Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 370920 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Keith Jones / OnlyMe - The very best contributions
« Reply #800 on: January 19, 2011, 04:25:55 PM »
Keith got bagged plenty by the flotsam! Doesn't everyone!!

Re: Comment on different Getbiggers
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2009, 03:48:27 PM » Quote 

The Master: Onlyme: Also known as OnlyMen, OnlySemen. A 600 pound whale with solid debating power. His main arguments = centered around his own accomplishments, which includes sitting next to Jonsey from the police academy once in 1987, talking to Stallone once, painting houses and bulking up to 600 pounds. When you engage in a heated discussion with him, prepare to have your self image degraded because his arguments will simply be to use his own accomplishments to show how much better he is than you. He always succeeds in being better than you in his own mind, but whenever he = going to the toilet he has severe issues hitting the toilet bowl due to the size of his ass, and he probably needs help wiping his own ass.
He is in perfect health according to himself, even though he = about 600 pounds.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #801 on: January 19, 2011, 04:38:29 PM »
Keith trained at World Gym, not Golds Gym. Tony Pearson trained him for a while.

Re: A little bit of Gold's Venice
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2007, 09:41:59 PM » Quote  

Tommy not sure if I told you but Pete called yesterday for 2 hours and it was great. We'll both see you at the Olympia.  I never hung out at Venice Gold's.  I was a World Gym guy.  And i didn't hang out with any of the guys except for Ron Depolito, Tony Pearson and Ken Waller.  We went to lunch quite a few times.  I was just a kid and felt out of place even if Joe tried to get me involved with BB and PL.  I was just there to lift then go off and paint houses.  Ron knew everyone, he seemed to be the pimp for all the bodybuilders and provide them with entertainment.  He drove a pink corvette if I remember right.  Manny Perry made side money "chopping" Cadillac's into two-doors.  He had a nice Mercedes 450 SLC with an AMG package.  Tony got me eating lettuce and tuna only diet.  We would eat at some health food place in Marina Del Rey and all I could eat was plain lettuce with my tuna.  I met Don Ross around 1987 or so when we did the Gillette commercial together.  We talked about a year or so before he died and he wanted to see me and write a small bit on me, but I guess I was to late.  I went up to his little office when I was in town.  I'm pretty sure the 4x4 of the twins was the same one they drove of the side of the 405 in and then got out and pushed it up the enbankment.  It is probably also the one they had when someone parked in front of their condo and they got out and picked up the car and put it on the sidewalk so they could park in their normal spot.  The girl came out and saw them and she ended up taking them to court which was the People's Court with Judge Wapner.  Man I love old stories like you got so tell them.  And believe me Stunt has a million of them too.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #802 on: January 19, 2011, 04:41:31 PM »
Did the stars have to pay to workout at Golds Venice?

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2007, 09:58:10 PM » Quote 

Keith: I don't think stars worked out for free.  Dorian told me about a recent visit to Gold's when the front desk girl asked him for $20 to train.  He told her that he had a lifetime membership (which I guess is given to Mr. Olympia's). He told her this and she said "how do I know you are who you say you are".  He then pointed up to the wall to show her his picture.  Then one of the guys saw him and let him in.  I'll never forget the old World Gym had a chalkboard behind the front counter and Joe or Eddie or whoever would put your name up on it when your dues were up or late.  I will never forget seeing in big letters "Arnold your dues are late"  I thought that was cool.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #803 on: January 19, 2011, 04:44:22 PM »
Being a huge guy, Keith needed a lot of pain killers to get rid of the pain at times.

: A little bit of Gold's Venice
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2007, 12:02:09 AM » Quote  

Quote from: Dballn247 on May 27, 2007, 11:46:25 PM
I was up cause my back was killing me, took 30mg of Oxy, and found this thread.  Good read bro.  I love hearing about the crazy inside shit.  I worked the front desk of a gym for a while.  What a circus.  It's like your a bartender, everyone tells you there life story.  It's a great cross roads though, you get to meet a lot of different people.  Good stuff Tommy.

Keith: First off you aren't taking enough.  I sometimes take 12 vicodan a day.  DOn't believe me?, ask my friends who keep taking them from me.  But right now I have been off of them for awhile since my back or leg doesn't hurt.  I sprained my ankle moving a hide a bed and was taking some oxy but its fine now.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #804 on: January 19, 2011, 04:57:10 PM »
No cameras allowed in World Gym.

« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2007, 10:11:59 AM » Quote  

Stunt, Ric Draisin created the original Gold's Gym logo.

I remember Bill Pettis.  He was very quiet and had a lazy eye.  His arms were HUGE.

My stories are on the history board but since we have this one going I guess I can input a little, but I think most of them are already up over there.  SInce mine are allot fewer than Tommy's, Max's or Stunt's I can only tell one a day.

I first joined the Original World Gym in 1979 or 80.  I was lifting weights at that time in a small gym i Hawthorne called Docs and a place called Renaissance Health Spa.  That is where I met Gene Mozee as he helped the owner.  One of my friends parents were into health and lifting and were originals fro the old Muscle Beach when they did those posing and acrobatic things down there.  They were in great shape (the mom was HOT).  Well one day they itroduced me to their friend Ron Depolito who was built really good.  He trained at Gold's and World's.  They ask him to take me to World Gym and see if I liked it.  I was around 20.  Well hell yes I liked it.  He sked me if I wanted to join and train with him.  I said great but no money.  So he paid the first years dues which was $150 if I remember.  Back then memberships were easy.  Just a little index card in a box.  No fancy shit and paperwork like today.

Back then the gym was upstairs with parking at street level and a outside patio with equipment.  Only one locker room with a gang shower which was coed.  Not intentional I think just that if you are a girl be prepared. Which I really liked.  Anyway, Ron liked to train early.  I mean 8am.  I am not used to that, I like it in the afternoon.  Now I lived in Manhattan Beach and had to drive to Santa Monica and be there at 8am.  I hated it.  I remember seeing this guy and he was huge and loud.  He turned around and it was John Matuszak of the Raiders. Man he was one of my heroes.  I went back to my friends and told them all that John Matuszak trained at the gym I was at.He was really loud all the time and seemed to know everyone.  I noticed he was really close to Joe (Gold).  There were signs around the gym that said "No Cameras, No Pictures Aloud".  Eddie (Guiliani) worked the front desk with "Chief" (forgot his name, has "ski" on the end).

