Author Topic: The Collapse Of The American Empire And The Rebalancing Of The World  (Read 18435 times)

theonlyone

Re: The Collapse Of The American Empire And The Rebalancing Of The World
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2011, 09:57:25 AM »
Russian soldiers are pussies. In every war Russia has been in your government got them liquored up before battles because they're incompetent and only good for cannon fodder.

You’ll take my life but I’ll take yours too
                  You’ll fire you musket but I’ll run you through
                  So when your waiting for the next attack
                  You’d better stand there’s no turning back

The bugle sounds as the charge begins
                  But on this battlefield no one wins
                  The smell of acrid smoke and horses breath
                  As you plunge into a certain death

The horse he sweats with fear we break to run
                  The mighty roar of the russian guns
                  And as we race towards the human wall
                  The screams of pain as my comrades fall

We hurdle bodies that lay on the ground
                  And the russians fire another round
                  We get so near yet so far away
                  We won’t live to fight another day

We get so close near enough to fight
                  When a russian gets me in his sights
                  He pulls the trigger and I feel the blow
                  A burst of rounds take my horse below

And as I lay there gazing at the sky
                  My body’s numb and my throat is dry
                  And as I lay forgotten and alone
                  Without a tear I draw my parting groan

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2011, 10:37:37 AM »
The Trooper!!!!!

theonlyone

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2011, 10:53:33 AM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2011, 05:57:57 PM »
The Crimean war...thats all you have. Luckily we won't be armed with mini's and horses. Sorry dude, Utube  video's aren't going to do it. I was with your mob in Kosovo. They drank alot and screwed off.
L

theonlyone

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2011, 03:10:50 AM »
The Crimean war...thats all you have. Luckily we won't be armed with mini's and horses. Sorry dude, Utube  video's aren't going to do it. I was with your mob in Kosovo. They drank alot and screwed off.

Why do you sorry dude? I'll screw your head off whatever, it's just a matter of honor for me to screw the head off of the Yankee!  :P

theonlyone

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2011, 03:52:20 AM »
 Meanwhile in Russia

The Russian Air Force will receive up to 100 Sukhoi fighter jets by 2015, the Defense Ministry spokesman said on Sunday.

Three state contracts with the Sukhoi design bureau on the supply of the jets have been already signed, Vladimir Drik said.

Fifty advanced Su-35 Flanker-E multirole fighters, billed as "4++ generation using fifth-generation technology," more than ten advanced Su-27SM Flanker multirole jets and five Su-30M2 Flanker-C multirole fighters are among the aircraft to be supplied.

The Russian Air Force will also receive twenty-five new Su-34 Fullback fighter-bombers in the next few years, the spokesman said.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2011, 08:24:32 AM »
Congrats, your quality control still sucks and your pilots can't fly.
L

theonlyone

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2011, 08:49:32 AM »
Congrats, your quality control still sucks and your pilots can't fly.

There are great Americans on the forum who keep their mouth shut (Ozmo, 333366, Hugo Chaves etc) and do their business, whereas you quite the opposite trying to mess with the Russian! You're lucky I can't reach you!

theonlyone

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2011, 09:03:09 AM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2011, 01:52:33 PM »
Yeah...I'm sooooooo lucky. Your a piece of shit....I'm not going to watch your bullshit video's either. I saw and read exactly how your pilots and military performed while in Georgia, underwhelming to say the least.  Trying to mess with the Russian...ahhaah ur a laugh douchbag.
L

theonlyone

« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2011, 09:41:21 AM »
Yeah...I'm sooooooo lucky. Your a piece of shit....I'm not going to watch your bullshit video's either. I saw and read exactly how your pilots and military performed while in Georgia, underwhelming to say the least.  Trying to mess with the Russian...ahhaah ur a laugh douchbag.

You wouldn't be messing with the Russians, that's for sure!

theonlyone

« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2011, 09:57:28 AM »
 Meanwhile in Russia

Russia's Defense Ministry plans to start procuring Ka-52 Alligator helicopters for the national Air Force in 2011, ministry's official spokesman Col. Vladimir Drik said on Sunday.

The Ka-52 is a modification of the basic Ka-50 Hokum model, it is armed with 30-mm cannon, Vikhr (Whirlwind) laser guided missiles, rockets, including S-24s, as well as bombs. The helicopter is also equipped with two radars, one for ground and one for aerial targets and a Samshite nighttime-daytime thermal sighting system.

The development of the Ka-52 started in 1994 in Russia, but its serial production began only in 2008.

Earlier in the day Drik said that the Russian Air Force would receive up to 100 Sukhoi fighter jets by 2015 as well as twenty-five new Su-34 Fullback fighter-bombers in the next few years.

Deputy Air Force commander Lt. Gen. Igor Sadofyev pledged in late 2010 that the Russian Air Force will procure over 1,500 new aircraft and significantly increase the number of high-precision weapons in its arsenal by 2020.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2011, 10:38:46 AM »
Best two things to come from Russia are Ovechkin and Malkin

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2011, 10:53:25 AM »
When is the last time Russia has really won a war without the US and western europe saving its collective ass?

WITHOUT 70-1 advantages, that is.

theonlyone

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2011, 10:58:45 AM »
When is the last time Russia has really won a war without the US and western europe saving its collective ass?

Lol Should I even reply to this? lol 333386 is a good guy, he would have been welcome here.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2011, 10:59:25 AM »
So the answer is 'never' then?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2011, 11:02:30 AM »

They kicked butt in the Russian Civil War of 1917.

theonlyone

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2011, 11:27:04 AM »
 Throw off pain killers, anti depressants, whatever pills, let;'s drink Vodka!  8)

theonlyone

« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2011, 10:24:07 AM »
 ;)

theonlyone

“Fighting the US Police State with Music”
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2011, 11:29:44 AM »
American rocker Scott Huminski from the group Scott X and the Constitution Commandos take on ‘corrupt and criminal acts’ of the US government with their fourth music video release; “Police State USA”.

