Author Topic: Looks Like AXIO (may have) went down...  (Read 15751 times)

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
Re: Looks Like AXIO (may have) went down...
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2010, 12:34:19 AM »
Ive seen the LE pose as the suppliers before and see how much money the company is taking in per month to get an idea of how much the company is making.

Nah, if they altered things with the "40% off" schtick, it couldn't serve as evidence anyway.  They do it because it's a great way to get money.  The cops are a criminal gang, bro, and they're looking to pull scam$ in the name of "law keeping".  
Fight the Enemy

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2010, 12:41:16 AM »
Nah, if they altered things with the "40% off" schtick, it couldn't serve as evidence anyway.  They do it because it's a great way to get money.  The cops are a criminal gang, bro, and they're looking to pull scam$ in the name of "law keeping".  

your right I dont think the cops would lower the prices 40%. They would keep things at regular price. All I am saying is when the cops posed as anapharm for a month it was to see how much money they were taking in wich was alot 93,000$ roughly. I think the 40% thing had to do with having too much product and wanting to liquidate it maybe knowing they were being watched or they got shitty raw materials and made a bunch of shitty products and wanted to liquidate them.more likely the first reason.probably knew things were hot and they were being watched and wanted to liquidate product quick. shitty batches is a possibility though

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2010, 02:34:24 AM »
I did a google on "4thAD" a while back. Found a site called genxxl where he was a mod. Saw genxxl was a board for promoting (selling) Axio. Of course 4thAD said genxxl wasn't a source board, was just a board for good bros helping each other out and sharing "info".  ::)

Saw the recent "goodbye" thread by the guy. Fact of the matter is that there would be no steroid forums, no steroid forum mods, if it wasn't for money to be made selling something. Steroid forums are not about "good bros just sharing tips on how to use steroids safely". Steroid forums are about buying and selling gear. That's the reason getbig doesn't have a more active steroid forum - supposed to be a no-source, non-commercial, forum section.

It's not the silliness or immaturity that is driving away traffic.
:D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2010, 08:26:47 AM »
its funny to see all this idiots melting and going into hiding

they  think law enforcment is going to kick their door down cause they bought 5 bottles of Enanthate and a hundred dbol off Axio, ansd they are "in the computer" somewhere

apparently they missed perhaps the key action of busts...............they go uphill not downhill. no one cares about the end user

and to see these homos scramble ot defend their favorite "reps"..........."he was a grat bro, he came through for us" ::) ::) ::)...................un, no he didnt give a fuck about you, you were handing him large sums of cash, and he was providing you with a service

do you thank your grocer when he sell s you groceries.........when a guy sells you a car that you want, does that mean he is  agood guys, or cares about you..............NO,
its the nature of commerce, stop acting like they care abotu you, you were making them rich

some of these drugs addicts are so happy to have sources they act like battered wives defending these lowlifes.........even when a source burns them,  they just go "thats the nature of the game bro, just be glad he came through for you in the past" ::) ::)

not to mention the scumbag administration who silences any dissent or truth...........OLM in the worst

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2010, 08:47:17 AM »
A big reason ppl will say a source is a good guy is because he is reliable. So many scammers out there

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2010, 09:34:58 AM »
A big reason ppl will say a source is a good guy is because he is reliable. So many scammers out there

really not that many

the people who have been around on the source boads, pretty much come through, if not, they arent around long

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2010, 10:18:12 AM »
its funny to see all this idiots melting and going into hiding

they  think law enforcment is going to kick their door down cause they bought 5 bottles of Enanthate and a hundred dbol off Axio, ansd they are "in the computer" somewhere

apparently they missed perhaps the key action of busts...............they go uphill not downhill. no one cares about the end user

and to see these homos scramble ot defend their favorite "reps"..........."he was a grat bro, he came through for us" ::) ::) ::)...................un, no he didnt give a fuck about you, you were handing him large sums of cash, and he was providing you with a service

do you thank your grocer when he sell s you groceries.........when a guy sells you a car that you want, does that mean he is  agood guys, or cares about you..............NO,
its the nature of commerce, stop acting like they care abotu you, you were making them rich

some of these drugs addicts are so happy to have sources they act like battered wives defending these lowlifes.........even when a source burns them,  they just go "thats the nature of the game bro, just be glad he came through for you in the past" ::) ::)

not to mention the scumbag administration who silences any dissent or truth...........OLM in the worst
LMAO! Brutal honesty..