I remember one day a couple guys came up the stairs and ad cameras.  They stood at the top of the stairs and started taking pics.  I saw John Matuszak saw it and immediately went over and started yelling at them very loud.  I think they were foreign and didn't understand him because they kind of just looked at him.  Well John literally lost it and threw them down the stairs.  I mean pushed them so they fell down the stairs.  I couldn't believe it.  And whats funny is hardly anyone in the gym flinched.

Now, the funny thing about this is I went on for about a month watching John.  Finally I was introduced to him.  His name was Tony.  I was thinking why Tony.  I then asked Ron and he told me his name was Tony Nowak.  MAN I told Ron all this time I thought it was John Matuszak. He laughed and I was embarrassed.  I had to go home and tell all my friends it wasn't John but just some guy named Tony. I was so disappointed.

I have a few about Tony and who he was.  For the guys who have seen Pumping Iron, Tony is the guy Arnold says hi to when he first gets to the gym and is peeling the orange at the front desk.  He also (I think) makes the leather jackets and stuff for World Gym.  I saw him at a few shows in the 90's

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #805 on: January 19, 2011, 05:05:38 PM »
Since Keith was mates with Pete Grymkowski he got to know a lot about Golds Gym.

Re: Golds Gym Venice - A little bit of history
« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2007, 08:40:28 PM » Quote  

Quote from: Max_Rep on June 03, 2007, 06:34:25 PM
You really have to understand the significance of when these pictures were taken and  what was happening at that time in Gold’s gym history.

First go back several years earlier Peter Grymko was the “Supplement Guru” for just about everyone on the East Cost and placed 2nd in 1971, 1972 and 1973 in the AAU Mr. America. In 1970 Casey won without question, 1971 was a bit controversial since Pete had beaten Steve Michalik two weeks earlier in the Junior Mr. USA and in 1973 Pete outweighed Jim Morris by almost 40 pounds. Jim had the aesthetics and Pete at 255 and 5’11” was the mass monster of that show. Now Pete NEVER cried sour grapes but you know placing 2nd three years in a row fueled him (by the way I just completed an interview with Jim Morris for Ironman and hope to do one with Pete when I can get him to sit down).  

In 1978 Tim Kimber had RIGHTFULLY won the Mr. Empire State (New York State) (I placed 5th in that show) but two weeks earlier he had won an impromptu “hot body” contest at a Rochester night club and won $50. Tim was one of few competitors who could post his saritorias muscle like Mentzer used to do.

The third place guy in the Empire State issued a formal complaint to the AAU because he claimed that Tim had given up his amateur status by winning the $50 night club contest so Tim was stripped of the title and his trophies were taken away (they told him they would hold his trophies until a final decision was made so he relinquished them thinking that showing good faith would work in his favor…). He NEVER got the trophies back.  

The first picture was taken in 1979 shortly after Pete, Tim and Ed Connors purchased Gold’s from Ken Sprague. The second picture was taken sometime in 1980. The Gold’s Gym licensee program had not yet begun. It was only an idea at that point. I remember when I arrived from Rochester in June of 1980 they were still working out all the legal details of how the licensee program would work.

Pete, Tim and Ed were not only launching Gold’s into the stratosphere but they were also significant cogs in the inception of the NPC around that time. I’m certain that Pete and Tim’s experience with the AAU had a part in that.

So there is more going on behind the scenes in these pictures. Shortly after this the producers of Hart to Hart came in and struck a deal to help in the move of the Gym to its current location. Frank Zane and Tim Kimber had speaking parts and several of us including Robert Reis, Mike Clancy and about 20 others including myself were used as extra’s.

Keith: Dave, it was Pete, Ed and Denny Doyle who originally bought Gold's.  Pete then want Denny out because of some things that happened so he bought out Denny shares along with Tim.  At that point Pete owned 56% of Gold's.  And yes Pete was a major player in creating the NPC.  In fact the majority of the players wanted Pete to run it.  But, he felt a very big conflict of interest because he was buying Gold's now and allot of the competitors trained at Gold's and felt that if they won shows people would think its because Pete is the NPC Pres. and owner of Gold's.  There were a few other candidates they were looking at and decided on Manion.  They had a meeting where about 40 people were in attendance then held a meeting in Atlanta to vote Manion in.  Pete flew my good friend to Atlanta to put the vote in for Manion. The first meeting was in 79 or so I think.  

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #806 on: January 19, 2011, 05:13:49 PM »
The things you see when you train in a gym.

« Reply #210 on: June 06, 2007, 10:24:50 PM » Quote  

Quote from: ramazon on June 06, 2007, 09:25:11 PM
I can't answer your first question, Max.  I only know that Joe regretted selling
and approached Mike Uretz, who was then a patent attorney, to assist him
with opening another gym nearby -- World.  Most all of the equipment was
hand forged by Joe using unforgettable cable designs.  Today, I've been told,
the equipment from World all belongs to Jerome Ferguson, who's eager to
continue Joe's legacy, albeit with music.

Keith: Yes Joe made allot of the equipment.  I have told this before on here.  Kal Sklyak(?) used to have a small notepad and woudl go around drawing sketches of the equipment.  I think he was going to try and make his own.  It was funny one day when he was sketching and Joe came in and he hide the notepad in his shorts.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #807 on: January 19, 2011, 05:23:45 PM »
Joe Gold and Arnold go back a long way. Things didn't end so amiably it seems.

« Reply #243 on: June 11, 2007, 01:09:38 PM » Quote 

Keith: Joe gave World Gym to Arnold because Arnold owned the building (not sure if it included the franchising division or not), but Arnold began to throw out some of the bodybuilders which included some of Joe's old time friends and was giving membership to his friends in the movie industry namely producers, directors, etc.  He was throwing out some old time BB's too who had free memberships.  This caused a disagreement between Joe and Arnold and subsequently Arnold gave the gym back to Joe, not sure if at that point Arnold raised the rent or decided to sell the building or both, but Joe decided to move to Marina Del Rey.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #808 on: January 19, 2011, 05:27:54 PM »
Keith remembers the good old days.

