Author Topic: Global Warming Fail  (Read 26726 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Global Warming Fail
« Reply #150 on: March 05, 2012, 01:53:59 PM »
Again - very simple  - tell me the so called "solution" to the so called "crisis", what it will cost and what impact it will have in solving the so called "crisis"  

Save your high minded bullshit for others too stupid to see through that nonsense and give me a straight answer.  

Cap n Trade?  

Carbon tax?  

Driving restrictions?  

Flying restrictions?  

hhhmmmm?????
There is no simple answer. This isn't like fixing a flat tire, or darning a sock; there are no quick fixes. Maybe, it's the complexity of the issue at hand which overwhelms your underpowered brain.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #151 on: March 05, 2012, 01:54:24 PM »
Again - very simple  - tell me the so called "solution" to the so called "crisis", what it will cost and what impact it will have in solving the so called "crisis"  

Save your high minded bullshit for others too stupid to see through that nonsense and give me a straight answer.  

Cap n Trade?  

Carbon tax?  

Driving restrictions?  

Flying restrictions?  

hhhmmmm?????

It's unrealistic to expect that taxes, caps or technological advancements are going to save our asses out of this mess. They may prolong our economic growth but only temporarily. The main root of the problem is our ever growing population. How do you take care of that in a humane way? I don't have the slightest clue.
from incomplete data

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #152 on: March 05, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »
ill play.

absolutely no fossil fuel burning or greenhouse gas releasing technologies may be commercially produced on the planet starting in the year 2015.

for a start

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 05, 2012, 01:56:26 PM »
ill play.

absolutely no fossil fuel burning or greenhouse gas releasing technologies may be commercially produced on the planet starting in the year 2015.

for a start

Only hypothetical and will never, ever, happen.
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #154 on: March 05, 2012, 01:56:44 PM »
It's unrealistic to expect that taxes, caps or technological advancements are going to save our asses out of this mess. They may prolong our economic growth but only temporarily. The main root of the problem is our ever growing population. How do you take care of that in a humane way? I don't have the slightest clue.

http://www.real-science.com/2012-0-6c-cooler-2010

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #155 on: March 05, 2012, 01:57:07 PM »
Only hypothetical and will never, ever, happen.
dont be so damn cynical  :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 05, 2012, 01:58:17 PM »
ill play.

for a start

And plunge us back into the stone age - thank you for your honesty.   Far more will die from starvation, freezing to death, over heating in the summer, as a result of that insanity than ever would with so called climate change. 

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 05, 2012, 01:58:28 PM »
from incomplete data

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #158 on: March 05, 2012, 01:59:39 PM »
And plunge us back into the stone age - thank you for your honesty.   Far more will die from starvation, freezing to death, over heating in the summer, as a result of that insanity than ever would with so called climate change. 

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 05, 2012, 01:59:45 PM »
How is that even supposed to be an argument against what I said?

Wasnt an argument - just showing that the earth is not getting warmer at such rate we need to do what tbmomz want and act as if we have some crisis on our hands.  

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 05, 2012, 02:02:05 PM »
Wasnt an argument - just showing that the earth is not getting warmer at such rate we need to do what tbmomz want and act as if we have some crisis on our hands.  

Ok. Fascinating.....

But seriously, what do you think about the FACT that the global population is growing at an ever increasing rate and we already most likely hit peak oil? You can't Obama-bash your way out of that one. You're stuck on this planet.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #161 on: March 05, 2012, 02:02:38 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #162 on: March 05, 2012, 02:03:54 PM »
  ::) year to year data is irrelevant, what matters is long term trends.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 05, 2012, 02:04:14 PM »
'Real' science doesn't have a politically slanted web-site.   ::)

LMFAO!   And the so called "climate scientists" who have proven frauds and liars are to be trusted correct?   ::)   ::)  ::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: March 05, 2012, 02:06:17 PM »
Good Post.
positioning of earth in space, its rotation etc, the regions of space it's moving in, its distance from the sun, the phenomenons happening on the sun etc, the positionning of the moon and other unknown factors modify the weather and temperatures on earth. Not human activity. When will you fucktards understand.