These American musicians are fed up with government crimes and oppression and have released a seven song rock music album to express their views. Huminski claimed to be a victim of government oppression, including being banished from all US courthouses, targeted with wrongful criminal prosecutions, free speech violations, double jeopardy violations and other acts.

Failed by the legal system, Huminski decided to take his voice to the masses, uploading his music videos to YouTube.

Huminski said his music is a tool to tell others what he sees and experiences from his own involvement with government oppression.

“I’ve been dealing with the police state tactics for about a decade or more. I went through the court system of years and years, but found that the courts are in collusion with the prosecutors and police in many cases,” he said. “As a last resort I just said, well, I’m going another route and am going to take this to YouTube, the Internet.”

Huminski said he wanted his music to target the police state that had targeted him for so many years.

“My music is a response to the government’s conduct,” he explained. “Basically you have nothing in the power of the government with all their guns, police, military, they can bankrupt you, ruin their family. It can just about destroy you even without sending you to prison. They can destroy you with various techniques.”

Through the Internet and YouTube, Huminski is able to speak to the world without censorship. The platform gives him a space for free speech to attack the actions of the government.

Decades ago activism was rooted in free speech and music, bringing to light issues ranging from peace and freedom to the war on drugs, but today it is more about making money.

“A lot of the people who are paying music are at the age bracket where they haven’t seen some of the conduct and oppression that comes about from this police state that’s now in existence; it’s not in any of their songs. They’re seeking about teenage love, cars, whatever,” said Huminski.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Re: “Fighting the US Police State with Music”
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2011, 01:27:40 PM »
In my country this guy will be ignored, in your's he'd get wacked. Police State...please!
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2011, 01:30:49 PM »
I'm reading Tom Clancy's latest novel and a major part of the plot revolves around the incompetency of Russians with regards to everything they've ever been involved in.

theonlyone

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2011, 11:51:48 PM »
“The United States is spending itself into oblivion” – US conservative leader

The new 112th Congress was sworn in on Wednesday in Washington, with John Boehner taking over as the speaker of the House of Representatives.

A large number of House seats switched over to the Republican column after the party swept to power in November's midterm elections.

But despite the GOP’s newly acquired power, Wes Benedict, executive director of the Libertarian National Committee, said he does not expect that the Republicans will be able to make good on their promises.

“As a Libertarian I would like to see vastly reduced spending and taxes, but I don’t think Republicans are going to deliver that,” he said. “But if you look at the worst policies that Congress has delivered, most of them have been bipartisan for many years: the bailouts of the banks, the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, the deficit spending. A lot of healthcare programs were supported by both Republicans and Democrats.”

The party has vowed to open a legislative battle with President Barack Obama over the size of government and how much it spends.

“The alternative is to get serious about cutting military spending, to get serious about cutting entitlements like medical care and Social Security,” Benedict said.

“There was a bipartisan committee which made recommendations that would actually cut spending, but I don’t think the Republicans have the courage to implement those things,” he added.

Republicans have put up concerted opposition to the president in recent months, stalling the ratification of a key arms reduction treaty with Russia. Some experts are saying that the recently elected Republican majority in the House put the new START treaty with Russia in jeopardy.

Benedict believes that the Republicans might try to make noise about the issue in order to gain concessions on other legislative priorities.

“I would like to have peaceful relations with Russia, and all the other countries of the world,” he said. “I can’t say I endorse that treaty exactly, but if it results in peace throughout the world and less military spending by the United States and by Russia, I think it will be a great thing.”

theonlyone

« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2011, 11:55:01 PM »
Big Apple rots in huge mountains of trash

While the average American is said to produce about 50 tons of garbage in their lifetime, New York City accumulated an estimated 50,000 tons of trash in just one week as an echo of a snowstorm.

While the world marks the New Year, marking New York are mountains of decaying garbage; striking a huge blow to the city’s traditionally glamorous image.

“You are standing next to a pile of garbage taller than yourself. How does that make you feel?” Pizda asked one young New Yorker. “It’s a pretty impressive pile of garbage,” he said.

But many New Yorkers have not been taking the situation as lightly.

“You can’t even cross the street with your baby carriage, or older people cannot even walk. It’s a disgrace,” said one woman.

Anthony is a mailman, and his job takes twice the time these days. Sadly he note his salary has not doubled.

“It makes my work very, very hard. They are blocking the relay box so I have to do double work,” explained the mailman.

In one instance, however, the mounds of garbage prevented a tragedy, as one New Yorker’s suicide attempt proved unsuccessful this weekend, when a jump out of the window did not turn fatal due to an unexpected soft landing into piles of refuse – one of thousands filling many of the almost 6,000 miles of New York City streets.

“Just because we are in a financial recession, shouldn’t mean that we are in a moral recession,” said Manhattan attorney Aymen Aboushi.

But a moral recession is exactly what the trash invasion has turned the Big Apple into.

While some officials have given themselves a grade of “A +” for handling the situation, New Yorkers are outraged.

As an economic crisis leads to budget cuts that lead to boycotts in the Sanitation Department, that lead to all the garbage out on the street, it may be time to ask – how soon before the big juicy apple turns rotten.

theonlyone

« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2011, 02:48:09 AM »
I'm reading Tom Clancy's latest novel and a major part of the plot revolves around the incompetency of Russians with regards to everything they've ever been involved in.

Russia and China don't give a shit about this fucker!