« Reply #270 on: March 19, 2009, 09:25:27 AM » Quote 

This thread is cool.  Back then it really was fun and most everyone got along in the gym.  Regular people could workout with a big name bodybuilder with no problem or intimidation. The younger guys on here who rag me about talking about the past so much will realize when they get older that most of the time the past is just a better place and sometimes the best thing to talk about.  I can still remember watching Arnold while I was waiting my turn to bench press looking out the window at World's him walking across the street and watching people stop and point and stare and some taking pictures.  Or the first time seeing Bertil Fox or Sergio Oliva and Lou Ferrigno.  No matter how fat or out of shape I am now, my brain is just fine.  Go to the History Board and you guys will really read alot of great stories.  And remember without these past stories I don't think bodybuilding or this industry would be as colorful as it is today.  It definitely isn't as fun today as yesterday though.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #809 on: January 19, 2011, 05:47:02 PM »
Remember Goodrum Nutracuticals?

Re: Goodrum Nutracuticals
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2009, 12:11:39 AM » Quote 

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on July 13, 2009, 04:47:03 PM
Right now, I'm planning to run a small production.  Its more for me to have my own exclusive brand so I'm not at the will of other supplement companies.  In addition, I'm bringing supplement prices back down to 1980 because I've got some simple formulations and no juiced up bodybuilders on my payroll to deal with.  Here are some of the prices I'm planning

Test 200- 200 mg DHEA tablets - 14.95
Creatine Citrus - 1000gm - 25.00
Vitalife - One a day Multi-Vitamin - 6.95
Incendiarism - Fat Burner - 12.99
SynoV - Joint Health - 19.99
Refresh - Electrolyte Recovery Drink 8.95
Whey Gourmet  - Peanut Butter, Irish Cream, Vanilla Spice Rum, Sour Mash Whiskey (still working on that flavor) 24.99

Like I said, its basic formulations combined with me simply slapping a cheap black and white label on the product and selling it on my web site only without having to pay middlemen to run up the price.

Keith: Just to let you know.  But you are the middleman.  You are not the manufacturer.  Or are you formulating, producing and packaging from your trailer.  See you are buying the product from someone else and putting your half-ass labels on it and then selling it to the public.  YOU ARE THE MIDDLEMAN.  And by the way your Recovery drink is overpriced (how big is it).  Is Johnny Falcon your business partner.

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on July 13, 2009, 05:10:32 PM

Oh I'm sorry I decided against Strawberry and Chocolate like all the other 1 million companies out there......

Keith:This shows you how stupid you are.  Do you know why Chocolate and Strawberry is made by everyone just about.  It is because THEY SELL.  Irish Cum Creme, Vanilla Spice Cum and Sour Mash Whiskey are 3 of the dumbest flavors choices in history. 

Are you going to carry product liability insurance.  And you do know there are labeling guidelines and restrictions.  You can't just slap a B&W label on a bottle and call it whatever you want.  Or are you just buying it from somewhere like allthewhey.com and having them do everything and label it.  Either way the smart thing to do is make sure NO ONE knows you have anything to do with the products.  Once anyone finds out you are behind them (pardon the pun) no one will buy from you.  Also, someone mentioned targeting the gays.  Since this is your ONLY area of expertise you should do that.  Make your containers in the shape of a cock and then you can use them after they are empty.  Do something original and quitg copying others.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #810 on: January 19, 2011, 06:05:49 PM »
Keith and I have been bagged plenty on Getbig. Keith was better at getting even!

Re: Who is creepier?
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 09:10:02 AM » Quote 

basile is just some old creep...kieth is delusional and near death with his brown spider bite....both live in the past, hahahha you cant be serious though for us to decipher between which one of these piles of shit is worse.... they both stink the same, one's just a bigger pile .

Quote from: danielson on July 12, 2008, 08:48:32 AM
Vince Basile or Onlyme? Neither of them workout, yet they post here all the time for one reason, to talk about a gay black man, namely Vince Goodrum. They both stalk the shit out of him and for "men" in their later years, it just seems kind of odd for them to obsess over another man day in and day out.

Keith: Whats wrong Danielson you love Goodrum.  You can't even fight your own fights don't try to help Goodrum.  And hey guess what, I still have more going for me than you.  So, no matter what you try to do you lose.  You gotta live with that.  So keep posting on Getbig so you can get at least some satisfaction

Danielson: Do you see me obsessing over someone on an internet messageboard day after day, year after year? Its really a shame, because I am sure you have accomplished some cool things back in the day, but you will be remembered as the old fat guy who is obsessed with a gay amateur bodybuilder. You keep stalking Vince, very normal behavior for a 60 something man.

Vince Basile: Danielson twice posted a fake PM alleging I asked him for private photos or some such shit. I called him out and he posted an apology. I would never post false information to discredit someone. That might be considered okay by some but Danielson wrote me that he is a middleaged businessman who uses the internet because he has to wait alot for business deals to come through. His behaviour is hardly that of his status in real life.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #811 on: January 19, 2011, 06:14:07 PM »
I can't find the thread where Keith exposed Goodrum as being gay. That was an owning of monumental proportions. Personal stuff can end up on Getbig!

Re: Goodrum Nutraceuticals
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2009, 12:16:49 PM » Quote  

Quote from: DrugFree4Life on July 15, 2009, 06:17:47 AM
How long has Vince been a sausage stuffer?  Did he switch to that side after viewing DA's gay cruise stripping pics?  Did Vince look at those pics long enough for him to start thinking "Hey, maybe sucking cock isn't so bad....I doubt I will even find a woman who will want me?"....or was it the old "Well, if you can't beat 'em...join 'em" attitude?

Well if you seen pics of Queer Vissy you would see why they fell n love with each other.  They are two ugly guys and they probably figured no way in hell will a girl (real) like them so they decided to go the easy route.  Goodrum hates DA because he oves DA and DA won't give him the time of day.  And when they met up at the Olympia, DA reenacted what Vissy does after Goodrum shoots a load in his mouth.  And of course Goodrum did nothing because he is used to it and loves it when Vissy spits up on him.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #812 on: January 19, 2011, 06:23:15 PM »
Keith got bagged plenty but kept posting regardless.