You re portraying coach as a gullible moron who only gets his informations from fox news yet you re all defending thesis that are exposed...in the medias , press and tv constantly 24/24 7/7 since now years. Who's brainwashed here?

the only thing i know for a fact is that people buy stuff that has a sticker on it saying "this product is green/ earth friendly" and other bullshits which doesnt mean absolutely anything at all, cause recycling isnt even working at a third of its full potential in most civlized countries on earth. This is the purpose of this whole "erath friendly/green /eco" joke. Instillating into ignorant people fears that will make em buy some stuff instead of another to ease their conscience. It's basic pyschology here. Create a need / trend and milk ignorant people.

Also the major polluters on earth are third world countries right now , and no brainwashed hippie from europe or north america is going to do anything about it, it's easier for them to shit on their own politics caring about things that dont even affect their own life simply because they are bored with their nonsensical everyday life and have nothign better do. Hell most of them have kids who hate em cause they cant even love em adequatly, and yet they "care" about "global warming" ? please.

Hadnt you TV and access to the press, you wouldnt even be aware of all this made up stuff. You wouldnt even mind about it. You re all being brainwashed, conditionned by what you re reading, watching, all these repeated conditionnings who always serve only one purpose; make the wallet of someone else bigger.
The more people access these made up informations, the more they convince each others about it, which doesnt mean it's based on any kind of truth, evidence. But because at some point everything, everyone talks about it, you have to be convinced and follow the trend.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #165 on: March 05, 2012, 02:38:04 PM »
I bet anyone living on the Eastern Seaboard will def. agree that the 'winter' was almost non-existent. Two dustings all year, no snowfall amounts more than 1 inch anywhere and unseasonably warm.....
L

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: March 05, 2012, 04:11:55 PM »
We probably have accurate weather reports on record for less than 100 years.  Yet when ever it's to hot or to cold it's Global Warming. In the past 100 years we have had really brutal winters, storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, droughts and heat waves just like now.  On the east coast we have had two brutal winters in a row followed by this winter which was one of the mildest I can ever remember.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #167 on: March 05, 2012, 04:15:00 PM »
We probably have accurate weather reports on record for less than 100 years.  Yet when ever it's to hot or to cold it's Global Warming. In the past 100 years we have had really brutal winters, storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, droughts and heat waves just like now.  On the east coast we have had two brutal winters in a row followed by this winter which was one of the mildest I can ever remember.
yes, more extreme weather, both extremely cold and extremely hot, is part of the process. worldwide average temperature goes up while year to year and season to season fluctuations become more extreme. global warming is the major long term trend. there are several major problems associated with increased green house gases though. not all of them have to do with temperature either. weather systems, the oceanic ecosystem, etc etc.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #168 on: March 05, 2012, 05:45:05 PM »
I bet anyone living on the Eastern Seaboard will def. agree that the 'winter' was almost non-existent. Two dustings all year, no snowfall amounts more than 1 inch anywhere and unseasonably warm.....

Middle of Canada here and in my 40+ years I've never seen warm weather like we've had the last few years. Climate change rocks.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: March 05, 2012, 05:52:17 PM »
I have an idea -

Lets send all our $ $ $ $ to the govt, turn out the lights, turn out the heater, stop driving, stop eating, stop farming, stop producing etc to combat something that has been going on since the planet has existed.    ::)  

Fuck off and stop making sense

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #170 on: March 05, 2012, 06:02:10 PM »
Yes one 3 month window in one country great picture of global warming.  ::)

Idiot repub.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #171 on: March 05, 2012, 06:22:52 PM »
Coach you don't know what you're talking about.

The climate is a complex fuxking system, for all we know its going to rebound and reach record highs in a few months.

Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... just stop  :'(

Please just a few more months Coach, the climate Apocalypse is coming, I know we have been saying it for 40 years, but I am sure it is only a few more months, please Coach, just bear with our BS just a few more months, you'll see, You'll see it's true, just wait, you'll see!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #172 on: March 05, 2012, 06:24:11 PM »
Below average temperatures this summer in Australia
V

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 06, 2012, 07:06:21 AM »
ill play.

for a start

well that would be perhaps the biggest economic disaster of our times, world economy would collapse overnight.