Author Topic: Mind Blowing Jay Cutler Pic 3 weeks Before 2009 Olympia  (Read 19206 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mind Blowing Jay Cutler Pic 3 weeks Before 2009 Olympia
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2010, 07:01:45 PM »
honestly i don't see any progress from 01 to 09
He looked his best in 2001. Why is this gh15? Did the drugs not work as good in the past 9 years?

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2010, 07:33:29 PM »
The faggotry in this thread is strong. Cutler is a motherfcker. Definitely doesn't get enough credit for doing as well as he does.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2010, 07:48:27 PM »
This Common shot of him on stage in 2009 was Very Impressive Size and Conditioning wise.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2010, 07:53:21 PM »
That's not mind blowing.

This is mind blowing:

jay looks awesome right there !!!!!!! (minus the scar tissue on the left delt)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2010, 01:25:48 AM »
you should speak more about that.. since my friend started gh he got a fucking bigger face, its ridiculous, also, his voice changed, like hes sick now or something

yes you get bigger face and head,, but you get a lot larger body ,,the only reason head look small on body is human growth hormone,,no other reason ,,if you take it your body start looking bigger to your head no matter how big your head is ,,if you dont take gh then yoru head maybe bigger comparing to body,,or smaller if you have pin head,,with gh you haev no option you will look like head not belong ,,like someone took photoshopo photo

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2010, 01:38:46 AM »
TO ME THAT PIC B4 THE 09 MR O IS THE BEST JAY HAS  ever looked!!!  HIS 09 CONDITION AT THE MR O SHOWED THE BEST BUILT PERSON TO BE ON AN OLYMPIA STAGE EVER.....in 2010 he was not as good as 09...i think him in 09 and ronnie in 03 are the 2 best bodies ever to hit the stage with 2009 jay 1st,,, 2003  ron 2nd
2001 /

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2010, 07:07:26 AM »
Calm down, Gloria! We all got that you absolutely love 09 Jay and you sincerely think he's the best ever. I could name half a dozen better physiques that did hit the Olympia stage than that one (and some of them didn't even win the O' that year). I also think Jay 2001 was much beter as far as balance, proportions and symmetry are concerned. Jay 09 only has size and conditioning over 01 Jay. And Ronnie 2003 is overated BTW. To each his own.

personally i dont like jay..but facts r fact why dont u calm down gloria and just look at the pics..my favorite has been dorian

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2010, 07:10:33 AM »

u dont know bodybuilding......

many guys throughout the 90s had a superior physique to jay not to mention dorian and ronnie,,,,,

when we talk about the best physiques ever,,,,, guys who have never won an olympia or even came 2nd 3rd 4th ...........are better than jay at his best

jay does carry a shitload of muscle at a small height........ but as i said..............

just put 09 jay onstage with anyone  with the mr o type judging and he would beaten anyone so far.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2010, 08:04:36 AM »
personally i dont like jay..but facts r fact why dont u calm down gloria and just look at the pics..my favorite has been dorian

Which facts? Did Jay beat other famous O's that year? Was Ronnie '98 or a '93 Dorian standing next to him? The only thing he did is beat a weak field. He was in great condition no doubt and does carry a shitload of muscle on his frame. That doesn't make him the best ever. The rest is all speculation and i would specualte that there's at least hald a dozen physiques on the history of that contest that would have won the trophy against his.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2010, 08:10:53 AM »
Cutler is a fraud champion and everyone knows it. He has to practically kill himself to get into good enough condition to beat guys like Dexter and Branch, guys who would be lucky to even make the posedown in the 90s.

Cutler is just in the right place at the right time. It doesn't hurt that he's also white, blonde and American.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2010, 08:13:07 AM »
Cutler is a fraud champion and everyone knows it. He has to practically kill himself to get into good enough condition to beat guys like Dexter and Branch, guys who would be lucky to even make the posedown in the 90s.

Cutler is just in the right place at the right time. It doesn't hurt that he's also white, blonde and American.