Onlyme - Most bitter character on the board?
« on: July 13, 2010, 11:35:54 PM » Quote 

Quote from: noworries on July 13, 2010, 11:18:00 AM
I know some of you think gh15 is the shits but the guy is a failed bodybuilder who took load of steroids and got no results so now tries to convince everyone that anyone with any kind of muscle or development is on them. He is punk who is so ashamed of what he looks like after taking more steroids than any other competitor he hides his identity.  Now that is a coward and pussy.  He lies about being an IFBB Pro (if he was how come Ron hasn't confirmed it) and the reason he attempts to put down anyone in shape is because his jealousy is bigger than his body.  He is a pathetic loser. 

What's really funny is how he pretends to know exactly what someone is taking by just looking at a photo.  This alone shows how stupid he is.  His self esteem is so low it is sad.  I am surprised he hasn't killed himself yet.  He is doing everything he can to make himself feel better about his short-comings in life by yrying to make others look bad.  To bad he fails at that too. 

Go ahead and add your comments about this loser.

Quote from: noworries on July 13, 2010, 02:16:28 PM
oh lord the retard with no clue is here.  again you have proven your ignorance.  At least post when you are not drunk and feeling sorry for yourself.

Quote from: noworries on July 13, 2010, 09:18:31 PM
hahaha what a loser.  Nuff said about you.  your posts show your lack of intelligence.

yes you are gay.  but don't worry about it, it is obvious your love with gh15 is deep.  Hang in there he will notice you.  Gotta love you rookies

Quote from: noworries on July 13, 2010, 09:50:06 PM
hahaha, hey hang in there and prove your mom wrong.  you can show her that being gay and worthless can be something positive.  Keep trying you will do it.

Whats up with all this? I know theres a lot of homo, and fayg jokes, gayer than etc etc but these have a really bitter tone teh them...

Keith: Wow, someone trying to be smart.  Let you in on something..... you have failed.  Sorry to let you down.  Did I hit a nerve or something?  Don't take it personal, you can't help it.  Sit back take a breath, and just realize you can't help what has happened to you.  Going after me with stupid jabs and desperate pokes only makes you look dumb.  Hopefully you will recover.

By the way to answer your question.  No.  I am probably the least bitter person on this board.  At least one of them.  And with people who post useless shit like you, you make me feel even more positive and confident about myself.  I'd hate to be like you.  And I am sure you hate being like you.

Guys, the only thing bitter about me is the taste of my piss (probably).I have never come on here mad or bitter.  I get a little annoyed with guys like Goodrum who push bullshit and gh15 who pushes bullshit, Apenis is in the same category.  Face it, is guys like that who ruined this board.  Making fun of Goodrum, Apenis and gh15 is the only thing fun about this board.  Look at the threads.  How many of them actually have anything to do with bodybuilding or even lifting.  Ron, let the place go so I am just following his lead.  Even Sememtaste is getting bad. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #813 on: January 19, 2011, 06:27:10 PM »
Was Keith bitter? Not according to him.

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 07:40:24 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Aerian on July 14, 2010, 07:15:05 PM
I am a pretty positive person but that doesnt change that most people i come across who are upwards of 400+ lbs, tend to be a bit cynical and negative all the time.

Granted, I love your stories (been on getbig over a decade) from the past and the experiences you have had but lately you sure have taken a turn towards negative town .....  I bet once you lose all that weight and leg is better you will be back to your cheerful self.

Best of luck to you losing all that weight as well.....

Keith: Well I gotta tell you.  My personality has not changed much at all.  You can ask any of my friends or the people I do business with.  In fact it is my personality that gets me what I want and seals the deals I work on.  I do 99% of my business on the phone.  I deal only with owners, presidents and decision makers for some very large companies.  It is my personality I get remarks on and a solid reason why the companies and people I do business with close the deal with me.  It is also my past and my resume that puts the icing on the cake (so to speak). 

This is the only place where I would say or act anything like I do.  But, people who know me know that certain person that pisses me off are the ones like Goodrum, Apenis and gh15 along with a few others.  It is their attitude that I can't stand.  I have no intention of ever doing business with people like them nor would I ever want to be friends with them or be associated with them at all.  When I was a bouncer it is there type I could not stand. 

It is my easy going personality that most people know me by.  I am always smiling and happy.  I am pissed at myself for looking the way I do now and I do not blame or take it out on anyone else.  I am far from bitter.  I know that soon I will be back in shape.  When that happens I have a whole lot shit to look forward to.  I have a great future and a great past.  It is just my present that sucks physically.  Everything else is great.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #814 on: January 19, 2011, 06:31:01 PM »
Keith takes on gh15.

Re: Onlyme - Most bitter character on the board?
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2010, 08:15:43 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: gh15 on July 14, 2010, 10:06:52 PM
keith,,the last thing you want to see is gh15,,when you see gh15 its too late,,your problem is that you are obese,,you dont seem to understand how severe your problem truly is,,youre not like riky lake show people youre not fat,,youre obese,,severe health problem,, you are playing internet shit ,,you lie,,you  refuse to belivee truth and see it your own twisted way,,all im telln you is that you are not going to survive ,,you will not,,you need to start worrying about this and not aout bullshit on internet,,stop worrying about bodybuilding youre not one of us ,,you will never be one of us,,you were big fat man,,you had some strength that increased with the use of aas on a regular basis,,you used strengh drugs and never cared bout diet,,you tellin everyone you had small mama and papa means nothing when in reality you became obese due to your eating habits,,there are many guys like you in americana ,,they die daily,,you are at high risk,,it is not some internet arguement ,,it is real real life,,every word i say about the cult of bodybuilding is true,,i soon wil reveal more truth about narcotic use and i will also name names,,i never lie about this cult because i was and am big part of it ,,reason i keep identity shut is because thats the condition i came on to getbig,,im not only an ifbb professional im  TOP IFBB PROFESSIONAL,,

i never lie,,

gh15 approved

Keith: hahaha yea sure.  See you are pussy who hides his name and body because you are ashamed.  you are not a IFBB pro.  Even if you were that would solidify your ignorance even more.  So no matter what you lose. you are an idiot who got a computer for Christmas several years ago.  Why don't you tell the truth.  You took HUGE amounts of steroids, you still look like shit and are weak man who could not compete with the big boys.  That is a fact and unless you prove otherwise I am right and you are wrong.  What is the problem with telling us who you are.  The reason is because you are embarrased with who you are.  You would then be exposed as a loser and all your self promotion would end.  Face it loser you are a piece of shit who spews crap to attempt to make it look like you are somebody.  You have never ever proven anything who you are.  Even Goodrum is better than you.  Sorry to hurt your feelings. 

