Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 112889 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2011, 05:24:25 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2011, 05:39:52 AM »
We all do things according to what interests us and what is important to us. I am not motivated to look lean. I still carry reasonable mass and look better than most men my age. I am active and do hiking to take photos. It is all good. Calves still big and I don't train them.

I can't believe that people expect free information from people like myself whose profession is assisting others to modify body composition. Most of you people wouldn't know sense from nonsense and good advice from rubbish. It is a complete waste of my time to try to influence the people on Getbig.

All these years i post here and you post here, every single fucking post of you is whining, whining, whining.

This is shit, floatsom, jetsom, young people bla, hating on fat people bla, steroids bla, ACCEPT ME, I WANNA FIT IN, fat girls bla.

FUCK OFF, grandpops. Why the hell do you even bother for years and years when all you have is complaining about how shitty everything is. You are a smartass, know everything better than everyone else, you can't listen, you can't learn, you just hate all day and especially on the people that come here for the entertainment and fun.

Especially at your age, what you do here is pathetic to the nth degree, to use one of the nice gh15 idioms.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2011, 05:50:33 AM »
I liked you better when you were in TO.

What do you call what you are doing?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2011, 05:54:19 AM »
I liked you better when you were in TO.

What do you call what you are doing?

1. That's not my problem

2. What i call it? I'm enjoying myself here, i don't take it all 100% serious like you do obviously. You're one bitter old man, nothing more. I have never seen a positive post from you, or seen that you enjoy anything you do. You are even crying about your "glorious" days back in 1843 or whenever it was you one the contest against yourself.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2011, 06:03:48 AM »
bump!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2011, 06:07:10 AM »
All these years i post here and you post here, every single fucking post of you is whining, whining, whining.

This is shit, floatsom, jetsom, young people bla, hating on fat people bla, steroids bla, ACCEPT ME, I WANNA FIT IN, fat girls bla.

FUCK OFF, grandpops. Why the hell do you even bother for years and years when all you have is complaining about how shitty everything is. You are a smartass, know everything better than everyone else, you can't listen, you can't learn, you just hate all day and especially on the people that come here for the entertainment and fun.

Especially at your age, what you do here is pathetic to the nth degree, to use one of the nice gh15 idioms.

word

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2011, 06:20:29 AM »

Spot on

I got respect for Vince because he is from the golden era of bodybuilding and he was one of the guys that were somewhat pioneers but his constant hating and holier than thou attitude is fucking gay, for fucks sake Vince you have some many stories and knowledge that would be very entertaining to younger people here so why the fuck cant you post that? we know you hate the IFBB and it is a shit bag org but at least laugh at it like the rest of us, bodybuilding is a joke now so why not have a laugh at it and ourselves for doing it!
Thunderdome approved

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2011, 06:47:24 AM »
2. What i call it? I'm enjoying myself here, i don't take it all 100% serious like you do obviously. You're one bitter old man, nothing more. I have never seen a positive post from you, or seen that you enjoy anything you do. You are even crying about your "glorious" days back in 1843 or whenever it was you one the contest against yourself.

Hahah

Word is that gym where Vince used to train back in the day was finally found by some archaeologists:

Scientists say this might actually prove Vince's claims about inventing weight lifting true  :D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2011, 07:03:44 AM »
" It is a complete waste of my time to try to influence the people on Getbig...."

Yet you continue to post. Isn't this a bit contradictory?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2011, 07:15:46 AM »

Yet you continue to post. Isn't this a bit contradictory?
Blame it on his Alzheimer

axioma

• Getbig I
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2011, 08:40:25 AM »
We all do things according to what interests us and what is important to us. I am not motivated to look lean. I still carry reasonable mass and look better than most men my age. I am active and do hiking to take photos. It is all good. Calves still big and I don't train them.

I can't believe that people expect free information from people like myself whose profession is assisting others to modify body composition. Most of you people wouldn't know sense from nonsense and good advice from rubbish. It is a complete waste of my time to try to influence the people on Getbig.

silly question...but why do you waste your time posting? 
ultrafit360.com

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2011, 02:17:08 PM »
What about somatropin

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2011, 02:29:43 PM »
Ron talks about supporting bodybuilding and allows this shit to be posted on his board. Congratulations.

Whats wrong with Anti-aging medicine being posted on a health board? Maybe if you would have done a couple of iu's of growth over the past couple decades, you might still look like you touched a weight in your lifetime. Instead you look like a gay version of Mr. Roper from Three's company :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2011, 02:34:45 PM »
Basile has been on homotropin all his life

lolz.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2011, 03:08:52 PM »
In addition to the umbilical hernia I also have something called "Sway Back." An exaggerated curvature of the spine that pushes your shoulders back and pushes your chest and gut out. This would be an example when I stand for a while relaxed. My shoulders start to go back and I start leaning backwards. It's usually in this position I start to unconsciously rub my belly like you would a genie in a bottle. I guess since it's sticking so much out there that it just seems like the natural thing to do. Hey, we can't all be perfect.