True. 90's were much more competitive.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2010, 08:34:49 AM »
He looked his best in 2001. Why is this gh15? Did the drugs not work as good in the past 9 years?

its like gh15 said before slin always fucks one up in the end if abused
l

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2010, 09:57:07 AM »
Which facts? Did Jay beat other famous O's that year? Was Ronnie '98 or a '93 Dorian standing next to him? The only thing he did is beat a weak field. He was in great condition no doubt and does carry a shitload of muscle on his frame. That doesn't make him the best ever. The rest is all speculation and i would specualte that there's at least hald a dozen physiques on the history of that contest that would have won the trophy against his.

jeees  easy big guy its only an opinion  sorry u dont agree

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2010, 10:03:09 AM »
jeees  easy big guy its only an opinion  sorry u dont agree
Basically Jay reps the all flash no substance generation...He lacks "polish" and "detail" that other Mr. O's including Dexter. Jay is too beatable, yet they want to project the image that he is not, and that he is a well deserving, untouchable...with wrinkles in his back...sad that there are amatuers with better backs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2010, 10:18:41 AM »
Jay looked good in 09 and deserved to win........this year he has returned to form as the worst Mr o ever

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2010, 01:27:52 PM »
its like gh15 said before slin always fucks one up in the end if abused

correct,,the thing you fellas do not seem to understand is that all of us professional are professional because we had money ,,WE HAD MONEY TO SPEND ON HORMONE CONSISTANTLY ,,WE HAD VERY GOOD SOURCE ,,AND WE COULD AFFORD THE DOSES NEEDED ,,

we are a direct relashion to gh doses when it come to size,,if you sit here and believe that jayson cutler is his size because of genetics or because of steroid you are out of your fuckin mind,,the reason jason cutler is his siz is the use and abuse of growth hormone at the levels of burn victims,,ame for phillip generation nothingness bodybuilder heath ,,before gh what he was? he was 190lb fella that could hardly stand at 6% ,,

you need to understand this,,the reason WE MINIMIZE THE IIMPORTANT OF GH IS BECAUSE WE WANT MORE FOR OURSELVES! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

its east to come to you kids and say no we do 300mg deca and 400 mg test and everythig is nice and dandy liek liar priest say,,,but in reality he uses and we use doses of gh you can nto afford ,,and we can only affford it because we have very good countacts that we owe them our fuckin first born son after that or we just have good sponsor and good financial income specifically and directly going to gh ,,

the all reason fro gay for pay and stripper storises you hear around ,,this has nothing to do with steroid ,,steroids are cheappppp it is chipmonk cheecheeing money ,,we dont need no money for steroids we can make it ourselves,,what we do need the money for is H G H ,,this is the most importance thing in history of bodybuilding,,every bodybuilder first thing about the hgh only then about anabolic steroids,,to you we say we first think about steroids and then gh etc but in reality since we have so much experience and time and we know what going on with the human body after a while on weights,,we know that hgh is our blood ,,with out it we are as worthy as the 170lb gym rat that stand 12% in your local gym

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2010, 01:36:55 PM »
How big it's possible to grow without GH?

lesaucer

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2010, 01:51:45 PM »
yes you get bigger face and head,, but you get a lot larger body ,,the only reason head look small on body is human growth hormone,,no other reason ,,if you take it your body start looking bigger to your head no matter how big your head is ,,if you dont take gh then yoru head maybe bigger comparing to body,,or smaller if you have pin head,,with gh you haev no option you will look like head not belong ,,like someone took photoshopo photo

gh15 approved

his head got a bit bigger but his body also got insanely larger too lol so it fits. seriously this is one hell of a drug, saw the mutation when you add gh from my own eyes and its just crazy. 6iu is all you need for gym rats it will get you 250 5'8 with abs and veins in 3 months if eat enough, train, got aas in system, I fucking saw it. I want gh.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2010, 02:18:28 PM »
How big it's possible to grow without GH?

220 pounds 10 percent bf at 5 9 ...thats very good response.  average genetic response is probably 205 bloated mess without gh.

Do the math. Calculate all your freinds on steroids and all the ones on steroids and gh. How many on just steroids are big and lean? very rare
l

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2010, 03:53:49 PM »

Whats mindblowing his size? Thats what i found impressive about him, dont think he looks all that great though. Huge refrigerator with mediocre arms and a great haircut.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2010, 07:54:51 PM »

Oh please...don't throw the race bit in..frickn Coleman won the "O" how many times!?!?! And Haney before that!
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2010, 07:56:51 PM »
Nice pic but my mind is not blown, and I agree he looked better previously.  :-\
   Just like Coleman and Dorian...all looked better in their earlier wins.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2010, 09:50:03 PM »
:o

THIS PIC IS SIIICCCKK!!!!!!! No bodyfat!!!lol.  but look at his forearms, theyve shrunk away completely at the expense of no bodyfat. Still one of the sickest pics ive seen!!!!!!!!

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2010, 10:07:36 PM »

gh15 approved

No respect GH15, But if you keep saying sh!t like this, youre bound to lose your GOD status.  I assume youre enjoying yourself with friends out on the town, and have had a few drinks and are thus responding to this thread, and are possibly a little tipsy. no worries. Goodnight.