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2010, 11:00:58 AM »
Really not that many scammers? 97 percent of steroid sites are scammers...I'm not talkin about on the boards I'm talking in general

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2010, 11:56:29 AM »
Sux the site has been good to me for a couple years, hope I can find another soon!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2010, 01:03:24 PM »
there's a few very very very good sources and don't look at prices when you want quality

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010, 01:30:13 PM »
I know of one other that I know is good but they don't offer a lot of diffrent product

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2010, 01:32:54 PM »
Really not that many scammers? 97 percent of steroid sites are scammers...I'm not talkin about on the boards I'm talking in general

yeh, well if you google "buy steroids"...................yeh, that will not turn out well

i was referring to the boards

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2010, 01:48:29 PM »
But on the boards you can get some shity gear or selectively scammed...very small percentage of reliable sources out there

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2010, 01:56:28 PM »
it is certainly a crap shoot.........

but usually the people who have been around for  a while....are around cause people get their gear

word travels fast if people are not receiving (despite how hard the mods try to silence it)

and if you dont get your gear cause a source goes down.......thats not bein scammed..........thats bein SOL

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2010, 02:22:07 PM »
 Yeah its a rollin the dice game, but now I am out of dice, for the most part

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2010, 03:11:59 PM »
The cops absolutely will do shady shit, such as creating a "40% off sale" on a seized site.  It gives them a massive stream of money to play with, which is ALWAYS their first priority, and of course they'll take intelligence from it if they can.  If someone makes a big order, for instance, they'll look at that person closely to see if it's worth the effort to shake HIM down for money, too. 

Ever since they've been given the ability to seize assets under civil proceedings, police have viewed such activity as a fantastic way to bolster their budgets - benefitting themselves professionally and personally, especially since the funds are routinely skimmed during the busts.  Straight up.
Fight the Enemy

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2010, 03:43:18 PM »
If 4th ever sold or not I have no idea nor do I care and that has noting to do with him being a good guy or not.

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2010, 05:46:56 PM »
that site did diffrent deals all the time as far as the 40% goes I have seen that in the past with them and it was legit, but now that it is busted there is no telling

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2010, 07:41:03 PM »
that site did diffrent deals all the time as far as the 40% goes I have seen that in the past with them and it was legit, but now that it is busted there is no telling

it really wasnt "technically" 40% off either................

just dealing with them on the site.........there was  20% off (which is arbitrary cause you can just set the price at wahtever you want, and say "this is 20% off".......to lure customers)

so there was a standard 20% off on everything on the site for everyone anyway......and the sale was another 20%.........but in reality.........it was only a 20% off sale

its not like 80$ bottles were going for 40

it more like 65$ bottles were going for 45$....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2010, 08:17:37 PM »
4thAD was a cut and dried board rep for Axio.  Back when I came on here and revealed that Syntrop was owned by Axio he had a little shit fit and went a deleting spree of posts.   Dude was a fucking asshat all around.  Claimed for like... FOREVER that Dr. S was the main man behind Scirrox as well and then after months of myself and others saying otherwise and Karl himself giving a public statement, he went on another little deletion spree to cover up the fact he didn't know jack shit.

Now AXIO is down and where is the little skidmark now?  Oh... hiding and changing his username.  Douchebag.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2010, 10:04:10 PM »
4thAD was a cut and dried board rep for Axio.  Back when I came on here and revealed that Syntrop was owned by Axio he had a little shit fit and went a deleting spree of posts.   Dude was a fucking asshat all around.  Claimed for like... FOREVER that Dr. S was the main man behind Scirrox as well and then after months of myself and others saying otherwise and Karl himself giving a public statement, he went on another little deletion spree to cover up the fact he didn't know jack shit.

Now AXIO is down and where is the little skidmark now?  Oh... hiding and changing his username.  Douchebag.

oh he loved doing that.........he was the quintessential "mod on a power trip" in this little dirt corner of the world we he held some sway

anytimg he disagreed with you, he would edit you posts to make you look stupid, and delete other ones......

and i dont know how  more people dont see the coincidence in this poster who has been here forever, suddenly dissppearing the week axio gets popped

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2010, 02:39:52 AM »
I used to converse with 4th a bit via PM if I had any questions etc.
If I was thinking of ordering from overseas sites or on diff underground brands I would ask what he thought of them or had heard any bad reports from others , not once did he ever mention Axio  , now if he was a rep or reseller do you not think at least once he would of tryed steering me towards them being it was in PM where noone would jump on him like would happen on the board ? .He was helpfull and a good guy in my eyes , who knows what he does in his private life and I dont really care to be honest but he was always helpfull to me without pushing any brands etc , sad to see him go.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2010, 05:31:09 AM »
oh he loved doing that.........he was the quintessential "mod on a power trip" in this little dirt corner of the world we he held some sway

anytimg he disagreed with you, he would edit you posts to make you look stupid, and delete other ones......

and i dont know how  more people dont see the coincidence in this poster who has been here forever, suddenly dissppearing the week axio gets popped

Exactly.   Dude's so called "knowledge" was nothing more than just info he read elsewhere and regugitated back.  He had no real knowledge to speak of and spent more time being a whining crybaby with a biased view.  You could talk shit about any other source on here like IP, Naps, Alin, etc... but if you even mentioned Axio or GenXXL it would get deleted and he would send you threatening little PMs about being banned.  Like he had any banning powers.   ::)  He only promised I would be banned something like,... 30 times. 

He claimed he was not affiliated with GenXXL or Axio in any way and yet....  he runs away like a coward as soon as they are popped.  Typical internet clown.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2010, 08:52:32 AM »
He's not running like a coward. He's still a mod on two other boards

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2010, 01:14:29 PM »
And yet he tucks tail and leaves this little watering hole... why?