Dude, I have this problem too!  However, once I consciously started trying to correct it and stand with proper posture all the time, things looked much better.  In fact, it's only been about a week and I almost assume the new posture unconsciously.  If you focus on shifting your spine in the right position and holding it you will be rewarded!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2011, 03:16:39 PM »
silly question...but why do you waste your time posting? 

Because deep down he loves the attention. A man who parades around with 500 pound women(who he bangs) does so because he needs something. He looks like low grade dog shit now but his mind remembers what it was like to have some muscle and get some attention. Getbig gives him the attention that he needs.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2011, 04:39:44 PM »
Whats wrong with Anti-aging medicine being posted on a health board? Maybe if you would have done a couple of iu's of growth over the past couple decades, you might still look like you touched a weight in your lifetime. Instead you look like a gay version of Mr. Roper from Three's company :-\

Holy shit! LMAO! Mr. Roper -- lol! I remember those days!

Sorry Vince. I hate to encourage the flotsam but funny is funny. You have to admit, this board delivers.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2011, 04:46:11 PM »
Holy shit! LMAO! Mr. Roper -- lol! I remember those days!

Sorry Vince. I hate to encourage the flotsam but funny is funny. You have to admit, this board delivers.
Too late, Vince won't recover

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2011, 04:46:57 PM »
Dude, I have this problem too!  However, once I consciously started trying to correct it and stand with proper posture all the time, things looked much better.  In fact, it's only been about a week and I almost assume the new posture unconsciously.  If you focus on shifting your spine in the right position and holding it you will be rewarded!

You really think this dog can learn some new tricks. I've been to chiropractors regularly for years. They've these tried to correct my sco-lee-oh-sis (sorry don't know the correct spelling but just how it sounds) and I have a compressed and fuse disk which took about a half inch off my height. I use to be towering 6'2". And when I stand I find it very comforting cupping my buddha belly. You notice if you ever visit Hawaii that locals are always doing this. Ask noworries. They always lift up their shirt and kind of cup and rub their bellies when they are standing around BSing. I don't lift my shirt but do engage in that odd habit. I don't know. My abs got pretty stretch out from the hernia. It's actually tighten up a lot after the first year following surgery. Still, it would be nice if it was flat like Salvatore or Devilsmile. Then maybe I can be like Romano and nail the 27 year old fine ass hoes.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2011, 04:48:15 PM »
Anonymous? Are you kidding me? I've read every single one of his 5000+ posts over the course of five years. I know him better than I knew that 60 old Korean man that I sat in the same room and worked and talk with for over 12 years while at Raytheon Missile Systems when I live in Cali. I listen for years to some radio talk show guy whose name wasn't even his real name and never knew what he looked like -- but I knew him. I knew because I listened to him tell me what he believes for year after year. If someone supported Reagan that tells me something. It tells me a lot how someone feels about Israel, the only democratic country in the region that allows Muslims to live, work and serve in politics peaceably, and whose only crime is they want to live in 1/10th of 1% of the land mass in that region, and want to survive as a people because even if they all moved out they still would be targets of death.  

When I first read the works of Arthur Jones I thought he was a genius. I still do. The fundamental principles he promoted made so much sense to me. I had no idea what he looked like and what name he called himself was irrelevant to me. Like most here when I first read gh15 I thought he was a crazy person. I read him because he amused me. But as time went on he gained more and more credibility. Why? Because what he says makes sense. A lot of what he says about the bodybuilders you actually knew yourself but never admitted it. Never clarified the thought in your own head. I remember that it was Mike Mentzer who first openly admitted about taking steroids and talked about it in the magazines. He said he took 200mgs of Deca a week and 3 dbols a day. That dose stuck in my head. He didn't have to admit anything but there he was talking about it openly. It never in my wildest imagination ever dawned on me that he would lie.

Who else are we suppose to listen to? Read the boards and hear that this source or this product is gtg but when someone says no they were scammed or ripped off their posts suddenly disappears and you see "banned" under their name. What HGH do you recommend and why? While researching HGH I googled Red Tops and get all these opinions on the boards of people who use them. Overwhelmingly they're positive. I become concern when one "HGH guru" starts bashing them. Says there is no vacuum seal and that means it's cheaply made. Says, riptropins are the ones to get. Then come to find out the guy has an agenda. A vested interest in rips. Maybe gh15 sells Thanks and that's why he promotes them. But now that Kigs has come out he says those are better. So what, he now sells Kigs and to forget about Thanks? For someone like me that doesn't know jack and never heard there was even such a thing as blue tops, black tops, yellow tops, green tops and pink tops what am I supposed to do? Ask a mod at ProMus or Outlaw? LOL! Maybe I'll listen to Lewellyen but his book comes out once a year and things already change by the time it comes out in print.