All of Getbig approved

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #815 on: January 19, 2011, 06:33:47 PM »
Keith replies to critical post by gh15.

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 10:15:39 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: gh15 on July 15, 2010, 09:35:08 AM
keith my obese friend,,tell ron to give you the gh15 account ,,see how many pms gh15 have not only from members but also from profesionals,,even gurus ask gh15 advice,,you know why? because gh15 is one of them,,you can only become god when you know what you are talking about ,,when you WALKED THE WALK ,,you never walked the walk,,you never been in shape even,,you were always obese lets face it,,communication between god of hormone and yourself is useless since you seem to think that you were something once upon a time while in reality you were a fat fella using hormones and benching for one rep,,everything you claimed to do is in the past,,the thing about being a god is that you walk the walk while talking the talk ,,,i STILL DO BODYBUILDING,,thats is my name is not given,,i spit the truth here and increased the member numbers on getbig by a big amount,,i made it the absolute temple of bodybuilding board,,this is what everyone talk about and where every one come,,EVERY ONE profesionals ,,amatuer,,retired professional! ,,bodybuilders who are obligated BY CONTRACTS!! ,,fans,,amatuers ,,,fitness fanatiks,,DEALERS,, and everyone in between ,,they all come here,,i made this place the most important board in the internet history when it comes to bodybuilding,,

you never been one of us when it comes to bodybuilding,,you were some fela who lift ,,thats it,,you did some power lifting like many fat fellas on hormones,,you LIED about how much you took and what you took,,but you still in your twisted way of thinking admited ot cyp 200 mg daily injections lol,, you fought with all of us ,,many of us pros fought with you that include the great shawn ray,,almost no professional can stand you ,,you come here because you cant leave your house because in reality YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS ASHAMED OF HIMSELF ,,you can not move you are obese ,,this is not some internet joke its your true life,,and you are not obese at 240 lb you are a 450-500 lb obsese,,in europe you woudnt be able to survive youd already be dead of hunger ,,only in americana they let whales such as yourself survive because of the junk you can eat all day and the fact your goverment ruined the country over giving people such as yourself unemployment and all kind of disabilioty money,,since ofcourse you say to everyone that your obesity  make you a handicup,,youre not a handicup youre simply obese that uses the system,,

remember you are the one who come here on multiple accountsas and changes names,,,you wer eonly me ,,now you are worries ,,you are the one who have gimik accounts,,you are the one who cant stick to one name,,you are the one who is in mid 50s o early 60s ,,atleast you look like that ,,you are the one who is on here every second with many posts a day ,,you are the one who most likley is not marrried,,you are the one who seem to show anger and the inability to look at reality for what it is ,,you are the one who keep arguing losing battles,,you are the one who most likley add a bit of make up to your past stories ,,

gh15 stories are  REALITY,, every day reality ,,i make in a week what you dont make in a whole 6 months,,i been there walked the walk and now talking the talk infact doing it same time,,i repetedly said here my reasons for staying anonymous but yet they found who i was and keep saying my name every single month multiples time,,

while you give those kids stories of balonie ,,gh15 gives them reality of being a bodybuilder,,i became their god and hero ,,you are just a spectator,,you are a witness to the times of gh15 ,,

it takes someone special to make something big,,it also takes the actual knowledge and ability to do it right while keeping everything else intact,,gh15 has sucessfully achieved that ,,

the speling mistakes,,the attidue changes,,the purposly funny posting,,the truth answers about bodybuilders and products,,the 1000s of posting of gh15 all demonstrate the ability to walk the walk not only talk the talk and do it all as an ifbb professional ,,i actually sucesfully pulled this and made it possible for A PRO  to tell those bodybuilders especially begginers everything there is to know about junk underground,,aboiut human grade,,about the real bodybuilders they consider or considered heros,,about the abuse of drugs ,,about the abuse of women,,about the industry as a whole about the scam supplements,,about fellas like getny that scam people for many many years and alwyas come out for his benefits,,about danta that does the same thing,,about all the liars who get boards inorder to suppoert their 3000 bucks a month living that you pay for by buying their shitty products that dont work,,and about 1000 other things,,

not to forget ,,gh15 also brought down moderators,,brought down and predicted the down fall of many professionals MANY,,and also not too long ago warned mishko to look very very carefully behind his back ,,he did not!,,with you im just feeling sorry for you because you truly have a health problem so you do not need to look back and atch yourself in that aspect ,,the only thing you need to do is try to go to surgery and lose those 300 lb of pure mfat you carry on your average size body,,i do with you a long life time  but i doubt it very much and i rarly wrong ,,rarely

not to forget! i am god of hormones for a reason ,,i burry the competition on a daily basis for many years,,IN THE REAL WORLD ,,where everything actually C O U N T S

arguing wont help you ,,you cant win this battle with postings,,gh15 is just too big now days,,the name is just too big,,

gh15 approved

Keith: I just love how you pretend to be some all-knowing steroid guru who can tell you 100% of someone is on just by looking at them.  The funny thing is, that if you are so smart and know so much why in the fuck are you not a champion BB.  And please don't feed us crap and say you are.  Cause you post on this board and other boards and spend to much time on here to be anything but someone who has not done well in the BB profession.  Yet, you come on here and tell everyone how you are the "god" of hormones.  I stick with my observation and still say you are the "god" of HOMOS.  Another funny thing is how you try and convince yourself you are so smart.  You are telling me, as guy who hides nothing and tells whatever you want that I took more than the test cyp I said.  Why in the fuck would I not just tell everything I took if I am going to admit taking anything.  Are you seriously that fucking ignorant.  Guys like you need to get slapped.  But, you make it very convenient to hide your name and body so you won't get slapped.  If you tell the truth all the time then why hide your name and face.  Let me answer that for you.  Cause you are full of shit.  Like I said too, you are worse than Goodrum and that is about as low as you can get.  Sorry for the reality check boy, but you lose

All Getbiggers approved

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #816 on: January 19, 2011, 06:37:15 PM »
Stuntmovie posted plenty of times when people had bad things to say about Keith.

