting, pain and even bowel perforation if not resolves over time.

The only objects that can grow within your colon are polyps, which if not closely monitored and removed can turn into cancer.

If you just wanted a large tubular object shoved up your rectum, you should have just asked, instead of masking your true motives by claiming that it was for health purposes and performed by "attractive" women.

If it walks and talks like a duck, well then...
"1"

P.S.  If you guys want to truly promote Colon health, go speak to your local gastroenterologist and see about getting a Colonoscopy, everything else is just garbage.
Don't forget worms.  :-X :-X
A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2010, 08:27:52 AM »
Ron can you please timeout this flying asshole as well?

you got half of it right with Lundgren.....don't be like George Bush senior and stop halfway to Baghdad

brutal 1991 reference.
Deep Tissue Massage

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2010, 08:29:12 AM »
He asks if anyone has ever "given themselves" an enema...and then slips an "attractive girl" into his experience.

Old Blackpoleredeye undoubtedly gave himself one.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2010, 08:42:40 AM »
Don't forget worms.  :-X :-X

You're not kidding. 

If you do have parasites of any kind living and feeding off your colon, it will take either specific blood tests (CBC with particular attention to eosinophils) or a colonoscopy to truly become aware of it.  Besides probable weight loss and diarrhea on occasion, parasites and ova are very difficult to diagnose just by way of symptoms.

"1"

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2010, 11:10:21 AM »
Not sure a colonoscopy would help diagnose parasites... but a simple stool culture for ova and parasites is easy to do... its not really seen much in the US, but for the immigrant population its certainly something to think about in a differential for diarrhea/fever...

You are right though, eosinophilia would make you suspicious…

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2010, 11:58:08 AM »
Not sure a colonoscopy would help diagnose parasites... but a simple stool culture for ova and parasites is easy to do... its not really seen much in the US, but for the immigrant population its certainly something to think about in a differential for diarrhea/fever...

You are right though, eosinophilia would make you suspicious…

While a simple stool culture could be sent for O&P, I've actually seen large enough parasites visible to the naked eye via Colonoscopy.  Not too long ago, there was a case of a patient that came from abroad after a 10-day trip.  He kept having bouts of diarrhea, weightloss and abdominal cramping.  Upon having the colonoscopy done, we were able to identify parasites that were isolated to the region of the ileocecal valve, whereby parasites were literally hanging from the opening of the terminal ileum.

That was the easiest way for us to diagnose parasites by way of the naked eye alone.  Further validation from pathology was needed for diagnosis, but it was pretty evident.

"1"

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2010, 01:07:54 PM »
No but I could blow up a hot water bottle
No Worries 4 me

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2010, 01:38:34 PM »
No but I could blow up a hot water bottle

Can you now??

We should get together and practice blowing things...  We'll start with a hot, water bottle and work our way down to smaller objects. 

;D

"1"

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2010, 01:41:37 PM »
It probably feels like  someone messaging your prostate but with a water cock
  :P
L

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2010, 02:05:59 PM »
While a simple stool culture could be sent for O&P, I've actually seen large enough parasites visible to the naked eye via Colonoscopy.  Not too long ago, there was a case of a patient that came from abroad after a 10-day trip.  He kept having bouts of diarrhea, weightloss and abdominal cramping.  Upon having the colonoscopy done, we were able to identify parasites that were isolated to the region of the ileocecal valve, whereby parasites were literally hanging from the opening of the terminal ileum.

That was the easiest way for us to diagnose parasites by way of the naked eye alone.  Further validation from pathology was needed for diagnosis, but it was pretty evident.

"1"

Innnnnnnteresting... well certainly that is an exception, not the rule. Must have been pretty nasty!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2010, 02:09:58 PM »
I knew someone would say it's gay.

Nothing gay about it, it was done by an attractive young woman too.

I seriously shit out enough stuff to fill a shoebox, just sitting in my intestines. It's the only way to get rid of it because it's so stuck in there.

its only gay if you want it to be
-bob-

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2010, 04:56:37 PM »
its only gay if you want it to be
-bob-
A