Every time you pick up a book and read about weight training, what brand of 9mm has the most stopping power, what role did Judaism play in the development of ethical monotheism, dark matter, reptilian hybrids.... who are these people to you? What because they are a professor or a doctor? Professor Singer at Princeton University feels you should  kill disabled infants and you should be about to kill, or abort(?) your baby up to 3 months after it is born. He's a professor at a prestigious university and is surely smarter than I am. Should I listen and believe him? Does that make moral sense to me? How is it that Arnold at his peak was 6'2" 235 lbs and was head and tails above the pack and now we have guys 5'10" leaner at 270lbs? Better training and nutrition? Does that make sense?

We all know more or less what kind of person disturbia is. It doesn't matter what his name is or what he looks like. We have a pretty good idea what kind of person True Adonis is. And Coach, and NoWorries, and Salvatore, and Muscle Center, and Kyomo, and Sev, and Parker, and NewMom and, and, and... After you read hundreds, if not thousands, of posts over a period of years you get a bit of a handle of a person. If Ursus says something I'll tend to believe him because he strikes me as an honest, decent person. Anything suckymuscle says I'll view with suspicion. That guy has no credibility with me.    

These are not anonymous strangers.  

wow...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2011, 06:26:46 PM »
I tried in vain to save hapless Pellius. He seems sincere and not a dope yet is consumed with his appearance. I guess that can happen if you live in Hawaii and walk around with no shirt on most of the time. Maybe he joins the countless people who believe in 'investing' in themselves, whether it is plastic surgery, botox, or drug therapy. Yeah, when in Rome do as the Romans do.

I have an obligation to counter the dangerous practices being espoused by the so-called God of hormones. The typical simpletons who read these forums are always looking for easy muscles so I guess such advice is received with gratitude. When I point out that this is both unnecessary, foolish, dangerous, and expensive the lads attack the sensible messenger.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2011, 07:23:06 PM »
You really think this dog can learn some new tricks. I've been to chiropractors regularly for years. They've these tried to correct my sco-lee-oh-sis (sorry don't know the correct spelling but just how it sounds) and I have a compressed and fuse disk which took about a half inch off my height. I use to be towering 6'2". And when I stand I find it very comforting cupping my buddha belly. You notice if you ever visit Hawaii that locals are always doing this. Ask noworries. They always lift up their shirt and kind of cup and rub their bellies when they are standing around BSing. I don't lift my shirt but do engage in that odd habit. I don't know. My abs got pretty stretch out from the hernia. It's actually tighten up a lot after the first year following surgery. Still, it would be nice if it was flat like Salvatore or Devilsmile. Then maybe I can be like Romano and nail the 27 year old fine ass hoes.

Ah, too bad.  In my case (though I can't be sure yet) I don't think I have any permanent damage, and I can shift back into shape.  I was always told in my younger years I had scoliosis, but apparently it was too mild to concern my parents... maybe I ought to get a second opinion.

Also Vince, what do you have against pellius' concern for his appearance?  Are you saying he's somehow unhealthy?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2011, 07:36:07 PM »
I tried in vain to save hapless Pellius. He seems sincere and not a dope yet is consumed with his appearance. I guess that can happen if you live in Hawaii and walk around with no shirt on most of the time. Maybe he joins the countless people who believe in 'investing' in themselves, whether it is plastic surgery, botox, or drug therapy. Yeah, when in Rome do as the Romans do.

I have an obligation to counter the dangerous practices being espoused by the so-called God of hormones. The typical simpletons who read these forums are always looking for easy muscles so I guess such advice is received with gratitude. When I point out that this is both unnecessary, foolish, dangerous, and expensive the lads attack the sensible messenger.

Maybe pellius is happy being musclular, ripped and tan and doesn't want to be saved by some fat, whiny, pasty old grandpos whose best days are long gone?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2011, 07:38:13 PM »

What does he need to be saved from? Guy lives in Hawaii, is in good shape and seems to enjoy life. He's got it better than most Getdumbers (including you).

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2011, 07:40:25 PM »
Pellius used to post as a bodybuilding expert, Mark Twain, on Ironage. We clashed a bit there but have since sorted things out for the most part.

He has taken some of my advice and cut down his heavy consumption of protein but not enough. I smile when I remember the guys in my gym

who took excess this and that, just to be sure. What kind of brain does that? Muscleheads, I guess. Instead of finding out about matters Pellius

is now thinking about HRT and he isn't old yet. To do that is one thing, but to believe in and follow some anonymous internet poster is to abandon

any sense I thought he had. Go to a doctor and let him determine what you need and write you prescriptions. I would never listen to medical

advice from an unknown on the internet.