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2010, 11:18:23 AM » Quote 

I've know Keith for a good number of years now and have yet to ever hear anyone who knew him personally say anything but great things about him. In fact they all speak of him very highly and with lots of respect.

And those people include athletes, politicians, and a couple of LV hookers (among many others).

The only adverse thing I can say about Keith is that he hates what people do or say who claim to be other than what or who they actually are.

And it's not the 'person' he hates so much, but the actions and words that those persons use to gain the attention or prestiege without the knowledge or experience or facts to back it up.

And when and where-ever he runs into such as situation, he doesn't fail to offer a claim of "BULLSHIT".... and not just while sitting behind a computer.

In short, he hates the bullshit  - but not the bull-shitter.

And I can guarantee the bullshitters on this board that you'll understand exactly what I mean if you ever meet him personally.

He'll meet and greet ya like a long lost uncle and you'll depart with a smile on your face even if the bullshit continues.

Now here's another situation that caused some big problems for Keith......

Keith is an athlete at heart. First and foremost a deserving athlete who is always overly concerned about the welfare of other athletes.

He totally believes that athletes should be treated with respect and financially compensated for their efforts. And on numerous occasions he has gone to great extent to see that any athlete he is associated with is treated with great respect and paid or rewarded accordingly.

BUT .... on many occasions Keith has gone way overboard financially to ensure that all athletes were paid and treated well only to realize that the expected profit from ticket sales did not materialize, leaving him with an event bill in excess of $100,000 in one specific occasion that I am familiar with.

And that meant that those of us who helped Keith did not profit from the venture as well as we had anticipated.

So animosity develops and name calling starts and the world of bodybuilding gets in an uproar because someone did his best to do the best he possibly could for the athletes  .....  but no one else gave a damn, except those who planned to profit from Keith's sole efforts and start the animosity flowing.

James, you made a lot of polite comments in this post but believe me, Keith is not a bitter character. He just dislikes the diverse 'actions and comments' of  some of his fellow GetBiggers.

And in my opinion... that is completely understandable. And it would be understandable to you too, if you knew Keith personally.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #817 on: January 19, 2011, 06:40:18 PM »
What Goodrum had to say about Stunt's post supporting Keith.

Everything that you've stated is pretty much past tense.  However, he's soured his reputation by various acts such as getting investors in for a gym that never seen the light of day, not paying back a person 2500 dollars for some T-Shirt deal, and of the course his incessant whining and crying about me and Adonis because we're getting free rent in his head.

I don't want to argue with Keith but he simply brings it on himself.  If he had not talked trash about my family then I wouldn't have pwned him by letting people know about the 2500.00 debt he owes. 

If you care about him, Stuntmovie, then you would help him get back in shape and make him go to the gym instead of going to the Casino and spending what little money he has left on Craps and Blackjack.  He not only has an problem with weight but he also has a gambling problem as well. 

And just as he's addicted to cakes and pastries and gambling......he's addicted to Getbig.  Its time for Keith to have an intervention.

Keith: Jeez Goodrum are you at it again with pretending like you know something.  I have owned you so much I feel I am cheating the government.  You are a perennial loser.  That is a fact you can't even deny.  You know nothing about the gym deal.  you pretend you do and it makes you look stupid.  Everything you do makes you look stupid.  I play craps because I can.  It is pretty sure I play with more in one week that you make in a month.  You live in a shithole (evidence from photos you have personally submitted), you hygiene is below that of a normal person, you suck cock and take it up the ass.  Honestly do I need to say more.  You just got outed in another thread about bodybuilding where you pretend to know something and Chic set you straight.  Man you are an ignorant and pathetic excuse for a man.  Pure and simple.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #818 on: January 19, 2011, 06:47:56 PM »
Some of the guys on Getbig sure are funny. Someone hadn't read the board for a couple of weeks and asked what had happened in the meantime.

Re: highlights from last 2 weeks?
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 06:49:55 PM » Quote 

Onlyme is still fat.

Vince Goodrum is still gay.

Sal is still ambiguously gay.

Disturbia is still crazy.

etc

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #819 on: January 19, 2011, 06:50:59 PM »
The story about the spider bite.

Re: I understand how a spider bite can make you fat but
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2010, 09:31:18 AM » Quote 

Jeez, here is the short reason.  I moved to LA in Dec of 97' to train for the 2000 Olympics (discus).  I lived at a friends house in Lakewood.  I fell asleep in the living room and apparently according to 9 doctors I got bit by a brown recluse.  When my friend came home from work I was half passed out on the couch and floor.  I weighed 293 when I got bit.  I was going down to 275.  I was riding my bike in Hawaii 28 miles a day (7 miles to the gym twice a day 4 days a week)  plus I lived in Waialae Iki which has a very steep hill and I had to ride up that plus over Diamond Head.  On weekends I pulled a truck tire filled with cement (weighed about 120 lbs or so, plus drag).  I was benching 500 and cardio wise was in the best shape ever. 

When I got but I spent almost the entire month of March (98') in the hospital.  The doctors were seriously thinking about amputation and I said NO WAY!  The photo below is about 10 hours after I checked into the hospital.  About 2 days later a doctor climbed up on my bed with about 10 other doctors watching and preceded to cut the blister off and then use all of his weight to scrap the open sore.  When I first checked in I was given 3 diffewrent types of anibiotics.  I woke up with hives covering every part of my body except my hands, feet and head.  I had an allergic reaction to one of the antibiotics.  So now they had to figure out which one.  Anyway, I chewcked out about a month later or so.  I still had the open wound.  I had to daily change dressing and such.  I took my meds for only a week though.  I think that might have been where I fucked up.  Anyway, for the next t months I spent most of the time crawling on the floor cause the leg hurt so bad.  No lifting.

Then I started to get sick monthly.  Symptoms were the same every month and happened almost the same time during the month.  Maybe off a day or two.  I got a very high fever, my leg got very very red and my upper inside of my right leg would hurt.  The next day my skin would start to peel off my leg like a really bad sunburn.  I would spend alot of my day peeling my skin.  My leg was so red and hot I slept with it hanging off my bed.  The high fever made my body really sore.  I would be so  hot I would shiver.  I had a roman bathtub so I would put the hottest possible water in it and just lay there for hours.  Now when I walked I would kind of hobble.  So my back would go out from a previous injury (ruptured L4 & L5)  This went on for the next five years.  Everytime I would try and go to the gym it seemed like the next day I was so sick I couldn't get out of bed.  So I spent almost all day in either bed or my bathtub.  During this time I ate.  I ate normally.  Nothing different that when I was training.  Well the weight started to go on me and very fast.  I went from 293 to 399 in about 4 months. 

All this had nothing to do with the spider bite.  I never said that.  The idiots on here did.  I said because of what happened from the bite it prevented me from training or doing anything.  My last major issue with my leg was at Christmas 2007 when I spent two weeks in the hospital because my leg swelled up to 32" and it would not go down.  Since then I have not had any major issues with my leg.  BUT, because of what happened my immune system is fucked up.  I was known by everyone has being healthy and I never got sick.  I had been to the doctor twice before this bite since high school.  One was for my back and the other was 10 years later when I snapped my achilles tendon.

Since my bite I have had all kinds of shit happen.  I caught pnemonia this past March and was in the hospital.  I now get gout every now and then which is so fucking painful it is unreal.  And my back goes out sometimes.  I was back in the gym regulary up until March.  Then rigfht after that I got gout really bad in both ankles.  That was unreal painful. 

So, in short (kinda) I went from being very fit and strong to not being able to do anything.  My mind is getting better and I am getting better with the eating and I am walking alot more than I used too.  I am taking it slowly so I don't get sick or anything happens.  I feel great now so everything is looking good. 

I am not someone who pretends to be something I am not.  Goodrum is a pretender.  So is this trustnoone and guys like McAnusLicker.  I am fat and I admit it.  But one thing did not get affected and that is my brain and memory.  I what I lack in physical appearence for now I still know some things and I don't need to pretend.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #820 on: January 19, 2011, 06:54:40 PM »
More about that nasty spider bite.

Quote from: War-Horse on September 12, 2010, 09:34:13 AM
LOL. chaos is relentless.

BTW if you cant use your leg and infection sets in then your immobile.  Being immobile can cause weight gain.   Keith has not used it as an excuse just a circumstance that he was in.   He knows why hes fat.....and he knows how to lose it.....he just has to want to.

Keith: Exactly.  Does anyone actually think I wanted this or planned this.  I spent 20 years being fairly good shape and made money from my body and strength.  In fact the doctors even told me that if I wasn't in the shape I was in I could have easily died.  They even said the reaction I got from the bite was very severe and something not normal.  Is spent most of my life training and using my body to make money and get positive attention.  Then this happened and I literally could not walk.  I am not making excuses cause now that I look back I guess I could have easily just dieted and not eat normally.  well that is something that I didn't do and never thought about.  I know it would have made things a whole lot easier on me now.  But, you know I have to go forward.  I have alot of things going on in my life right now that are all very positive.  So getting back into shape so I can enjoy them is something I really wantg to do an will do.  I just have to do it slowly so nothing happens.  But ultimately I will get back down below 300.  I know I will.  

Quote from: Methyl Mike on September 12, 2010, 09:58:06 AM
That is fucking UNREAL. I used to fear black widows but they ain't shit compared to THAT. Fuck!

Keith: I lay out in my backyard now.  I believe tan fat looks better than white fat.  Well we killed two black widows on Friday out there.  So I am fucking freaking a little.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #821 on: January 19, 2011, 06:59:22 PM »
Hazbin supports Keith.

« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2010, 10:27:34 PM » Quote 

Quote from: hazbin on September 12, 2010, 09:53:06 PM
i would trade my life for the life Keith has lived. he may be in poor health now, but what he has achieved and  experienced would be enough to say it was a good life.  easy to let mom and dad foot the bills and  have an ok physique for a few years, but Keith had world class strength, and can call some of the most famous people in the world true friends.  if every getbigger in the world sat in a room, noworries is the only one Arnold and Stallone would greet by name. he may be obese now, but he admits it and keeps a positive attidude about the future.

Thanks man.  I have fun with these morons.  It amazes me how stupid they are.  The worst thing is they are this way at the peak age of their lives.  They have nothing going for them and their future is going to suck.  To bad.

Quote from: Devon97 on September 12, 2010, 06:40:30 PM
Keith,

Stop arguing w/ these fools and asnwer my question!

I ate food.  Nothing special.  The thing I probably ate alot of was milk and cereal.  I eat chicken and beef while here.  In Hawaii I never ordered beef.  I ate only fish and chicken.  Ocasionally teri beef but not often.  My worst indulgence is pastries.  I love donuts.  Trying to be better now. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #822 on: January 19, 2011, 07:02:59 PM »
Pellius always respected Keith.

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2010, 07:05:15 PM » Quote  

Quote from: noworries on September 13, 2010, 03:38:56 PM
Thanks bro.  I wish you had come up to me back then.  I'm sure we would have been friends.  I was always nice to everyone until they didn't listen.  I was proud of some of the shit I took back then.  I had very thick skin.  It was when someone didn't do what I told that set me off.  Especially drunks.  I hate drunks.  And there are always those at closing time who want to impress their friends and girlfriend.  We had the best bouncers on all of LA at Tequilla Willies.  Everyone knew about us.  We were like a tourist attraction for out of towners.  We would alwasy have people come up to us from other countries, states or cities telling us how their friends saw us and they had to say hi to us.  Every club let us in with no wait whenever we went out.  We would always get asked to help if there was ever a problem.  My friends loved hangin out with me on nights we would go clubbing.  The doorman would ask how many I had and we would all get in.  Even in Hawaii I never waited in line.  No matter what people say "size does matter".  That old saying "the bigger they are the harder they fall".  My comeback was "the bigger they are, the harder it is to make fall".  it kind of sucks I look the way I do now, I admit it.  But for now that how it is.  I defnitely do not plan on staying this way.  I am already many times better than I was 5 years ago.  My weight is down some but the important part is that I do not get sick like I used to and my leg is fine.  

We will get together when I get back to Hawaii.  I should be back sometime early next year for a few months.  My daughter is buying a house in Kona.  It is a big one.  Almost 3000 sq. ft. so I might stay with her over there.  But, I will be on Oahu for at least a few weeks.  By the way, my ex is buying a really nice house on the north shore.  it has a guest house and a pool.  She is looking for a full time tenant who can also do some yard work.  Big property.  She is going to use the main house on weekends for herself.  She has a really nice house in Portlock.  If you know anyone who is very trustworthy tell me.  I will get more info for you if you want.  

Sure. PM me the details about the tenant situation. BTW, what the hell does she do. Average housing prices in Oahu is $700,000 -- way more in an area like Portlock and large properties on the North Shore. My  payments are killing me here.

Yep, you guys at Tequila Willies did have a rep and you were top Alpha there. Good times then. I really miss the 1980s. Living in Cali in that area: Redondo, Hermosa, Manhattan Beach was perfect. I hate the way things are going nowadays. Who would have thought in our day that they'd have air conditioners in the gyms. LOL. The heat kept the pussies away.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #823 on: January 19, 2011, 07:06:47 PM »
More reasons why Keith didn't like Goodrum.

« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2010, 11:09:05 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on September 14, 2010, 06:32:22 PM

I've had enough of this shit.  I hate to do this but this is what Onlyme posted 3 years ago

In 1998 I moved back to Los Angeles to train for the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia.  I was on my way to possibly break the world record in the Discus.  With more than 2 years to train I was throwing the Discus 196 feet.  Less than 50 feet from the current world record.  I felt I could have done very well in Sydney and even had a great chance to break the record and bring it back to the United States.  On March 1, 1998 everything changed.

I woke up and my lower leg was killing me.  I went to the hospital with 103 fever and barely able to walk.  I was bit by what the doctors told me was a brown recluse spider.  To make a very long story short, I spent the next 28 days in the hospital and the following 6 months barely able to walk and actually crawling on my hands and knees and spending hours in the bath tub cause I couldn’t get out.  I also moved to Vegas.

I opted to keep my leg against the doctors recommendation of amputation.  There are times I regret that decision, but overall I am happy I did.  I have had many complications and other medical things happen to me as a result of this bite.  The most damaging and discouraging is the weight gain due to the inactivity and depression that had set-in because I just couldn’t workout or do things I am accustomed to doing.  I went from riding my bike 28 miles a day 3 to 4 days a week and pulling a 120 lb. truck tire around Diamond Head Crater, still benching 500, to being stuck in the bathtub for hours because of the pain I had in my leg and lower back.

I would literally at times be crawling through my condo in Las Vegas on my hands and knees and collapse in the middle of the floor for an hour or more.  This intense pain lasted for the next 4 years.  Monthly reactions to my lower leg resulted in 103 degree fever, severe reddening of the lower leg, peeling of the skin, tremendous swelling (calf would measure 31"+), fluid leakage from the lower leg and extreme pain.   

As recent as Christmas of 2006 I spent two weeks in the hospital because my leg swelled to over 31", my leg is still bothering me.

My strength has diminished greatly too (from bench pressing just shy of 600 lbs. to barely doing 225 lbs.)  This was the most embarrassing and humiliating part of the past several years besides the weight gain.  I loved going to the gym everyday and riding my bike and rollerblading.  That is what I missed more than anything.  And it's unbelievable the depression that sets in.  There are so many stories yet so little space.

Well, now I am feeling 100 times better and am back in the gym.  My strength is what is coming back very fast.  I have set a goal for myself and look forward to reaching it soon.  When I do, look for me on Oprah.  I will post progress pics as I go along."

I hate to tell you this Keith but you've changed details of your story quite a bit.  Dates are not correct, events of your training are not correct...etc

Either way, its been 12 or 13 or basically just enough time for you to get back in shape.  The only excuse isn't that you CAN'T but rather you simply WON'T. 

If you were so much of an athlete in your heyday which I will even grudgely admit you were, then you would stop pussyfooting around and start doing something about it instead of lashing out at everyone that's telling you this

Keith: Wow did you just find that.  You are so smart monkey boy.  It must really kill you to know no one likes you, you are loser and I did more in the first 30 years of my life than you will ever do in your entire life.  You do know I have had over 10,000 views on website and I don't really tell many people about it.  Don't you wish you could say that.  ahahah  I love it when you are thinking about me when Vissy is ramming your ass.  Does he get mad when you yell out my name instead of his.  ahahaha Goodrum you lose again.  ahahahaha  You are such an easy target.  It is almost unfair.

By the way Goodrum.  tell me where dates are wrong or anything I have changed.  Please help me.  I need your extreme knowledge.  I love it how you think you know things when I have exposed you everytime to be wrong or lying.  And how come you wont tell people why you got kicked out of the ROTC.  Why aren't you allowed to go to the small ass wrestling matches anymore.  Why can't you post a photo of you in the ring wrestling.  Why do you always have an excuse why you place last place in EVERY show you enter.  Why can't be a personal trainer at one of the local gyms.  Come on Goodrum tell us WHY.  You see boy you are fighting a fight you can't even come close to winning.  When I say something I have done I have photos or proof.  you can't show anything.  you are a boy to me.  You are my slave.  You do exactly what I want you to do.  You are to stupid for me.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #824 on: January 19, 2011, 07:10:22 PM »
Goodrum gave almost as good as he got from Keith.

« Reply #169 on: September 15, 2010, 01:51:08 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on September 15, 2010, 06:21:52 AM

Lets see here....didn't get kicked out of ROTC, otherwise I would not have entered into service as a PFC.  Made the rank of Major at that......   LIAR.  yOU PUT ON ANOTHER BOARD YOU WERE DISCHARGED AND IT WAS FOR IMMORAL SOMETHING OR OTHER

I only have 2 videos of me wrestling, no photos.  One day I'll convert them over to a movie file....   YOU HAD VIDEOS OF YOU FOR 10 YEARS YET NO PHOTOS.  YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.  TAKE A SCREEN SHOT THEN

I make way more money as an indie personal trainer than when I was working at a gym plus I can work on my own schedule.....   EXCUSES.  YOU NOT ALLOWED TO TRAIN PEOPLE AT THE GYM.

Truth is Keith, I can run daily, hike, swim, walk without gasping for air, and see my own dick.  You are the one that's a slave to your surrounding lard that you build up for over a decade and it will stay that way under you do something about it. 

AGAIN GOODRUM YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT CAUGHT.